Empath, Telempath, Leader, God - Cover

Empath, Telempath, Leader, God

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 23

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

"I have been ready, but I wanted to wait. I wanted it to be special. Will you make love to me James, Master?" 'Daddy?'

Sally had become more accustomed to joining in on the lovemaking that went on between James, Zoe and Stacy, even participating with Zoe and once, Stacy, but other than the occasional caress, casual strokes of the hand and a few chaste kisses, she had never been intimate with James.

"Gladly, little one." he said, and pulled her to him.

Sally went willingly, laying her body on top of his, a squirming, loving handful. She kissed his forehead, his eyes, the tip of his nose and his cheeks before attacking his mouth. She was moaning, a soft, low tone that galvanized him, thrilling him. His hands stroked her face, her arms and side and drifted lower, taking an ass cheek in each hand and pulling her closer, holding her groin against his erection.

When he rolled over, taking her with him, he ended up on top. Pulling back from the kiss so he could nibble on her ear, tracing the muscles that flowed down the side of her neck and nibbled on her collar bones. He kissed lower, circling each breast, his tongue tracing the line around the bottom of each where they met her chest, then circling upwards in a spiral. When he reached her nipples, she was breathing shallowly, arching her back, pressing her breasts towards his face. Her hands were in his hair, pulling him down, urging him to touch her, lick her.

James let his tongue tickle first one nipple, then the other, grinning at the gasps that invoked. Then he went for broke, taking one nipple between his lips and ravishing it with his tongue, letting his teeth glide across the firm nubbin. His other hand was mirroring his mouth's efforts teasing and stroking as he took a nipple in his teeth and pulled.

Sally's gave out a cry, her body tensing and her arms locking him in place as she had her first orgasm. She seemed to be riding from one crest to the next because when he switched, tugging and twisting on the other nipple with his teeth, she seemed to have a second small orgasm. She was groaning now, her hips lifting off the bed, grinding her mound against his cock.

He slid lower, licking along her ribs, kissing her stomach and delving into her belly button with the tip of his tongue. He continued down, bypassing her swollen and dripping pussy to plant kisses along her inner thighs, behind her knees and even on each toe. As he worked his way back up, her hands tangled in his hair again and threatened to pull it out by the handful as she tried to drag him upward, pull him to her center.

When he licked her from the bottom of her slit to the top, gathering her juices on his tongue and flicking her clit for the first time, Sally screamed, her body bucking and thrashing as she came again, this time bigger, stronger. He wasn't about to stop there, not now, not after finally getting to taste, to touch.

He bathed her pussy with his tongue, exploring, licking and nibbling, thrusting and drinking as she came again and again. When he inserted two fingers and began to tickle that rough spot on the top of her vaginal wall, she began bucking, humping her hips, almost breaking his nose with the force of her convulsions. She had stopped moaning, stopped screaming and was now whimpering almost continuously.

When she tried to push him away, to hold her hands over her over-sensitive clitoris, he simply reached behind her knees, lifted her legs and attacked her little rosette, licking and thrusting his tongue into her ass, making her squeal in surprise.

Raising up and walking his knees forward, keeping her legs draped over his arms, he positioned the head of his cock at her entrance and began to push forward. She was not a virgin, but James was blown away by how tight she was. She was sloppy wet, her own orgasms had made sure of that, but it took him a half dozen thrusts before he was inside of her, fully seated in her depths.

Sally's eyes were glazed over, her head whipping back and forth and her whimpers increasing in both volume and frequency. He began thrusting, slow, shallow thrusts. He would pull out an inch or two and slowly slide home again. When her hips began to meet his, encouraging him, he pulled out until just the mushroom head of his cock was still embedded, and then thrust home, repeating that stroke.

The faster her hips moved, the faster he stroked, the more powerful he stroked and the more she whimpered. When her voice was almost a continuous hum and her insides began to clutch at him, he knew she was close again and he began pounding, slamming his cock into her again and again. Sally's orgasm washed over her and she screamed one last time, an ear-splitting, wall shaking roar that pushed him over the edge, emptying the contents of his balls deep inside of her.

They stayed like that, frozen in position as they rode the waves of their orgasms, shaking and sweating. When he could see again, breath again, James collapsed down on top of her, covering her frame with his body, his lips seeking hers.

He felt hands pulling and pushing him, guiding him off to the side and, as he rolled over, Stacy was hovering over him, a happy smile on her face. He looked left at Sally, and Zoe held the same position on her, an equally happy smile on her own face. Almost as if they had practiced, each of the girls slid further down the bed in unison.

When James felt Stacy's mouth on his cock, licking, sucking, cleaning up the combined juices, he was smiling too. He could see Zoe's face between Sally's thighs, knowing the same was happening there. He turned his head to meet Sally's eyes and they reached out, holding hands while their lovers cleaned them, congratulating them.

'I love you, Daddy.' Sally sent with a tired, but still wicked little grin.

'I love you too, baby girl.'

That night was theirs. Stacy and Zoe brought them fruit juice so they could rehydrate and, while they were sipping their drinks, brought warm wet washcloths to clean them.

They made love again, Stacy and Zoe stroking their bodies, helping them along, licking and sucking to stoke their passion, but always with the lovers' pleasure in mind. They were there as handmaidens, not lovers, and they shared their joy with James and Sally as the pair finally consummated their relationship.

