You Have Three Wishes - Cover

You Have Three Wishes

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

I used to look forward to visits by Ally and Sorcha - two of the most pleasant and beautiful of the recruitment agents that visited me on a regular basis. I had often mentally undressed them.

Ally was the taller of the two by about 2 inches - she was a short haired brunette with a nice slim body with what looked like C-cup tits.

Sorcha was the blonde of the duo. She was Irish - I loved her accent. She had longer hair that was slightly curly and fell to her shoulders. Nice body - with what looked like B-cup tits.

I did not have to mentally undress them today - they willingly undressed for me letting me ogle at their naked bodies. They both wanted sex, and I wanted them both.

Ally had rounded breasts with small reddish nipples surrounded by a darker pink areola. Her mound has a small fluffy bush of dark curly hair, with her pussy lips devoid of any hairs.

Sorcha had more conical breasts with larger dark brown nipples with tan coloured areola. Her mound was totally bald, and she had large fleshy pussy lips.

I had undressed and neatly folded my clothes leaving them on the corner of my desk before joining the ladies.


I sat in the middle of the sofa and beckoned the ladies to join me, with Ally kneeling between my thighs bringing her face in close proximity to my cock and balls.

"Suck me" I asked her.

Sorcha waited whilst Ally grasped my cock and led it to her beautiful full lips. She licked the head for a while before feeding it into her hot mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, licking and sucking me.

"Come here" I said to Sorcha indicating that I wanted her to straddle me, facing me.

She climbed on top of me, and I grabbed her hips to direct her body into position. I wanted her tits in my face so I could lick and suck on them. I grazed her nips across my lips, licking them as they passed by.

"Don't tease me" she gasped.

I felt Ally move, and was very surprised when she repositioned her pussy directly over my toes. She pushed down, feeding my toes between her wet pussy lips.

"You fucking slut ... how sneaky are you?" I growled at Ally.

"Mmmmm..." she moaned around my cock as she nodded her head.

That just encouraged her to suck and devour my cock even more. She had engulfed over half my cock, with the tip just at the entrance to her throat. I nudged forward but she gagged so that was going to be the limit of my penetration.

I was giving Sorcha's nipples a good workout - sucking and biting them.

I wanted to fuck one of them - Sorcha was in the best position so I said to Ally "Put my cock in Sorcha's pussy please".

She sucked me a little longer before she set my cock free. It was very wet from her sucking. Grasping it by the base, she slid the head back and forth between Sorcha's pussy lips before positioning it at the entry to her tight canal.

With my cock in position, Ally slapped Sorcha's ass quite hard.

"Owwwww..." she squealed and bucked on my cock forcing part of it into her tight canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.