Young White Teens Taken by Black Africans - Cover

Young White Teens Taken by Black Africans

Copyright© 2015 by JonathanT

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A white mother and her two daughters become victims of African lust. An oil engineer finds out about the dark side of Africa. No white females are safe here.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Interracial   Black Male   White Female  

As I have specified before ... I was an oil engineer on the African continent for two decades. I had witnessed many things that the main steam media has not addressed. Black on white dominance was very prevalent in many countries. There were many whites victimized of killings, theft, slavery and rape. I have written a number of stories of black lust on this dark continent. The sad truth is almost nothing has really changed ... it's just slipped under the rug.

In 1982 a man who we will address as Jason was a prominent engineer that signed a contract to oversea an oil exploration in the country of Nigeria. He brought along his wife and two daughters. They were 17 and 15 years of age.

He had only been in country for several weeks when he realized that his blonde wife was being hit on by his black bosses. He complained about the abuse but was ignored by his black superiors.

He was sent to another providence to work for a couple of weeks. While away, his wife was invited to a company party. There were drinks, laughter, partying and a whole host of black African power brokers. She was of only three white women in attendance. Several black men enticed her to dance during the festivities. She accepted only to appease her acceptance of their invitation to have her welcomed in her husband's company job. Mostly there were slow dances where the black Africans pulled her closely while they danced.

Every dance she could feel their rigged black cock rubbing against her. She became afraid of their intent but somehow excited about being embraced by a black African. These were truly black Africans ... charcoal black and for the most part muscular bodies. She was never attracted to black men but somehow she enjoyed the moment of being wanted by black males.

It was then that a 6'5'black male enticed her to dance. He had gold bracelets and a Rolex on his wrist. She responded to his advance and they danced. She was enamored by his tall black body and enjoyed the press of his body.

After a few drinks and some weed ... she became weak in her knees and held onto him for support.

It did not take long for him to ask her to go in his limo and she willingly entered the vehicle. After that ... he got her clothes off and began to fuck her silly. She had never had a black cock in her but now she was in orgasmic joy being impaled on a big black cock. He spewed his cum into her vagina and gave her multiple orgasms. She would be in store for other black fucks ... especially by her husband's boss.

Her husband would be away for another week and a half. What she did not anticipate was that her 17 and 15 year old daughters would soon be subject to black lust.

After he returned he became heavily involved in work and little time to be home with his family. The African power brokers knew this and had plans for his wife and daughters.

It was about a week later and again he was assigned to another providence for perhaps as long as several weeks. His wife assured him that they would be fine and since school was out ... their daughters might go to a retreat camp for a week.

Not all retreats are what they are said to be. The retreat that his boss had recommended was one about 40 kilometers from their home. It was a camp to introduce white teens to the cultures of Africa. His boss owned a large part of the retreat and often visited it to see how it was doing.

It was on a Sunday his wife packed the girl's clothes and took them to an area where the girls got on a bus heading for the camp. Parents were not allowed on the retreat unless for emergencies. After the girls got on the bus and were seated ... they became curious why there were only 3 or 4 boys on the bus, mostly younger than them. After an hour they arrived at the retreat and were assigned a tent to stay in.

The two daughters were excited about something new and not having their parents being present. They were assigned councilors who escorted them around the grounds and explained the next day events. All of the councilors were black and ranged from 20 to 40 years old. Unknowingly to the teens in the camp, all of these men came from very wealthy families and donated their time to several weeks at the camp.

The girls had dinner and orientation then spent the night in their tent. The next day they were in classes and even went on a photo safari which lasted most of the afternoon.

After resting and the dinner meal they were taken to an actual outdoor theater where native dancers performed and a movie was shown about Nigeria. Some of the girls were later joined by their councilors as they sat on the various levels of the grass ampi-theater. As it got late Karen, the 17 year old daughter, noticed the smell of pot in the air. She nudged her councilor and asked him about it. "Oh, miss Karen, that is what we call Jambi ... it is legal and makes one feel very relaxed. Would you like to try some?"

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.