A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 21: He Will Tell Thee What Thou Shalt Do

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 21: He Will Tell Thee What Thou Shalt Do - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1982, Milford, Ohio

On Tuesday morning, I kissed Kara goodbye and headed to my parents’ house for my usual morning routine with my little sister. She was happy that I could spend the morning with her and asked to take a walk, so we weren’t in the house with my mom.

“Let me guess — this walk will end in the clearing,” I said with a smile.

“Yes,” she said, taking my hand as we walked down Overlook towards Klondyke.

As usual, we turned around and walked back, taking the path to the clearing in the woods behind our house. I lay down in the grass and Stephanie surprised me by lying down on top of me. She rested her head on my chest and sighed deeply. The feel of her sexy body against mine caused me to instantly become hard, exactly the reaction I was sure she’d planned. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly to me. She started moving ever so slightly, grinding her mons against my erection.

“Stephanie...” I warned.

She sighed deeply and stopped moving, ultimately content to just have me hold her. Fortunately, my erection subsided, and we lay together for about fifteen minutes, just enjoying the beautiful day and the close contact. I felt Stephanie move and opened my eyes to see her face just above mine. She lowered her lips to mine and gave me a soft, gentle kiss, then got up and took my hand while I stood up.

“Thanks, Big Brother. One of these days, I’m going to convince you,” she declared.

I was afraid she was right and that eventually my willpower would break down. I had to keep my mind focused on Kara. I realized that I should probably stop hugging and kissing my little sister, but I couldn’t bring myself to do that. I’d just have to maintain my composure and make sure it didn’t go beyond kisses and hugs. It was going to be a hell of a battle and a hell of a test of my will. We went back to the house and played pool until it was time for me to leave. Stephanie walked me out to the car and gave me a hug.

“Make it really good, Big Brother!” she said with a wink.

“Don’t I always?” I asked with a smirk, getting into my car.

I headed to the Spencers’ and put several condoms in my pocket, then headed to the deli, where I said hello to Ed and Andreas. Ed returned my greeting, and Andreas waved me into his office to chat. He asked how things were going and we talked about my trip to Sweden, Kara, and school.

When we finished chatting, I had Ed make up a couple of sandwiches to go and grabbed a couple of bags of chips. As I suspected he would, Andreas refused to let me pay and Ed put everything in a bag for me and handed it to me. I left my car parked in front of the deli and walked down Route 50 to Five Corners, and followed Lila Avenue to Pasadena Avenue. I found Ruth’s house and rang the bell just after 11:00am.

“Steve! Come on in!” Ruth said with a huge smile.

“Hi!” I replied. “I brought lunch. Should we eat first?”

“Yes, we can talk, too, if you don’t mind,” she said as I followed her to the kitchen table.

Ruth asked me what I wanted to drink, and I opted for a Dr Pepper while she chose a 7-Up. I took the sandwiches and chips from the bag while she opened the bottles, and then we sat down to eat and talk.

“I read the book cover-to-cover twice before I gave it to Hannah. Thanks for sharing it with me. I had some guesses about how things worked, but the stuff about my period and getting pregnant was REALLY the information I needed.”

“I still can’t believe how your parents handled this, and why you guys didn’t talk to other girls about it.”

“We pretty much all hung out together. I guess I could have asked Kara, but I was just too embarrassed to talk about it with anyone, even another girl. My mom was really adamant that we should never discuss things like that in ‘polite company’,” she said, making air quotes.

“Unbelievable!” I declared, shaking my head. “Well, hopefully you girls will spread the information around.”

“Yes. I spoke to Sandy and to Hannah after she read the book, and I called Susie, too.”

“Just make sure you keep this very quiet, Ruth. It’s OK to tell people you aren’t a virgin after today, but you shouldn’t tell anyone who you did it with. I’m sure Sandy knows, but that has to be the limit. Even Kara doesn’t know.”

“What?!” Ruth gasped in surprise.

“It’s a long, complicated story, but she knows I might be with you, but I won’t tell her that I have. It’s not anyone’s business except yours and mine.”

Stephanie knew, but I didn’t think that was particularly relevant or important.

