The Pick Up
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by Kris Me

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Pam wasn't in the habit of picking up random guys, but she decided this one was an exception to the rule. Small towns don't offer a lot of options for romance, without commitment. She was only after a bit of relief, she wasn't looking for love.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex  

I was sitting in a café, nursing a flat white coffee.

I was waiting for my ‘Works burger’ when this bloke walks in. I eyed him up and down. ‘I’d fuck that,’ I thought.

He had a gorgeous red hair. It wasn’t that bright red. It had an undertone of brown with the copper highlights making it softer. It tickled my fancy. The bloke had that true Caucasian ranger’s skin. I reckoned the places the sun didn’t shine on were as white, as white can be.

He had freckles and pelt like red hair on his arms. He had a rangy build and stood about five-ten (176cm) tall. I picked him as close to my own age of twenty-four, although he could be either side of my age.

The face wasn’t bad either. He had a long face and darker coloured eyebrows. His cheekbones were high, and his chin was rounded. His nose didn’t own his face, and the lips were thin but not unpleasantly so. The overall symmetry was pleasant. He was a cute bloke. He was nicely dressed, in black slacks and a polo shirt.

I watched him make his order and then he turned to find a seat. His eyes glanced over me as he took in that the only table with less than one person seated at it was mine. I noticed a tiny shrug, and he approached the other side of the table.

He sat down in the chair furthest from me. Pulled a tablet out of his messenger bag and after turning it on, he started reading. I could see the earphone leads heading to a pocket in his pants.

I didn’t remember seeing him around here before. I wondered if he was staying in one of the Mine Camps or not, and what he did for a crust. I then found myself wondering if he was interested in a bit of fun or not.

It had been about fourteen months since my useless husband had died.


My dad had left me the farm when he passed away.

I was only twenty-two at the time. It was a lot of responsibility to take on, and I had only been home from college for about six weeks when he died.

I had been surprised to find that Brad, our foreman, had moved into the house after my previous visit home. He seemed to have a lot of influence on my dad at the time. I had also noticed that Bobby and Mark, who also lived on the farm, didn’t seem to like him a lot. But they wouldn’t talk to me about him when I quizzed them.

I was still nursing my heart from a big break up with the bloke I had been going out with for the previous two years. He had wanted me to stay in Brisbane with him after I graduated. He couldn’t or wouldn’t understand that I had responsibilities back home and he refused to come with me.

Finding out during one of our many arguments that he had been sleeping with a girlfriend of mine for the previous six months of our relationship, didn’t help either. I was pretty cut-up when I got home.

Brad had been my dad’s foreman for a couple of years and had been chasing me since the day that he started working for us. When dad had his massive hearty, Brad pretty much took over. In my grief, he was a shoulder to lean on.

It wasn’t until he stuck his cock in me on our wedding night that I realised I had seriously fucked up. I’d stopped taking the antidepressants a couple of days before the wedding.

I had even tried to call off the wedding, but Brad had put on the charm and got me down the aisle. I believe that he dosed me heavily the morning of the wedding because I don’t remember much about what happened until that night.

Admittedly, he was drunk at the time. He had carried me to the bed and tossed me on it. He lifted the skirt of the dress, got my knickers off of me. He stuffed a couple of fingers in me to see if I was wet enough. He stripped himself and then climbed on me.

Despite my protests, he held me down and stuck his cock in me. He must have poked me about twenty times, grunted and then sighed. He rolled off me and went to sleep. I was just glad I wasn’t a virgin because it sure wasn’t the most romantic fuck I’d ever had.

He wasn’t a bad looking bloke, with suntanned skin and black hair. He was a couple of inches taller than I was at about five eight (173cm). He had already developed a notable beer gut. I also didn’t realise just how much beer the sneaky bastard actually drank until after the wedding.

He hadn’t fucked me before the wedding, and now I knew why. I thought he hadn’t pushed the issue because of my grief. He would mostly cuddle and kiss me and tell me everything was going to get better.

If I’d had known he was such a lousy fuck, there wasn’t any way in hell, even doped up as he had me, that I would have married him. As it was, I still wasn’t sure how I had gotten to this point. Those three months after my father’s death were a haze of jumbled events. Now I was a married woman.

I soon got an idea of how things were going to be as Brad’s wife. He was close to ten years older than I was. He soon made me aware that he wasn’t keen on my university educated ideas for the farm, so my input wasn’t required.

He’d pat my arm and tell me not to worry my pretty head about such things. My job was running the house, fucking him and having his kids. Despite this being the twenty-first century, people in the country still tend to have antiquated views on the roles of women.

