The Show
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

Breathlessly she gasped "You're hired".

Julie was a 45 year old woman who was the organiser of the "Peep Show Extravaganza" stand which was part of the 2015 Sexpo exhibition.

She was hiring extras to support the main attraction Mr Long Dong Silver, the ageing porn star of over 200 movies. He was making a guest appearance at her stand, and she was hiring both young women and young men to dress skimpily on her show stand.

She was breathless because we had just finished an energetic fuck in her motel room.

I had just been interviewed by her - she wanted to see me naked. When she caught sight of my very ample cock - I was 12 inches long when erect - she just had to touch it "to make sure that it was real". The more she touched it, the harder and fatter that it became.

My cock was still resting inside her mature pussy, with our combined juices leaking slowly from our joined bodies. Her ankles rested on my shoulders, and I loosely held her around the thighs to keep us still attached.

"Maybe I should make you the star of the show" she mused as I ground my cock into her depths.


Julie did sack Mr Long Dong Silver, and hired me in his place.

We got our heads together, and worked out how we could make the stand "the talk of the show". Risqué was the word that often came up in our conversations - conversations that often came at the conclusion of another energetic fuck session.

Julie had no background in the adult film industry - she was an avid watcher with her husband, and he had suggested that she organise the stand at the exhibition. However he didn't know that she was so intimately involved in selecting the staff for the stand.

She was a brunette with curly hair that fell to the middle of her back. Her body was slim and toned - the result of daily sessions on the gym. He had paid for breast enhancements so her tit rack was very ample. Laser hair removal had reduced her pubic mound to just a thin landing strip with her fleshy pussy lips completely devoid of hairs.

Aside from loving my long and thick cock, she loved my tongue actions. Julie tasted sensational, especially after her first cum when her taste became really tangy. I loved her taste and could not get enough of her juices. I also loved the feeling of her juices streaming down my cockshaft when her cum exploded around my cock.


For the three day show, Julie hired six other young men and twelve young women (all of us between the ages of 18 and 25 years).

The guys would wear very small posing pouches to hide their cocks with their asses completely exposed. The girls had very small g-string bottoms - all needed to shave their mounds to avoid any visible hairs, and their tits were bare except for painted designs that only slightly hid them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.