A Pound of Flesh - Cover

A Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Dave and Nick are lifelong best friends, but when Nick gets into trouble with a loan shark and Dave does his best to save him, only to find out that he has been castrated, their relationship changes, especially after Nick's shallow bride Nancy leaves him at his lowest point and Dave takes him in.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Crime   Workplace   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Nudism   Politics  

The next day, Nicky went to work as I had instructed him and officially resigned, giving them two weeks' notice (that way, if something happened to me, he'd still have good references). His supervisor was nice enough to count the day before to his credit despite him being ill and using it as a personal day, and he also permitted Nicky to use up some vacation time that he had accrued before coming back for the final week. This meant that Nicky would have some time to get his stuff moved out of his old place and settle up his lease, which thankfully the condo's management chose to allow as well. The trick in both cases turned out to be letting Nicky suck the men off under their desks, which was fine with me, though both men were supposedly straight, married guys. Evidently, they couldn't refuse a twink like Nicky.

"That last cock ... damn! I think that you've gotten me hooked on dick, Dave," Nicky grinned as he spat out the second load from the monstrous black cock that he had sucked, which belonged to the condo manager.

"Glad that you didn't swallow. You never know what could be in a strange man's load. You only made them think that you would swallow ... very clever," I commended Nicky on that before giving him a deep French kiss and directing his mouth to my crotch.

"Now, this ... this I will swallow, gladly," Nicky told me as he unzipped my pants and took my dick into his mouth.

"I am so fucking glad that they let you use up your vacation time, honey. I'm gonna love fucking the hell out of you this week. Your ass will be very used to my cock by Saturday, be sure of that," I told Nicky as he deep-throated me, his face entranced by his hunger for it.

Granted, Nicky still had to get past his gag reflex at times, given my size, but he often worked past it and increasingly managed to get my entire length inside him whenever it suited us, as with now. The way that he sucked me off in my truck was awesome, and I made sure to give us some privacy so he could finish the job of blowing me before we went inside the pharmacy to pick up some hair removal cream. He was going to be one smooth fellow by the time I was done with using that stuff on him. Between that and his rapidly dropping testosterone levels, he should have no trouble keeping the body hair away. Nicky didn't have a lot of hair to begin with, so that was an easy slide toward smoothness for him.

Part of me really wanted to share Nicky's butt sooner rather than later, but another part of me wanted to wait until I had fully housebroken him, so to speak. I didn't want monster dicks wrecking his ass before I got plenty of use out of it, if at all, for one thing. This was my bottom, after all. He belonged to me, including ... and especially his lovely tush. His sweet ass was mine, first and foremost, and we both knew that was a lifetime commitment. He wasn't just my best friend now ... he was my bum boi ... my boyfriend, to put it bluntly. Just because I was going to share him fully with people didn't mean that I would let him forget that he belonged to me, as if he ever could, judging from the adoring looks that he gave me. The two guys that he had sucked off didn't count in my book because that was oral only, he hadn't swallowed, and I had given Nicky my permission to do it.

When we walked inside the CVS for the hair removal cream, I noticed people staring at both of us, probably because of the way that Nicky behaved around me. The overall impression was that they weren't clear if Nicky were a guy or a really tomboyish gal. His androgyny raised some questions from the local bigots, it seemed. More than a few of them mouthed "faggot" at us, especially him, because I had put instinctively put my hand on the seat of his pants. It only got worse when I grabbed some beer and supper for us, too. The counter clerk looked at us as if we were from Mars for a second, but he finally started scanning our stuff (including some frozen pizza, due to my lazy mood).

"Hot date tonight, guys?" the guy with the pencil-thin mustache smirked.

"Yes, man, he's my boyfriend. Okay? So what? We're lovers and we're on vacation together, so get over it. Our money's as good as straight folks, all spends the same," I reminded him.

Nicky looked as if he had died and gone to Heaven for a second, to have me acknowledge him publicly as mine. It was as if Nancy and her discarding of him, the severing of the engagement, their entire humiliating relationship, in which she had acted embarrassed by him half of the time, had never taken place. It was as if he had always been mine, because deep down, he had. I had just finally reclaimed what was rightfully mine from that demon bitch in a skirt. Yeah, I was possessive in this case ... it had always fallen to me to zealously look out for Nicky, after all. He was just plain ... mine.

"So ... you're gay. Okay, I can live with that. It's the 21st century. I just hadn't ever ... you know, met any gay guys who were as ... brazen about it, I suppose. Not in person," Louis, that was the cashier's name, explained to me, eager to take back his homophobic jest.

"Wow, you really are a closet case, aren't you?" I laughed as I took my receipt from him, making him blush before he tried to stammer out a denial, "and for the record, I'm bisexual, not gay. I like pussy, too. But yes, I also like dick ... and ass ... and mouth."

"Sorry ... I didn't mean to offend. Just don't say that kind of thing in public. I have a girlfriend. I'm an usher in a Pentecostal church. They're already not too pleased with where I work. I could go to Hell for such things, you know. I have to walk the straight and narrow," he stammered.

"Let me tell you something and make it quite clear to you. The only Hell to which you're going is the one where you already live. If you're gay or bi, say so and be proud. Any God that would send you to Hell for that is not a God worthy of worship, if you ask me," I told him bluntly as we left.

"Wow ... you really told him, didn't you?" Nicky laughed as we headed back to my place with the merchandise.

It took longer than expected to get rid of Nicky's body hair, of course. After this, we took a gloriously long shower in which I fucked him deep in the ass, and then he cleaned me off all over again. As I dried Nicky off, he closed the distance and put his head on my shoulder, crying out his tears as another release of his pain. We kissed very passionately, too, our tongues darting between each other's lips to invade our mouths.

