The Loser - Cover

The Loser

Copyright© 2015 by Capt. Zapp

Chapter 9: End of Times

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: End of Times - Sometimes when everything seems to have gone wrong, something good happens. Or at least something unexpected. Loosely inspired by cmsix and others. Codes may refer to off-screen action or later chapters. There is no sex until well into the story.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Science Fiction   Aliens   Far Past   Time Travel   Incest   Daughter   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Slow   Violence  

With the help of the full crew, we managed to get the containers packed full by 9 pm. As a show of appreciation, I gave them each a yellow rose and a $20 bill. Before bidding them goodnight, I let them know that I would be seeing them all on Monday at field day.

After a final walk-through of the house, I turned off the lights and locked the door. I was a little sad, knowing that, after fifteen years, I would never live here again. But I had the perfect people to cheer me up. I gave each of my women a red rose, then led them up the stairs to the apartment. Kendra's secret apartment. "How many people knew you were living up here?" I asked as I unlocked the door.

"Only one, and she lives here now too." Both girls hugged my arm and smiled.

"What did I ever do to deserve such wonderful partners?" I laughed as I opened the door "Your smiles are so bright, I don't even need to turn on the lights."

"I don't know what it was," said Kendra, "but I'm really glad you did it!" We all laughed at that.

"So, are either of you girls up for anything?"

"The only thing I'm up for is a shower and bed! It's been a long and busy day. How about you Em?"

"I agree, I am completely worn out. Well, maybe not completely," She giggled.

Kendra laughed. "Me either! You know what? I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I did this morning. I guess it just took the right man to show me how it should have always been."

"I know what you mean. It was never like that for me before. It's the white that makes the difference. Did he fill you as well as he did me? Oh look, isn't he turning an interesting shade of red?" They fell into each other's arms laughing hysterically.

Suddenly Kendra stopped laughing and got serious. "Em? I just thought of something. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to keep a part of Andy with us when he ... goes?"

Emily was still in a jovial mood. "You want to cut it off and keep it?" she said with mocked shock.

"That is just wrong Em! I couldn't do that even ... then. I meant that I ... we ... we should," she took a deep breath, "we should try and get pregnant."

There must be something wrong with my ears. I keep hearing things that affect my balance.

I fell off the couch.

"Ohmygod Andy, are you okay?"

"I'm ... I ... Did you just say you want to get pregnant?"

"It would be all we have left of you. Isn't that what you meant Kendra?"

I got back on the couch, forcing my way between them.

"Ye ... yes, that's what I mean. You said we only have you for another week at the most and then we lose you. I don't want to lose you Andy. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. If I can't have you ... I want to make a child with you. A child that is part of both of us to ... to be here to remind me of you and help me to live for all of us. Please Andy. Please make our child in me. I don't know if I can right now since I just finished my ... friend. But I should be able to by next week."

Emily started to cry. "I'm sorry Andy, Kendra. I want to have his baby too, but I can't." Her sobs came harder. "Since I ... I was so active, I didn't want to worry about missing a pill and getting knocked up, so I got the thing they put under your skin that lasts a couple years. It doesn't wear off for another year and I don't think they can remove it. I can't get pregnant now even though I want to."

I pulled her onto my lap and we both held her tight. "Emily, sweet Emily. Don't be sad. I want you to have happy memories of our time together, not sadness over what can't be. You didn't know what would happen any more than Kendra. We just don't have the time to do everything we want to do together. I Love You. Both of you. And I would love to be able to spend the rest of my life with you both, but the truth is I am not going to be here very much longer. Let's make the most what we have."

Suddenly Emily brightened. "I know! I know how I can have your baby Andy!" She was bouncing with happiness.

"Well don't keep me in the dark. How are you going to manage it?"

"You can make a deposit at the sperm bank! Then when the drug wears off, they can put it in me and I'll get pregnant!"

I chuckled "I think it's more complicated than that, but it's worth a shot. We can call on Monday and make an appointment."

"Oh Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I will be the best mother for our baby, Andy. I'll make you proud of me. I swear I will. And I will teach him to be a bright white like his father."

"You're so sure it will be a boy? What if it's a girl?"

"Then I will teach her how to understand the difference between white and pink, even if she can't see the colors." she said with determination. And I knew she would.

Kendra said she was going to take a shower first. Since it was a single stand-up unit, we had to take turns. I fixed some hot water for tea and made Emily and I each a cup. I switched on the TV and caught the spot concerning the upcoming news broadcast.

