The Circle - Cover

The Circle

Copyright© 2015 by Wolf

Chapter 9: A Place for the Circle to Live

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: A Place for the Circle to Live - Three young men romance three ice princesses in an innovative way based on advice from sexy and horny 'Aunt Alice.' They win them over and succeed in establishing The Circle – a polyamorous group based on love and caring, and various events occur, many sexual. The Circle grows to over thirty people over time. Story is rich in characters, their adventures, and a plot that transcends years. Parts with much sex.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory  

“Sheila, I’d like you to meet my parents,” Matt said. “Lloyd and Laura. You’ve met Ellie.” The last statement sounded like a normal event, but the last time Sheila and Ellie had been together, they’d been naked in a sixty-nine taking turns dripping cum into the other’s mouth from their full pussies.

With obvious pride in his voice he continued, “Mom and Dad, this is my girlfriend Sheila – my serious girlfriend.”

Matt turned, and took Zoey’s hand and pulled her beside him, “And this is Zoey. She’s also my serious girlfriend.”

He reached for Monica’s hand, and brought her in beside him as well, “And this is Monica, and she’s my serious girlfriend too.”

Matt looked at the three of them, “I love them dearly, and for some reason they seem to love me too.” He paused and added, “There’s also Alice, but she had to work.”

“Errr, oh. How ... untraditional,” Laura said as she shook each girl’s hand.

Matt’s father gave him a look that was hard to interpret. Most likely it revealed some awe that his nerdy son had suddenly amassed three of the most beautiful women in the world as his girlfriends. He wondered just what he’d done to deserve the situation.

Sheila smiled. She’d met all the families of the men and most of the women now, a point that gave her confidence and made her feel so different from her past. She felt a deeper sense – a more expanded sense – of the love they professed to her. She damned the legacy of the past, and the terrible scars it had left on her soul.


Jim held aside her long brown hair and nuzzled into Alice’s neck, kissing her just below her ear. She purred into his kiss, and then turned into his arms so their lips could meet in a tender kiss that did little to hide the underlying passion between the two. They were both nude, and had just stepped out of her shower.

“Thank you for the last hour or so,” Alice toned into his mouth between kisses.

“My pleasure, m’lady. Now, may I take you to dinner to show you in some small measure how much I love you and care about you.”

“You are the most attentive man I’ve ever known, and I’ve known a lot of men.”

“As Bob says, the devil is in the details. In your case, I find it easy to see the details and attend to them. You are such a delight to know – Aunt Alice.”

The reference to Aunt Alice had faded from everyone’s vocabulary. She had been the best friend of Matt’s real Aunt Amy until Amy moved to the west coast leaving her friend and lover Alice behind. Matt’s family still kept in touch and invited her to special family events – and they still called her Aunt Alice. For Matt she had become a friend, and more recently a lover. Now, she’d extended that relationship to Ellie – Matt’s sister. Of all the women in the group, Alice was the most sexual, even proudly rating the nymphomaniac accolade from the rest of The Circle of men and women. No one ever complained about her overt focus on sex and her desire to always be engaged in some way.

“Where are we eating?” Alice asked as she shimmied into a red sequin dress that left little to the imagination. She wore no underwear, and the dress was short. She knew that when she sat in it she could display her pussy to a chosen few; waiters that stood at her table in just the right position could also see most of if not all of her breasts.

Jim said, “Your choice. I’d thought of the Insignia, but I’m prepared for any idea, except I left my tuxedo at home. You look stunning in that dress.”

“Insignia is good. The dress is for you, and so is everything underneath it.”

Jim laughed, “I need a rest. Twice in an hour, and I’m done at least until after dinner.”

“I’ll count on it.” Alice stood on tiptoe and kissed her tall lover. Jim could feel her full breasts pushing against his chest as she did.

Insignia was an intimate and romantic French restaurant with good food and service. The men had frequented the place with their various dates from The Circle of women in the group, so were becoming known to the staff. Jim knew they wondered why the three men kept showing up with the same six women over and over, yet in different combinations, sometimes two at a time.

After they’d been seated and had a glass of wine, Jim asked, “Besides dining with the prettiest woman in the state, I have an ulterior motive to talk to you about – maybe even two or three.”

Alice smiled at him, “Go ahead, I’m ready for anything – especially ulterior motives. Should I leave my clothes on?” Alice reached for zipper on her side.

“Yes, just for now, although I’m sure the restaurant staff would delight in your alternative idea.”

Jim leaned in, “First, I want to do a happiness check with you about everything going on with our group. We sort of descended on you over a month ago, and it’s been pretty intense sex ever since. I want you to know that there’s more to what’s going on.”

“Did you mean it when you told me you loved me?”

“More than you know.”

“Then I am one very happy girl and all the other stuff doesn’t matter, but that’s good too.”

“Matt, Bob, and I are worried because there’s not a man involved with us who’s close to your age.”

