Bible Camp Blues - Cover

Bible Camp Blues

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Jake Parsons is a very disgruntled and jaded preacher's son and thinks that he has managed to seduce his pretty cousin Stephanie rather well into a sinful way of life. Turns out, however, that there is more to this kissing cousin than meets the eye.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Incest   BDSM   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   Black Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Pegging   Clergy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre   Violence  

Anne-Marie then grabbed her father and led him to the bed, blowing kisses to my cousins as they pouted over not getting a longer turn with him. They changed their tune fast when Anne-Marie gestured for me to join her and spread her father's cheeks to lube him up good. She kissed me deeply on the mouth and guided my cock toward Marten's asshole to start fucking him for the next part of the deal. He reacted with delight, just as Nicole did while Melvin/Melissa ate her out.

"Papa, are you ready to give up your bottom to my new Master?" Anne-Marie coaxed her father, as he whimpered a bit.

"Yes, princess. For you, I will gladly surrender my booty," he agreed, clearly craving it.

I eased my dick into his butt an inch or two at a time. I didn't mind at all, of course. It was a small price to pay to get regular access to Anne-Marie, her mother, and their wombs. I wanted to breed both of them, too, though I doubted that I would be alone in doing so. I didn't mind that, either, especially as Marten turned out to be a bit on the sleek side. He was no twink, but he had no body hair, his muscles were toned, and he was very tall and slim. He was much more of an athlete in the swimmer mode than anything else. He also moved his hips hungrily, making it evident that he wanted me deeper inside him. The way that I figured, I must be at least a little bisexual, if not more, given my enjoyment of this action as I pumped in and out of Marten.

Meanwhile, Anne-Marie passed her strap-on and thigh harness to Deanna, who now began pegging Melvin/Melissa while he ate Nicole out. I could tell that Melvin/Melissa enjoyed this, too. He had a lot of secrets from his fiancée now, and I personally wondered if she would be so forgiving or understanding as Anne-Marie hoped. I had serious doubts, of course, where Camille Harris was concerned, since she didn't strike me as a very open-minded woman. The lady was a College Republican, a Bible camp counselor, and had been active in protesting abortion clinics, for instance. Her father was the local head of the Gideons ... yeah, exactly. Then again, Anne-Marie was very charming and if Melvin had secrets, Camille might, too.

While I sodomized her father, Anne-Marie kept kissing and fondling me, saying sexy things in Flemish as well as French. She also stroked her father's cock and balls with her other hand, determined to make him enjoy this action as much as she could. If anything, he seemed even more into it than I was, as witnessed by the fact that he leaked precum into her hands, which she fed right back to him. That was when she slid underneath him and eased his dick into her pussy, so he could fuck his own daughter while another man buggered him. She began making out with her father while I ravaged his asshole, something that excited me more than a little, as did her and him.

It wasn't much longer before Anne-Marie came, loudly and messily, in the process squeezing Marten's cock to milk his balls. She moaned more than a little as her father seeded her immediately afterward, which triggered another release, followed by my explosion into his butt. I withdrew as I went limp for a moment and Stephanie surprised me by parting Marten's buns to lick my cum from his asshole. She winked at me and I had to admit that I was no longer shocked. Stephanie seemed to be insatiable for my cum. Just then, Deanna pulled out of Melvin and handed the strap-on over to Erin, who giggled as she slammed into Melvin's tush without mercy.

My sisters now started licking my entire body, much to my excitement, obviously wanting to keep me from getting soft, though the blue pills still helped. I was also aroused by the way that Anne-Marie cradled her father's head to her bosom, letting him enjoy the touch of her pillowy tits on his face. It was a strikingly tender and loving act for a woman who had just encouraged a man to butt-fuck her father. I felt that I could use a shower now, but as soon as I gestured this to Anne-Marie, she licked her lips.

"The shower in this bathroom is large enough for five or six people. All part of Maman and Papa's lifestyle, which they enjoyed long before I got involved. It's perfect for shower orgies," Anne-Marie laughed as she stroked her father's hair, "Take your sweet sisters with you, Master, please. You know that they want to service you in the shower."

I grinned and let Emily, Bethany, and Samantha join me in the shower, where they washed me in a hurry and then washed each other slowly, teasing me with the sight of them caressing each other with the puff. They then fondled me with undisguised passion, their mouths also closing with mine several times to slip me plenty of tongue. My dear sisters really did know when to watch and when to act, and this was definitely the latter, as they proved by their eager groping of my flesh. I still took a while to recover, but they were helping me along with that, as was the blue pill.

