Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 15: Cooperation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15: Cooperation - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

My step father insisted that all four of us ride in a large town car together. We were headed out of state to attend my step brother’s wedding.

Only three can fit in the back seat, so I sat up front while they sat in the back. My wife just happened to be in the middle. On the way I noticed some tension in the back and wondered if the same perverted thoughts going through my mind were also going through theirs. Thoughts of the last time they were this close to each other, the weekend we spent at their place many years ago when then seduced her.

But nothing like that happened this time, it was an innocent ride to a church for a wedding. The wife had gained some weight since the last time they were together. An additional fifty or so pounds. Maybe they no longer found her attractive. She wasn’t wearing anything too sexy either. White top and a pair of black paints with knee-high black pantyhose and chunky black strappy heels.

After the ceremony we still had some time to spare so we got back in the car and headed to the reception early. Same seats again. I could see my parents were a bit tipsy, him red faced and Mom anxious to get there so she can have another cigarette. The position that they were in was going to fill a hot fantasy for me for a long time. Sandwiched between them two, my mind was going crazy.

I positioned my phone camera to my right, near the window to take a short video or picture of them three in the back. I was able to see all three of them very clearly. My Mom who was sitting right behind me noticed what I was doing and stated to giggle and smirk.

It was almost like I triggered it all. I watched through the screen as my Mom asked my wife if she felt OK and if she was getting motion sickness. She said a little which prompted my mother to rest her left hand on my wife’s leg and rub her leg and say “poor baby” then my step father suggested she sit up a little and he would rub her shoulders.

She remembered his massages before on her feet and she jumped at the chance to have his strong, big hands do their magic and help her feel better. They were both rubbing her down in the back seat, him more than her. She was just rubbing her leg. This material, being very innocent was perfect to catch on my phone.

Within five5 minutes of the rubdown, my mom was asking when we would be there because she was dying for a cig. My stepdad, having control of my wife’s shoulders, reached down and lifted her right arm, sticking Courtney’s hand right on Mom’s face. He said, “Why don’t you suck on one of her short stubby little fingers.” She grabbed Courtney’s pale fingers and did just that, sucking on her index finger as if she was sucking a dick. My mother’s dark red lipstick contrasted with Courtney’s very white finger. Sucking it deep right down to her knuckles and slowly drawing her lips back up to the tip. Leaving a red smear of lipstick along Courtney’s finger.

My phone rang and startled everyone, including myself. They both jumped up and sat back and laughed. Like they just got away with doing something so dirty

They both cracked their windows and had a smoke. My wife sitting in the middle still looked a little flushed. Either from the smoke, motion sickness, or her pussy was wet and she was aroused. I figured nothing was going to happen so I played on my phone some. We were about ten minutes from the marina where the reception was taking place anyway.

I was looking down at my phone when I heard some movement in the back. Faint moans and the sounds of clothes rustling and rubbing against the leather seats. As I was about to turn around Courtney’s leg came up and rested on top of the front seat. It was a bench style like you would see in a taxi or limo.

She was wearing her old chunky, strappy, black heels. She wore them all the time, not a big high heel wearer. These were her go to dress shoes. Very worn out but still sexy. She was wearing black knee highs under her pants. The foot rested on top of the seat and that made me turn around very fast.

Courtney’s legs were spread and they were both rubbing her inner thighs and rubbing her pants into her pussy it seemed. She was licking my mother’s lipstick off her own finger and then turned right to my mom and they started making out. My step father says to me, “You don’t mind that we play with Courtney a little do you?”

I don’t think I even replied. I just sat there with my mouth open. He then tells the driver to take a small detour and drive through the park a few times.

There was little I could do but just watch, as always. Courtney sat up and pulled her pants off, right down and over her shoes. She tried to pull off her “suck in the fat” underwear but it was too hard in that position and especially because my stepdad was trying to take off her blouse at the same time. She shook her head and said leave it on and she instead lifted her blouse and took off her bra. The windows were not tinted enough and I guessed she didn’t want to be too exposed. She reached under and pulled it out. She handed me her pants and bra and said to please hold these so they didn’t get too wrinkled.

Like I had a choice. She lifted her foot up again like it was a little tease for me. She and my mom started kissing again. My stepdad’s big fingers started working her pussy under her panties. Big, fat and curled fingers from years of damage due to broken hands roughing up her pussy. I could hear and see how wet she was getting. Every minute or so he would pull them out and move them between the women’s make out session, letting my mom taste Courtney’s pussy and letting Courtney have a taste too.

I leaned back and started licking her black hosed toes and running my tongue along the side and underneath the shoe. Feeling every detail with my tongue not caring if they were dirty or not. Feeling the hard and cold heel against my face and lips was pleasure. Getting to suck on the heel was great. I have always had a high heel fetish. This was all I could get ... but I was happy. She would twitch and jump a bit every time my lips or tongue hit her foot. She practically kicked me in the mouth a few times she jumped so hard. Her feet were always super ticklish.

As they re-adjusted, her shoe fell off and dropped in the front.

Her seat companions sat her back and lifted her blouse and both must have had the same idea. They each latched on to a tit as if they were little babies looking for some milk. Watching my mom and stepdad suck away on my Courtney’s tits was the hottest thing I’ve seen in a long time.

Courtney’s head tilted back and her eyes rolled upward. The moans coming from her were like nothing I ever heard before.

A few minutes later they all readjusted. She was now sitting sideways in the middle of them. He took his pants off and dropped them to the floor as I watched my pale, red-headed wife drop her head and take his cock in her mouth. She was sucking on it harder and deeper than she has ever sucked me. Mom was holding her up and fondling her ass at the same time, kissing her lower back and rubbing her wet pussy when she could.

The car ride wasn’t very smooth so Mom was there more or less to hold her up and molest her when she could as she sucked Mom’s husband’s cock. The suction sounds were so hot; she was really sucking it hard. Courtney was already tired and more or less just dropped down and laid on top of them both, still sucking like a starving woman.

My mom started playing with my wife’s pussy while she was laying on top of her. Because of the tight space back there, she couldn’t really get good access. So she spread Courtney’s legs wide and now it was her turn to get into that pussy. Mom’s long, tan fingers sliding in and out of my wife’s pussy. She was now getting split roasted by my parents. Mom looked at me and I was making out with the heel of the lost shoe. Coating it with my tongue as I was dry rubbing my cock through my pants. I reached over and sucked my wife’s juices from my mom’s finger.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.