Empath, Telempath, Leader, God - Cover

Empath, Telempath, Leader, God

Copyright© 2015 by Reluctant_Sir

Chapter 13

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young man finds he has the ability to read the emotions of those around him. Soon, his abilities begin to change, to grow, and he finds himself with frightening new abilities. When he takes his girlfriend as a slave by mistake, his whole world is turned upside down.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Sister   DomSub   MaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

Getting time to talk was easier than James had thought. Ailene and Stewart said they wanted time to think about the situation with the three of them, discuss it among themselves.

Stacy grabbed James's hand and pulled him up from the couch, gathering Zoe and Sally, and they all went upstairs to Stacy's room

"Guys? Can I ask? I know that this is all private stuff, but I thought for sure that Zoe was pulling my leg this morning..." Sally let her question tail off, her eyes still wide from the conversation downstairs.

'Master, may I?' Zoe sent to James, her face hopeful.

James just nodded, and sat down on the bed, his eyes on Sally.

'Sally, look at me.' Zoe sent to her friend.

Sally turned focused on Zoe, looking at her expectantly.

'Sally, Stacy and I have a special bond with James.'

Sally's head cocked to the side a bit, her expression perplexed and her mouth slightly open. Her eyes darted to James, and then to Stacy, before coming back to Zoe again.

"Zoe?"

'It's okay, Sally. I know that this is strange, but you can believe it. It's real, Sally. You don't have to answer out loud, just think your questions.'

"Oh my god..." Sally whispered, and sat down right there on the floor. She stared up at Zoe for a moment, then seemed to zone out, mumbling to herself softly enough that the other couldn't hear her.

James couldn't help himself, and he send a probe deep enough to hear what she was thinking.

' ... but it can't be, but it has to be, right? You saw it, or heard it, or something. But how? Aliens! NO, stupid girl, not aliens, don't go hysterical. Telepathy, but is there more? Telekinesis? Clairvoyance?' Sally thought, her mind working furiously.

'Sally, it's okay, really. And no, we are not aliens, you had that part right.' James sent as gently as possible, not derailing her train of thought, but letting it float in there so she would not be frightened.

'So this is all real then? Zoe, how? When?' she thought, raising her eyes to her friend.

Zoe dropped to the floor, sitting across from Sally, their knees almost touching and looked into Sally's eyes. She spent the next several minutes filling Sally in on the whole story, including her request and her birthday celebration, and then Stacy's joining.

Sally's eyes had already been wide with shock, but when Zoe had gotten to her submission ceremony, and the love and lust in her mental images struck Sally, she looked like she was about to faint.

Sally was quiet for a long time. Stacy, Zoe and James stayed out of her head, leaving her privacy intact while she worked her mind around the incredible story her friend had just dumped in her lap.

"So now what?" Sally said aloud. She looked sadly at Zoe, then at James and, finally Stacy. "Now that I know, I have to submit?"

"No! Is that what you got from Zoe's tale? Did it sound like Stacy was forced?" James was shocked, and not a little disgusted at the idea.

"Master ... James, please. She is just a little freaked out. I can show her..." Zoe trailed off and it was obvious that it was a request, one she wanted her Master to grant, to allow her to open herself to her friend.

James shrugged. He knew he was feeling defensive, his fear of the secret escaping had him on edge.

"Sally, I am going to show you, okay? It won't do anything to you, but you will be able to see my thoughts, feel what I felt and what I feel today, taste the emotions of those memories and even my emotions towards James and my sister. Don't be scared, okay?" Zoe reached out and took Sally's hands. "Okay?" she asked again, softly, pleading.

"Okay." Sally said, and James could see how tense she was, wanting to trust her friend but afraid all the same.

Zoe opened up her mind and fed the connection with Stacy and, together, they linked more solidly with James so he could guide them. James ran his probe deep into Sally's mind, stopping short of the point where he could actually control her, then fed his memories and those of his wives to the frightened girl.

