Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Geography, true to form, was mind-numbingly dull. Hopefully, Miss Henderson'll find some way of making it interesting. As it was, all I could do was watch the clock above the door, waiting for the period to end.

Finally, the bell rang, announcing the end of my week in the program. Brian and I headed to the lock-boxes and got my clothes. As I was getting dressed, Mr. Phillips walked over.

"I'm glad to see you made it," he said. "I wasn't so sure you would."

"Thanks for your vote of confidence," I said with a grin.

"I understand that you did not get much in the way of reasonable requests."

"Actually," I said, "this morning, I got quite a few."

"And how were they?"

"Polite. Very polite. There were some embarrassing moments, but they weren't really all that bad."

"So," he said, "would you say you had a positive or negative experience this week?"

"Both. But overall? It was better than I'd anticipated. I even had a few really good moments."

"I hope you'll be completely candid in your diary. I really look forward to see how your week went."

He left, allowing me to finish getting dressed. Brian and I met up with Andrea and Lisa at the intersection.

"Hello, Lisa," Brian said. "Are you coming with us?"

"We were just discussing that," Andrea said with a smile. "She's not sure that it's a good idea."

I wasn't so sure, either. I was a little attracted to Lisa and the activities from this morning were still fresh in my mind. I didn't want to put undue stress on this relationship.

"I think I'll pass," Lisa said. "I'm going to stop by my mom's office on the way home and see if I can help with anything,"

"Oh," Andrea said. "Okay. Brian and I will give Mira a ride home later this evening."

Lisa left and Andrea took my hand in hers.

"Come on, Mira," she said. "Let's see what fun we can come up with."

I glanced at Brian and he shrugged. He was no help at all.


It took us almost forty minutes to get to Andrea's house. Walking through the door, Andrea kicked off her shoes. She stripped off her blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, leaving her as bare as she was the day she was born.

"Andrea's a bit of a nudist," Brian said.

"I'm not the only one," she said defensively.

"Oh, yeah," he said. "Her whole family's that way. You'll see for yourself if we're here long enough."

"I was talking about you, dummy," she said, grabbing the bottom hem of his shirt and raising it to remove it. "He is as bad as I am. Don't let him tell you otherwise."

He didn't fight her attempts to strip him. In fact, he was unbuttoning the fly to his pants as she dropped to her knees and started to pull his shoes off.

"Hey," she said, glancing at me, "this isn't a peep show, Mira. Strip."

"Haven't you seen enough of me at school?"

"You don't expect to have sex while completely dressed," she said. "Do you?"

Good point. I wasn't thinking too clearly. Was I? I started removing my clothes, a little more embarrassed than I'd been all week. At school, I was naked, but the students had been polite and I hadn't felt like that much of a sex object. Sex was at the root of what we were doing now.

When all three of us were naked, we gathered our clothes and went up to Andrea's room. It was quite large; not quite twice as big as Lisa's. The bed, though, was twice as big. Jumping on her bed, Andrea looked at me and smiled.

"So," she said, "how do we do this?"

I was at a complete loss. I had thought about this, of course. What healthy teenager hasn't? Now that I was here, though, I was completely unsure of myself. My confusion must've been making itself plain. They looked at each other and Brian nodded.

"I know," he said. "Andrea and I will start. When you are ready, Mira, just do whatever you want to. We'll go from there."

I nodded and watched as he got on the bed behind her and started licking her neck. He trailed down her back, kissing as he went. When he got to her butt, he kissed each cheek before spreading her gorgeous globes, exposing the little starfish of her anus.

"She loves this," he said before he started licking the orifice.

She certainly did seem to love it. She was shoving back at him, trying to get him to shove his tongue up her butt. She reached back and spread her cheeks further, opening herself wider to give him better access.

"God, yes," she moaned. "That feels so good."

Looking at me, she smiled broadly.

"Come here, Mira," she said. "Let me suck on your penis."

I wasn't really in a position to refuse. My penis was harder than it had been all week. Climbing onto the bed, I positioned myself in front of Andrea's face. Before I knew what was happening, Andrea had taken my entire penis in her mouth, sucking like crazy.