Alice nodded in understanding. “I love the interaction and affection from the three of you. You’re doing a fabulous job of balancing and making six women happy. I haven’t heard anyone raise the least concern about being ignored or unhappy since we got past Sheila’s struggles with her past. If anything we’re all awed by how the three of you do it. You’re ten years younger than I am, but so what. I’m a cougar and don’t mind.” She flashed a bright smile.

“If you had a man your age... ?”

“Nice, but not necessary. Do you have someone in mind?”

“No, that’s the thing. None of us know anybody that might fill the bill, and even then if we thought we knew someone, there’d be the chemistry issue. We thought we’d make sure you felt free enough to invite someone you resonated with to join us; after all you’ve provided us the love nest where we can all be together and enjoy one another and given so freely of yourself.”

“There is one man who I’ve met that sort of turns me on, but except for some mild flirting I’ve not pursued anything with him. His name is Alex Saunders, he’s divorced, and he’s a hunky guy, maybe about forty, so he’d be older than any of us. He has two kids, but they live with their mother almost all the time and she’s not around here geographically. He goes away periodically to see them. He’s been a client for my web site design services, but things are quiet with his company now.”

She added, “Now that you have me thinking about it, there is another guy named Nathan Pocher I met about six months ago. We tried to get together but our schedules were totally out of whack. He was nice too, and also about forty.”

Alice went on, “Age isn’t necessarily the thing; it’s fit in the group, comfort, compatibility, and ability to care for others for in a contemporary way. Let me think about the situation, and those men. I’d have to sniff out how they’d think about a group situation such as ours, and also see how everybody else feels about them. Some guys are wed to the idea of monogamy and exclusivity in a knee-jerk way. Neither of these men appears to be, but I’ll see.” She paused and asked, “What else is on your discussion list?”

“Housing, so to speak. The six of us that started this, plus Tracy and Ellie, all live at home with our parents. The family situation is nice, but we’re all feeling ill-at-ease about it as we’ve gotten older, especially after having been away at college or grad school on our own before coming back home. Tracy and Ellie are just getting a taste of being adults, but at home their parents still think of them as adolescents. I see it every day with Tracy and our parents.”

Jim continued, “A few of us have been thinking of pooling our funds and getting a condo or townhouse; something with space, an adequate number of bedrooms, and something that could afford us some privacy when we need it.”

“Oh, my open floor plan apartment that forces everyone to fuck in each other’s presence most of the time isn’t good enough for you?” Alice teased. She too had complained in a subtle way. “Don’t you like watching everyone fuck?”

Jim laughed, “Yeah, I do. It’s better than porn.”

“I agree. Are you asking if I’d be interested in being part of the group that buys into something?”

“Yes, but we weren’t sure you’d want to leave where you are. It’s a pretty apartment with a lot of nice amenities.”

“Yes, I’m interested. We’d have to have tolerant neighbors; they’d figure out pretty quickly about the sexcapades going on behind our front door.”

Jim teased, “Maybe they’d participate.”

“Now there’s a thought. Co-opt an entire housing complex into having sex with us. I like the way you think. Has anybody looked at anything?”

“No. We thought we might form some teams after everyone is in on the idea, and then visit the various complexes around here, maybe for ten miles or so. If someone sees something good, they could show the rest of us.”

“Count me in. I can move with thirty days notice, plus I’d love to prowl around and look at other units.”

Saturday night, the three men and six women gathered in Alice’s living room. There had been three ‘teams’ that went out to shop for townhouses – one man and two women in each team. Bob had teamed with Alice and Ellie; Jim with Zoey and Tracy – his sister; and Matt with Sheila and Monica.

Jim spoke up first. “We struck out. First off, in the south and southwest there are no townhouses that even come close to 6,000 square feet. Second, we saw three realtors, and they each said that the places would go nuts with the plural living arrangement we mentioned. No place in that sector is set up for a group of friends living together. They want small nuclear families, singles, or couples.”

Matt said, “That’s about what we found north and east. I think one of our realtors was Bible belt, because he started to hint to us rather blatantly that we’d all go to hell if anything other than platonic friendships were involved in living together.”

Bob shook his head, “That about sums up the west too. Some nice places. Our last realtor suggested we come back and look at full-size homes. She thought with this many participants signing a mortgage would be a special situation, but she thought she could convince a bank for a loan with this many people acting as surety for each other.”

Bob stood and grandly gestured, “AND, she had another idea. First, she ‘got’ that we were a large group of people living together, and I think she guessed about the sex too because she started to come onto me after that. She even kept using the term ‘your polyamorous family.’ Anyway, she said if we don’t want to worry about anything outside the front door the way we would in a condo, we should buy a house and hire a property manager. They would handle everything, and even be available for repairs or such inside the house. She thought we could make a good deal as it’s a competitive area in this economy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.