Where the Hell Am I - Cover

Where the Hell Am I

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - There are some things about the Bermuda triangle. People have been called crazy for telling their stories are they true or false. One could always sail or fly back and fourth until...

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Horror   War   Time Travel   Ghost   Lactation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Nudism   Violence  

Day One

My name is Drew Peterson. I have been hunting in some of the islands off the Bahamas with my 4 twelve gauge shotguns, my 4 30-06s, and my 4.9mms. I still have about a thousand rounds for each gun in the storage compartment of my plane. I carried 6 kegs of powder and 1,000 empty shell casings for each gun. I had the loader complete with the dies to reload each gun. I have several dozen different hunting knives and scabbards.

I have my 4 Barnett RAZR crossbows with 2,000 bolts and 4 quivers. I have been places where others wanted to go but had nothing with which to hunt. I have 4 compound bows, 4 quivers, and 4,000 titanium arrows. I have basic tools for building a log cabin. I bought several plots of land in the USA and Canada and built cabins to use for my hunting excursions. See, if you have not caught on by now, I have become addicted to hunting. It is my goal to hunt on every continent and island in the world.

I went to a manufacture's warehouse in the Bahamas. I bought 100 pairs of night vision goggles and a case of 144 mini lights with batteries to match.

I am only twenty-five. I went to college at MSU and majored in American History, dating back even before Columbus discovered it. I also studied languages which my professor said was 1,000 BC. That was when the professor said man first started to populate America. I became fascinated with the languages and learned as much as I could. I was raised up going to church with my parents. I thought it had to be when God scattered man across the globe from the Tower of Babel. For that reason, my first goal was to take the professor's place teaching in college.

My daddy drove a truck for twenty years, from 1985 to 2005. He invested $100 per week in Microsoft from 1986 to 1993 until the shares got too big. He ended up with 1,055 shares when he died in 2005 from a heart attack. He never sold a share. I was the only living relative. As soon as I got it in my name, I dumped every share. They are still counting my money. With no need for money, I could now focus on my childhood passion for hunting.

I had this never ending love for dogs, the bigger the better. When I came into this inheritance, I found a Tibetan Mastiff to be my companion and guard dog. I named him Gabriel and called him Gabe for short. I sent him through an extensive training program that took almost a year. He would do about anything I asked without fail.

I taxied out in my Super King 350 that I had a custom ramp built to load my toys. I have a 6-seater Duramax ATV that has a hydrogen fuel system. It runs off water. The plane was specifically built to carry the Duramax and the 8 by 10 trailer built to haul 2,000 pounds.

The airplane was complete with 2 rooms and a bathroom, and still had twenty feet of cargo space. I had a special harness made for Gabe in case there was a lot of turbulence. It would hold him in place on the floor of the cockpit. He could stand where he could look out but not move about. I was getting ready to get clearance from the tower at LF Wade International Airport and asked what the weather looked like just to confirm what my weather app said on my phone. I was told the same thing - some drizzles between me and Miami.

As soon as I got clearance, I took off. About twenty minutes out, the rain started to come down in buckets. The wipers did not help. Suddenly, I was engulfed in a cloud. I was not sure what to do.

I started to turn back when I saw what looked like a hole in front of me. I gave it full throttle, not knowing just what to expect. Was this Bruce Gernon's tunnel? It had similarities; but, I did not see any rings. I did feel the weightlessness and my gages all went haywire. The airplane started to spin out of control and then I blacked out.

I don't know how long I was out. When I came to, I was flying over the water. I assumed I was still on course. First thing on my mind was Gabe. I looked back at him and he wagged his tail. Then, I looked at my fuel gage and it was full. I looked at my watch and it was stopped. According to my watch, it stopped at just about the time I passed out.

I clicked the mike to call, but all I got was static. I looked at the GPS and it said it was searching for a signal. That could not be. That would mean there were no satellites. I looked at my phone and it gave no signal. My compass was showing me still heading west.

I started to look all around for land. I could see what looked like land or clouds at about three o'clock. I turned and looked at my altitude. I was at five thousand feet. So, I pulled back on the stick and started to climb to see if I could make sure it was land. By the time I reached ten thousand feet I could see it was indeed land.

I dropped down to five thousand feet. When I got close, I realized I was coming into the mouth of the Mississippi River. I knew it because I had flown this way many times going from Miami to New Orleans. But something was totally wrong. Where was New Orleans? I could always see the buildings when I reached this point. Also, there was no way I could get this far on the fuel I had in the tanks, let alone have a full tank of fuel.

