Samantha's Sex Lesson - Cover

Samantha's Sex Lesson

Copyright© 2015 by IronBuddah

Chapter 6: The Final Exam

Erotica Story: Chapter 6: The Final Exam - Mandy is worried that her developing daughter Samantha will end up pregnant if she doesn't take action quickly. She recruits Aaron to teach Samantha a lesson about what teen aged boys want to do to her even though he's an adult now. But what lesson will Aaron teach and what lesson will Samantha learn?

Caution: This Erotica Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

"I've learned you fucking me feels freaking awesome!" the blonde teen proclaimed.

"You had better have something more useful than that to tell your mother," Aaron worried. "She's going to shoot me if that's all you've got."

"Well, I guess the other stuff you taught me is kind of cool too. Like how serious French kissing me will get me hot and bothered, so I should be careful before really making out with a guy. Because if I do get into kissing someone I might not even notice my bra getting unhooked. Once that happens, I could get even more hot and bothered if I let a guy feel me up."

"Well, it least some of what I was trying to teach seems to have sunk in," Aaron stated while sounding relieved. "Hopefully you have some other things you could tell your mother."

The blonde teen looked thoughtful for a moment before exclaiming, "Oh, yeah. I can explain everything I've learned about cock!"

"I'm not sure where you're going with this," Aaron mused.

"You know, the different parts of a guys cock and what I need to know about them. Come over here and I'll show you what I remember."

Without considering what he was doing, Aaron walked back to the girls bed and she cupped his balls in her hand causing him to sigh. "These are your balls, and they're the source of all the trouble. If they didn't produce all that inconvenient sperm, I could fuck you whenever I want without worrying about getting pregnant."

"Well, your mother might have other objections to us going at it whenever."

"Well, she might," Samantha agreed, "but things would be much simpler if I didn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Then you have the shaft. That's what I need to tug on to make a guy cum in my hands or my mouth before he cums in a way that might get me pregnant."

"Yes, that's a very important lesson," Aaron agreed. "You should really give some thought to doing that to me soon."

"I haven't forgotten that I owe you a blow job," Samantha teased. "Someone wanted me to go over what I had learned." When Aaron looked sheepish, Samantha continued. "Then you have this tube that runs along the underside of you cock that carries sperm filled semen out of your cock." Samantha one finger along the underside of Aaron's completely engorged dick as she said this.

"That's right," Aaron gasped in pleasure.

"Then we get to the sensitive tip of your cock that makes you get all horny when a girl rubs on it because it feels so good."

"Feels good is an understatement!" Aaron agreed. "What's a guy thinking about when a girl makes his cock get this hard and feel this good?"

"Hmm, I guess he's thinking about how much he wants to feel his cock inside her," Samantha reasoned. When Aaron nodded, Samantha asked mischievously, "Do you want to put your hard dick back into my pussy Aaron?"

"Ugh! Don't temp me like that Samantha," Aaron gasped. "It's too dangerous. I was barely able to pull my dick out of your pussy the last time we started fucking. You really just need to blow me to relieve some of the incredible horniness you're causing in me."

"Really, I'm making you incredibly horny?" Samantha wanted to know.

"Yes!" Aaron exclaimed. "With your piercing blue eyes and those incredible round growing breasts, I could suck on your nipples all day long! That doesn't take into account the intoxicating blow job style you've developed or undeniable pleasure of fucking your pussy."

"Well, I guess if I'm that sexy and you find my blow jobs intoxicating, I could suck on your dick a little bit more." Samantha got a look of contentment on her face as she took Aaron's cock back into her mouth.

"Oh yes Samantha. That's what I need. That's what you need too. Suck the nasty sperm out of my cock before I unload it all in your pussy. You're lucky I didn't leave a big wad of potent jizz in your belly when we were fucking earlier. We really let things get out of hand, but you can get them back into control by making me cum in your mouth."

Samantha was once again trying to make Aaron last as long in her mouth as she could by swirling her tongue around the sensitive head of his cock but not jacking the shaft. Stopping to take a breath, the teen asked, "Is my style still intoxicating?"

"Oh yes, please, put it back in your mouth!" Aaron sighed as the head of his cock slid past Samantha's lips once more. "More!" Aaron pleaded. "Suck me deeper inside you!"

"Hmm, I want to suck on just the head for a bit." Samantha replied after taking her cock off Aaron's throbbing rod. Then she sucked on just the tip with her lips resting on the sensitive area where the head and shaft of Aaron's cock met.

"Girl, you're driving me crazy! I need to cum so badly, but I'll never get there if you don't suck me deeper or start jerking on my shaft. I'm so close that I think a few drops of cum might ooze out into your mouth, but that's not the big orgasm I need. That's another reason fucking is dangerous. If I had done that in your pussy, it wouldn't have put much sperm inside you. It only takes one though to do the job."

Samantha released Aaron's cock from her mouth once more. "I could taste your semen. It was different, but I liked it. You keep telling me we can only do this once. I want to enjoy as much of your nice hard cock as I can before this lesson ends."

"But this is torture!" Aaron protested.

"You don't seem like you're being tortoured," Samantha said innocently as she rubbed the head of Aaron's cock with one finger causing him to gasp in pleasure. Running another finger along the top of his shaft she added, "In fact, you seem to be enjoying this imensely."

"There's a fine line between pleasure and pain," Aaron explained.

"OK, I'll quit teasing you," Samantha replied before taking as much of Aaron's cock as she could handle into her mouth.

"That's it; that's a good girl. Make me cum in your mouth! You know you'll like the taste now; just make me cum!"

Samantha didn't suck on Aaron's cock long before she pulled his dick out of her mouth to comment, "You know, if I'm having to work this hard to make you cum, you could probably dick your dick inside me for a little bit."