That was when the phone rang and I rushed to grab it. The voice on the other end was distinctly feminine and very familiar. It wasn't Nancy, either. It was Chelsea Hughes, a delightful Brit that I met years ago and who had been an occasional fuckbuddy, too. We were never officially a couple because of her stated ambition to go into porn, which had raised too many questions that I had never dared to broach in the past, for fear of knowing the answers. She had a distinctly aristocratic English accent (and in fact, was from somewhat upper-class, Etonian circles, if a bit tainted by a grandfather's Fascist sympathies during the Second World War) and a frosty façade which concealed her truly warm and loving nature. Why she wanted to be in porn was never clear, given her background and the scandal that uptight prigs like her parents would feel ... or maybe that was the whole point.

"Good morning, you lovely man! How are you today, darling?" Chelsea was rather cheerful today, though in my time zone, it was actually noon by now.

"Same to you, though it's noon here, Chels," I reminded her.

"It's always morning to me, love, when you're around. You're the dawn, the rising sun of my horizons. Haven't you learned that by now? I'm still in love with you," she informed me rather dramatically.

"Still? I never knew that you were in the first place," I expressed the surprise that I felt while turning the phone on speaker.

"Oh, by Jove, you are such a delectable man, but so dense about things like this, I see. I've been holding a torch for you ... well, for years. Ever since that one night, love. So ... how about I catch up with you tonight, see what's new in our lives?" Chelsea offered me, "maybe at Marian's. You still like eating there, don't you?"

"Yes, but I must warn you ... I have a boyfriend. You remember Nicky Stavropoulos, my best friend, right? Well ... he and I are more than just friends now. We're a couple," I informed her.

"So ... you're gay or bi?" Chelsea wondered aloud.

"Bisexual and we've agreed to share each other up to a point. At least with women. There are other things that I should tell you, but, well, it's best to explain them with a bit more privacy. Nicky, will you be a dear and make sure that the pizza is in the freezer, so we can eat it tomorrow?" I answered, to which he shrugged ... I honestly thought that he was more disappointed about not drinking the beer yet than not having the Red Baron (though I thought that he found the mustache attractive).

"Oh, hi, Nicky, you darling chap! Sorry if I interrupted any important supper plans, but trust me, I'll make it up to you. It's my treat. I want both of you along for dinner. I'll treat you both when my plane lands. Any chance that you two gents could pick me up and save me the shuttle ride? I couldn't line up a limo at short notice, I'm afraid, not at rates that weren't utter larceny, that is ... and shuttle rides aren't known for their privacy, of course," Chelsea requested, but I suspected that she just wanted to see us sooner that way.

"Alright, Nicky boy, let's get moving. I'll talk to you later, Chels. I'm looking forward to this, I confess. It has been a while. I just hope that we can all get along like old times," I smiled.

"Not like old times, honey. Better. Much, much better, love. You'll see," Chelsea assured me.

"I wonder what that was about," I chuckled as she hung up.

Nicky rolled his eyes a bit, but then planted a steamy kiss, which I greedily returned. It was obvious that his mind was going in the same direction as me. He remembered Chelsea, too, after all, and how it hadn't happened between us ... perhaps it would this time ... perhaps not. We had agreed that we'd include women now and then, and he was eager to at least get to eat pussy, since he sadly couldn't fuck it now. Just because we were a same-sex couple didn't make us suddenly gay, after all ... we both liked men and women alike.

We dressed in a hurry and headed over to the airport, all spruced up and ready to meet up with our "hot date," as the mustached clerk had put it back at CVS. I made sure that Nicky had a nice suit on, too. One that met us would never have guessed that there was anything to Nicky that was amiss or different. He just seemed like a rather handsome, if somewhat androgynous fellow ... a bit of a dandy, in fact. We made it well in time despite the traffic to the airport. Yeah, I know, Amarillo traffic, right? Even so, we got there. It wasn't like Philly at least, which neither Nicky nor I particularly missed, aside from the cheesesteaks. Even there, I didn't like the kind with Cheese Whiz. Provolone was much better.

The whole way there, Nicky was a chatty Cathy, but that was fine with me. I was just glad that he was in a good mood, given how recently he had been ready to take his own life. Nicky gossiped more than expected about Nancy's family, mostly from spite. He knew everything that there was to know, including how Nancy's mother had a fondness for the occasional ... or more than occasional stud. Not to mention what a complete lush her father was. Charles Ames Hutchens evidently liked his gin in more than moderation and was often so passed out drunk that Nancy feared that he wouldn't be able to walk her down the aisle. I got the distinct impression that it wasn't clear whether Pamela Hutchens cheated before or after her husband embraced the sauce as his true love. Maybe it was both at once.

Either way, this whole mess explained why Nancy was so jaded and warped. Something told me that they had just made a more dangerous enemy than they could ever have guessed, Nancy especially ... not counting the foe that they now had in me. She had broken my bum boy's heart and that was gonna cost her ... and her family. They just didn't know it yet. Nicky knew all of their secrets, after all ... far more than they realized. Apparently he wasn't entirely the dupe about them that he had been about her ... and now he had a motive to spill the beans. Never underestimate a Greek with a vendetta, not even one without his balls.

Anyway, once we got to the airport, I couldn't help but notice the looks that I got from the crowd, not to mention those that Nicky got. He was a cutie, after all. Something about him begged for attention and many of the "straight" men out there noticed him more than they cared to admit to their wives or girlfriends. Something about the possessive way that I behaved around Nicky was the equivalent to sending the signal that meant, "This is my bottom bitch boi, and I'm not in the giving vein today."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.