Swms 5: Accidental Incest - Cover

Swms 5: Accidental Incest

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Cyrus and Emma are twins, and during an earthquake in some caves... well... things happen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Author's Notes, Set up for the next Story, Etc.

AUTHOR'S NOTES:

Note Zero: I would like to start off saying that this story is purely fiction. The characters are not real in anyway shape or form. They are based off of my own imagination, and any similarities between them and any person past present or future is completely coincidental.

Note One: I'm sure that many of you have favorites when it comes to the SWMS series, and seeing that the fourth volume failed, I've moved on to volume 5. This involves a new set of characters. I will be writing this in similar fashion to what I've done in the past. If this becomes a book, it will only become one after the story is told and complete, I am not doing it like the Don't Change Series, or the Naked Soul Series.

Set up: This story could be considered a between-quil. It takes place in the years between SWMS 2 and SWMS 3. Therefore the characters can overlap with the other stories if I see fit. The Title, is exactly what the story is based on, an accidental moment of incest. How is it accidental? Well, we'll see about that. The main characters will be named as I write the story, and I'll do my best to have a gallery by the time Chapter 1 hits. But no promises. Please remember to not only visit the Gallery but review as well. I love communicating with the fans.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.