Wintering - Cover

Wintering

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A story about a man who decides to head south to avoid the cold weather and gets involved in interesting situations and meets some women.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Bill Meyer had almost finished packing his car for his trip tomorrow when he decided to take a soda break and relax. He would be heading for Tucson, Arizona to see what that State offer the wintertime visitors. He was thinking about the events that led up to him in making this trip while sipping on a soda.

Bill wasn’t sure what he wanted to do when he graduated from college. While the military draft had ended voluntarily military service was an option, but that was one he quickly discarded. There were a number of corporations on campus interviewing and offering trainee positions, but none of them interested him. He was told he by some of those doing the interviewing that he would be hired as a trainee since his English Literature major only qualified him for that kind of entry position into the business world. Going to grad school was one option he seriously considered doing.

His dad had a small car dealership that he was converting to a Toyota dealership. His father thought that this maker of cars would become very popular in the future. Bill was told by his dad that he could work at the dealership until he decided what he wanted to do. Bill had worked at the dealership during the summers doing some minor mechanical work as oil changes, battery replacements, and tire changes. His dad said he was old enough and could now work as a salesman.

Bill was successful in sales and was promoted to the position of sales manager in a short time. There was no claim of nepotism by the other sales people because of the good relationships Bill had with them.

It was a shock when Bill’s father suddenly passed away from a heart attack. One of the ramifications of his passing was that Bill, at the age of thirty one became the owner of this dealership since he was an only child. Bill’s mother had passed away a year earlier due to breast cancer. There was some talk that her passing and the grief it brought was what precipitated Bill’s father’s heart attack.

Now being the owner of the dealership caused Bill to think long and hard about where he was going with this business. The car business with a growing economy was a good business to be in as judged by any standard. New car sales, used car sales, parts and repairs, and the body shop were all profitable and showed increases over prior year’s results.

There was some vacant land next to the dealership that Bill had purchased at a reasonable price. He applied for and based on his proven track record, was given a Lexus dealership. That car dealership was built on this newly purchased land and the Lexus came to be a popular high end car. Over time the financial results at both dealerships continued to grow and showed good increases which translated into substantial profits.

These two lines of cars sold themselves for the most part. The cars were well built and offered what the buying public wanted in either economy or luxury type vehicles. Some of the models created a balance between these two extremes. One thing that Bill did was to improve the car buying experience. He had heard from a number of his friends and their parents that the haggling done while purchasing either a new car or on doing the trading in was not a pleasant experience. The salesman was constantly going in to ‘check with a sales manager’ to see if the price of the trade in would increase which was a definite turnoff.

Bill installed what he called the ‘One price shopping experience.’ Because the invoice price was available to the public by going on the internet, it was that price plus two or four hundred dollars depending on the model that he would sell a new car for, no more, no less. There would be a further add-on to the price at times if the car was in high demand. Bill refused to do dealer ‘no value’ add-ons to the car to increase his profit margin. He applied this same business practice of one price only to the offers they made on trade-ins and the used cars they sold. Customers were encouraged to sell their vehicle on their own or go to CarMax if they didn’t like the fairness of the offer made on their trade-in. Satisfied customers spread the word with this method of buying cars to their friends which brought in more customers.

Bill’s home life was good or rather it had been good. Bill had married his college sweetheart, Megan Reynolds two years after college graduation. Megan had gone on to medical school and decided she wanted to be an ophthalmologist. When Bill had asked her why she chose that field, she told him it was an area that attracted her and one where in the short time she would spend doing medical procedures would be extremely financially rewarding. He knew from other things that she said or did that she was extremely motivated by money.

It turned out she was right as to the financial rewards the profession offered. She was also good at what she did and built a medical practice that was titled ‘Dr. Megan Reynolds and Associates’. There were four staffed offices that bore her name scattered in the suburbs. Things were going good for her in the business world.

Things were initially also going good in the marriage. They made love every night when they were first married. The results of this lovemaking resulted in their only child, a boy who they named Martin. Something happened in their relationship because their lovemaking became less frequent after Marty’s birth. Megan was still attractive, but it seemed to Bill that she just wasn’t that interested in wanting to have sex with him.

Bill did admit to himself that maybe he was somewhat responsible for this as he did fool around and wasn’t faithful to his marriage vows as he should have been.

He had an affair with Janice Randle, who was his dealership’s office supervisor. She was three years older than him and a blond-haired beauty with a body that wouldn’t quit. Her large breasts initially attracted him and it was her insatiable appetite for sex that kept him coming back for more.