Amy had been great. Andrea, though not as good, was still fantastic. As I was enjoying the oral ministrations of Brian's girlfriend, I watched him as he licked and spit on her asshole. After a few moments, he slid a finger into her butt.

Andrea moaned loudly as she came. I did not know you could cum from that kind of attention. I was so surprised, that I hadn't felt the finger tickling my own anus until Andrea decided that I was ready and inserted her finger up my butt to the third knuckle.

Brian was sliding his finger in and out of Andrea's ass as Andrea was doing the same to me. After a few minutes of this, Brian added another finger. Andrea followed suit and I suddenly felt two fingers up my ass. Surprisingly, it felt really good.

Taking her fingers from my ass, she moved her mouth from my penis to my anus. The sensation of her tongue entering me there, was beyond description. The only thing I can say is that it was mind-blowing. As her tongue slid into me, I ejaculated. It may have only lasted fifteen to twenty seconds, but that orgasm was the best I'd ever experienced.

My hips gave out and I fell, face down, onto the bed. I lay there trembling as I rode the feelings of bliss. I heard both Andrea and Brian chuckling, but I was beyond caring. They could laugh all they wanted.

Both Andrea and Brian started stroking me. One started at my feet while the other started at my shoulders.They each worked their way to the other end of my body, passing each other around the vicinity of my butt. I swear I was purring in appreciation of their efforts. I must've blacked out somewhere along in there because it was suddenly an hour later.

"Look who's awake," Brian said, seeing me stir.

"Hey, sleepyhead," Andrea said with a smile. "You going to sleep all afternoon?"

"Wha?"

I'm not at my best when I wake up in a strange bed.

"I guess she isn't," Andrea said, reaching over and stroking my rapidly hardening penis. "It looks like she might need to tend to this before trying to sleep some more."

I was laying on my back, my legs spread wide open. Brian climbed between my legs, lifted my penis out of his way, and started licking my pussy. I don't really know what I was expecting, but it was the first time a man or boy touched my penis. It sent an electric jolt through my body.

"Not expecting this," Brian asked with a chuckle.

"Oh," I said, "I was expecting that, but I wasn't expecting you to touch my penis."

"Really," he asked with a grin. "And how'd you expect me to get to your pussy?"

Thinking about it, I realized he had a point.

"Don't worry, Mira," Andrea said. "Brian is no stranger to penises."

"What do you..."

My question was cut off when I felt Brian's lips wrap themselves around my shaft.

"He doesn't advertise," Andrea said, "but, while he prefers girls, Brian has been known to enjoy the company of a boy or two."

While I was pondering this, Brian sucked me off to another mind-blowing climax. He even swallowed like it was no problem at all. Then again, maybe it wasn't. Brian seemed to be far more open-minded than I'd guessed.

"Not bad," Brian said.

"Wow," I said.

"I'm bisexual, Mira. I'm sorry if I shocked you."

"No apology needed. It was amazing."

"Better than me," Andrea asked with a grin.

"Not better, exactly. Just different."

"How?"

"Not physically," I said, trying to put the sensation into words. "Maybe it was the psychological thrill of having a boy suck on me."

"I see," she said. "The hint of the taboo?"

"Something like that, I think."

"Then you might really like fucking his butt."

I honestly didn't know how to respond to that. I'd pictured him fucking my pussy. I'd pictured fucking Andrea's pussy. I hadn't once considered the possibility of putting my penis into Brian's ass.

"I think you scared her," Brian said to his girlfriend with a chuckle.

"One step at a time, Mira," he said to me. "One step at a time. We'll only go as far as you're willing to go."


It was a long afternoon. I did fuck Andrea. And I was fucked by Brian. Each of us had a good time. There was a little discomfort, at first, when faced with the idea of Brian fucking my ass. Andrea, however, helped loosen me up so it ended up being quite pleasurable. I can't say that I found fucking Brian's ass too thrilling. It was just another tight hole.

