Big Time Switch
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Due to an accident and an illness a teen's best friend dies and he wakes up and finds out that his brain has been transplanted into her body. The new young lady has to figure out how to live her life and how much time to spend with the family of her body and brain.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Gang Bang   Pregnancy  

For the next two weeks, Angela would sneak into my room at night after everyone went to sleep in their beds. It was the best way we could think of to keep Jake from sneaking into both her room and into her. It's not like he was going to tattle on her to our parents. I could see how that would go. Jake would be "Mom, Dad; Angela isn't sleeping in her room at night." The parents, "And why would you know that? Are you trying to get a peep in or something you perv? You're grounded for life." Okay so maybe it wouldn't go that easy. If caught doing what he does to Angela, he would probably get worse than that. Other than my initial rage, I couldn't bring myself to imagine something worse than that. After all when I was still Ben, he had been the brother, I had been closest to.

Finally, my sister and I found ourselves inside the gate looking at the Myers' house. Angela was in awe. Seeing her like that made me smile.

"You know I've never said this about an inanimate object before, well only once or twice before, but I think I'm in love," said an astounded Angela. "This house is huge and so beautiful. I can't believe you lived here for a month. I think I'll be visiting you more often when you stay here Cleo."

Suddenly, from somewhere off to the side, Kat said, "I think we can arrange that if you'd really like."

"I warn you now though some weekends are going to be a lot of check-ups to make sure everything is still going well with her," said Steven.

Angela had a confused look on her face, so I said, "They're going to be checking to make sure nothing is coming undone with the connections. To make sure the body won't decide to reject my heart and brain." And this part I whispered, "And to see if I can fix the problems we talked about in my body my first night back home."

"I know you two would like to go swimming, but we're going to have to put that on hold until tomorrow. Unless the pool can be fixed before then," said Kat.

Angela asked a question, but the Myers couldn't understand so they had me translate.

"She wants to know what's wrong with the pool. She wants to know if she can help to fix it." I translated.

Steven chuckled and told her, "It has to do with something about the pump and filter. We have the parts, but the repairman won't come until tomorrow."

This time I laughed then I told the Myers, "She says that's an easy fix. She could repair that in her sleep." I saw skeptical looks cross the adult's faces. "She's actually very handy. She learned from our dad and uncles. She has even helped fix pools and other things with them countless times."

And before long the pool was filled with water and almost ready for use. We just needed to slip into our suits. Before I slipped into my suit, I took a shower. After I stepped under the shower, I felt arms and hands wrap around me. They were familiar hands. I'd felt them every night in bed and ocasionally when I took a shower at home. I rubbed the hands and brought them up into my view and saw the familiar little scar just below the second knuckle of the index finger on my sister's right hand. I then brought her hands to my lips and kissed them starting with the faded scar. Then I let them go so my sister could start playing with my body. It felt nice as she cupped my breasts and played with my nipples. She eventually traveled down my body and ran her fingers over where my pubic hair had once been. Angela shaved me bare this morning. Then she found what I've started calling my treasure but others call a clitoris. It all felt very good, but something was missing.

I eventually had to bring her hands back to around my waist, "I'm sorry Angie. It's nice and I really do enjoy it. However, I'm still not reaching that special place. I don't know why it hasn't worked since that first time. But for now just hold me until we go to the pool."

A couple of minutes later, Kat's voice came calling saying the pool was finally ready. We stepped out and then put on our suits. I loved the expression on Angela's face as she saw I had the skimpy two-piece suit. One cup was black and the other was blue, and they only covered about an inch or two around my areolas. And the panties weren't much different. In fact, from the back it almost looked like I had no panties at all.

Angela snapped too and said, "What the heck. Why didn't you tell me you were going to wear that? If you had I wouldn't have brought this stupid thing." She brought out her one piece. It was a nice suit of, black, and green, a lot like the outfit Shego wore in the Disney's cartoon series Kim Possible."

I laughed, "Sorry Angie. I just didn't think to tell you. Kat and Steven will have no problem with me wearing this here. You should see the clothes; I didn't take home. They may cover a lot more than the stuff you normally see me in, but they are tight and some of them don't leave much if any room for the imagination. But on the down side, I do usually have to wear bras."

When we stepped out into the yard and came into the view of the pool Kat emerged from the pool, followed shortly by Steven. When he stepped out of the pool, I saw the water as it ran down that muscled chest and all over that dark skin of his that was just a shade darker than mine. When I saw him pull his trunks up slightly, it drew my attention to between his legs. I noticed that even though he was soft I knew that what he had underneath those trunks must have been very impressive. And before I knew it, I had to excuse myself to the bathroom. I was starting to have a panic attack. Why in the world would I have those feelings about a man? Not just any man, but the biological father of this body. I was afraid to touch my body, but the need was getting too strong. I dropped my panties and placed myself onto the toilet. I looked down at my pussy almost as if I expected something to happen then when nothing did I took several deep breaths. I touched my treasured clit; I felt a nice tingle. I rubbed it in all different directions, and it started to feel better. But then nothing happened. I finally decided to use two fingers to tease myself going close to my hymen. But I mostly played with my clitoris. It took me a couple of minutes, but then I was finally able to have my orgasm. It wasn't anything special it was close to what I had when I played with my nipples that first time. A stray thought crossed my mind. I wondered what it would feel like if Steven were to put his penis inside of me, and would the orgasm feel like this or would it be even better. I bet it would be much MUCH better. I shook that thought out of my mind as best as I could while I looked at the mirror. I vowed then and there that I would never again have those feelings for a man ever again.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.