It took several long minutes, during which Sally had closed her eyes, her chin dropped to her chest. She was actually swaying back and forth as the memories, emotions and thoughts from three people, three different perspectives of the same event flooded her mind.

When it was done, her head stayed down, but Zoe could see the tears dripping from her cheeks and leaving small dark spots on the legs of Sally's jeans. Sally took a ragged breath and then scrubbed her cheeks with her fists.

When she finally looked up, she leaned across and hugged Zoe to her, whispering in her ear.

"I am sorry. Sorry for doubting you, sorry for being afraid, sorry for not being a better friend."

"Don't be silly! This is enough to make anyone freak out." Zoe giggled, hugging her back and giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"How can you trust me not to tell? I mean, I sweat on everything that I am that I would never breathe a word, but this is too important, too huge. How can you trust me? Any of you?" Sally said, her eyes once again raking all three.

"Sally, Zoe trusts you, so we trust you. I can't make you keep our secret, we just have to trust that you know how badly this could hurt all of us if the secret got out." James said gently, smiling at the girl.

Sally sat quietly for another minute before grinning lopsidedly at Zoe. "Slave? Really?" she asked, rolling her eyes.

Zoe blushed and nodded, then shrugged in return, her smile bright and full of joy. "It is so ... freeing. All I have to do is please my Master. He has to worry about everything, including me. I don't have to worry about bills, or school, or my parents, or ... or anything. I love it, and I love him. It makes me happy."

"Wow. Just ... fucking wow." Sally said, shaking her head. "Do you always hear what Stacy and James are thinking? Does it get, I don't know, crowded in there? Noisy?"

Zoe giggled and shook her head. "We have to actually try to hear each other's thoughts. James can see ours any time he wants, but he is the ... well, the first and strongest. Stacy and I can do it, but it takes effort. I feel his emotions all the time now, not real strong, but it is there, like a buzz in my brain. When he sees me, I know he is thinking about me, loving me and it makes me all warm. Of course, when he sees me naked... " she trailed off, wagging her eyebrows exaggeratedly at Sally.

"What? OH!" Sally said, shooting a speculative look at James and then blushing. "Wow."

The rest of the afternoon was spent just chatting, answering Sally's questions and joking around. By the time Ailene and Stewart called for them, it was almost time to go and get their new SUV and Sally was back to her earlier, smiling self. All three girls had spent quite a bit of time with their heads together, whispering. James had been curious, but not enough to intrude, even when Stacy started giving him measuring looks. He knew he could get the information at any time, but he also knew that they would tell him when they were ready, and they wouldn't appreciate him forcing the issue without a good reason.

All four trooped downstairs together, taking their places in the living room just where they were before.

"I can't begin to really imagine how you three feel," began Ailene, "But you know I love you, and I have come to trust and even admire James too." She sighed. "If you are happy, I won't stand in the way. I mean, it's not like I actually could, right? I just hope you three are not getting in over your heads."

Stewart, who had been sitting back and letting his wife talk, suddenly scooted forward to the edge of his chair, a speculative look on his face.

"I don't know the rules, or whatever, but I have to ask. Did you ... um ... do anything to Sally? Is she, like, one of the group now?" He looked concerned.

Sally giggled and shook her head. "No, Mr. Darcy. They told me, showed me really, what this was all about. They didn't ask me to join them, or entice me or anything like that. I am a little jealous, mind you. They have this closeness, this link that is beyond anything I could have imagined. It is kinda like what I thought marriage should be, you know? But even more. It's very romantic, in a strange way."

Stewart looked relieved, exchanging a glance with his wife, and sat back in his chair again.

"Sorry kids, I didn't mean to imply anything. I just had this vision of myself trying to explain to her parents why she had to live here now." he said, ruefully.

The trip back to the dealership took only a half hour, though the final paperwork seemed to take twice that. Soon Stacy was at the wheel, James beside her and Zoe with Sally in the second row of seats. They drove happily off the lot and followed Stewart back to the house, grinning and laughing all the way. They had wheels!