The affair with Jan lasted for almost two years. Jan was always accommodating when Bill wanted to have sex. None of her body was off limits to him and he fully enjoyed exploring it and doing all those ‘nasty things’ to her with her help and encouragement. It ended when she came to the realization this was going to be the extent of the relationship. She started to date one of the salesmen who came in hawking office supplies. She married this salesman and to her credit, she stayed true to her marriage vows as far as Bill knew.

There was another affair that he had with Carly Crawford, Doctor Harry Crawford’s wife. Bill had met Carly at the country club where they were both members. He flirted with her a little and it seemed to him that she enjoyed him doing that because she flirted back. Bill regularly golfed with Harry on Sunday mornings along with six other fellows. Carly was about 4 years younger than Bill, and a ‘looker’ with her red hair and nice sized breasts. She just radiated class in how she dressed and conducted herself. The clothes she wore showed the great figure she was gifted with in having.

The affair started when one day Carly came into the Lexus dealership and asked to speak with Bill. She told him she was looking to buy a Lexus. Bill in talking to her agreed to her request to show her the cars he had in stock. The black LS600 was her choice. Bill suggested they go for a ride and she could drive his Lexus which was a similar model. Bill had a hard time in talking about the car’s features during the ride because his eyes were focused on Carly’s thighs. Her short skirt had slid up considerably on her thighs which he thought were very nice.

Carly must have known the display she was giving Bill, but she never pulled her skirt down. He had some problems speaking because of what he was looking at. She pulled the car into a large parking lot at a mall and turned the engine off.

She turned to Bill, which caused the skirt move even further up her thighs and said, “What’s the problem, it seems like your mind is somewhere else?’

“I was looking at your legs and quite frankly, you have great looking legs.”

With a smile on her face she said, “Is that all you’re going to do is to look?”

He moved toward her and she met him halfway. They shared a long open-mouth kiss. Bill’s hand went to her thighs that he had been admiring and he discovered that Carly wasn’t wearing panties when his hand moved upward. He fingered her to an orgasm that had her moaning as she climaxed.

While driving back to the dealership, Carly made arrangements to meet Bill the following afternoon at a Holiday Inn that was just outside the city limits.

Carly was cool and refined which was the appearance she gave to the public when she socialized. She was also a nymphomaniac who couldn’t get enough sex when she was intimate with Bill. She loved to give and get oral sex and she liked to have intercourse but anal sex was her favorite. She could really wiggle that fine ass she had and encouraged Bill to play with her clit while his shaft was plunging into her anus. Bill thought that calling her insatiable was probably an understatement. It seemed to him that she never could get enough sex and the orgasms that came with doing it.

Bill wanted to see how far Carly would go and if she had any limits. One time he brought a video camera into the motel room with him.

When she saw him start setting up the video camera she said, “What’s that?”

“That is a camera with which I plan to record us making love today. Do you mind if I do it? I’m only going to do it for me to see and don’t plan on showing this to anyone else.”

“Does it record audio or just video?”

“Both.”

“Okay on one condition.”

“What’s that?”

“You give me a copy.”

Turning the camera on he said, “Deal, now come over here because I want the privilege of undressing you.”

It was one wild, sexually satisfying, afternoon. There must have been a little actress in Carly, because she went out of her way to make this filming more erotic by the language she used. “Fuck me... , give me your big cock... , stick it up my ass... , “ and finally “I’m coming again” enhanced the video’s quality. It became a video he has since watched numerous times.

Their affair lasted for a little more than three months. It ended before he could give her a CD of the video they made because Carly was struck broadside while driving the Lexus. The other driver was a teenager driving a stolen car going eighty miles an hour who ran a red light trying to elude the police. Bill could on think that it was a waste of fine womanhood at her funeral.

Maybe Megan sensed that Bill was having some sex on the side, but she never said anything to Bill if she thought he was. Bill he never noticed anything that would make him think Megan was fooling around on him.

The love that they once had for each other just seemed to diminish and fade away over time. As they were getting ready to go to work one morning after Marty’s graduation from law school, Megan said, “I think we need to talk.”

“About what?”

“About us, Bill, we’re going nowhere in this marriage. It’s kind of a sham now and I think we need to end it and get divorced. There is a man I am attracted to and I think he is attracted to me. I want to see if there could be a lasting relationship. I think you’ll agree that you and I no longer love each other and haven’t for a long time. I think it’s best if we divorce and end our marriage.”

It wasn’t a shock for Bill to hear what Megan said and was asking for. He was expecting something like this to happen, but it still surprised him that she had brought the subject of divorce up. He did admit that he agreed with her that the marriage was over and had been for a long time.

