Courtney's Conversion - Cover

Courtney's Conversion

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Tiger

Chapter 6: Courtney's Conversion-Part 6 Caravanning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Courtney's Conversion-Part 6 Caravanning - A mature wife discovers her suppressed sexuality courtesy of a dominant older couple.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Wife Watching   InLaws   DomSub   Swinging   Gang Bang   Black Male   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Our three boys were at various camps so we could take a vacation where WE wanted to go. I's always wanted to try "caravanning", which is what traveling in an RV is called in Britain, so I rented a nice sized rig. Not a monster but big enough to be comfortable and yet easy to handle in traffic.

Courtney wouldn't help drive it and our destination was fairly far away so I asked the eighteen-year-old son of my older sister to come along. I did warn him that there would be times he'd have to find something else to do so Courtney and I could have some private time. He said he understood.

We headed west. Mark and I traded off driving or being in the back area with Courtney. She was very lightly dressed for the warm weather which really showed off her curves. I noticed that Mark liked looking at her. She noticed too since her nipples were obvious, pushing out of the stretch top she was wearing.

The first night I plied Mark with beer and said I wanted Courtney to get a special surprise on this trip. He asked what that was and I somewhat shocked him when IU said, "Your young hard cock!"

He recovered quickly and grinningly asked, "When? I've always thought she was hot."

I replied, "Tomorrow on the road. She will act reluctant but don't let that stop you. Be nice but persistent and you'll get laid." I gave him some tips about turning her on.

In mid-afternoon of the second day we were cruising along a straight flat boring highway and Mark was at the wheel. Courtney and I hadn't screwed the night before since Mark was sleeping only a few feet away from the main bed in the back. There was a door but it was real thin. I had deliberately avoided sex for several days before the trip. I wanted Courtney to be horny for what I had in mind.

I told Mark that we were going to take a nap. He grinned and said he wished he could. I got the implication. He was really taken with Courtney.

We closed the door and got naked. She was hot, so I was buried in a wet snatch real away. I came quickly but didn't get her off. Just then Mark called out that he needed help. That was part of our plan.

I pulled on some lounging shorts and went forward. He said loudly that he needed to pee really bad so we did a driver switch underway. The toilet was right next to the bedroom door which I had left open. Courtney had pulled the sheet over herself as I left but Mark could give her a glance as he went into the toilet, leaving the door open. She could hear his piss splashing in the toilet. He was also wearing thin lounging shorts since it was summer and a bulge showed as he exited the toilet.

Instead of turning towards the front, he went into the bedroom and laid down next to Courtney. Her eyes opened wide but she said nothing.

Propping up on an elbow Mark said, "Aunt Courtney, Mike said you might be in need of some special attention. I've always thought you were hot and would love to help."

Courtney pulled the sheet tighter across her body which only accentuated the nipple bumps.

Mark looked at them and said, "Well, part of you seems quite interested. May I get a better look at them?"

She didn't say yes or no, so Mark reached up and pulled the sheet down. "They are even lovelier than I imagined." Of course no woman is going to object to a man complementing her body. She beamed shyly.

When he reached over and began sucking and nibbling on her breasts, the game was full on. She reached for his crotch and squealed at what she found there. The sheet was thrown off the bed.

She played with and sucked his long uncircumcised prick. His first load was deliberately in her mouth and she turned toward me and opened wide so I could see in the mirror before swallowing. When he went down on her already fucked pussy, all I could see was his ass with genitals hanging down. Her orgasms were audible over the road noises though.

Finally, the real fucking began. I had a perfect view of my wife's legs sometimes spread flat, sometimes with knees up, sometimes up in the air and sometimes wrapped around her new cocksman. His buns were bouncing as he poked her over and over. I pulled into a rest area away from other vehicles so I could get a close-up look at this amazing sight.

My favorite cunt was stretched around his pistoning shaft, her inner lips clinging to the fleshy filler on each out stroke. My semen deposit was churned to a whitish froth that dripped down over her asshole. I could hear the flesh slapping and her cries and moans. Then his buns clenched and there were some deep pushes as he groaned but didn't stop pumping. The white foam turned to a pearly liquid coating her cunt lips, drooling down her ass crack.

I couldn't do anything but watch from the entryway as I jerked on my own erection in time with her stud's penetrations. I didn't want to put my cum anywhere but inside Courtney, so I was glad when Mark stiffened again and ejaculated a second time. He pulled out and eased by me to collapse on the couch. Courtney was dazed and motionless as I slid my rock hard dick into her sloppy socket and quickly dumped my load before laying down beside her.

It was getting dark when we stirred, got dressed and searched for a restaurant. The only talk was about the next day's plans. When we parked in a Wal-Mart lot for the night, Mark and I looked at our shared hottie questioningly.

Her response was, "No more today. I've had quite enough for any woman. Get some sleep."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.