It was a tired, but smiling, crew that crawled out of bed in the morning and showered together. They laughed and giggled, petted and kissed as they got ready for Christmas morning with the Darcy family.

The Andersons, David and Ada, joined them at the Darcy house for Christmas morning. It started with a huge breakfast and, when everyone was sated, they gathered in the living room to open presents. Most of the gifts were practical and fun, James holding his special gifts aside for the girls until the rest of the presents were opened. Then, he stood and moved to the center of the room, motioning the girls to move together on the couch.

He knelt in front of them, holding three identical velvet boxes in his hands. The parents looked on in confusion, his lovers in anticipation.

"Society man not recognize the type of family that we have, but I don't care. I do, and I wanted to show all of you how much you mean to me, how much I love each and every one of you. You are part of me, in a very real way, a way that most can't even comprehend. So to hell with society, all I care about is this. Will you, all of you, be my loves, my lovers, my life mates?"

He opened all three boxes, making sure he had them in the right order, and then turned them to face the girls.

They all sat there, mouths open, staring at the boxes and each other. In an instant, James was buried under a squealing, laughing and crying mound of women who were chanting. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Once he could get up again, he placed the rings on their fingers, explaining his choice of stones to his life mates and to the parents as he did so.

"With this ring, I pledge my life, my wealth, my health and my happiness to you. The diamond represents the my love for you, forever unchanging. The birth stones to each side represent your sister-wives, a celebration of our unique family."

The Dads were looking pleased, and impressed, while the Moms were both crying and hugging anyone they could catch. The girls just cried and smiled, taking turns kissing him and hugging each other.

When things calmed down a bit, and the women had pulled the Moms aside to talk and show off their rings, the Dads sat down with James.

"Well, you managed a gift that they liked, but remember that whole tradition thing? How the hell are you going to top this next year?" Stewart asked.

James shook his head, smiling. "I have no idea, but I have year to work on it, right?"

David just grinned and slapped his son on the shoulder. "That's the right attitude to have."

The giving of private gifts happened after they returned home on Christmas day. James pulled each of the girls aside, privately, Stacy first.

"Stacy, when Zoe submitted, you were there to help, to hold her hand, to hold my hand and help us through it. Zoe knew that by becoming my slave, she gave up rights to become my wife, though I admit that my argument was more a way to try and dissuade her from the whole thing than a real demand. When you joined with us, became one with us, you took the mantle of my fiancé. I fully intended to make that real, to ask you to marry me when I turned eighteen.

"Now things have changed again, and I can't say how things will go, how things will change again, but I wanted you to know just how much I love you and treasure you. I wanted to give you something that would show that, would show you that you will always hold that special spot in my heart. This is a little cheesy, but the sentiment is real. It's a promise, a pledge."

Stacy just smiled and kissed him tenderly, her arms around his neck. "I never expected to actually become Mrs. James Anderson, silly man. Zoe and I are sister-wives and I embraced that. Now with Sally, we have even more love to share. I'll take this though, because I can think of nothing I would like more than to spend a week with you, uninterrupted. I think, when it happens, it will be somewhere that we can run around naked all day, making love wherever we feel the desire."

Sally was next, and it took several minutes before he could even explain why he pulled her aside. It was as if, in spite of the months together, they were in the first blush of love. Sally entered the room and immediately began kiss him, rub up against him. As exciting as that was, her newfound desires, he eventually pulled back before they were completely undressed and beyond the point of no return.

"Baby girl, I wanted to give you something special for Christmas, something just between you and me. This is a promise, a pledge, for one favor." When she started to speak, he laid his finger on her lips.

"This favor can be anything, at any time. I will not argue or question, will not refuse and will never, ever hold it against you or think badly of you. Anything, anything at all." he invited her into his mind, showing her his certainty, his resolve, and even the possibilities that he had considered when deciding to offer this.

She sat silently for several long minutes, her eyes searching his face, her mind mated with his. When she pulled back again, her expression was somber, but thoughtful. He could see that she had made all of the connections, and was convinced that he was absolutely committed.

"I'll wait. Someday, this will be more important than we know." she said cryptically, smiling softly at him.

"For now though, how about a normal, non-wish type request?" she asked, licking her lips as she shrugged her blouse off and let it fall.

Zoe's gift was one he was looking forward to giving. It didn't involve heavy emotional discussions, worries about the future, it was just going to be fun.

When Sally left and sent Zoe upstairs, James had pulled the box from its hiding spot and had it sitting next to him on the bed. When Zoe entered and saw him laying in bed, Zoe happily bounded across the room and leapt onto the bed, making James, and the box, bounce.

"Assume The Position, slave." James snarled, though he made sure that he was sending love and excitement to his voluntary toy.

Zoe stood and shed her clothes, dropping to her knees and assuming The Position, her body shivering in anticipation.

"You have been a good girl, mostly, but I think I have been remiss in your training." he said as he stood and walked, slowly, in a circuit around the shivering supplicant.

"I don't want you to let that ring go to your head, so I think I will impose some new rules, some new guidelines for you, slut." He had to stop himself from laughing as she wiggled, her sexy fanny almost wagging.

"From now on, when you are home, you will wear your collar. You may wear your manacles if you wish but, if they are not on your wrists, they will be where you can get them at a moment's notice. You will wear clothes that allow me to take my pleasure with you without having to wait for you to disrobe. Is that clear?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.