There wasn’t any difficulty splitting the martial assets. He kept the dealerships and she kept her medical practice. The stock and bank accounts were equally split with Megan giving Bill his share of what they agreed the value of the house was. He found a townhome on a golf course in the area which he purchased and moved into. His daughter-in-law Lynn helped him furnish this townhome.

His son Marty was surprised to hear that his parents were divorcing. Bill had a talk with Marty and explained that he had no animosity for his mother and he believed she hadn’t any for him. They would still be friends, but they wouldn’t be lovers or married to each other. Marty said he understood but Bill wondered if he really did.

Bill was proud of what Marty had accomplished. After getting a degree in electrical engineering, he continued on with law school as he said he want to specialize in patent law. He became friends with Lloyd Singer, a fellow student in law school who had an under grad degree in computer science. They made a pact that they would go and work for a year at a law firm. Once they learned some of the basics of how a law firm functioned, they would both leave and set up their own law firm. Both Bill and Megan made a nice monetary contribution for them to start their own firm.

Marty and Lloyd were successful because of some of the unique things they did. They were active in alumni gatherings at the university and kept in contact with the fraternities they were members of when they were in school. The computer science department at the university was rated in the nation’s top ten. Marty’s and Lloyd’s activities enabled them to attract some of the students and alumni who had come up with new products, websites, or software they need help on in protecting, producing, and marketing.

Marty told Bill that they sometimes took stock in a new startup company that they felt had a good potential for growth and increased sales, instead of just taking money for the services they rendered. Marty said while they weren’t right in deciding when to take stock all the time, they were right enough that Marty’s net worth was already in excess of twelve million dollars and growing. Marty did say he wasn’t keeping all of his eggs in one basket and was diversifying his investments.

While Bill was proud of what his son had already accomplished in business, he was more impressed by his son marrying Lynn, a beautiful young lady who gave birth to two healthy grandchildren.

Bill was talking to Marty about some estate planning Bill was contemplating doing at one time, naming Marty and the grandchildren as his estate’s beneficiaries.

Marty said, “I really don’t want or need your money Dad. As you know, I already have enough that Lynn and my children should never have to want for anything. I would suggest that you finally wind down from running the car dealerships and start spending the money you have and enjoy yourself. You should consider giving anything leftover to people or charities that have been good to you. You say you have good people working for you and can run the dealerships without your involvement. Let them do that and you should travel and buy things you want, and maybe meet someone you can love and can grow old with. Please think about doing that.”

Marty’s words put Bill back on his heels. He thought a lot about what his son said and admitted that his son was right about the quality of the people who worked at the dealerships. Maybe his son was also right about Bill needing to do some travelling which he had to admit to himself that he really hadn’t done much travelling because of his focus being on the business.

With winter coming in and the temperature already turning colder, Bill made a decision to head down south. He wasn’t sure for how long because the length of time depended on what happened when he was there. Where to go required some further thought. Some friends he golfed with did head south for the winter, with the majority of them heading for Florida while a few others going to Arizona.

Al Sprinkle, who went to Tucson, Arizona, sold Bill on wintering there and gave him the name and phone number of a realtor who handled both short and long term rentals. Bill called the realtor and told her what he was looking for. She e-mailed him listings on homes, townhomes, and condos that were in golf course communities. Bill selected a two month rental on what was called a ‘fairway home’. This particular one was a two-bedroom home adjacent to the fifth fairway of a golf course. The pictures of this home were impressive. He now was looking forward to doing this trip.

As he finished packing his Lexus, one thing he was going to pack besides his luggage, golf clubs, and notebook computer, was an expensive wireless nanny cam. He had originally purchased it to give Lynn, but Bill decided to keep it when he learned she already had three of them. He still watched the video he had of Carly and thought that maybe he could add to his video collection if he got lucky in Arizona.

Maybe because of the excitement of his trip, Bill woke up early the morning he was planning to hit the road. He was in his car while it was still dark heading for Arizona one hour later. The trip was long and a little boring. He thought that the corn and wheat fields he saw all looked the same. While he didn’t push it and took his time driving and it took him four days before he checked in with the realtor and was given the key and directions to his rental unit. It could be a fun time if the realtor was any indication of how good-looking the women down here were. The pictures of her and her husband and their two kids on her desk and on the wall in her office indicated to him she wasn’t available nor did she give him any indications that she was.

The fairway home was nicely furnished with a wall-mounted large LCD television, cable, internet, and a king-size bed. He was pleased by the accommodations this rental unit offered. The view of the golf course it gave him was scenic.

