Dan and the Deputy - Cover

Dan and the Deputy

Copyright© 2015 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Dan Thorpe just lost his wife and stepchildren to the extractions, but Corporal Ayumi Tanaka of the Sheriff's Department shows up at the right time to become his co-sponsor and primary partner. Together, they find concubines and start a new family.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Slavery   Gay   Lesbian   Military   War   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Cheating   Slut Wife   Incest   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Exhibitionism   Food   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Dan felt once again an incredible rush as he rammed deeper with each stroke into Lizzie Abramowitz, his cock taking the cute, nerdy Jewish teacher roughly as they fucked hard again. Melissa, meanwhile, had her thighs parted as Lizzie ate her pussy hungrily, not letting up while she explored as much as she could with her lips and tongue. Ms. Abramowitz was able to lose all self-control, thanks to being sandwiched between her wonderful sponsor and her sweet slut, the pleasure of serving her too much to ignore. Dan couldn't ignore the sheer wetness and tightness of Lizzie's snatch, as it closed in on his dick, while Melissa reveled in finally getting her teacher's face between her thighs where it belonged. The only things better would be if it were either her licking the instructor's ass or vice versa, while Dan or Banzai Bob fucked the hell out of both of them.

At last, Lizzie gushed from her pussy, her squirting as powerful as any geyser. Melissa climaxed almost instantly afterward, the reality of getting her favorite instructor to eat her pussy more than she could resist. With that, Dan exploded inside Lizzie, filling her with his cream, much to her delight as well. Lizzie rose to kiss both of her partners in this threesome, letting Melissa taste herself yet again, though Dan naturally got a sample as well from the lips of Ms. Abramowitz, not to mention Melissa, too.

As for Banzai Bob, he was balls deep within his own flesh and blood, pounding away at Ayumi, his sponsor and niece, who was more than a little appreciative of her uncle and concubine as he fucked her good. Owning her uncle would take some getting used to, given how patriarchal Japanese society tended to be, but she also knew how honorable the man was. No matter how humiliating it might be for him on one level, Uncle Bob would keep his own side of the pact and revere his niece/mistress. That was also a Japanese cultural thing. This was not a typical family relationship. Ayumi was saving his life, so Uncle Bob was in her debt. At least he was still in charge of his daughter, Sakura ... subject to Ayumi, of course, who owned both of them, or technically would upon extraction.

Speaking of Sakura, she had obeyed her father and cousin upon arrival, knowing exactly what was up when she saw Ayumi boss him around. This was their sponsor, and at least she was kith and kin. When Ayumi commanded Sakura to cooperate with a couple who wanted to sample her favors, she smiled meekly and even bent over to let the wife lick her pussy while the husband tongued her ass. It wasn't long before she was in oral heaven, too. Having those two mouths service the lower half of her body and taste her there made the girl feel as if she could float on their lips and tongues. She seemed to be on a cloud of sorts, walking on air as they devoured her.

For Vanessa's part, she wasn't alone, either. She was on her back, her legs wrapped around the neck of a tall, lanky patron who plowed her good. Her mother, Felicia, sat on her face and enjoyed Vanessa's tongue deep inside her folds while locking lips with the man pounding her daughter. They were both happy that Dan wasn't the jealous kind. Clearly, he didn't mind sharing his concubines with others, which was good, because he hadn't gotten around to fucking them. Hopefully, Felicia and Vanessa both thought, that would change soon ... Dan looked the sort to do them justice in the sack, and he was their sponsor, after all. They didn't want to risk being dropped by their new man, after all.

"Those three seem quite as happy with their little orgy as we were with ours," Lizzie commented voyeuristically as she saw Vanessa, Felicia, and the young man, known only as Rod (a fitting nickname, given both his height and the length of his dick).

"So do those other three, and Ayumi with our illustrious host. Seems that he doesn't mind being her plaything," Dan chuckled a bit, "admittedly, as sponsors go, one could do a lot worse. Ayumi is a delectable woman."

"Sakura is having a great time for sure, as you noted, Master," Melissa licked her lips at the debauchery around them, also noting with some concern the very nervous trio of observers who still hesitated to actually join in the action.

