Sally Smith Is Sent to Sudan for the Summer - Cover

Sally Smith Is Sent to Sudan for the Summer

Copyright© 2015 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Sally is above all an obedient girl. She has always done what her parents told her. Now she has accepted a job with the State Department and is being sent to Sudan to help with famine aid. She is about to start a strange and unexpected adventure.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   War   MaleDom   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Squirting   Public Sex   Violence  

Sally Smith was above all an obedient girl.

She had done exactly what her parents told her would be best for her and did not allow any of the boys she dated to enter into her virginal vagina before proposing marriage. Since most if not all of her male acquaintances were just looking for a happy hole to fill they generally accepted her offer of rear door pleasures rather than pursue the matter further at risk of some sort of legal complication.

Her choice of higher education was entirely at the planning of her misty-eyed mother who remembered her years at Brown with some fond memories of being stretched both fore and aft by the entire male rowing team but not at the same time.

Her father was a business man and seldom interfered with her upbringing unless it impacted him financially and he opined it was of no concern where she went for her degree just as long as she didn't do anything to embarrass him in front of his competitors.

Of course, Sally excelled in her academic studies and the fact she was willing to use her pretty backside to compensate for her reluctance to lose her valued cherry made her popular with the kinky-minded all male rowing team that compared notes on her anal tightness and flexible movements when taken from the rear. Their locker room was often filled with descriptions that always started out,

"Let me tell you what Sally did next..."

Sally kept her social accomplishments well-hidden and after she graduated decided to not give her home address to any of her college friends especially not to anyone on the rowing team.

She just stayed at home and shopped with her mother and went to the coffee shop for her daily latte that she sucked down with suppressed delight each morning. In a way, she missed the boys on the rowing team because they would mount her with a vigor that was common in sports minded young men in college. All she met here at home were depressingly boring married men with time on their hands and guilty looks on their faces when they ogled her bum.

Sometimes she was tempted to hint that her rear door was open for dalliance but her sense of shyness prevented her from making the first move.

Reading the newspaper one morning at the coffee shop, she noticed that there was a big advertisement on the last page that asked for applicants for the State Department's famine relief in Africa. She did have the required degree to meet the prerequisites and decided it was time for her to see the world and find out how the common folk lived their depressing lives.

The position was still open and she accepted the appointment with an excited hint of expectation in her normally calm and disinterested eyes. Maybe she would be assigned to some romantic place like Casablanca just like in the movie with Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman or perhaps in Cairo with the metropolitan flair of many cultures.

She was a bit disappointed that her first assignment was to a place called, "The Sudan" which she know absolutely nothing about. After she researched it on the internet, she discovered it was right in the middle of the famine area and reputed to be a hiding place for terrorists and bandits from all over Africa. That sounded dangerous to her but at the same time it was strangely exciting and she accepted it as a good first start on the path of something different. At the time, she didn't suspect just how different it would actually be.

The C-130 carrying Sally and her three other famine relief team members swooped in on the airport near Khartoum using the steep angle of descent to fool the shoulder-held weapons of the southern region rebels. They all held onto the straps on the sides of the huge open cabin for dear life and Sally started to re-think her logic in ever taking the dangerous assignment.

Her fellow co-workers were all male and she didn't mind that at all except two of them were overtly gay and very close and the fourth member of the group was and oriental graduate student who let her know in no uncertain terms that he had absolutely no use for "white" women because they were far too demanding and pushy for his sensitivities. That sort of eliminated any chance at in-house fooling around that she had gotten used to at college.

Their employees for the project were all African and tended to be a bit clannish when they were processing the assistance to the final end users. It meant she was pretty much on her own yet again with no chance for physical interaction unless she allowed her body to be used by one of the black workers under her command. That was a bit beyond her zone of comfort because she had been raised to consider most black men as rough and insensitive and ready to rape any white woman unfortunate enough to be under their control.

The time they spent in the city was actually far different than down in the south when they transferred all of their supplies to the area of Juba on the White Nile. Now they were living in tents instead of a nice hotel with hot running water and indoor facilities. It was a big change for her and she realized that she was truly in a third world country that was straight out of the bible when it came to everyday conveniences. The danger from the many diseases in the area forced her to spend half the day trying to keep clean constantly bathing and keeping her skin protected from the sun and bites of insects that carried afflictions that she had to look up in the dictionary just to stay informed on what to look out for.

There were rumors of a column of fighters coming up from the south that were comprised of bandits and exiled fighters from other countries grown too hot for them to stay any longer. It did worry the employees who were primarily from the north and the area around Khartoum and they woke up one morning to find that more than half of them had deserted and fled back to the city to escape the fighters from the south.

Some of the clients chattered about the cruel attitudes of the fighters who simply decapitated the males and sold the women into slavery on the meat markets of the region like cattle to be used in any way their owners desired. The younger and prettier black women of the Nile were in great demand in other African countries where the women were less attractive and less appealing to the male libido. Sally noticed that a number of the refugee females were attractive enough to walk a runway in Paris or in any city of the modern world with a sense of dignity and pride in their appearance.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.