Bill decided to walk around the complex after doing some shopping and stocking up with food and liquid refreshments. Since his rental included membership in this country club he walked to the clubhouse. His perusal clubhouse to him indicated it was fairly new with a decent library, exercise room, and meeting rooms. A list of activities he could participate in if he was inclined to do so was posted on the bulletin board.

He stopped in the well-equipped pro shop and was told that getting a single on the golf course was not usually a problem except when they had a tournament or an outing. They could probably fit him even then if he really wanted to play golf.

Bill left the pro shop and drove over to a KFC and picked up some chicken and coleslaw for his evening meal. He decided to call it a night after watching some TV and checking his e-mail. He couldn’t resist watching the video he had of Carly.

In looking out the window having a cup of coffee at the kitchen table next morning, Bill saw some couples golfing. He thought of “why not.” had him drive over to the pro shop to see when they could get him a tee time. He was told that there was a twosome teeing off in sixteen minutes that he could play with.

He was called off of the putting green by the starter and told the twosome he was to be playing with were on the first tee. Bill drove his golf cart over there and introduced himself to the two fellows Don Abrams and Paul Stetson who were there and were about the same age as Bill.

They exchanged golf index information and agreed to play what was called a ‘nine-point’ game at fifty cents a point. Bill was familiar with the game and didn’t know if he was being setup, but the amount of money he could lose if he was being setup was reasonable. As it turned out, he lost two dollars.

It was a pleasant round of golf. Don who was single, and Paul who was married, seemed like nice fellows. They exchanged information about themselves during the round and later with a drink in the clubhouse when the round was over. Don had been the CEO of a manufacturing company and had recently retired. Paul was an attorney who still practiced law part-time. Bill told them about the two dealerships he owned and of his son’s insistence that he do some traveling.

Since Don was single, Bill asked him how one goes about meeting women here. He wanted to know where the best places to meet single women in the area were located. He asked if he needed to sign up for some of the activities in the complex or does he need to troll the lounges looking for women which he doesn’t like doing.

“Well, you can do what you say and you may meet some women, but that is sort of a hit and miss proposition. What I did was to join the ‘NTL Club’ and while it isn’t strictly a singles club, the majority of its members are single and it’s a pretty even split between men and women members. The acronym stands for ‘Never Too Late’ but we simply call it the ‘Club’. There are a number of good looking women members whose ages range from thirty five to probably seventy five, with the median being around fifty. Believe me when I say that the women I’ve talked to say that meeting single members of the opposite sex is more of a challenge for them than it is for us men.”

“Since some of the people who frequent the club are married or are in a committed relationship with someone, the club has adopted a wristband policy to avoid potential or embarrassing situations. The members who are single and want to meet new people wear a white wristband. Those who are married or in relationships and don’t want to meet any single members, or singles who don’t want to get hit on wear a black wristband. There was some talk about a different colored wristband if the member was only interested in meeting members of the same sex, but that hasn’t happened yet. But there is one kicker in joining this club however.”

“What’s that?”

“Both men and women need to have a net worth of at least two million. The net worth is checked out before membership is approved. This requirement serves a purpose because it keeps out the riff-raff and the gold-diggers. From a man’s point of view it also keeps out the barracudas, those are women on the hunt and looking for a rich man to marry.”

“I have never heard of a club with that sort of requirement, but I can see its purpose. I do qualify for membership so how do I go about joining?”

Don gave him the web address where he could complete and submit an application for membership online. Once the application was submitted and verified Bill would be given information on how to secure an ID and temporary password to login to the website which had all the information on the club and its activities.

After looking at the web page he noted the membership dues, which he thought weren’t small potatoes. In thinking more about it Bill thought, “Why not, I can afford it?” He completed the application and e-mailed it in.

Bill checked his e-mail after playing golf two days later, and saw he had a message from the club whose heading said, ‘Congratulations’. His application for membership had been approved and he was given a temporary password and ID. He signed in and perused the more detailed pages and activities, noting that there was a meeting this Saturday. He thought he would attend the meeting to see what he had joined.

Bill was somewhat impressed when on Saturday he entered this good size one-story building. The furnishings appeared to be new and expensive. He introduced himself to the receptionist and gave her a check for his first month dues. She in turn gave him a name tag, white wristband, and some written information that looked like what he had seen on the website. She said he could get a drink from the open bar now as a short meeting would be starting in ten minutes.