“OK!” Ruth agreed. “I promise not to tell anyone except Sandy, and I’m not really telling her because she knows already. I do have some questions.”

I nodded, “I’ll do my best to answer.”

“Where can I get birth control?”

“There’s a clinic in Batavia,” I said. “If you can’t pay, it won’t cost you anything. There’s a Doctor Gustafson there who is pretty awesome. What are you thinking?”

“Birth control pills. If Susie and Sandy are telling the truth, I think I’ll want to do this more and I do NOT want to get pregnant. That’s my next question.”

“I have rubbers. What the book calls condoms or prophylactics.”

She giggled, “You knew what I would ask!”

“It was pretty obvious,” I said with a smile.

“Sandy said it didn’t hurt, but Susie said it did. Do you know why?”

“Yes and no. It can hurt because the hymen tears when you have sex. It really depends on how thick and tough it is to get through. I can’t tell you for sure one way or the other beforehand. I thought with Sandy it was going to hurt a bit, but it didn’t. But it’s also possible you don’t have one because of exercise or some other reason, which the book mentions. It can also hurt if you’re not lubricated enough.”

“I remember reading that. And Sandy isn’t lying? You can do it several times in a row? That really happened?”

“Yes. I don’t have to leave here until 3:45pm. We’ll have about four hours to do whatever you want.”

“I don’t even know what to ask for! The book was pretty much like a health book. Susie just giggled when I asked her and said I should have an experienced guy do it with me the first time, and that the guy would tell me what to do, and I should just do whatever he said.”

I chuckled, “Well, you might be shocked at some things people like to do.”

She took the last bite of her sandwich and washed it down with 7-Up.

“Tell me,” she said firmly. “I know what you did with Sandy already, and that’s all fine.”

“OK. I’ll just tell you directly then. The girl can be on top instead of on the bottom, or you can do it from behind. The girls can also use her mouth on the guy and even let him ejaculate in her mouth and swallow it. And it’s possible to do it in the girl’s butt instead of her vagina.”

She turned bright red when I mentioned the blowjob, and her hand flew to her mouth and she gasped when I mentioned anal. I did notice one difference from Sandy; Ruth was not the least bit nervous.

“You don’t have to do any of that stuff,” I said gently. “You asked, and I told you, but in the end, what we do is up to you.”

“No,” she said firmly, shaking her head. “It’s up to you. I’m sure that you know the story of Ruth in the Bible. When she’s supposed to go to Boaz, Naomi tells her, ‘he will tell thee what thou shalt do’. I want you to tell me what to do and I’ll do it. Anything you want to do. I want to learn!”

I smiled because if she was serious, it was going to be a hell of a good afternoon. I’d absolutely take her wherever she thought she wanted to go. I finished my sandwich and my Dr Pepper and Ruth threw away the wrappers and then rinsed the bottles and put them in cartons under the sink. She came back to me, grabbed my hand and led me out of the kitchen, up the stairs and into her room.

Just looking at her room, I could see that her parents treated her, a sixteen-year-old, as if she was five or six. She had a four-poster canopy bed with a pink canopy and frilly pink bed coverings. There were stuffed animals on the bed and the walls had the kind of things you would expect in a pre-teen’s room — two Disney movie posters and a poster with flowers and a Bible verse on it. There were frilly pink curtains that made the room to have a pink glow. A white writing desk and bookshelf were nestled in a corner.

Ruth shut the door to her room and turned to look at me.

“I saw the drawings in the book,” she said. “I want to see the real thing, please?”

I nodded, then unbuttoned and removed my shirt, laying it on the desk chair. I removed my belt, pants, and socks, then without waiting, removed my briefs and added them to the other clothes hanging on the chair. I took the condoms out of the pants pocket and put them on the desk.

“It’s not big yet,” she observed.

“Trust me,” I chuckled, “it will be!”

She walked around me and looked me up and down, and then stood in front of me.

“You look nice,” she breathed. “Way better than the drawings! Would you like to see me?”

I nodded, and she smiled, then unbuttoned her blouse, took it off, opened her closet, and hung it on a hanger. Next, she slipped off her jeans and folded them and put them on her desk. Once again, I was not surprised to see her wearing plain, white, cotton underwear.