Dinner was a relaxed affair, the triumvirate, a term Sally had started using, were relieved to have the issue of the Darcy parents off their shoulders. Though they hadn't spent much time discussing it among themselves, it had been wearing on them. Now they could relax and not have to hide their relationship and it felt damn good.

"Stacy, I need to go and get my license now." James said, as they sat talking once the food was gone.

"Definitely. If I can get a job, you might have to drive me so you and Zoe can have the truck. Or hell, it may be the other way around. Well, once we get the problems with the link ironed out."

"Speaking of which, why not give Angie a call, see if she is available tomorrow?"

Zoe immediately perked up, smiling hugely. "I can see Scarlett again. We have so much to talk about." she said, her face flush and her breath becoming more rapid. "So much..."

James goggled at his girlfriend slash slave, then found himself chuckling. Stacy joined in, shaking her head, but she was smiling fondly at her sister.

"You did this. You unleashed the monster." she accused James, shaking her finger at him.

"The monster was always there, waiting for a way to escape." he said, trying to look innocent.

'The monster is so very horny right now, Master.' Zoe sent, licking her lips.

James grinned, winking at Zoe, then blushing when he heard Sally start to giggle. Zoe had sent it to all of them!

"Maybe I should go home after all." Sally started brightly, then as she realized what she was saying, she was almost despondent. James knew that home was not a good place for her, not yet.

'Sally could stay in Zoe's room, and we will be in mine anyway, I have the bigger bed.' Stacy sent, making sure that it only went to James and Zoe.

'I hate to see her go back to that mess right now. She was in quite a state this morning.' James admitted, gratified but not surprised when Zoe began to nod enthusiastically.

"Sally, would you like to stay the night?" James asked, then hurried on when he saw the startled look on Sally's face. "You could sleep in Zoe's room. We usually all sleep together, but in Stacy's so you wouldn't be putting anyone out or anything." he finished lamely.

Sally looked hopeful, trying to smile. "It would be okay? Really? I can't be around my mom when she is like this, and it is much worse than it has ever been."

"I think you should at least call home though, let her know you are okay. I wouldn't want her to call the police and report you missing or something." James added.

Sally looked rebellious and not a little disgusted. "Like that would happen. She probably hasn't even notice that I am gone, not unless she wanted to scream at me some more and I wasn't around to take it." She crossed her arms below her breasts and slouched in her chair looking very unhappy.

"Still, it would be the right thing to do and it would make us feel more comfortable." James said softly, gently pushing trust and understanding towards the emotionally fragile girl.

"Fine." she huffed, rolling her eyes. She got up and walked over to the phone, dialing the number and waited, listening to it ring.

"It's me, I am at a friend's house because you were drunk and foul mouthed. I will come home when you are sober." she said angrily before hanging up the phone.

When she turned and saw the abashed looks on the faces of the triumvirate, she rolled her eyes again. "Answering machine, don't look so freaked." Then she grinned.

Stacy managed to get a hold of Angie and she set up a meet for the following day at her studio. As they all trooped upstairs to get ready for bed, Zoe and Sally went into her room and closed the door. James assumed that Zoe was going to get Sally something to sleep in, and he followed Stacy into the other bedroom.

He was surprised, but delightedly so, when Stacy closed the door behind them and flowed into his arms, her face lifted for a kiss.

He brushed his lips across her, sending love and desire to his self proclaimed sister-wife. Their kiss deepened and he clasped Stacy to him, his hands slowly stroking her sides before grasping her ass cheeks and pulling her snugly against him.

He could feel himself getting hard, and he pushed his groin against her, grinding his erection into her lower stomach, a small growl being trapped by their passionate kiss.

When they separated to catch their breaths, Stacy's eyes were bright and full of lust. She kept her midsection pressed tightly against him, slowly grinding her own hips.