He ordered a drink and took a seat at a table that two other men were sitting at. They all introduced themselves to each other. Bill looked around the room and observed some attractive women close to his age who were sitting at the tables who were dressed nicely and were fairly attractive. There was a blond hair lady who was sitting two tables over wearing a dark green sleeveless dress that Bill thought was extremely attractive. He noted that she had a white wristband on.

The club president shortly addressed the group and reminded everyone about two activities that anyone who was interested in needed to sign up for tonight because this signup period was ending. He finished his short presentation by asking the members there to welcome two new members and asked the two new members, Bill Meyer and Traci Barnes to please stand up. Bill stood up to a round of applause and noticed that this blond-haired lady he had been admiring also stood up.

A three-piece band started playing danceable music as soon as the club president sat down. Some couples were heading to the dance floor when the music started playing. The two fellows who were sitting at the table with Bill excused themselves and headed to the bar.

Bill was sitting at the table by himself, watching the couples dancing when he heard, “Don’t worry about not knowing anyone, this is a friendly group and you’ll make friends in a short time.”

He looked up and saw an attractive lady standing there with three drinks in her hands. He assumed she was coming back from the bar.

Standing up, he said, “It does seem like a friendly group of people here. I guess I should try and mingle.”

“Why don’t you join me and two of my lady friends at our table? We can always use a good-looking man sitting with us.”

“Lead the way.”

Bill followed her and observed she was a little taller than average, had a slim figure, and nice legs. The dress she was wearing showed that she also had a nice ass.

He was introduced to all three of the ladies that were now sitting at the table. A dish water blond haired lady with large breast prominently displayed due to the low neckline of the dress she was wearing was Rachel Higgins. The other lady who had what he would say was average looks was Paula Taylor. The lady who suggested he join them was Beth Morgan.

They were aware that Bill was a new member and asked him to tell them about himself. He gave them a truthful version of being from up north and coming down to Arizona to get away from the cold weather. They seemed like nice people who were honestly interested in him.

He asked them to tell him a little about themselves since he assumed they all were for some reason single as they were wearing white wristbands. Beth seemed to be the leader of group as she said both her and Paula were widows and resided here in Tucson full time. She said that Rachel, who was divorced, was a little like Bill in that she had only been a member for about a month now and had moved here from Long Beach, California.

Bill asked if he could get them another drink, but Beth said, “I’d rather dance.”

“Your wish is my command, Madam. May I have this dance with you?” Bill stood and gave a little bow to Beth as he said this, which caused her to giggle.

As he walked to the dance floor behind her, he thought that his social life was going to improve. He wasn’t exactly sure of these ladies’ ages, but he would guess Beth and Paula were around his age, give or take, while Rachel was at least five to ten years younger.

On the dance floor, Bill thought again that his social life was going to improve if the way Beth danced was any indication. She plastered her body up against his which caused him to shortly have a partial erection. He knew she felt it because it seemed she was rubbing her stomach against it. His hand that was on her back dropped down a little to where it was just on top of her buttocks which did not elicit any rebuke from her.

Leaning back in his arms a little so she could look at him while her stomach was still pressed up against him she asked, “What do you think of this club so far?”

“It looks like the people here and nice and friendly.”

Moving her head back against his, she said, “I think you’ll find the people here can be extremely friendly.” It seemed to him that she gave her stomach that was pressed against him an extra wiggle when she said this.

Bill thought that Beth had gone from the ‘possible’ category to the ‘for sure’ category.

Back at the table, Bill felt obligated to dance with the other two ladies who were there. Paula seemed a little reserved, and didn’t do or infer anything along the lines of what Beth had done. Rachel wasn’t quite as blatant as Beth, but she was close to it. She told Bill that she would like to see him again and slipped him a card with her contact information on it.

When Bill was sitting alone with Beth he asked her if she would like to go to dinner with him. She said she would and they made a date for Tuesday. She also gave him a card with her contact information on it. That these ladies carried cards that had this information on it with them told him that dates with them could be very interesting and he hoped rewarding.

The band stopped playing at eleven per the club’s rules. Goodbyes were said with each of the ladies saying they had a good time and it was nice meeting Bill. He left the club looking forward to his Tuesday dinner date with Beth.

Bill looked at the bulletin board at the pro shop on Monday, and decided to sign up for the men’s golf league. He would have liked to sign up for the mixed golf league, but he needed a female partner to do that. The notice said that the purpose of the leagues was to have the golfing couples meet and play with as many different couples as possible. That seemed to Bill like something he would like to be doing. It was Bill’s opinion that golfers were interesting people and how they applied the rules of golf in playing the game was a good indication of their character.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.