It wasn't bad, though. There was, in fact, little difference between fucking Brian's ass and fucking Andrea's ass. Her pussy, though, was something else entirely. I'd been sucked by Amy, Brian, Andrea, Miss Stephenson, and Aunt Susan's friend, but, none of it held a candle to the sensation of being enveloped in the warm folds of a girl's vagina.

Brian agreed that there was nothing that quite matched the pleasure of having your penis milked by the talented vaginal contractions of a motivated woman.

"I'm sorry, Brian," I said. "But my initial conclusion stands. Guys can be fun, but I really prefer being with a woman."

The pleasure I experienced as a result of Andrea's oral, vaginal, and manual ministrations left me almost comatose. The feel of her fingers, toes, breasts, and lips trailing up and down my flesh was intoxicating. I'm surprised I could even form complete sentences when she was done.

"Don't apologize to me," Brian said. "I agree whole-heartedly. Having you up my ass was fun, but I far prefer to be on the giving end, not the receiving end."

"So," Andrea said, "like Brian, you are bisexual, but prefer feminine companionship?"

"I believe so," I said.

I excused myself to go clean myself up and contemplate the afternoon's activities. Brian was great. He was patient, giving, and gentle. If I was going to be with a boy, it would have to be one like Brian. To be honest, though, Andrea made me feel far better than Brian ever could.

The sensation of having her fingers in my ass and pussy as she licked my clit was amazing. When she took her other hand and started stroking my penis at the same time, I almost lost my fucking mind. The pleasure coming from my ass, pussy, clit, and penis almost made me pass out again.


They dropped me off at Lisa's around six that evening. My legs were still shaking when I entered the kitchen and sat at the table. Seeing my condition, Lisa laughed.

"Should I assume that it went well?"

"You could say that," I said with a grin.

"Did you learn anything?"

"Yeah. I think I still prefer girls to boys."

"How was Brian?"

"He was great. I must admit that having a penis in my pussy felt good. But I liked playing with Andrea's pussy more than I liked playing with Brian's dick."

"Forgive me if I don't pass this on to the other girls at school. Knowing that you were able to fuck Brian and didn't appreciate it properly might be enough to turn them all against you. Like I said, they'd kill to be with Brian."

The door opened and Ruth came in. She took one look at me and laughed.

"You got fucked," she said. "Was it at school?"

Like mother, like daughter.

"No," I said. "I went over to a friend's house after school and we had some fun."

"I'll only ask one question," she said with a concerned look on her face. "Did you enjoy it?"

"I did. He was okay, but she was great."

"You had a threesome?"

"Yeah."

"And you preferred the girl?"

"Yeah."

"Ever think about older women?"

"What," Lisa asked, stunned.

"Hush," Ruth told her daughter. "Mira, it's okay to have a fling with a girl and think you are a lesbian, but you should try an experienced lover, both male and female, before deciding for certain. An inexperienced lover can kill an otherwise enjoyable encounter."

"Do you have anyone in mind," I asked.

"Actually," Ruth said, "I do. And, no, Lisa. It's not me. Not that I wouldn't like it, but I don't care to upset the delicate balance we have here. I have a friend who's looking for a little something to spice up her marriage. Her husband's bisexual. They're very open-minded and would treat you right. I happen to know, through experience, that they're terrific lovers.

"Mom," Lisa said, shocked.

"Don't worry, honey," Mr. Walker said as he entered the room. "If this is the couple I think it is..."

Ruth nodded.

" ... then I can back your mother up. We've all played together in the past."

Lisa shook her head and shuddered.

"Gross, mom," she said. "I don't want to think of my parents having sex."

"That is silly, dear," Ruth said with a grin. "How do you think you got here?"

"Yuck," Lisa said as she turned and ran from the room.

"Don't worry, Mira," Ruth said. "Lisa's just playing."

"Are you serious about your friends," I asked. "Or were you trying to make Lisa uncomfortable?"

"Oh, I was trying to make Lisa uncomfortable. She reacts so well. But, I was serious, too. If you're interested, I could probably arrange something."

"How soon," I asked.

She just laughed.

"Anxious, aren't we?"

"You could say that. I really want to know where my preferences lie. If an experienced lover can help me discover that, I'd like to know as soon as possible."