"No, you have to make me cum in your mouth!" Aaron protested, but his eyes were fixed longingly on Samantha's crotch even as he protested."

"I don't think either of us wants to finish without being joined together one last time."

"You shouldn't tempt me like this," Aaron warned, but he grabbed Samantha's legs under her knees lifting her up and forcing her from a sitting position to one where her back was once again on the bed. Then he pulled her forward so that her ass was hanging halfway off the bed and within easy reach of his cock. "I have warned you about how much I want to cum recently, haven't I?"

"Many times, but I trust you. I really want to feel you inside me again Aaron," the horny girl pleaded.

"Ugh, I want to feel it too," Aaron admitted. "You might regret this," Aaron warned as he placed the head of his cock onto Samantha's vagina.

"Mmm, I doubt it," Samantha hummed as Aaron's dick once again slid inside her.

"Fuck me! I told myself I wouldn't put my dick in your pussy when I agreed to teach you about sex. Now I've done it not once, but several times." Aaron started pumping in and out of the sexy teen as he spoke. "Even worse, now that I know how good it feels to fuck you, I can't even just rest my dick inside your sweet pussy. Even though it might make me cum inside you, I just have to pump my dick in and out so I'm going to fuck you a second time Samantha"

"It feels so good Aaron! How could you have even thought about cumming in my mouth without fucking me again?"

"I don't know," Aaron admitted. "But I'm not going to be able to keep this up for much longer."

"You're not about to cum are you?"

"No, but..."

Samantha cut Aaron off before he could finish his thought. "Just keep fucking me until you absolutely have to stop for safety reasons. That's all I ask."

"OK, I guess I can do that," Aaron panted.

"It makes sense you know. If we don't get this out of our systems tonight during your lesson, I'm just going to want you to fuck me some more. If this had been some boy I was dating instead of you Aaron, he'd have me completely under his control. I don't think he'd give me the chance to finish him off in my mouth like you will."

"Damn Samantha, he would have probably shot dangerous seed up into your belly twice by now. You're lucky I haven't done that to you yet. Once you start dating, you'll have to be much more willing to let a guy cum in your hands or mouth if you don't want to risk pregnancy."

"There's still so much more I want to learn about fucking! Please tell me you don't need to stop just yet, so I can learn what I need to know by having your dick inside me instead of being tempted to let some boy my own age fuck me on a date!"

"I guess you're in luck then Samantha," Aaron informed the teen. "Somehow I'm managing to keep the urge to cum in your sweet pussy at bay, so I'll keep fucking you as long as I'm able!"

Aaron announced, "Not too much more now Samantha, this is starting to make my cock feel too good. I'm going to have too pull out soon."

"Ugh! I guess I can't complain, I think I just had my first orgasm."

"Now there's another mistake," Aaron stated.

"What do you mean?"

"If you think you had an orgasm, you didn't. When you have an orgasm, you know you had an orgasm."

"But it felt so good; I can't imagine something feeling any better," Samantha protested.

"I probably shouldn't even try, but now that you've said that, I really want to give you your first orgasm with my cock in your pussy. Fuck me! This is so stupid, but I just can't help myself. I want to make you cum girl! Then you'll know I'm telling you the truth when I say there's no doubt when you've had an orgasm. I just hope trying this doesn't make me have one too."

Aaron picked up the tempo of his strokes as he informed Samantha of his plans to make her cum regardless of the risks. For her part, Samantha started wailing in time with Aaron's faster thrusts. "Oh, oh, oh! What are you doing to me Aaron?"

"Just what I said; trying to make you cum!"

"Oh shit! Why didn't you do this to me earlier? It feels so good to be fucked hard and fast like this!" Samantha began moaning intolerantly as the hard sex she was getting took her breath away as she tried to speak. She did manage to catch her breath, "OK Aaron, you proved your point. I hadn't cum earlier, but I think you have given me an orgasm now."

"You're not getting it! If there is any doubt about having had an orgasm, you didn't have one."

Sweat was beading up on Samantha's forhead and her eyes were glazing over, still she realized that Aaron was really working hard to get her to cum. "Isn't this dangerous? You seem to be really working hard at making me cum. Just a second ago, you said you you needed to pull out. Now you're fucking me more vigirously than I thought possible."

"It is dangerous, but I just can't help myself. It's a huge turn on for a guy to make a girl cum. That's one of the things that makes controlling sex so difficult. I know I should stop fucking you hard and fast like this, but you're enjoying it so much I can't stop myself or even slow down."

Suddenly, Samantha got a wild look in her eyes. "No, don't you dare slow down! Faster, fuck me faster, harder, and deeper."

Aaron gladly complied with the teen's instructions grunting as he did so. His dick was a blur, but his hard work paid off. Samantha's body shook and she wailed as her pussy clamped down on Aaron's prick trapping it deep inside her body, then she wrapped her legs around the adult teaching her how to fuck and cum. And Samantha did cum, her body shuddering with the relief of her first orgasm.

"Damn! That was so intense! You were right Aaron. There was no mistaking that. I was a fool to think what I felt earlier was an orgasm. That was so awesome! Cumming was better than anything I could have possible imagined. Thank you so much for showing me I was wrong!"

"Hush girl! We have a problem," Aaron cautioned. "Making you cum has got me so close to cumming inside you it isn't funny."

"So just pull out; I'm satisfied now."

Aaron informed the teen it wasn't that easy. "The slightest movement could set me off right now. I don't dare drag my cock it's entire length out of your wonderful pussy; there is no way I could withstand that. If you don't want to risk pregnancy with a belly full of jizz, don't say another word and don't move. I mean it; don't move a muscle!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.