Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 3

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Whoa:

Sharon's Sister Comes to Visit

It had been several days since Jason and Sharon, a Freshman cheerleader at a major university, had enjoyed dinner together. As they introduced themselves to each other after a basketball game, she pointed out that she had begun to enjoy showing herself off a little and she wasn't wearing a bra.

Jason said to her, "I can tell. You have a very nice pair of breasts, Sharon. I really appreciate the view, and I'd like to see more of them later." His mental powers of persuasion that resulted from a lab accident at the university were as strong as ever. As they got into his car to go for dinner, he silently suggested to her, 'Perhaps I can get a good look at that pussy later tonight as well.'

During dinner Sharon couldn't help but think of showing Jason her naked pussy. She became wetter and wetter between her legs. Her desire for him grew until she asked Jason to take her home. She wanted to go to his home, not hers.

Later that evening, shortly after arriving at Jason's home, Sharon came out of his restroom topless. Once she was standing in front of him, she reached down to the hem of her skirt and lifted it to her waist. She had removed her panties, and Jason was treated to an extended view of her shaved pussy.

As the evening progressed, Jason used his powers to calm Sharon's nerves and suppress the pain they both expected her to suffer when she gave him her virginity. As he had predicted, Sharon soon loved the cock that filled her pussy and the cum that flooded into her horny hole.

Jason dropped Sharon off at her first class Wednesday morning. As they kissed goodbye, Sharon told him, "I may have a surprise for you Friday evening. I hope you like it."

Jason gave her a knowing smile. He already knew what her surprise would be. After all, it was he who had suggested she bring her twin sister, Susan, with her when Sharon visited again.

Their schedules kept both Sharon and Jason busy the rest of the week. So, they were unable to see each other until Sharon came to visit Jason at his home.

When Jason answered the gentle knock on his door, he did a double take. Sharon stood in front of him wearing her cheerleader's outfit, only she hadn't worn a bra. He soon discovered she hadn't worn panties either.

Standing to Sharon's right and slightly behind her was a girl who was nearly a carbon copy of Sharon. The only difference was how they wore their hair. Where Sharon had her hair in a ponytail, this new girl wore her's down on her shoulders.

Jason gazed at Sharon and the new girl. With a broad smile, he said to them, "Won't you come in? Sharon, this must be your sister, Susan. I'm happy to meet you Susan."

As they stepped into Jason's home he could see Susan was visibly shaking. She was indeed bashful about meeting new people.

Jason attempted to calm Susan's nerves. "I hope you enjoy your visit with Sharon, and I know you will enjoy your visit here tonight."

Susan seemed taken aback by Jason's overly confident attitude.

Then, without warning, Sharon lifter her top and showed Jason her tits. "Very nice Sharon. You know I love seeing your tits."

Susan gasped, stared at her sister's brazen display, and questioned her, "Sharon, how could you?"

Sharon smiled at her sister and replied, "Jason likes seeing my tits. So, what's the harm?"

At the same time, Jason made a silent suggestion to Susan. 'Susan, don't you want to show me your tits as well.'

Susan's looked on in shock as her sister continued to brazenly showing her tits to Jason. Susan's eyes grew even wider than they had been when Sharon removed her top and tossed it to the side. The look on Susan's face quickly changed as Jason made his suggestion. A smile crept across her face and she reached for the bottom of her sweater. In a few seconds the sweater was lying on the floor beside her. Her bra soon followed. Susan stood proudly showing Jason her firm tits and hardening nipples.

Sharon looked at her sister and asked, "Susan, why are you doing that?"

Susan replied, "I don't know. I just had a sudden urge to show Jason my breasts. Besides, when in Rome..."

Sharon responded to Susan, "I know. I had the same unexplained feeling the first time I saw him. Now watch this!"

Sharon then reached into the waistband of her short skirt. When she pushed it off her firm ass and down her shapely legs, her freshly shaved pussy was displayed for Jason's approval.

Susan shouted, "Sharon! Not that too!"

Jason smiled at Susan and thought, 'Now Susan, wouldn't you like to let your pussy get some fresh air too.'

Again the look of shock on Susan's face turned to a smile. Slowly she lowered her jeans and panties to the floor and stepped out of them. Susan did not shave, but her pussy with its full dark bush was on display as well. She stood smiling at Jason and her sister.

Jason smiled at her and boldly said, "Susan, that is a lovely pussy, although I do prefer them shaved like Sharon here. Is your pussy still cherry?"

Susan blushed and lowered her head before answering. "Yes. I am still a virgin."

Jason decided to hurry this evening along. He was getting anxious to sample Susan's favors. He smiled at her then mentally suggested to the hot looking teen, 'Susan, you want to run down the hall to the restroom and hop in the shower. There, you will find everything you need to shave that pussy. As you shave, you will become as horny as you have ever been in your life. Before this night is over, you will give me your cherry, love to fuck and suck my cock, and no longer be bashful around me or your sister.'

Susan smiled, and without saying a word, trotted off down the hall toward the restroom.

To Sharon he said, "While Susan is using the bathroom, would you like to play a little? Would you prefer to suck me off or have me fuck your hungry pussy?"

Sharon replied, "I think I'd like to taste you again. Susan won't take long and we can fuck later." The lovely young girl then fell to her knees and released Jason's belt, button, and zipper. She then shoved his pants and underwear down his legs until he stepped out of them. Without hesitation, Sharon grabbed Jason's cock and stuffed it into her waiting mouth while he kicked off his shoes. They were both soon moaning and shoving Jason's cock deep into Sharon's throat.

In just a short time, Sharon had Jason cuming down her throat. She swallowed every drop. As he pulled his cock out of her mouth she smile up at Jason.

He smiled down at her and said, "You do know, don't you, that I'm going to fuck the shit out of Susan tonight?"

Sharon continued smiling and replied, "I know. That's why I brought her to you. I know you will fulfill her fantasies and over-fill her pussy with your delicious cock and cum. She needs what I got last Tuesday night. She is even more bashful than I was."

About that time, Susan came back down the hall. She noticed that both Jason and her sister Sharon were completely naked. Their nudity not only didn't upset her but made her even hornier than she already was. She was smiling broadly and sported a freshly shaved pussy as she walked up to Jason. She asked her host, "Is this more to your liking, Jason?"

Jason reached out and squeezed a tit with one hand while cupping her pussy with his other hand. He then released her tit so he could hug her tightly to his chest without releasing her pussy. He slipped a finger into the already wet folds of her tender flesh and told her, "Yes Susan, your pussy is delightfully soft and smooth. You have a nice set of tits, too."

Sharon smiled as she watched her sister toss her head back and moan. A smile continued to spread over Susan's face as Jason fingered her virgin pussy. The horny teen moaned again and spread her legs to give Jason easier access to her as yet unopened treasure box.

Jason smiled at Susan and thought, 'You want to suck my cock, Susan. Get on your knees and start sucking.'

Susan quietly said, "I want to suck you Jason, but I don't know what to do."

Jason mentally instructed Sharon, 'Get on your knees and show your sister how to suck a cock.'

Both teens fell to their knees. Sharon told her sister, "Watch this, Susan." Susan then gently and lovingly licked and kissed Jason from his balls to the head of his eight inch cock. "Now you do it." She told her sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.