' ... a waitress in a local restaurant, died as a result of domestic violence. We'll have these and other stories on channel 5 news coming up at the top of the hour.'

I checked the clock then told Emily that I was sure the story was about Marie and that I wanted to watch it. She said she wanted to see it too, and rushed to the bathroom. Two minutes later Kendra came out toweling her hair.

"Emily says that waitress is going to be on the news."

I nodded. "I want to see if they say anything about the boyfriend."

She sat on the floor in front of me. Since Emily was now in the shower, I gave her tea to Kendra. She took a sip. "Mmm, this is really good! What is it?"

"I don't know. I found it in the cabinet with the rest of your food. It is good though."

She tilted her head back and looked at me. Dang, even upside-down she's beautiful. I kissed her forehead. She reached back to pull me closer, but I leaned back and took the brush from her.

"Just relax and let me brush your hair." I started from the bottom so as not to make any knots and worked my way to her scalp. She purred and rested her head on my leg.

Just as the intro for the news started, Emily came out wearing the same thing as this morning; nothing but a smile, which she proceeded to share with the two of us. I scooted out over Kendra and went to make some more tea. When I turned to look, I could see them conspiring against me.

I returned with a fresh cup for each of us. "Alright you two, what are you plotting?"

"We were just thinking, since I can't possibly get pregnant right now, that Kendra should be the one who gets to have you first, and that I would go second. That way she gets all your swimmers that were stored up since the last session. I would get what ... ahem... 'little' ... you make between when you finish with her and start in me. That will give her a little better chance of conceiving. From what she told me, I'm not going to be lacking."

I could feel my face turning red. My sweet girls laughed at me again. "He embarrasses so easily! Why don't you ... Oh, here's the story!"

'... 20 year old Marie Jacobs, was taken to NCRMC yesterday noon after collapsing at work, where she was pronounced dead-on-arrival. Witnesses say she was delivering an order when she suddenly screamed in pain and fell. One bystander said a man she had stopped to talk with earlier rushed to her side and held her hand while directing others to keep clear, unless they were medical personnel or emergency responder, and to call 9-1-1. Coworkers said that she had complained of pain when she arrived for her shift, stating that she had had an altercation with her boyfriend after informing him she was pregnant. Hospital personnel released a statement that Ms. Jacobs was pregnant at the time and that her injuries were consistent with those found in extreme domestic violence cases. Police are seeking your help in locating twenty eight year old Thomas (Tommy) Evans. If you have any information on locating Tommy Evans, you can call the tip hot-line at... '

Without saying a word, I switched it off, and headed for the shower. I had to try and wash the rage from my body. As I stood there under the hot water, a sudden peace came to me as I remembered the last of Marie's final memories. Her pain was gone and she thanked me for taking it away. The shower washed my tears down the drain.

When I came out, I found both of my ladies waiting for me in bed. Kendra had stripped and Emily had put on a sleep shirt. I made passionate love with Kendra, bringing her to orgasm several times before finally filling her with my seed. When I finally slipped from her depths, she raised her hips and Emily put pillows under her "to help the swimmers go where they're supposed to."

Emily began kissing me as I lay there recovering my energy. I didn't want to deny Emily of as much pleasure as I had given Kendra. She kissed down my chest and even bit my nipples. The pain was ... unique ... not something I wanted to do on a regular basis, but not totally undesirable either. As she passed my stomach, I tried to pull her back. She paused before starting to kiss my inner thighs. Her breath felt warm and wonderful against my skin. Soon I felt her breath on my cock. I tried to curl away from her but she was laying across my legs. "Please Emily, don't do that."

She looked up at me quizzically. "I thought all men liked blow jobs. All the pinks do."

"Emily, it doesn't matter what others like, especially the pinks. All the pinks wanted was to use you. I want to love you. Does it mean that much to you to do that?"

"I don't understand, Andy."

"Do you want to do it because you want to do it? Or is it because you think it is expected?"

"I ... I'm not sure. You are the first man I've met to ever turn it down."

"Did you like doing it before? What about in the beginning? Did you like it then?"

"The first time was with my favorite cousin. I would, and did, almost anything he wanted me to. I didn't really like it, but he wanted me to do it, so I did. It got easier each time and I got to where I didn't hesitate. And all the pinks wanted me to suck them and swallow it."

"But did you like it?"

"I don't know, Andy. I guess I did. Maybe. No, maybe not ... Not really. It made my jaw hurt, and when they came it felt like I was swallowing a loogie."

"You don't have to do it anymore because I do not like blow-jobs. Not at all."

