Tear It Up - Cover

Tear It Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

"Whew, that was ... strange," I admitted to Lisa while we got dressed and left the banquet hall.

"Yeah, no kidding, baby. I must admit that I enjoyed watching you fuck a guy, especially one who has fucked me. That was ... wild. I won't put any pressure on you, but if you get the urge for some more man-to-man action, well, please let me watch, perhaps even join in. You know that you can watch or participate with me and another woman. I can't promise the same thing to other men, since that's a private moment of physical and sometimes emotional intimacy, but you're my husband and I owe you so much already. The fact that you, me, and Jonathan have now all fucked each other ... very hot, too.

"Anyway, the more I think of it, the more I believe that you have a point about James vs. Jonathan. Whatever harm Jonathan did, he did it with consenting adults and he blackmailed no one. James tried to make me his private whore. That more than cancels out any good that he did by opening up our marriage. What sort of punishment did you have in mind for James?" Lisa asked me, truly curious now.

"I aim to trap him into that cock cage in Jonathan's place. Once he's in, we can get the others to let Jonathan off the hook, hopefully, at least for the chastity side of things. The other stuff he may still have to do, but there is no sense in doing this to a mere philanderer, even one who's a hypocrite. It's a more fitting penalty for a blackmailer and wannabe pimp instead. After all, we don't want him breeding, do we?" I grinned, making Lisa kiss me hard in response, clearly enjoying the idea of a chastised James.

"Well, can we go somewhere and fuck like rabbits again? Danielle and Stacey aren't done with Youth Club yet and won't be for at least two or three hours. I want you to fuck me like the slut that I am, honey, and remind me that I'm your slut in particular, your plump, curvy, and busty wife. How about it?" Lisa begged me to take her as soon as I could, which was no trouble for me.

I took my wife back to our house in a hurry, expecting to have some privacy, but as soon as I opened the door, I could tell that we weren't alone. I saw a trail of clothes on the floor, which made Lisa burst out laughing. They were clearly female clothes, too. Our intruder was a woman for sure, and I wasn't too surprised when Lisa licked her lips in approval, apparently happy to see that we had company, instead of jealous as one might expect.

"I think that we should follow the clothes," I remarked half-seriously, prompting a nod from my wife.

"Absolutely. I think that whoever it is, they'll be a lot of fun. I know that we didn't plan to start swinging today, but it's a real bonus, right? Besides, you've already fucked Jonathan. Why not a woman now?" Lisa winked at me as she walked over the clothes to the master bedroom.

I quickly caught up with her, at which point we found a very naked Michelle, much to our shock. She knelt in a hurry and began immediately sucking my cock while gesturing for Lisa to join her. My wife didn't hesitate in the slightest before she also went to her knees in front of me and began gently sucking my dick. My sweet sister-in-law passed my cock back and forth to my wife, her own sister, the two of them now sharing it as if it were just a regular toy. My dick was definitely rather hard now, having a pair of sisters do this to me, but it was nothing compared to the sensation that I got when my cheeks were parted and another tongue slid between them, greedily licking my butt.

"Oh, damn!" I reacted as three mouths explored my cock, balls, taint, and ass.

"Like how Missy does it? She's pretty damn good at it, ain't she?" Michelle giggled, adding, "You didn't think that I had shown up here alone, did you? Missy and I are a package deal. Always have been. Inseparable. Joined at the hip. She's my primary partner, almost my wife, even. You see her, you see me, and vice versa. You were just counting on a threesome. Well, you, me, and Missy, we've had threesomes. We were hoping for a foursome this time around. You're going to be one busy guy for an hour or two."

"Damn, girls, what brought this on?" I chuckled as I enjoyed the oral attentions of these wonderful women.

"We're in love with you. All three of us, baby. Can't you just tell? Hey, Michelle, if Dan agrees to it, would you and Missy be opposed to moving in with us? We might need a bigger place in time, but I would love to share a bed between the four of us, with Dan breeding all three of us on a regular basis. What do you two say? What about you, Dan?" Lisa proposed to us, her eyes gleaming with passion, as she continued to deep-throat me, while Michelle now focused on my balls and Missy kept rimming me.

"I wouldn't mind it. What about you, Missy?" Michelle said between licks to my balls, "I do love these salty nuts, babe."

"Oh, that would be glorious! You still need to breed me, after all, Dan! Come on, say yes!" Missy urged me as she licked the crack of my ass and even my buns now and then.

"You all want this? Wow! You know how this will be received by your dad's church and all that," I pointed out, in case they forgot.

"Screw the church. I've been a good girl in the past and it got me nothing but misery. Now time to break the rules and have some fun," Lisa laughed as she Hoovered my cock yet again.

"If you girls are serious, I'll do it, but right now, I need to fuck someone. Who first?" I declared.

"Me, please!" Lisa pushed me onto the bed and started riding me for a good while, as Michelle planted her pussy on my face.

My balls were boiling almost, but Missy made it worse when she slipped a finger into my asshole, inching toward my prostate. I tried to hold out longer, and I surprised even myself with my willpower. Lisa's cunt was undeniably as warm and wet as it could be at that moment, as she rode me hard. However, right as my tongue circled Michelle's clit and made her squirt on me, and Lisa moaned with her own climax, my cock twitched and my cum shot out into my wife's sweet pussy. Before I could get up, however, Michelle took full advantage of my situation to switch places and jump on my dick, so it couldn't get soft yet. She tightened up as much as she could, too, not giving me a chance for my hard-on to fade while she mounted me and bounced repeatedly on my cock. Missy continued to make it tougher for me to go limp, too, with her finger still in my ass.

Lisa, for her part, leaned over and whispered, "By the way, honey, I'm fertile. That was baby number three you just put in me. I guess that Danielle and Stacey are getting a little brother or sister. Now you know why I'm so damn horny today. I can't wait for you to breed Missy, too. Hell, I'll love it when you breed Deanna, now that I know that she doesn't want to steal you from me. Not to mention the idea of you breeding Jenna, Amy, and Mary. But that's nothing compared to what I'll experience when I see Sarah, Amber, and Mary Beth swell up with your spawn."

I felt an incredible rush of potency and lust as I heard that, wondering what other devilish ideas Lisa had up her sleeve. I loved her sense of mischief already. She might be a slut wife, but she was the good kind. The idea of all those women, their bellies swollen with my seed ... yeah, what guy could resist that? Meanwhile, Michelle and Missy were hard at work, keeping me from softening up as I went balls deep inside the former and the latter played with my asshole. The feeling of Michelle's pussy was warm, wet, and willing, of course ... and very tight, like a vise, right then. When Lisa slid her own twat over my face, I didn't hesitate to lick it, even though my own cum was in it. After all, it was my own jizz, it was only a bit salty, and her slit was as delightful as ever. Pretty soon, I started rimming Lisa, too, making her squirm and pant with her pleasure and ecstasy at my lips and tongue.

I was able to last quite a while with Michelle, of course, while my tongue explored Lisa's bottom half from her clit to the top of her crack. Both women were apparently in serious heat, even as Missy continued to pleasure me with her fingers near my prostate. If this was what I could expect from my sex life with Michelle and Missy joining us permanently, I was definitely in favor of it. These women might kill me with sex, but there were a lot worse ways to go. If I hadn't already cum, I would have exploded by now inside Michelle, but luckily, my previous release gave me better self-control than that. I wanted to enjoy this, after all. It wasn't every day that I could fuck my sister-in-law right after my wife, on our marriage bed, while eating my wife out and having another woman toy with my prostate. Well, maybe after this, it would be every day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.