They included an Asian woman in her early forties, who seemed especially worried about the scene in front of her, and there was also a hefty, but clearly powerful African-American male in a business suit and power tie, neither of whom had removed so much as an article of clothing. There was finally another woman, this one somewhat younger and either Indian or Middle Eastern in origin, swarthy and more visibly aroused, who already began to remove some of her scrubs and masturbate in front of them. She was the least bothered by the activities going on, but she was still reluctant to actually participate.

When the male half of the couple enjoying Sakura started to enter her pussy, however, the Asian matron stood up, no longer paralyzed by shock, and tried to place herself between the girl and her new partners. Her own companion, the black executive, began trying to call her back, but it was too late. The next thing that anyone knew, just as the lanky guy reached orgasm together with Vanessa and her mother, Uncle Bob emptied his balls into Ayumi and they rose to confront the woman directly.

"Namiko, stop it! This is my place, not yours. Remember, you wanted the house instead of your share of my business. Hell, I fucking live here, because it's frankly cheaper and easier now. Especially in the early days, before you remarried, when I had to pay you that damn alimony! That was a definite injustice, since Leroy here was already supporting you himself! So, get over it and over yourself, too! This is a party for Confederacy sponsors, concubines, and prospects for both. If you want to join in, show respect for me as your host. The only people who get to order me around are my sponsor and her co-sponsor, and yes, those are Ayumi and Dan here! Everyone else needs to respect my position in this business and family! I don't care that you used to be my wife! You're a guest here and must behave yourself or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!" Bob snarled at his ex-wife, Sakura's mother.

"Mother, leave us be, or better yet, join us! Just don't interfere with us. I am sixteen now. I'm Ayumi's concubine, I will be fucking Dad as well as Dan and Ayumi, and I will sleep with anyone else that they have in mind, gladly! Now, sorry for the interruption, Mr. and Mrs. Stevens. I believe that you were about to fuck me into next year, Mr. Stevens, while your wife let me suck her wonderful tits! Don't let Mom's sour grapes stop you. I need to nurse while getting fucked well by you! Please, do me good and hard!" Sakura pleaded with the couple.

"They are turning you into a common slut, and for what cause?" Namiko tried to argue things, "This Confederacy and alien bugs that nobody here has even seen? Be reasonable! These new laws are insane, letting teenage boys and girls fuck each other non-stop, with no constraints,

no consequences! It is dishonorable!"

"As dishonorable as leaving your husband for another man because the other man has a bigger cock and is your boss? Cheating on said husband? Oh, and yes, I am leaving my husband, too, but this is survival of the species at stake, and he doesn't quite fit the bill of what the military and Confederacy need! Get a grip, Aunt Namiko! Those Swarm aren't a fairy tale! They are real!" Ayumi now spoke her piece before pushing her uncle to the ground and gesturing an invitation to what was obviously either a doctor, nurse, or something along those lines.

The mysterious swarthy woman couldn't resist any longer, so she accepted the offer and sat on Bob's face for a 69 with him. Far from objecting as the lovely stranger cast off the bottoms of her scrubs entirely and let him taste her pussy, all the while leaning over to sample his dick, Bob eagerly started lapping away at her cunt. While that happened, Ayumi grabbed her aunt by the hair and shoved her face into her own crotch, making the woman taste Uncle Bob's jizz as it leaked from her snatch. This oral action delighted Melissa, Lizzie, and Dan, who now got into a daisy chain to lick each other clean, since Dan wasn't ready for another round just yet. Nor was the lanky guy who was now engaged in rimming Felicia while she in turn rimmed Vanessa.

Leroy unzipped his pants and stroked for a bit, having the only hard cock in sight, but no one to pleasure it just yet. He would have loved to participate, but given the hard feelings between Bob and he, Leroy worried that he might be physically kicked off the premises if he acted in haste. He decided to bide his time and take the first offer made to him. Namiko aside, this wasn't the friendliest crowd he had seen for a while, not toward him at any rate, and stereotypes about Asians and martial-arts didn't help matters in the intimidation sense. Normally, Leroy would have been more assertive, but part of him wondered if maybe Banzai Bob knew martial-arts, and he got the sinking feeling that the sexy deputy sheriff had at least a black belt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.