Ori War - Cover

Ori War

Copyright© 2015 by Ka Hmnd

Ori royal guards

During the reign of the first emperor of the Ori he conquered the Kennet people. He had already overrun the people to the south and they had mages. The only way he won against the Kennet was because he fought in single combat against their best warriors. The Kennet people bent knee and swore an oath to follow and they did.

They became his most trusted warriors. Even after his death they knelt for the next emperor. After three centuries the emperor asked for volunteers for his royal guards. What he did not say was that they would be changed. Besides the cat like claws and stronger muscle they could see in almost total darkness.

As time passed they grew apart from the rest of their people. Before the last emperor died he freed them of their oaths. With no people or land they were left to wander and became nomads in the north. When war came and the Kane declared they were Ori the tribes gathered. Two men went to see the one that claimed to be the emperor and they barely escaped.

When they returned to the gathering it took a single day before all the tribes rode south. They went through Aberdeen and stopped in Alexander. A Sax regiment and a Alexander battalion were moving to Aberdeen to defend it. The tribal council met with the Alexander commander and pledged to join them.

All my life I have trained to be a warrior, a royal guard. With all the tribes together there were over two thousand of us. Only in the last dozen years have we used the modern weapons. I stood over two meters tall and I was not even close to being the tallest. The Demon pistol felt right in my hand and the power was satisfying.

Many of the warriors chose the long rifles but I was leaning towards the Priest. At least until Shaman Ashford began to make our own rifles. They were like the carbine but fired the same bullets as the Priest. The magazines only held ten but we carried a dozen extras. I had my warrior long knife on my left thigh opposite the pistol.

I looked at my leader and he gestured, "go with the sergeant."

I looked at the smaller man beside him, "my kit?"

He growled, "take it."

I bent and grabbed the pack and rifle and straightened, "lead sergeant."

He smiled and glanced at my leader, "watch your back Mor."

He smiled, "and yours."

The sergeant walked away and I followed. Many of us were being split off to defend officers or leaders. I looked at the Drake we were headed for and the sergeant glanced back, "how are you with mages?"

I shrugged, "they die as easily as other men."

He slapped my arm, "protecting them kid!"

I blinked and looked at my arm, "it depends on what they do. If they take foolish risks it is harder."

He snorted, "and women?"

I glanced at him, "protecting them?"

He lifted an eyebrow and I shrugged, "harder. Women do not listen well."

He laughed and turned, "okay. When the Drake lands in the combat base there will be two girls. They are linked mages and it is your job to keep them safe. They specialize in creating and throwing mage fire. I am sure you know what that is."

I nodded and he smiled, "the Kane are moving armor forward to the border and mage fire is one of the few things that destroys them. I will be on the base leading a forward strike company so you will be on your own."

He turned and we continued to the Drake. The pilot kept it low and followed the land in twists and turns. Finally we streaked over a very large base on the edge of the border. It turned and slowed and then landed and the sergeant hit my shoulder and gestured. I grabbed my pack and moved off and out and he pointed to a large tent, "you will find the mages in there."

I started walking as he went to the south. A few minutes and I was walking into the large tent. It had a few folding benches and tables as well as several chairs. Two girls in their teens looked at me and I hesitated, "I am Jamie. I was told I was your guard."

They looked at each other and the one with dark hair walked to me. She caught my free hand and lifted it before she hissed, "you are a Ori Royal Guard!"

I nodded, "yes."

She stared and the blonde walked closer, "they really have claws?"

I shook my head and flexed my fingers so my claws slipped out. She grinned and stood on her toes and looked at my eyes. She shook her head and caught my shoulders and pulled until I bent. The other girl moved until their heads were together and she whispered, "I bet..."

The blonde finished, "he does see in the dark."

I straightened, "yes."

They patted my chest and the dark haired girl giggled, "well lover, I am Kris and this is Nori."

I bowed my head and they turned and looked at the bench they were at when I came in. Nori gestured to one side of the tent, "put your things by our bed."

It was like they forgot I was there as they began to move and talk. One always finished what the other started. From what they were saying I realized they were searching for a way to aim their spells. I hesitated before I set my pack down and pulled one of the two short swords from the frame. It was straight and only had one side sharpened.

I moved to the girls, "come with me."

They looked at each other as I went to the door and they followed. I stood outside looking around and turned when they came out. I reached out and caught Kris and put the sword into her hand and corrected her grip. I gestured to Nori, "hold her other hand."

She did and I lifted the sword and Kris's hand, "point the sword towards what you want to hit. Follow the spine from the hilt to the tip. Link and focus on pushing the spell through the sword and all the way to the point you are aiming at."

They looked at each other and I let the sword go and stepped back, "ware!"

They whispered and the hair on my arms stood up. Suddenly a bright white speck streaked away from the sword tip and across the area and into a large boulder on the other side. It exploded and even the pieces burst into white flames. The girls looked at each other and then grinned. I nodded, "always use something to aim and you will not miss."

I saw several officers come out to look at the boulder and then at us. The girls turned and Kris caught my hand and pulled me after her. She followed Nori back into the tent and absently set the sword aside on the way to the bed. Nori was stripping when Kris turned and began to undress. I hesitated before I removed my weapons and then took my clothes off.

The two girls were already on the bed when I was done and Kris held out her arms, "come lover."

Nori grinned, "bury your cock and aim for her womb."

Kris laughed as I moved onto the bed and over her. I smiled and gave her a kiss as I lifted and slowly pushed and then pushed harder to force my cock into her. She grunted and groaned and wiggled as I sank deeper and buried my cock. I settled and held her and began to press and grind.

She hugged me tight and squirmed while her tight pussy gripped my cock, "so big!"

Nori laughed and rubbed my back as I continued to grind against her friend. A couple of minutes and I pulled back and slid back into her. She gasped and her eyes went wide, "ooohhhh!"

I smiled as I did it again and again and kept it up. Several minutes and she was thrashing and clinging to me, "aaaahhhh!"

Her tight pussy was constantly clenching and squeezing and I slowly began to use firm thrusts. She twisted and bucked and struggled, "yyyeeeesssss!"

It took a little longer and then I was holding her under me while pumping sperm. She jerked and spasmed as her pussy kept squeezing, "ooohhhh ... YES!"

It was a few moments before I was done and she was still panting. She grinned as I relaxed and then pulled out. I pushed Nori onto her back and moved over her. I gave her a kiss as I lifted and she guided my cock. I pushed and worked my slimy cock deeper until it was buried. She squirmed as I began to press and grind, "your cock is very big."

Kris giggled as she turned and pressed against us. Nori kept wiggling until I pulled back and then sank into her again. She gasped and lifted her legs and wrapped them around me, "damn!"

I began to fuck her and bury my cock. She hugged me while her tight pussy squeezed and grasped my cock, "aaaahhhh!"

Several minutes and I was using firm thrusts and she was struggling. She twisted and bucked and her pussy clenched, "FUCK!"

I continued to fuck her and hold her while I did it. It was awhile before I shoved into her and she clutched me. I kissed her as I spewed and pumped sperm and she jerked and her pussy clamped down and started milking my cock, "YES!"

When I was done I slowly pulled out and she groaned and sagged to the bed. I looked at Kris and she laid back with her legs spread. I went back and forth fucking the two for a couple of hours before I stopped. They were both exhausted and were clinging to each other as they fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.