'Zoe is not the only one who is horny, James.' she sent, her emotions further enflaming James's own.

'Oh?' he replied coyly, grinning at her. 'And what did you have in mind?'

Stacy bit her lip, knowing how sexy he found that, and began to sink towards her knees, her eyes never leaving his. Her hands slid down his chest, caressing his Pecs and onward to his stomach before stopping at his waistband.

She slowly unbuttoned, then unzipped him, dragging his jeans down his legs and freeing his erection. Taking her eyes off of his for a moment, she let her tongue dart out and give the head a little lick, smiling when he flinched. Raising her eyes again, one hand wrapping around his shaft, she began bathing the head of his cock with her tongue, watching his reaction.

James, fascinated as always at the sight of this beautiful woman on her knees, opened his link to her, showing her what he saw, letting her feel his love and his lust, his pleasure and his anticipation.

Stacy gasped, her eyes closing as she savored the emotional torrent, reveling in the feelings that James was sending. She opened herself as well, feeding her own love and lust back to James, showing him how hot he made her, how wet her pussy was.

She shook herself, a full body shiver, and dove down on his cock, taking as much of it into her mouth as she could. She began to whip her tongue along the shaft as she bobbed her head, sucking lightly and humming, knowing the vibration would drive him wild.

She was relentless, her hand stroking in time to her lips, her other hand massaging his balls. She could feel that he was already close and she redoubled her efforts, wanting to feel him swell in her mouth, wanting to feel him cum and fill her throat, wanting to please him.

James couldn't hold back, didn't want to and knew he didn't need to. Stacy wanted him to cum, wanted to please him. He knew that this first time would take the edge off, make him better able to do all those things Stacy and Zoe loved so he simply rode the wave of passion, let himself crest and, when he began to cum, he wrapped on hand in Stacy's hair and held her, his cock buried in her throat. He began to spurt, stream after stream, feeling her swallow, her throat muscles milking him, pulling every drop out of his cock.

When the last drop had found its way into Stacy's hungry mouth, James felt his knees go weak and he pulled back, only his hand on Stacy's head keeping him from collapsing. When he opened his eyes again and looked down at Stacy's satisfied smile, he couldn't help but chuckle.

'You are so very good at that, you make me feel so special.' he sent, flooding her with love and desire, with images of him between her legs, of him fucking her until she screamed.

Stacy smiled up at him, loving him, reveling in the feelings and images he sent, until she couldn't stand to wait. She stood and began stripping off her clothes, throwing them to the side while dragging James towards the bed.

'Look at how wet I am, lover. Look at how my juices drip down my thighs. I need you, I want you to eat me, to suck and lick me, to fuck me.' she sent hungrily, almost pleading, pulling him towards her as she collapsed back on the mattress.

James didn't have to be asked twice, dropping to his knees and lifting her legs to his shoulders, burying his face in her dripping pussy and licking up every spilled drop. He sucked in one lip and then the other, teasing them with his tongue. He ran his tongue up her slit, flicking her clit lightly before using the underside to glide back down again, repeating this a dozen times, feeling her hips hunch every time he touched her button.

Stiffening his tongue, he drove it inside her, fucking her with it for a moment before moving back to her clit and lashing it briefly

"Unngh ... yes, fuck! Lick me, lover. Lick me, suck my pussy!" Stacy chanted, her hands in his hair, holding his head in place and grinding her pussy against his lips.

James had never heard her be so ... open and it made his cock throb. He slowly slid one, then a second finger into her hot pussy while he lashed her clit. He curled his fingers up, dragging them slowly along the top wall of her pussy, making her grunt and grind against him even harder. Sucking her little clit into his mouth and holding it firmly between his lips, he thrust his fingers deep inside of her again and again and he last her button, driving her wild. When he could tell she was about to cum, when her pussy tried to clamp down against his fingers, he pulled them out and, using her own fluids as a lubricant, slowly pushed his index finger into her ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.