Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Felicia Alvarez (O'Connell during her marriage) was still showing the house to her prospective buyers, when Dan arrived with Ayumi, Melissa, Lizzie, and Sakura in tow. Vanessa would have to wait, as would Banzai Bob, due to still keeping up the shop, but things were still moving along, and they would join the group.

"Who's this? More buyers or the sellers?" Mr. Rajiv Kumar demanded to know, his wife also visibly confused by the new arrivals.

"No, this is a pre-pack, or part of it, anyway. This is my sponsor, Dan Thorpe, and this is his co-sponsor, Ayumi Tanaka, who happens to be a deputy with the Sheriff's Department. These are some of their concubines: Melissa Morini, Lizzie Abramowitz, and Sakura Tanaka. Sakura is Ayumi's first cousin, in fact. Her father is Giichi Okazaki, owner of 'Banzai Bob's.' Maybe you've heard of that," Felicia explained, smiling at her prospects.

"Oh, well, that sounds nice. We should be so lucky. We were a traditional Indian marriage, or tried to be, but that isn't working in the whole Swarm crisis, and neither of us were happy with that, anyway. Pandit here rebelled by stepping out and then I began retaliating, but recently we have called a truce and agree to leave our homes in Atlanta behind, make a new start while waiting for the Swarm ... unless by some chance we can find a sponsor. We have two daughters, but no sons yet, and we delayed making more until we sorted out our marital troubles, but now perhaps we should. We've made a sort of pact that we're both free to seek out sponsors by any means necessary, up to and including adultery, exhibitionism, or anything else asked of us. The first to get selected takes our girls, assuming that we don't go together," Rajiv continued.

"Very sensible of you, in fact. Well, I hope that we can get you both a new home, and a new sponsor in time. I take it that you've practically opened your marriage, then?" Dan commented, noticing a strong attraction to Pandit in particular, one which she seemed to reciprocate.

"Essentially, though we weren't very specific, I think. How about it, husband? Are we swingers?" Pandit smiled at both men.

"Might as well be. Yes, let's just agree to that, to simplify things. After all, it's good preparation for life in the colonies, where sharing is de rigeur. In fact, would Felicia be opposed to bending over to seal the deal? I've always wanted to fuck a real-estate agent as part of a business deal and I wouldn't be opposed to seeing Pandit while she gets naughty for a change, up close and in person," Rajiv suggested, making Pandit smile even wider and kiss him passionately.

"Oh, God, honey, that is the sort of thing that I've been dreaming of hearing from you for years! This is what I've always wanted, to see you fuck a woman in front of me while I take it from another man like the slut that I was born to be!" Pandit lifted her long, black dress and slid her panties down to her ankles before kicking them off.

"Master, is this okay?" Felicia turned to Dan, who grinned.

"Sweetie, go for it! Let Rajiv ram you good and hard! I want to see you give up the booty for a sale, too. It's such a sexy thing to do," Dan assured his concubine as he grabbed Pandit's hips and started shoving his cock inside her, while his fingers stroked her clit to intensify her delight.

Melissa, meanwhile, seized Lizzie and knelt to lick away with abandon at her slit, while Sakura did the same to Lizzie's ass, parting her cheeks to tongue her crack for their mutual satisfaction. The lecturer lost all self-control in short order, unable to avoid cumming loudly and repeatedly as she felt herself licked front and back, the situation getting worse once Ayumi pressed her tits to Lizzie's mouth and offered her a chance to suck. While her breasts weren't that large, the deputy had a very nice, smooth pair of light yellow boobs and to Lizzie, they were quite delicious.

While this took place, Felicia got it good from Rajiv, bent over a desk in her own office, his surprisingly thick cock reaching her G-spot very well indeed. In addition to this was the sheer excitement of being taken at her place of business, during office hours, albeit when most of her staff was typically off for the day. Only Heather Lewis, Felicia's part-time receptionist and secretary, was known to come in now and then, and only when notarization was required, due to her status as a notary public.

Murphy's law being what it was, a constant in even the post-Swarm universe, Heather Lewis arrived at her boss's office, having something very particular on her mind. She showed up just in time to see Felicia get fucked over Heather's own desk by an Indian fellow, while what was clearly the man's wife was pinned to a wall, a hefty white male taking her fine, dark booty for a ride. She also witnessed an all-girl foursome, with a curly redhead being the object of three women's attention, one being an Asian teenage girl and another a slightly older Asian tomboy, the third what was evidently a blonde cocktail waitress. The teen was rimming the ginger while the blonde ate her pussy and the tomboy let her suck from her bosom.