I was now flying over the marshes. There was no New Orleans. There were no highways. There was no Lake Pontchartrain Bridge. I said to myself out loud, "Where the hell am I? Did the missing ships and airplanes of the past do what I did? Did that hole I went into send me to an alternative universe, or did it send me back through time. Bruce Gernon's tunnel sort of sent him back through time. He landed hours before he was supposed to. Did the fact that he did not pass out keep him from going father back in time?'

Finding myself in deep thought, I decided to find a place to land. I was about thirty miles north of Lake Pontchartrain when I saw the first signs of human life which was about three miles west of me. I could see mud and grass huts that looked something like the igloos of Alaska. That started the marbles I had for a brain to start clinking around. I saw no people or buildings all the way from the gulf until now. Now this, I'm facing another puzzle. These were the type of huts that covered the area from 1,000 BC until 500 AD.

I saw a place about two miles ahead that looked smooth enough to land. I made a pass to make sure it was level enough, and on the next pass, dropped to the ground. I noticed a spot where there was a smaller clearing off to the side in the trees big enough for me to coast into. It was full of four-foot tall grass. I rolled into it enough that the tail was at the edge. I unharnessed Gabe.

We went through the room with the twin beds and bathroom to the king bed. I got out my deerskin shirt, pants and moccasins I had bought at the Indian Fair in Philadelphia, MS.

I went into the storage compartment with Gabe right behind me. I got out the camouflage netting and hid the plane. I used the trees that were on the sides of the clearing. I did not think I would have to protect the top. I moved out about fifty yards into the clearing and looked back. You could not even see the plane.

I went back and got the .9mm and five clips as well as my crossbow with a quiver full of bolts. The weather was around sixty degrees. It must be early spring. Young spring flowers were all starting to bloom. That made this even more mysterious. I left the Bahamas on November 15, 2013.

I dropped the ramp and backed out the Duramax. I ordered Gabe in and hopped in. I headed out in search ... of what? I still did not know exactly where I was or when I was. I was about a mile from the airplane, back at the other end of the meadow, when I saw the trail leading to the left toward the Mississippi River. I got out and checked to see what was using it.

It was wide enough to ride down it on the Duramax. There were lots of deer tracks; and, some human tracks were visible. I rode down the trail about two miles. There was a spot were I could park and lock the Duramax. I set out on foot. I did not want to be seen or heard if I could help it. I just wanted to observe them this first trip.

I worked my way toward the village, slowly listening and looking for everything that might be a threat to me. I also knew that if we were threatened, Gabe would be the first to know it. I came to a small river. There was a ford to cross. That is when I heard the noises coming from downstream. Gabe whined when I told him to stay in the Duramax.

I eased down the side of the river about one hundred yards. I came to the spot where they were. There were six girls or women washing in the river. I looked on the bank. There were three babies ranging from six months to two years. About four feet away from them was a cottonmouth heading toward them.

I wasted no time warning the women. I just raised the crossbow to my hip and fired. It was only about thirty yards and I was deadly accurate with the crossbow. My daddy bought me one when I was eleven after my mother pitched a fit to keep him from buying me a gun. Little did she know, the crossbow was more dangerous than the gun.

The loud thud it made when it hit the snake came to the attention of the women. They screamed and started to run out of the water naked. They were a sight to look at, but I only got a glance at their hot bodies. I left as fast as I could.

I went back to the Duramax and headed back to the plane. I did not bother to put the Duramax back inside. I just pushed the button to open the ramp and we went in and did not go back out. I just made a sandwich and ate some peanuts. "Boy, I don't know if they have peanuts here, but I will go crazy if I run out of peanuts," I said to myself as I fed Gabe.

It slowly got dark. I was tired. I laid on one twin bed; Gabe took the other. I went to sleep still saying, "I still don't know where or when the hell I am."

Day Two

I woke up with a raging hard on, thinking about the women I had seen yesterday. I guess I would just have to settle for a hand job. I had a coffee pot and several fifty pound bags of coffee beans. I ground just enough for two cups. I settled for some of the MRE's I had.

Before doing anything else, I decided to check out the plane and see where the fuel actually was. I went through the manual to find out how to manually measure the fuel and found it was full, as though I had used none. Go figure.

