Sensual Sex -literally - Cover

Sensual Sex -literally

Copyright© 2015 by SnapDragon

Chapter 1: Hard To Believe

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Hard To Believe - Nikki a lonely newlywed gets opened up to the senses of sex by her father in law

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Reluctant   BiSexual   Fiction   Cheating   InLaws   Masturbation  

As the morning sun streamed through the Master bedroom window, Nikki Karragan gave a long stretch as she pulled the downy comforter up over her bare shoulders. It was a cold New England morning, and per usual her husband has turned the heat down to a chilly fifty-five,

"Why me," she grumbled to herself. "Fuck getting up, I don't want to get up!"

Slowly rolling over, she glanced at the clock. Why couldn't she be awakened in ways so many other newlywed woman were. It had barely been a full eight months, and already it felt as though she and Dennis were already an old married couple.

She stretched out her arms until her hand reached the drawer next to her.

Her fingers began to feel for what she needed.

"There, that's it!" She purred with satisfaction, and picked up what her fingers had found.

"Come to momma, Lover" she said in a seductive tone as she pulled the thick nine-inch vibrator to her. Sitting up in bed, she looked at it, gazing with loving adoration. This baby had gotten her through many difficult times. Still she could not help but wonder why being married had ended up being so lonely.

Dennis had been a sugar daddy when they had been dating. He was twelve years her senior, and had spoiled her rotten. At the time she thought how he was concerned about his mother was sweet. Surely a man who cares about his mother had to be a good catch, but shortly after the honeymoon, things had taken a dramatic turn for the worst. Dennis's mother had begun to slip further into her own little world, and he was content to follow by her side, the consummate good son.

She slid the toy beneath the sheets, twisting the base until it hummed, then nestled it in between the folds of her soft pouty pussy lips. Tiny electric tingles began to race through her body.

After all of these years, she still could never quite believe how a vibrator could excite her. Slowly she moved it down to the entrance of her cunt. Closing her eyes, and tipping her head back she shivered as it's vibration aroused her further. These were the mornings she felt alive and vibrant with life. She took a hold of the end tighter, inserting it inch by inch. Her muscles pulsed around the thick cock-shaped buzzing hardness, clutching on it tighter, and tighter. It was not long before the whole length was deep within the depths of her. Succulent juices began dripping down the shaft her toy. Tiny bits of perspiration beaded up, leaving small wet spots on her pillowcase. Arching back and opening her legs wider, she began pumping her toy in and out. With each thrust, she relished the wet sucking noise that she was hearing. She moaned as she continued feverishly moving the vibrating toy into her hungry, sopping snatch.

The fantasy became about being taken in an animalistic way by a policeman's cock. Nikki's young nubile body ached. She longed for a man who would take control of her and her needs, and for some reason men in uniform got her off.

The sudden gushing of her own fluids took her by surprise, and her body began to spasm. With ragged breaths, she struggled to regain control.

Once again, Miranda, their housekeeper would be changing soiled sheets.

Nikki laughed to herself that Miranda thought she and Dennis were such over-sexed newlyweds. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Glancing at the clock, Nikki suddenly remembered that she and her husband had an appointment with her mother- in –law's doctor. Nikki leapt up from the bed, leaving crumpled sheets and a wet spot.

There wasn't much time for a shower, but perhaps perfume would cover the sweet musky scent of her morning encounter.

Fumbling through her drawer, she grabbed a black thong and some thigh-high sheer nylons. Her pinstriped skirt hung off the bathroom door along with a black silk blouse. There was no time to be slow with the dressing, as she was already running late. She pulled the thong on, the tiny piece of fabric barely covering her engorged pussy lips, and the thin string snuggling deep into her ass crack.

The thigh-high nylon accentuated her long shapely legs, and the tight hip hugging barely knee length skirt hugged her curvaceous hips. Looking in the full-length gold gilded mirror, Nikki took to buttoning up the elegant low cut blouse, leaving just a few buttons undone to show off a little cleavage. The final touch though, was the 6-inch black heels.

Leaning down she picked up her purse, and made her way slowly down the staircase.

Grabbing her coat and scarf off the hooks by the back door, she slipped into the garage.

Taking one look at her silver Porsche Panamera, patted the hood and said, "Let's go baby, I've got to fly!""

She hit the garage door opener as she started the car up Then backing out, turned to the left and skidded out like a mad woman.

South Brook Retirement home was only twenty minutes away, and the doctor was meeting her and Dennis in the conference room.

Usually Nikki had opted to turn up some music as trying to change her mood was a chore. Nothing was more depressing then a nursing home. It was such a dismal place to be. Still there were things from the night before that Dennis had said that had totally thrown her for a loop.

Dennis had come home from visiting his mother into the wee hours of the morning.

He was so intent that she wake up and listen to what happened while he was visiting his mother.

"Nikki I swear she actually recognized me this time. She told me to sit closer, and she told me the truth ... she finally told me the truth about why she had lost her mind"

"My father cheated on her Nik. She wept just talking about it. She told me about his trips, ones he had said were business trips. Lauren, his secretary had shown her his itinerary. This Island," Dennis had said with disgust, 'This Island, Fakahina, owned by this sick man named Enguerrand Slade, that's where he had been the whole time."

Nikki had sat up watching Dennis pace and flail his arms.

"So who is Enguerrand Slade exactly," she remembered asking.

The answer however, seemed fictional.

"He's a sexually depraved pervert, mum said, who runs this resort full of trained women. I guess it would be easier to call it a type of a whorehouse, only these whores are trained. They are born and bred on that island, and trained to sexually please any man who comes to the resort."

"When my mum found this out, she could not live with herself. She was overwhelmed, it wasn't long after this that she went insane, and who could blame her"

"Fuck, what was he thinking, and why did he need something that elaborate? Most men who are going to cheat at least have the decency to cheat locally."

Nikki shook her head to stop herself from thinking of her Father–in-law as she pulled onto the off-ramp.

At 12:51 pm, she pulled into the parking lot of South Brook. Finding a spot to park that was close to the main entrance, she caught sight of Dennis in her review mirror. He was pacing, and smoking. She put the car into park and threw her head back. Closing her eyes, she took three deep breaths.

"GOD DAMN IT," she thought, "Why is he always so hyper tense when it comes to Alice? The woman is feeble and totally in fruit loop land. She doesn't even know who he is anymore!"

Nikki had watched Dennis since they had begun dating. Now, in the last eight months since the wedding, Alice had gone to hell in a hand basket. Dennis being her only son felt obligated to be by her side as much as possible. By doing so, he had totally pushed Nikki to the side and had torn a huge hole in their relationship.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.