Suffice it to say that Heather, a recent widow with three kids, was rather undersexed at the moment, and the scene in front of her made her extremely wet indeed. Her late husband Chester had committed suicide when he learned of his low CAP score, not wishing to wait until he had considered all factors. He turned out to have been bipolar and undiagnosed, hence his low score, and the experience had thrown him into a deep depression from which he never escaped. Of course, Chet (as he was called) had not only cost Heather his life insurance benefits due to his rather obvious suicide (he left a note, urging Heather to find a sponsor), but he had also hired three hookers for his last night on Earth, fucked all of them, and then shot himself in the mouth with his .38 special revolver. The mess had taken days to clean up, and the hookers had skipped the scene rather than testify.

Heather was left with his credit card debt from his last transaction, but she didn't blame him for that when she learned that he suffered from such a serious condition. She was just sad, lonely, and desperate for a way off the planet ... Chet had been right about that, too bad they didn't get to go to the stars together, but he had rated himself hopeless too soon. The trouble was that she didn't feel sexy at all, or even aroused, not so soon after losing the man whom she loved to mental illness. Only now, confronted with the scene of incredible debauchery, did Heather succumb to lust, and did she ever!

"Umm ... excuse me, Felicia, but I accidentally took some mortgage paperwork home with me and needed to drop it off. Might I ask, though ... why my desk?" Heather squirmed as neither Felicia nor her partner stopped their wild and crazy office fuck.

"It was just handy, Heather. Sorry. I'll give you two choices. You can go home now and I'll clean off the traces of sex from your desk, or you can just join in the fun and games. I know that you miss Chet, but celibacy won't bring him back, and wasn't it his last wish that you find yourself a sponsor? Besides, you know as well as I do, that when he was manic he was no saint ... hell, I fucked him a few times myself. You must have suspected it. Sorry, but in his manic state, the man was pure, raw sexual energy. He was irresistible," Felicia apologized to Heather, but the receptionist waved it off.

"Felicia, honey, do you think that I don't know you by now? Hell, you hit on ME at the last Christmas party, and you know that you did, though you downplayed it afterward, for fear of my and Chet's possible reaction. Face it, Felicia, you've always been a slut and I've envied you that whole free spirit thing. I was just never that brave and I never told Chet this, but I am bisexual. I was extremely turned-on when you offered me sex, but I was too scared to go through with it.

"Yes, I knew by then that you were fucking Chet, but I hoped that he might pass his CAP and I figured that I wasn't losing out from it, anyway. You weren't the first woman he'd taken to bed since our vows. He was often so sexual when he was manic that I didn't mind, and I could always tell when he lost interest in others, because that was when he lost it in me. THAT I minded more than his straying. I wasn't always happy about that sexual roller-coaster ride that he put me on, but the ups were so good that I simply tolerated the downturns. I just didn't confront him, because I didn't want to risk losing someone who could fuck me so good that my head would spin. Being with him was addictive, plus he was a great provider and the father of my children. I could never keep up with him, so I didn't worry about it.

"On some level, I kind of hoped that he would confess or I would catch him, so I could join in and eat that pussy he'd just fucked, as a matter of fact, maybe while he plowed me straight from screwing it good. You should have gone for it, though I understand why you didn't, since I failed to sign a harassment waiver. I should have done that, so you'd keep hitting on me until I yielded. I ached to be in a threesome with you and Chet, and I figured that would happen if you and I had lesbian sex, sooner or later. I was a goody-two shoes wife and mother, but I really wanted to be a slut, too," Heather admitted to her boss.

"Madre de Dios, Heather, you're full of kinky secrets! It's not too late! Join in! Suck his balls, lick his or my ass, shove your crotch or tits in my face! I don't care, just join us!" Felicia urged Heather, who was also rather aroused at watching Dan plunder Pandit.

In fact, Dan had Pandit past her fifth consecutive orgasm now, while his cock simply wouldn't quit taking her good and hard against the wall. The combination of this, the lesbian orgy, and the sight of Felicia having her ashes hauled while bent over her desk all resulted in a distinctly horny Heather pulling off her blouse, slipping off her loafers, and unzipping her slacks to start making out with Felicia. In short order, Heather's tongue was sliding down Felicia's cleavage, taking her tits into her mouth to suckle from them, as she had long dreamed of doing, while her fingers slipped downward to the woman's clit.

This was when Dan came inside Pandit, his creamy load leaking down her swarthy legs as he told her, "If I had supernumeraries, you'd be first on my list."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.