I decided to try to make contact today. I think they would be on guard today; and, sneaking up on them would be next to impossible. I decided to either make them think I was a god or scare the crap out of them. I moved the netting back over the Duramax. That is when I saw the moose. He was no more than seventy-five yards away.

I reached into the Duramax and got the crossbow. I aimed from my hip. The bolt went in his eye right into his brain. He dropped right where he was. I went back into the plane with the Duramax and hooked to the trailer. I pulled it over to the moose and tried to roll the moose onto it, but it was too heavy.

I unhooked the trailer from the Duramax. Then I got on the side and tied the hooves to a rope and pulled him over onto the trailer. I used tie-down straps to bind it to the trailer. I pulled back around and hooked it up again.

I hopped in it and headed out. When I got to the location where I parked yesterday, I kept throwing the coals to it. When I got to the river, I slowed down and crossed the ford. Reaching the other side, I floored it again and held the throttle to the floor until I was about .3 of a mile from the village. It was 8:00 o'clock.

I slowed down to a crawl and went into the village. There was not a soul to be seen. I got out and stood beside it with the shotgun for about four to five minutes before people started to look out of their huts.

The men started to come out one at a time. Then one stepped out and launched an arrow at me. I raised the shotgun and blew the arrow to smithereens. Everyone dove for cover, anywhere they could find it. The man who shot at me dropped his bow and ran away. I am not sure, but he may still be running.

The one man I assumed to be the leader came toward me with his hands up and palms out. I smiled and pointed to the moose and pointed to him.

He said, "You have things I have never seen before. You have the biggest wolf I have ever seen. Are you a god?"

I could not believe it. It was one of the languages I had learned in my studies. I guess my college professor was not as dumb as I originally thought. I said, "No, I am just a man lost in time. I scared your women yesterday and wanted to bring a peace offering. This is Gabe, my dog."

"Oh! You are the one the women said killed the snake. I want to thank you. The child you saved was my little girl. Did you come to claim your mate?"

I was stunned to say the least. They did not teach this in history. "My name is Drew Peterson. I don't understand what you mean."

"I am Chief Kwahu. We are the Washa tribe. It is our tradition that if you save the life of a child of the chief, you get to pick a mate from the single women of the village."

I tried to think of a way to escape the fate I was about to be dealt! The only thing I could think of was to say, "Do you have some men to dress this moose?" Then, I knew my goose was cooked. I had said something without thinking, because the women were the ones who dressed the animals that the men brought in.

He laughed and said, "That is woman's work."

This made things a little easier. I remembered then that women were taught from a young age to serve and obey a man. I could live with that. I don't think I am going to make it back anytime soon because I don't know how to create the same storm situation to reverse this time warp.

"What is this thing?" he said, pointing to the Duramax.

"I am from a far-away country and I got blown to here by a big storm. I have no way back," I explained.

Much to my joy he said, "Oh, I understand. We just got our village put back together. We lost over half of our people and most of our belongings. Our people who were lost must have been blown away. Like you, they must be in another area trying to survive."

I wondered how true that could actually be. Four days ago, I would have told someone who said that, that they were totally batty.

I watched the women start to dress the moose. They were so efficient. They used flint knives and skinned the hide off in just a few minutes.

Chief Kwahu asked me another question, "Do you think you can make us bows like the one you have?"

"You know, Chief, I never thought about it. I know the basic design. I will do some figuring to see if I can come up with the materials," I answered.

"It is time to pick your mate. I will call all of the single girls. They range from 14 to 17. You can talk to each one," the chief said.

"You are saying all the single women, aren't you?" I said.

"Well yes, all the single ones, not the widows," the chief answered.

"I would like to see them, as well," I added, hoping to find someone a little older.

"You have to be kidding ... they are bad luck!" the Chief answered with an amazed look of disbelief.

"Why do you say that?" I asked.

"Their husbands were killed or died," the chief answered.

Because I could not see myself with a girl so young, I used my being from elsewhere. To him I said, "Where I came from, that was considered a myth. They are much more experienced."

"Ok, if you wish. I will make it so," he answered.

When all the women who were single or widowed were made to pass by me, I fell in love on the first pass. She was 25, I later discovered. She had 2 kids with her. She had an 11 year old boy and a 9 year old girl. She had the body that would rival any of the stars of the 21st century. She had a face that was the kind that I would always love to see first thing every morning. It was easy to see that she took pride in grooming herself and her kids.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.