Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Camille turned out to have been far less discreet than Stephanie, Erin, Deanna, or even Melvin. She had gotten so caught up in fucking a 14 year old boy named Troy in the shower that she didn’t notice the time or the noise that she was making, which drew the attention of another camp counselor, a bit of a batty and prudish old woman named Mrs. Edith Bonham. A pastor’s widow, Mrs. Bonham had a distinctly old-fashioned idea that “boys will be boys,” but “ladies should know better,” as she lectured Camille. Troy’s parents were contacted and both Camille and he were expelled from the camp, which led to a sort of lockdown on the camp for the rest of the week, thus preventing any further “escapes.” Camille was just lucky that she wasn’t prosecuted for statutory rape or something. Troy was grounded for the rest of the summer, too, for “fornication.”

That was fine for me, as I still got busy with my sisters in bed at night and during the day, I got to know Mom’s new lover Crystal a bit better. She was a very sweet woman who, in spite of the stereotypes about bisexuals, clearly had every intention of being faithful to Mom. After all, not everyone was count out for polyamory. Some people are just built for monogamy instead. I personally theorized that it was a genetic mutation produced by social conditioning, but I could have been wrong there. The monogamous types would never replace the poly sort, but hopefully we could co-exist without too much trouble, once Christian morals stopped being shoved down our throats.

Dad was another such person, as it turned out, and it didn’t take long for the ladies at church to make a grab for him, just as we predicted. The senior pastor of a fairly respectable local church was going to have a lot of eager female admirers. By the end of the week, Ruth Vauxhall, an avowed “ex-feminist” who now served as the church organist (yeah, you can’t make this shit up), had her hooks into Dad and wouldn’t let another woman within sight of him. He visited Mom once by himself and did his best to be civil, but Ruth joined him for the rest of the visits and she glared not only at Mom, but also at Crystal, just in case. That Ruth was one jealous, possessive woman, but at least she seemed willing to make the same sacrifice that she expected of Dad, because she dropped five previously scheduled dates for him in quick succession.

Dad was so caught up in his new, rebound relationship that he didn’t notice the signs of incest between the girls and me. Mom and Crystal made no attempt to enlighten him, either, knowing better than to stir up that shitstorm. Emily, Bethany, and Samantha were soon well acquainted with my body, as I was with theirs. They liked it in their mouths and bottoms, but their favorite thing was to try to breed with me, often with Jenny listening in. When Jenny learned of the whole plan with Anne-Marie, she was delighted, in fact, and she reminded me that she ached to be my sex slave, too, as well as my wife.

“I don’t care how many men and women we fuck, just don’t forget that I’m your Jewish-American princess slut and I love you more than any Belgian cutie ever could,” Jenny reassured me, “I’ll share you with any woman, man, or any other kind of person, but I still want to walk down the aisle and have you claim me formally as your own. I look forward to the honeymoon orgies with this Anne-Marie and her family ... and your family, of course.”

“And Manny?” I asked her, “He’s invited, too.”

“Oh, yeah ... that. Manny’s wife caught him with his personal trainer and gave him an ultimatum: seek counseling and be faithful, or she’d divorce him. So, he has cut me off rather abruptly. However, I’m more than willing to take this one jockey I met with me to the orgies, if that’s okay. He’s a real cutie. Don’t worry, the tuition plans are still on, because he’s a sentimental sort, and I think that he’s still hoping against hope for a chance to resume our affair, though when he broached the idea of her fucking you, Mercedes totally freaked out and called him a pervert for being willing to share her. He admitted that he would have been jealous, anyway. Maybe it’s best for him, given his attitude, if he stopped fucking around, but I’ll be ready when he starts it again. For now, however, he’s out of the game. I did meet that jockey that I mentioned earlier, mind you. Raul. He’s a Puerto Rican. Maybe he can join in the fun,” Jenny laughed at her situation a bit.

“Works for me,” I said, and then told her about Melvin/Melissa, Camille, and all that jazz, plus the androgynous ticket clerk that I still hoped to bang.

“Yeah, life for us is a regular Sodom and Gomorrah, but I love it that way. What’s a little promiscuity between friends, right?” Jenny giggled.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way, that’s for sure. One thing is sure. When we’re all living together, we’ll be sore all the time from all of the sex, but it will be worth it to get it on with so many sexy folks,” I chuckled, before Jenny hung up and sent me picture messages of her sucking Raul’s cock.

Emily looked at me, grinned, and fell to her knees, while Bethany began rimming me and Samantha took a picture message to send Jenny of two of my sisters servicing my needs. This was followed by another one, which I took, of Samantha joining her sisters, even sucking my balls. When I entered Emily from behind, Bethany and Samantha took turns rimming me and taking more pictures, to which Jenny responded with a series of pictures of Raul taking her in the cowgirl and reverse cowgirl positions.

When I came inside Emily, spurred on by the excitement of all of this, she whispered, “I’m pregnant now, honey. You did the trick.”

I took a picture of Emily’s pussy with my cum leaking out, to which Jenny replied with a photo showing Raul’s jizz in her own twat. Clearly, they had gone bareback, just as we had. When Bethany and Samantha started sucking me, Emily photographed that and showed it to Jenny, prompting a very risqué pic of my fiancée peeling and eating a banana.

“Emily’s pregnant and it’s mine,” I texted Jenny, who then called me back in a hurry.

“Good ... I look forward to seeing a lot of your bastards run around, especially by those saucy sisters of yours. I want to see your sisters all grow baby bumps thanks to you, though perhaps you’ll lend out their wombs and mine once or twice to Raul, too. Maybe even Manny if he gets back into the swing of things. I want to be bred a lot and watch you breed every woman in your life, too, while every man in mine breeds me. Perhaps we can figure out a way to corrupt Mercedes ... but it will only work if she has an inner slut. If she’s truly prudish at heart, really given to monogamy and such, there will be no getting around that. It would be great if you could knock her up and maybe get Manny past his jealousy, too,” Jenny proposed.

“Let’s not forget Fred, Joey, and Rory. I’d love to seduce them into the action. If they got a piece of my sisters, and you ... and the other women, damn!” Emily broke in after turning on the speaker function on my phone.

“Oh, hi, Emily! I love that idea, too. The more, the merrier, right?” Jenny agreed.

“And then there are Melvin, and Camille ... and Kathy. And Kathy’s seven boyfriends. Damn, it’s going to get wild!” Samantha noted, while Bethany pushed me flat onto my back and started riding my cock as it stiffened once more.

“Alright, which lucky sister is fucking you in the cowgirl position now, lover?” Jenny teased me, “I can fucking hear it!”

“That would be Bethany, who damn sure knows how to treat our brother as he deserves. Come to think of it, we all do. I’m damn eager to walk around with baby bumps, all three of us at once. I want to see the looks on everyone’s faces as they wonder what is in the water around here. Especially once Stephanie, Deanna, Erin, Anne-Marie, and Nicole, that’s Anne-Marie’s mother, walk around with baby bumps, too. All of us being bred by Jake here. Add to this your baby bump from Manny and, well ... it’s gonna be fucking awesome!” Samantha agreed, slipping me a blue pill to keep me ready for her, too.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.