"Kendra told me you didn't want her to the first night. I thought maybe you were saving it for afterwards. The pinks liked that too; before and after they'd been in me. I knew all guys wanted one so you did too. But you really don't want one." She still had a look of disbelief.

"I really don't. I would much rather make love with you and make the deposit where it belongs."

"So, does that mean you don't want my ... don't want anal either?"

"Definitely not!"

"Good, that's the one thing I refused to do with my cousin no matter how much he said he wanted it. But Andy..."

"Yeah?"

"Have you ever? I mean did you ever try that? I mean ... Have you ever had a blow-job?"

"I have. Several in fact, from different women. At first I thought that I had a problem because I didn't enjoy them. But it's not a problem at all. Different strokes for different folks. And before you ask, yes, I've tried anal as well. Let's leave it at that."

"I love you, Andy. Now please. Make love with me." So we did. For almost an hour.

I woke to the sound of breaking glass. I wormed my way out from between my two naked beauties and whispered to be quiet as it sounded like someone was breaking into the house. They both snickered because the house was completely empty!

I dressed quickly and peeked out the window. Two figures were crawling in through a broken window to one of the bedrooms. I thought about calling the police, but something stopped me. I told the girls I was going to go check it out and if they didn't hear from me in 5 minutes to call the cops. They said they would and went to watch out the window as I went through the living-room. I wasn't going to grab Aaka's 'shotgun', but couldn't resist the urge to take it.

I quietly made my way downstairs and across to the back door. I had my key in and the door unlocked without making a sound. I crept inside and listened. I could hear someone moving in one of the back rooms so I headed down the hall.

"I don't know who you are or why you are in here, but you better come out. I don't want to hurt you, but you should know that I am armed."

I heard someone say "Oh Shit! RUN!" The door opened and two figured charged out at me. I pulled the trigger.

The sound was different this time. It almost sounded like a bird chirp. I heard two thumps as their bodies hit the floor.

I flipped on the light and froze. There on the floor were two boys not more than 12 years old. Oh god I had just killed two children! I ran to check how bad they were hurt. I hoped they wouldn't turn to dust and blow away. I rolled the first one onto his back and found no sign of injury, and he was breathing. I thought I must have missed this one and hit the other one. I dreaded what I would find as I rolled the other boy over.

Boy? This was definitely not a boy. She wasn't very developed, but was assuredly 100% female. I turned on the outside light and waved for the girls to come down. I put the weapon in the corner and went back to my 'prisoners' who were just starting to move and make noises.

"Just hold still you two. I don't want to have to hurt you."

"What did you do to us? I can't move my legs!" cried the girl.

"Me either! What happened? Did you shoot us or something mister? We didn't mean no harm, honest. We just needed a place to sleep."

The girls came in about then and stopped short.

Kendra came to me as Emily went up and grabbed them by the arm. "Jenny! Johnny! What are you doing here?"

The kids were talking to Emily a mile a minute. The only thing I caught was something about 'your cousin' and 'told him no'.

I looked to Kendra for an explanation. I leaned down and she whispered in my ear, "They're her neighbor's kids. I think they ran away from home."

"Oh NO" I groaned

" ... and then we couldn't move until you grabbed our arm." finished Jenny

"Well, I think we can keep you until morning, but then we're taking you home, you understand?"

"Yes Emily, we'll go home." they both answered.

"And you'll have to pay for the window you broke."

"Yes Emily"

"And the next time my cousins come around inviting you to go off with them?"

"We'll tell them no just like this time, then tell mom, but not run away."

"Good. Now, Jenny, Johnny, this is Mr. Williams or Andy. Andy, these are ... were my neighbors, Jenny and Johnny Edwards."

"We're sorry for breaking into your house Mr. Williams. We'll pay to get the window fixed."

"I'm having the house renovated anyway, so don't worry about the window. But you can pay for it by finding someone to help or doing volunteer work. Now, how about we go upstairs and get some sleep?" I took Emily's hand and led the parade up the stairs.

"Alright kids, we only have the one bedroom, so you two will have to sleep here on the couch."

"You sleep with both of them together, Em?"They obviously knew of her reputation.

"Well, yes, but not the way you think. Now, the bathroom is in here if you need it. Kitchen's there. If you use it, then wash it, dry it, and put it away. Any questions?"

Jenny started to ask something but thought better of it. Johnny asked if they could watch something on TV. I told him he needed to get to sleep since it was after 2am. Kendra fetched them some throw pillows and blankets and we told them good night. We went back into our room and closed the door.