For a teenager brought up in such a restrictive environment, she was being very decisive as to what she wanted. It reminded me of Kara’s mom when she said Kara had been a ‘free spirit’ all her life. It appeared that Ruth might prove to be one as well.

She took off her socks and put them on top of her pants, then unhooked her bra and let it fall away, revealing small breasts with tiny nipples. The bra joined the other clothes on the desk and then she slipped off her panties and put them on the desk as well. She stood straight up facing me and smiled, revealing a wild patch of dark blonde pubic hair covering her thin labia.

“You’re beautiful!” I whispered.

“Thanks. I see you’re getting bigger,” she giggled.

“Looking at beautiful, naked girls will do that!”

“What do we do?” she asked.

“First, let’s turn down the bed. Do you have a towel we can put under you? I don’t want to stain your sheets!”

She went out into the hall and came back with a large blue towel. We turned down the pink bedspread and then the blanket and sheet. I helped her place the towel, then took her hand and pulled her to me. Just as she’d had when we were dancing, she instantly melted into my arms, her firm young body pressed against mine, trapping my erection between us. She looked up at me expectantly.

I bent my head down and kissed her softly. Given that she wasn’t the slightest bit nervous and had been quite clear that she expected me to lead, I parted my lips and probed with my tongue. Ruth responded by opening her mouth and when our tongues touched she moaned, hugged me tighter, then kissed me fiercely, apparently trying to find my tonsils! I dropped one hand to her firm little butt and pulled her as tightly against my body as I could. She moaned again and ground her mons against me. Ruth broke the kiss.

“I want to do it right now!” she gasped.

She was small enough that I easily scooped her into my arms and laid her on the bed, putting her butt in the middle of the towel. She spread her legs, and I saw that her labia were glistening with her juices. I grabbed a condom, ripped open the wrapper, and quickly rolled the rubber onto my dick. I dropped the wrapper on Ruth’s desk, then got into the bed on top of her. I positioned my dick against her labia and looked into her eyes. She smiled and wrapped her legs around my thighs without me saying anything to her. I leaned down and kissed her deeply.

I pressed my dick into her sopping wet pussy, easily slipping through her thin labia and contacting her hymen. I gave a hard push and broke through.

“Uuunngh!” she groaned and gasped. “Oh!”

I was surprised when she immediately wiggled her hips, so I backed up a bit and pushed hard again, and then a third time, fully embedding myself in her. Ruth immediately began grinding against me and taking that as an invitation, I pulled back and pushed deeply into her again.

“Unngggh!” she groaned again.

Any concerns I had immediately dissipated when she began humping against me. I pulled back and thrust into her, then matched the movements of her hips. She was constantly groaning into my mouth and, after perhaps ten strokes, she squeezed her legs tight, wrapped her arms around me and humped hard. She groaned loudly into my mouth and dug her fingernails into my back. She arched her back hard and then her pussy clenched me tightly. I continued to thrust in and out of her, and once the orgasm passed, she began humping hard to meet my thrusts. I was amazed at how vigorous she was!

After her second orgasm, we quickly moved to flat out fucking. I was pounding hard into her and she was humping back equally hard. Her third orgasm was bigger than the first two, and the spasms of her pussy were enough to bring me over the edge. I pushed deep into her and she held me tight, grinding her clit against me. When our orgasms had run their course, I collapsed in her arms.

“Ruth, are you OK?” I gasped.

“Yes!” she exclaimed breathlessly. “It hurt a little, but I was so excited I just couldn’t stop. Then it felt so good I didn’t want to stop! Did I do OK?”

“I’ve been with experienced girls who weren’t that good!” I said, catching my breath. “That was one of the best fucks I’ve ever had!”

She giggled, “I suppose using that word is OK now, given what we just did! I think I’m going to like fucking!”

“That’s an understatement!” I said, chuckling.

I reached down to grasp hold of the rubber as I pulled out of her. There were several long streaks of blood on the condom, plus some on her labia and some on the towel. Ruth propped herself on her elbows and looked down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.