When I returned, however, Anne-Marie sprung her surprise on me, "Master, I just thought of something. It is terribly selfish of me, as your slave, to deny you free room and board in such a spacious, palatial residence just so I can dominate entire wings that I seldom see. Papa sees it that way, too, don't you, Papa?

"So, this is what I propose. You should take an entire wing of this house for yourself and your own needs, thus allowing us to meet whenever we wish, but separate whenever we require time apart. Master deserves this and I do apologize for being such a selfish slave. Besides, it will make it easier to help raise our children together, will it not? I still get my time to myself, so I can be in charge in my wing of this place, but you would get your own turf as well, and we could see so much of each other.

"We could share custody of Melvin and his fiancée, too, that way, in case you still had some retribution against them in mind. And you could move your mother into one of the apartments, maybe even a small suite or wing of her own. She and her partner could be treated, would just have to cope with such much kinkiness and polyamory around them. Maybe even your father could live with us, if he doesn't mind such things happening around him. Legally, this house remains property of Papa, but he has already committed to this overall plan. He is a very sweet man, my Papa, as you can see, just as Maman is a very sweet woman.

"Incidentally, I counted up the days of my cycle and I am fertile today. Papa just impregnated me. It's his turn. Your turn will come shortly, my dear Master. I meant what I said about wanting to have a child from you while Maman did, too. It just happens to be Papa's chance and his reward for his loyalty and obedience, to get to breed me as he wished. Besides, I am going to love showing up at the cinema with my baby bump for years to come, having my colleagues scratch their heads and wonder who did the dirty deed each time. I enjoy working at that theater, in fact ... mostly so I can meet folks like you. Nobody tends to know that I have money, either, and I prefer to keep it that way. I also look forward to sneaking into the men's room some time again and fucking you in the stall."

Erin had withdrawn from Melvin by now and he was standing up ... and making out with her, while Deanna fondled his ass. For a guy that had once objected to how he was treated, he had acclimated very fast to this whole arrangement. Nicole now lay on the bed, her legs spread while Marten and Anne-Marie held her down and covered her skin with kisses. Within minutes, my cock sank into Nicole's deep gash, my mouth locking in with hers as she slipped me some tongue and welcomed my dick inside her. She began moaning within seconds and I wasn't exactly sure as to why, but I wasn't about to object to it. This lovely Belgian woman was every bit as delicious as her daughter and her brighter red hair clearly combined with her husband's dark brown hair to give Anne-Marie her auburn shade.

I slammed harder and rougher with every turn, but Nicole simply begged me for more, in French, of course. I was very glad for the rudimentary French course that I took the previous semester in school right then. Something told me that I would soon be fluent in that language and Flemish as well. She was incredibly horny at that moment and I really drove it home to make things worse for her. I kissed her neck, her breasts, and her face ... even her shoulders. Her warm, wet snatch enveloped me so delightfully that I had real trouble not cumming right away, but I fought that urge for now, since I wished her to cum first. By the looks of things, she wasn't far off, and I was right about that.

Nicole let out a scream worthy of a horror flick as she came, going rigid afterward and draining my balls through my dick. With that, she reached for me, breaking free of her husband and daughter to put her arms around me and French kiss me good. She grinned with maniacal mischief, making even her daughter wonder at things. Then she pulled her daughter down on the bed next to her and pinned her husband underneath her.

"Princess, your Master has done his part. He owns you properly now. A deal is a deal, oui? Your word is your bond? My sweet, you are not the only fertile woman tonight. Remember how you were the surviving twin? Time to try again ... let's make twins together, my dear daughter. Let your Master breed you now as he bred me ... and as your father is about to breed me again," Nicole smiled as she licked her lips seductively and winked at us.

This news explained a good deal of Nicole's mindset. Anne- Marie and she would breed twins together. They were both fertile and they would both sleep with each man. Before long, I was balls deep inside Anne-Marie at last, shoving my cock within her from behind and pinning her hands to the bed. She panted and moaned, hissed and groaned ... even cursed repeatedly in French and Flemish as I took her again. I was profoundly pleased that I still had those pills in my system, since they helped me take Anne-Marie good and hard. Naturally, I lasted much longer this time, despite the silky smoothness of her pussy and the enjoyable sliminess of her father's leavings inside her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.