His Halloween Trick - Cover

His Halloween Trick

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 6

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Halloween is coming and things start going downhill for Ryan. His fiancée gets hurt in a traffic accident and strange things start happening to him when he disagrees with the warning voices of his quite vocal common sense.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Halloween  

The hall was dark but I could see stairs leading to the upper floors. Kim stepped away from me, and for a second I wondered why the light switch was not next to the door. Then I felt something like a heavy cloth dropping over me.

I knew that I was in a reasonable shape. I was just a bit over six foot tall, but even if I trained I was never overly muscular. I had a body of a runner. Quite probably I could have made my way out from under the cloth, but suddenly there seemed to be several pairs of hands that wrapped some ropes around me so that my hands were tied to my body and my legs were together. I could feel that I started losing my balance, and the little guys inside my head were only yelling 'Timber.' Very funny.

Considering the fact that I had no way of stopping myself, my landing on the carpet on the hall floor was surprisingly soft. As soft as you can expect from a six foot tall one hundred eighty pound log. I'd like to say that I took it all stoically but I probably winced a bit after the thud. I was not all sure since now I decided to listen to the little guys inside my head who were yelling in harmony that 'didn't we warn you'.

"OH, NO! Be careful, don't hurt him!"

Strange. If Kimberly didn't want me to get hurt, then why did they need to tie me up in a first place? Even if my eyes could adapt to the darkness, I couldn't see a thing through the cloth, especially with my face towards the mattress. Then someone put the lights on and got my head out of the cloth.

The first thing I could see on that mattress was two pairs of bare feet. Quite small bare feet. With painted toenails. Then I could feel hands touching me and rolling me over. Shit, it was not just a pair of girls and Kim. There seemed to be seven or eight girls ... or rather, young women ... and Kimberly.

"He's kind of cute..."

"Look, his nose is bleeding..."

"Isn't he a bit young..."

"Why didn't Lil tell us..."

"He looks a bit angry..."

"How can we be sure that he's..."

For a while it was a cacophony while all the seven or eight women talked at the same time. For once the little guys inside my head were silent as they were looking at the women standing together looking at me. None of them had any disguise and all of them were dressed casually in clothes you might wear while at home. They all seemed to be of Caucasian heritage but the color of their hair varied a lot. At least one of them was a redhead and for the rest of them the color of their hair varied between Kim's all blond to dark brown. What was common in them were their delicate features. None of them was tall nor bulky, but totally opposite. Somehow they all reminded me of Lil.

"I'm sorry, Ryan, but we just could not take any chances with you. It's just way too important."

"But why, Kim? I don't have any money, nor am I anyone special."

She actually laughed a bit and gently touched my cheek.

"Believe me, Ryan, you are very special to me - to us."

The next thing I knew was that they started carrying me up the stairs while I was still wrapped in the cloth. Maybe I had not been really scared before but I started to feel a bit worried now. It didn't really help that they almost dropped me ... twice. They finally put me down on a soft carpet in a room that looked like a huge bedroom. Again, Kim came to me.

"Ryan, can you promise to me that you will not try anything stupid if we take away the cloth and the ropes? Please?"

Before answering her I managed to look around a bit and noticed that at least two of the other women had tasers in their hands. I closed my eyes for a second. At the beginning of college I had taken part of a stupid dare and I knew exactly how it felt to be tasered! I had no intention of feeling that again.

"I promise. But I still don't understand what you could possibly want from me."

Those little guys inside my head started yelling me about Halloween and all kinds of human sacrifices. I decided not to listen to them - at least, not yet. They were silenced for a moment when Kim got on her knees and kissed me on my lips. It turned out that my reaction to her kissing me was exactly the same that it had been the last time she kissed me. I tasted the same exotic fruit in my own mouth and those little guys inside my head collapsed since all the blood ran south. At some point it occurred to me that I was not the only one feeling that way since Kim was moaning into my mouth. When she pulled back we were both gasping for breath.

A few moments later I was a bit bruised, as I had been rolled over several times, but I was free. I sat on the floor looking at the young women around me. At least they had tasers instead of firearms. Those little guys inside my head remained silent, for now, so I decided to raise my eyebrows and look at Kimberly.

"Okay, now what?"

She actually blushed and looked a bit uneasy.

