Stud Maker - Cover

Stud Maker

Copyright© 2015 by Jaded Lady

Chapter 11: Bloodline

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11: Bloodline - A college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom. As a lone parent she is torn between her natural urges and being a respectable mother. But it leads her to another world of SUB-DOM Lesbian-love and even horse- sex when she enters Iris's upper-class ways in leafy Hampshire: England. A measured yarn that hopes to entertain its reader. Thanks : J L

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Coercion   BiSexual   Mother   Son   FemaleDom  

Before reaching seventeen, Iris gave birth to a bastard.

For that's what a child out of wedlock is.

At six months gone, the pregnancy had become obvious to Iris's mother; yet there was no clue to the father? Indeed there was barely a male who got near Iris the last year. Having mastered Lovejoy's lust, Iris had thrown her energy into serious promotion of his bloodline in the world of horse breeding. Yet now her early ambitions seemed to have come to a dead end.

The major was perturbed naturally. But under pressure from her mother, Iris broke the shameful truth before the baby was born; the guilty man was Major Carlton-Hawes! Her own father.

He made no denial to his lady wife; just drank a lot of brandy for several days. It was clear he was guilty of fucking his own daughter; worse he'd put her in the family way.

The Major's wife was furious with her husbands carelessness. She had always insisted on a condom! It was sheer animalism on his part. Her mother had warned her against him!

Now they were to have a bastard in the family!

But had her daughter been raped or was it a consented fuck? Why would she have done it? She had every thing she wanted! Would it be more acceptable if she had been raped?

Surely with her knowledge of cocks and seamen, Iris would be aware of the dangers lurking? Oh God what a mess! Mrs Carlton-Hawes was in despair.

An audible disquiet shrouded Carlton Manor. A baby boy was born. It was named Ralph.

The name was put forward by the major. He wanted the boy to have a future at Carlton Manor. But for now both mother and child would spend some time far away from Carlton Manor; it was vital this scandal of incest, be buried as deep as possible.

Before long, Iris would board at a veterinary college. When she returned to the manor she would have a profession and hopefully respectable future. The boy also; he would be nurtured and in time reunited with his mother.

And so it was that the young Iris, in a few short years, established Lovejoy as a sought after stud. His seed was now in the bank; stored for future breeding. At the same time she had discovered her fascination with sexual bondage, dominance and submission. And much else beside; especially a lust for power.

No; she hadn't fallen by the wayside with her father. There was more to it than that.

She now had the heir to the manor as her son. In time she would be in control of Carlton Manor. And she hadn't had to marry or murder anyone!

That had to worth having.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.