Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 4: Whoa! The Adventure Continues

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 4: Whoa! The Adventure Continues - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

"Jason, you've got to help me, please. I have no idea what to do. Please Jason." Sharon was near tears and begging for help when she called Jason Sunday evening.

"Slow down, Sharon. First tell me what's wrong. Then I'll see if there is anything I can do to help you."

Sharon seemed to get herself together before she continued. "Jason, it's Susan. She has gone crazy ever since we left you Friday night. She fucked three different guys Saturday, and sucked off a couple more. Sunday morning before she left to go home, she fucked two more. Jason, she said she's going to fuck every guy she can until she finds another with a cock like yours. Jason please, you've got to help me. She wasn't like this until she gave herself to you."

Jason told Sharon, "I'll give it some thought and get back to you as soon as I can. What's her number?" After Sharon gave Jason her sister's phone they hung up.

Jason already knew what he had done, and it wasn't right. Jason liked fresh young virgins and would continue to seek them out. However, he should not have suggested to Susan she become a whore until she found another man with a cock that could fill her as much as he had.

Jason didn't know if his powers would work over the distance between their homes or over the phone. He knew he had to try. He called Susan later that evening.

When she answered, without saying a word, Jason sent her a mental suggestion. 'Susan, you are a good looking girl who is also a great fuck. You do not have to fuck every guy you meet. You will not be your town's whore. You will only be sexual with someone you care for. That is how you find someone that will fill you physically and emotionally. Do you understand, Susan?'

"Yes Jason.' She replied to the unspoken suggestion.

Jason then hung up without ever saying a word to her.

A few days later, Sharon called Jason again. "Susan has returned to normal. She still wants a man who can fill her, but she isn't fucking every guy she sees. How did you do it, Jason?"

"All I did was communicate with her. She must have come to that decision on he own. By the way, when can I see the beautiful and horny Sharon again?"

Sharon giggled and said, "I'll be there again next Friday. You know, I know how Susan feels. My pussy gets wet every time I think of you and that huge cock of yours. Will you mind if I bring a friend with me? Her name is Rita, and she's also a Freshman cheerleader. I think you'll like her."

"That will be great, Sharon. I look forward to seeing you again and meeting Rita. See you Friday after the game."

The week rolled by slowly, but Friday finally came. Jason was unable to attend the game due to an unscheduled lab experiment that his supervisor had arranged. Jason was assigned to be at the lab just in case another accident occurred. The way he had efficiently handled the last accident, even putting himself in danger to protect others, had convinced the university administration that Jason was their best lab supervisor. So, Jason missed the game.

He had just showered and gotten dressed when Sharon and Rita arrived. Jason invited the girls in and they stepped past him into his living room.

Sharon then introduced Rita and Jason to each other. Rita was slightly shorter than Sharon's five feet three inches and a bit thinner. In spite of her slender build, Rita had a set of breasts that had to be at least C-cups. Her butt was nicely rounded too.

"So glad to meet you Rita." He offered her his hand which she delicately took. Rita then giggled.

Sharon didn't understand why Rita had giggled. She had no way of knowing Jason had sent Rita a mental message. 'Rita, you look good enough to eat.'

He then sent a suggestion to Sharon. 'Sharon, you have done very well. Thank you for bringing Rita. Why don't you lead the way as you did with Susan. Release your tits so I can admire them.'

Sharon grinned and began unbuttoning her blouse. Rita stared at her friend with a startled look on her face.

"Rita, Sharon knows I love looking at her tits." Jason told his new guest. 'You would like to to show me your tits as well?' Jason silently suggested.

Rita smiled and slowly began removing her blouse. Soon both Sharon and Rita stood before Jason with their tits on display for him. His first impression had been right. Rita had a firm set of C-cup tits that were standing high and proud on her chest. Her nipples were hard and centered on puffy areola.

'Rita, you do look good enough to eat. Shall we start with your lovely tits?' Rita stepped closer to Jason.

He reached out to fondle both of her tits. He then leaned forward and began sucking on her left tit while gently pinching her right nipple. "Very nice." Jason told the nervous girl.

By then, Sharon had removed the rest of her clothes and stood next to Jason in the nude. "Very nice Sharon. You know I love seeing your delicious body.

He let go of one of Rita's tits and reached toward Sharon. He squeezed each of her tits. When he petted her bald pussy he found it was already very wet. Jason slipped a finger into her pussy.

Sharon spread her legs and sighed with pleasure.

"Sharon, why are you naked already? Shouldn't you at least wait until you're in his bedroom?"

Sharon giggled and replied to her friend. "I just have the urge to get naked whenever I'm near Jason. He loves seeing me nude. Why did you offer him your tits?"

"I don't know why, but I had the urge to show Jason my boobs. I had such a thrill go through me when he touched me."

Jason then sent Rita another suggestion. 'Rita, don't you want to get naked too? Show me your body so I may enjoy looking at you as well.'

Rita practically tore the rest of her clothes off. She was a delectable looking creature, indeed. Like Sharon, she too shaved regularly and presented a bald pussy to Jason.

"Very nice, Rita. You have a beautiful body too Thank you for letting me see you."

As she blushed at Jason's compliment, he sent her another suggestion. 'Rita, don't you want to give me a blowjob?'

While Jason continued to finger Sharon, Rita fell to her knees. She released Jason's belt, pants button, and lowered his zipper. His pants fell to the floor. Rita then reached up and pulled his boxers down.

Rita gasped when Jason's fat eight inches of cock sprang out and slapped her in the face. "Oh my God, it's huge!" She exclaimed. The size of the cock in front of her face frightened her, but it did not dissuade Rita from taking its head and several inches of shaft into her mouth. She bobbed her mouth up and down Jason's cock while her tongue swirled around its head and shaft. She sucked as hard as she could while bobbing her head up and down Jason's cock. Just as Jason began feeding Rita his large load of cum, she stopped bobbing her head and took him deep into her mouth. She sucked hard until his flow of cum eased. She then licked and sucked the last few drops of cum from his cock, kissed it, sat back on her heels, and smiled up at Jason.

'Tell me the truth, Rita.' Jason mentally told the girl still on her knees before him. "You've sucked a few cocks before haven't you?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.