"Why?"

"There is someone..."

"You're interested in someone but wanted to make sure before you approach them?"

"I don't want to hurt someone if I am wrong."

"I see. Let me make a few calls. If I know my friends, they'd like to see you tonight, if possible. Is that soon enough?"

I have to admit. After the fun I had with Brian and Andrea, I was really looking forward to more.

"Tonight would be great."

"Only if I can come, too," Lisa said, barging into the conversation.

"Lisa," I said, not sure what she was thinking.

"What," Ruth asked.

"If your friends would like Mira, would they like another young girl with her?"

"Probably," Ruth said thoughtfully. "You're still on the pill, right?"

"Yes, mom."

"Then if my friends agree, you can go with Mira. If, that is, Mira is okay with it."

Both looked at me and I just nodded.

"Good," Ruth said. "Now let me go make some calls. I'll tell you shortly what I find out.


I was not sure about Lisa joining me. The main reason I didn't want to engage in sex with Ruth still applied to Lisa. I didn't want to risk upsetting our friendship.

Ruth returned ten minutes later.

"Well, Mira," she said. "They'll pick you up in about an hour."

I was surprised. That didn't take long.

"I'm sorry, Lisa," she continued, "but they weren't sure that they were ready for another young lady. This time, at least, Mira will go alone."

"That's not..."

A stern glance from Ruth stopped Lisa's objection cold.

"You are not a child," Ruth told her daughter sternly. "Life is not fair. This is their choice; not yours, and not Mira's."

"But Mira can go?"

"Well," Ruth said, "I wouldn't say 'can' go as much as 'has to' go. It is a forty-mile drive and my friends are already on their way. I'd be quite upset if they made the trip for nothing."

"Are we going to do it here," I asked, suddenly unsure of my decision.

"No," she said. "They're going to take you to a hotel. They'll go at your pace, but they expect you'll enjoy all they have to offer. You'll likely be there until midnight. They may even keep you with them until morning."


A knock on the door announced the arrival of Ruth's friends. I was told to stay where I was as Lisa was sent to invite our guests into the kitchen. I was shocked as the couple entered the kitchen. They could not have been more different.

The man, Malcolm, was in his late forties. He had greying hair and and a Van Dyke beard. He was tall - almost six feet, nine inches - and thin. He couldn't have weighed more than one hundred seventy-five pounds.

The woman, Sheila, looked like she was in her early thirties. She was barely five feet tall. While I won't say she was fat, exactly, she was definitely rubenesque. She had hair that fell almost to her knees.

"Mira," Ruth said, "this is Malcolm and Sheila Rutherford. Malcolm and Sheila, this is the wonderful young lady I told you a little about. I know I've been cruel in not giving you more than a tempting description of her, but if you ask nicely, I'm sure Mira will tell you more."

"You're beautiful," Sheila said as she came up to me. "Are you sure about spending time with an old couple like my husband and me?"

I nodded, unable to speak. She was beautiful. I found myself insanely attracted to the thought of having sex with this intriguing couple.

"Thank you, Ruth," Malcolm said, "but your description fell short of the mark. You seriously understated the allure of this young lady."

I could feel myself blushing.

"Where will you be taking her," Ruth asked.

"We're going to go to the Courtyard Marriott," Sheila said.

"Does that sound okay, Mira," Ruth asked me.

"Yes," I said shyly.

"Would you be okay with spending the night with us," Malcolm asked.

It was already eight-thirty, so if I didn't, we would be rushed.

"That sounds fun," I said with a smile.

"Ruth," he said, "as late as it is, would it be okay if we don't bring her back until after lunch tomorrow?"

Ruth looked at me and I nodded nervously.

"I don't have a problem with it," she said, "but let's allow Mira to make that decision. If you're going to have her stay with you until tomorrow afternoon, have Mira call me in the morning. Okay?"

They both smiled broadly.

"That sounds wonderful," Sheila said.

"Then," Malcolm said, turning to me, "shall we go? Would you like to bring anything with you?"

I checked to make sure I had my phone with me and, finding it, I nodded.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.