The Third Wish - Cover

The Third Wish

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A sequel to "You Have Three Wishes" His third wish comes true. He finds himself in the body of a 25 year old guy who has a beautiful wife who had been neglected by the previous owner of the body. He also has a family of beautiful and sexually starved women that need his special sexual skills. And not to forget the beautiful women working for the company that he now owns.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Mind Control   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Cheating   Incest   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Size   Workplace  

I felt myself drifting, and then I could see a dim light which was getting progressively brighter until I was fully in the light. I opened my eyes and found myself in a huge bed with crispy white sheets. I was in a strange room - it was big and very opulent.

I looked to my left and found that I had a bed partner. It was a woman. She had long dark curly hair and she was laying on her side and facing away from me.

I was just covered by a sheet which I tentatively lifted to peer under.

I found a young hairless chest which was finely chiselled. Looking at my hands they looked young too.

"Oh fuck ... what has happened?" I thought to myself. Then I remembered the wish that I had shared with the weedy old man. I had wished for a re-incarnation in the body of my spoiled boss named Salim.

"Oh ... what if ... what if it had come true?" I pondered as I lay there.

I knew how to check.

I quietly slid out of the bed and headed towards what looked like a bathroom. I entered and closed the door. Finding myself in front of a huge wall mirror, I gazed at my reflection. Looking back at me was Salim standing there in a pair of sleep shorts.

"My god ... has it really happened?" I asked myself "Have I taken over his body?"

I just stood there and looked in the mirror ... taking in the reflection. I knew that some of my questions would be answered if I removed my shorts. I was almost afraid to look. I knew from Jodie that the real Salim had a small prick (only about 4 inches long when erect).

I hesitated and then decided to go for broke. I closed my eyes and pushed the shorts down off my hips and let them drop to the floor around my ankles. I stepped out of them.

I counted to three and then I opened my eyes.

"Oh fuck" I gasped in surprise. My cock was soft and it was at least 6 inches long ... and it was fat too. I wrapped my fingers around my cock and gently wanked it whilst watching myself in the mirror. I imagined doing this in front of Jodie and that sped up the process of gaining an erection.

Soon was I was holding a substantial hard cock in my hand. If anything it was slightly longer and fatter than my previous one.

"Thank you ... thank you little old man ... I will always believe" I muttered under my breath.

I now had a young and healthy body, a very substantial cock ... and a beautiful young wife.

"Oh shit ... that must be Mia in the bed" I surmised.


I walked out of the bathroom naked, leaving the shorts where I stepped out of them.

I approached the bed and noticed that she was now laying on her back. It was Mia - I had seen her photos and met her in person once. I carefully pulled the sheet down off her body, revealing a nice set of firm conical shaped tits with dark nipples. Removing the sheet even further I found that she was just wearing a small pair of lacy panties.

The sheet was now fully off her and I was able to study her luscious body. It was perfectly shaped ... it was beautiful ... and I would get to fuck it. I wanted her now ... I was impatient to possess her.

She was still asleep. I crawled onto the bed and carefully spread her legs until I could bring my face close to her panty-covered pussy. Through the lace I could see a thin strip of dark pubic hair which stopped just above her pussy lips.

Carefully I slipped a finger under the gusset of the panties and pulled them to the side, revealing her tightly clenched pussy lips. I eased forward and let my tongue slide along the cleft between her pussy lips. She was dry, so I worked my tongue up and down, pushing inwards with each lick until I found her inner wetness, and the entry to her pussy canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.