A Man and His Pets - Cover

A Man and His Pets

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 19: Master and Pets Become a Family

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 19: Master and Pets Become a Family - A very wealthy man decides to alleviate his boredom and loneliness by taking a woman as his captive pet. Complications arise when he has to take her daughters too.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   White Couple   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Needles   Big Breasts   Workplace   School  

When Trina and Cindy arrived in the kitchen, they found Jim sitting at the table sipping a drink. He offered them a glass of wine and had them sit down. He then presented them each with small, black, jewelry box.

Trina knew what to expect, or at least she thought she did. The rings she had requested had very small diamonds. They really weren't much more than diamond chips.

When they opened their boxes, the girls' mouths fell open. The gold rings Trina had picked were the same. But instead of the tiny stones she had selected, these rings each held sizable diamonds. Trina's ring had two diamonds.

Trina and Cindy mouths remained hanging open. They were speechless. They were frozen in place. They just sat there and stared at the rings.

Jim grinned and said. "My pets, they won't bite. I think they'd look much better on your hands than in those boxes. Don't you?"

He got no response from the girls.

"TRINA! CINDY! Breath girls." Jim finally got their attention.

Cindy exploded with joy. "Oh my God! Is this for me, Master? Is it real? It's beautiful! It's mine?"

To tease her a bit, Jim answered her rhetorical questions in the order she ask them. "Yes! Yes! Yes, it is. And Yes!"

Cindy looked at him with a quizzical expression. "Huh?"

Jim repeated his answers with just a bit more information. "Yes, Cindy my pet, it's yours. Yes, it's real. Yes, it is beautiful, just like you. Yes, it really is yours."

Trina, with tears flowing from her eyes, finally spoke. "Oh Sir, thank you. I'll try to earn it. I promise."

"You have already earned it, Trina. You've both earned your rings. Like any other diamond ring on your left ring finger, they will signify that you're taken. It's official. You all belong to me." Jim softly told them.

Cindy asked. "Sir, may I ask a question?

"Yes."

She continued, "Sir, will you stay with me tonight. I haven't done much with you lately, and I want to thank you for my ring the only way I know how.

Jim tried to let her down gently. "Cindy, my pet, I'll stay with you tomorrow. Tonight is reserved for Trina. She hasn't had much action lately either."

With her head hung down, Cindy said. "Okay, Sir, but I'll be lonely tonight."

Then take Melissa to your quarters tonight. I'll bet she can do a little something to please you. Now, get!"

Cindy stood and hugged Jim as he sat at the table. He gently patted and squeezed her tight little ass. He then kissed her with more passion than she had ever experienced. He then swatted her butt and sent her to bed.

Trina escorted her sister so Cindy could get passed the doors from the kitchen to the stairway into the dungeon. Trina then returned to Jim.

"Now Trina, just what am I going to do to ... er ... I mean with you?" Jim teased.

"Take me to bed and fuck the hell out of me, Sir." Trina replied with a broad grin.

"Pet, come spring, we will have known each other for a year. Until last Halloween, we teased each other silly. Since then, we've fucked in almost every way imaginable. Tonight, what do you say instead of just fucking, we make love? I would really like to make you more than just a pet." Jim had exposed a bit of his feelings, and he wasn't sure how it would be taken.

"Oh, Sir, I like being your pet. It means I'm yours, I'm wanted, and I'm protected. I want to be yours. You've been nicer to me and Cindy than Sandra, or anyone else has ever been." Then, grinning from ear to ear, she added. "And you fuck us real good too."

"Okay, my pet. Let's go to bed."

Once on his huge bed, Trina and Jim cuddled for a long time. Jim nibbled and sucked Trina's ears, neck, and pert little tits. Trina was steadily cooing like a dove. Jim slowly kissed his way down Trina's slender body until he was lying between her widely spread legs. Her freshly shaved pussy seemed to be calling to him. Jim wasted little time, before eating Trina's hot hole to her first orgasm of the night. His talented tongue quickly brought her a second orgasm.

Trina pushed Jim away from her pussy. She wanted her next orgasm to come under her lover.

He crawled up beside her and returned to nibbling on her tits.

Trina climbed up to lay on top of Jim's body. She loved the way her tits were crushed by his body. She had always enjoyed having her tits squashed into Jim's belly, even when she was hot and sweaty after cutting his grass. She then returned the favor and kissed her way down Jim's body to his hard cock. She lovingly kissed, licked, and sucked nearly every inch of his cock and balls. She treated his cock like it was her beloved friend and lover.

Finally, Jim had all he could take without cuming. He pulled Trina up so she could lay her head on his chest. His cock was nestled into her pussy parting the lips there.

Trina, wiggled her ass, scooted down, and worked Jim's cock's head further up between her pussy lips. As she got more and more excited, Trina asked. "Sir, will you roll me over and get on top of me? I want to feel completely covered and taken by you. I really like giving my self up to you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.