"Will they be okay out there Emily?" I still had a hard time calling her just 'Em'.

"They should be fine. They ran away because one of my cousins threatened to kidnap them because they wouldn't go into the woods with him and would kill their mother if they said anything."

"What would he want..." I started when Emily shot me a look.

"He's a pink. Not just to me and Jenny, but Johnny too. This isn't the first time he's tried something either."

"Why don't they have him arrested?"

"He's only 15. They can't really do anything unless he actually does something they can prove. And yes, I did have sex with him too. He's one that won't take no for an answer."

I thought about giving him an offer he couldn't refuse.

We kept our clothes on, since the bedroom door didn't lock, and went to sleep; myself in the middle with a gorgeous woman on each side.

I woke up the next day to 'morning wood'. I tried to get the three bodies ... wait ... THREE Bodies? I got up with a start. Not three, but FOUR bodies remained in the bed. I was so glad we decided to keep our clothes on. Johnny was asleep at the foot of the bed while Jenny had actually gotten on top of me. No wonder I was in such a state this morning! Amazingly, none of the others awoke. I looked to make sure everyone was still fully dressed then headed into the bathroom. After my morning ritual, I opened the door to find Jenny standing there.

"I'm sorry about last night, Andy. We shouldn't have gone in without asking. We just wanted to feel safe and, well, we felt safe with you. Besides, Kendra and Emily both said you were safe to be around."

I told her that it had surprised me to find them in the bed with us when I woke up, especially her on top of me, but that I wasn't angry. Actually, I had slept quite well.

I stepped aside so she could use the facilities while I went into the kitchen to fix breakfast for five.

While I waited for the food to cook, I popped open the laptop and sent an inquiry Would ultralight aircraft and 'skid-steer' type construction equipment count as vehicles or did that only refer to ground transportation? Was there any way to help prevent Jenny and Johnny from becoming victims of abuse? Could they help Kendra and Emily have the child they want? What's up with the 'shotgun'?

I added a few things to the request list. Feminine hygiene products. Toothbrushes, paste, and floss. Hair clippers. Some form of effective birth control. Chainsaws of various sizes that never get dull. Harnesses, saddles and tack suitable for native animals that can be trained for riding.

I hit send and closed the laptop as the others filtered out to the kitchen area.

Breakfast was served!

I talked to my girls and we decided to keep the kids with us for the day. Emily had them call home to let their parents know where they were, who they were with, and that they were okay. Jenny helped me get the glass cleaned up and to board up the broken window while Johnny helped bake cookies. I thought it was backwards, but decided that was the 'old man' mentality.

Jenny and I talked about 'man' topics: woodworking, camping, and working on cars. She said that Johnny didn't really like those things, but she did. She had helped build picnic tables for a community event, and liked being away from all the 'bad stuff' when they went camping. The last time they went camping she helped change the tire on the truck. She told me that Johnny likes to cook and grow things, and even has his own garden.

"I don't mean that he doesn't like to do 'guy' things. He's really into sports like baseball and football, and martial arts. We're both taking karate lessons. I can even break boards!"

I told her I was impressed by both of their skills. When we were done, we met up with the others and decided to make a day of it. There was an amusement park about an hour away, so we loaded up and headed out. We spent the day checking out all the rides and games. We sampled foods from different areas of the park and collected lots of souvenirs. We left the park about two hours before it closed so we would make it back at a reasonable time. I took them to eat, then took the kids back to their own home. Emily went and talked to the parents about her cousin. The kids thanked us for taking them out and gave us all hugs. Jenny kissed my cheek and blushed, then ran inside.

The girls and I loaded up and went home. It had been an awesome day, especially having the kids with us. I imagined Emily, Kendra, and I taking our own kids...

When we got home, the girls went in to get changed. After a few minutes, I went to check on them and found them lying on the bed, half dressed, and sound asleep. I made sure they were comfortably positioned, then turned off the light and closed the door.

The laptop chimed letting me know I had messages.

The first was from the 'supply sergeant', Aaka. 'we considered your question concerning the vehicles and decided that they would not count against the two authorized vehicles, and have added both to your equipment. We have included an assortment of attachments for the skid-steer. We do have the ability to make a saw that retains a sharp cutting edge for a very long time, but not one that will never get dull. We will provide those as well. With the exception of the contraceptives, your request list will be filled by the time you are delivered to the new location. Time is getting short, so make sure any additional items or changes are submitted as soon as possible.'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.