"Strip. Please."

The whole situation was so absurd that I actually let out a little laugh. There were Kimberly and eight other young women looking at me when I was sitting there on the floor of a huge bedroom. Two of the women had their tasers pointed in my direction, and they wanted me to give them a striptease show? Then I started to get angry. Those little guys inside my head tried to warn me but I gave them just as much attention as I had given them earlier that day. Fuck them. Fuck these women. Fuck them all! I got to my feet.

"So you want a show. Okay, I'll give you one. I guess it would be a bit too much to ask for some music."

I started humming Marvin Gaye's "Let's Get It On" and started moving. Only now this was not another dare and I wasn't a freshman in college. At that time my buddies had been sure that in a few minutes they'll laugh at me and kick me out from the sorority party. Except that they didn't - or they kicked me out just before noon the following day. That time I wore a stupid smile which probably lasted a whole week. Now I smiled too, but there was nothing nice in my predatory smile.

I decided to point my show to Kimberly - after all, she was the one who had played at being my friend, and had gotten me here. There were both glimpses and direct eye contact when I moved and started taking away my clothes. Moment after moment I moved closer to her occasionally touching her hair, hand, hips - but only very gently and briefly. I didn't really follow what was happening around me. I could tell that my behavior was something they had not expected, but none of them did anything to stop me. I was down in my slacks and briefs when I started buttoning her jeans and suddenly my nose recognized a scent that sent a message straight to my groins. She was horny - no, she was very horny.

From that moment on I multiplied my efforts to tease her. By th time I was down to my briefs, she had also lost her sweater and jeans and was down to her bra and matching panties. Her eyes seemed glassy and she seemed totally unaware of the fact that I had been guiding her towards the huge bed.

Somewhere inside me those little guys were all the time waiting to get hit by those two tasers. Once again I ignored them and concentrated making the damp spot between Kim's legs bigger. Another thing was that at that some kinky part of me fount this weird situation strangely arousing and my raging cock yelled release from my briefs.

All of a sudden I stopped in front of Kim. I noticed that even if she had not done a thing she was breathing heavily. I took her hands in mine and put then on the waistband of my briefs. She gasped but she kept holding the waistband when I took my own hands away and moved my hands behind her back. There was a collective gasp when I opened her bra behind her back. Once those pale firm breasts with pointy nipples became visible I was sure that I grew another half an inch down there.

Since she was still only holding my waistband I followed her hands down with mine and started to help her with getting my briefs down. There was another collective gasp when my hard member came into view. Kim released her hands like my briefs were burning and I finished removing them and then I did a slow spin around so that all the other women could get a good look. I even tried to have eye-contact with each of them but it seemed that all of them had their eyes focused on something else. Whatever.

When I turned back to Kimberly I had a bold moment and pushed her sitting on the side of the bed while pulling her panties down. I was not fully prepared to the intensity of the scent coming from her, nor for the fact that her sparse blond pubic hair could not hide her arousal. I had no idea if it was intentional or not but as she went back her legs opened a bit giving me a good view between her legs. I went down on my knees and kissed the inside of her left leg and repeated the gesture with the right one. At that time those little guys were waiting for the tasers to hit my back but the only thing that happened was a subdued wail that escaped Kim's lips. While located between her legs I got a stupid idea to tease her with one good lick. Which was what I did. A serious mistake.

I used to think about myself that I'm a moral person - not in way that some hypocrites think about it, but as a person who tries to do the right thing. If someone had said to me that a few hours after my fiancée had died in an accident that I'd be licking the pussy of her cousin, I most likely would have tried to hit him or her. No, I would have hit him and argued her. But suddenly I was lost.

It occurred that another thing that Lilith and Kimberly shared, was their taste. It was not the same, no. Comparing them would have been like comparing excellent red Cabernet and sophisticated white Chardonnay. To me eating both of them was like drinking the sweetest, most intoxicating nectar there was.

After tasting Kim, I just had to continue eating her, more and more. At some level I was aware that she must have had at least half a dozen orgasms; but by that time I was so hard that I knew that I had to get some release, myself. I totally ignored the world outside us when I climbed between her legs and positioned my painfully hard cock at her entrance. I looked at her angelic face like looking for confirmation to continue. Like I'd able to stop now. Those now shining blue eyes met mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.