Things turned to shit real fast. His attitude towards me also did a one-eighty. The charming man turned into a complete arsehole. He wanted to fuck me at least three times a day whether I was in the mood or not.

When he woke in the morning, he would spread my legs and climb on even if I was still asleep. He’d come in for lunch, push me across the table and fuck me from behind or he’d demand a head job. Then he’d bitch if I had burnt his lunch while he was getting his fix.

Every night I was supposed to submit. Not that it was a real chore. If I gave him too much grief about how he was treating me, he would backhand me and tell me to act like a married woman. I was his wife, and he would fuck me whenever he wanted to.

I have no problem with getting fucked three times a day. It just would have been nice if the foreplay included a little more than, him sticking his fingers in to see if I was wet enough. He would rarely kiss or fondle me first.

He would jam his little cock in, pump about twenty times and come. I actually used to count the number of times he humped into me it was so exciting. Then he would either roll off or continue on his way.

He never even asked me once if I enjoyed it, or what I wanted. I had never been more thankful for my menstrual period in my life. Apparently, he didn’t like to touch me when I was bleeding. It was a shame that I had ten-day periods, or at least that is what I told him.

My life had become a living hell. Any argument was met with aggression. He stopped the kissing and cuddling. He would demand whatever he wanted and expect me to jump to his every command. Every day I had a new bruise or two.

I wasn’t even allowed to help on the farm.


We had been married for just over six weeks when Brad came slamming into the house.

I was vacuuming near the front door. He grabbed me by the throat and slammed me against the wall. He snarled his beer breath into my face, “So when were you going to tell me about the trust, bitch?”

I had no bloody idea what he was talking about at the time. I started crying as he was hurting me. I felt blood trickling down my leg where it had scraped across a sharp edge when he had hauled me against the wall.

My head also hurt from where he slammed it into the wall. He slapped me hard with his other hand. My head hit the wall again, hard. I now had blood in my mouth from biting my tongue, and my face was stinging.

“The fuckin old bastard, he tied it all up so I couldn’t touch anything without your say so,” he spat at me. “You will sign the papers so I can sell the back grazing paddock to Don. We need the money to get us out of debt,” he growled at me.

“What debts?” I asked through my tears and the pain.

“Just sign the fucking papers you stupid fucking bitch,” he snarled again. He pulled a wad of papers from his back pocket and shook them in my face. Then he slapped me with them.

“Get fucked,” I screamed at him.

It probably wasn’t the smartest thing to say to an enraged drunk. But I didn’t appreciate being smacked against a wall or being slapped, either. I was seriously regretting this marriage.

Brad was a wife bashing fucking arsehole. He was also history. This time, I had enough bruises to get a restraining order.

“Yes, you fuckin’ will, or I will make you, you stupid cunt,” he screamed at me covering me in spittle.

He still held me by the throat, he squeezed harder cutting off my airway. I struggled to breathe and thrashed around trying to get free. Somehow, I poked him hard in an eye.

He released me and then staggered back clutching his face. He started screaming and stumbling around, “You stupid fucking cunt. You’ve fucking blinded me.”

I didn’t care. I was too busy getting air back down my painful throat. I heard a crash and then his scream as he fell. The friggin idiot had stepped on the vacuum cleaners hose, got his feet tangled and tripped. He fell into the corner of the open doorway.

He then ricocheted out through the doorway. He stumbled across the short landing, hit the rail and fell backwards then rolled down the half flight of stairs to land on the middle landing.

I slowly got my breath back. I heard him groan once. He was dragging in ragged breaths. I headed out the door to see what he had done to himself. He was half lying across the bottom three steps and the middle landing, and he wasn’t moving.

I ran down the steps and asked him if he was all right. He wasn’t making any noise now. His eyes were closed, and he wasn’t moving. I picked up his hand, and his arm was just loose. I knew it was bad and I ran back up the stairs and rang the ambulance.

It would have to come from Emerald to get to our place, about forty minutes away. I grabbed the blanket off the old lounge and rushed back out to him. I sat on that step with Bobby one of our hands, for two hours waiting for the ambulance. Emerald’s two ambulances were busy, so they had to send me the one from Tieri.

Brad came in and out of consciousness, but couldn’t speak or move. There wasn’t anything we could do. We were not game to move him. The cops turned up in the first hour to keep us company.

I explained that we had an argument and he tripped over the vacuum cleaner. Bobby has seen him trip out the door and roll down the stairs. I’d gone to school with the younger cop. We had even dated at high school. He was really pissed when he saw the bruises on me.

Bobby’s story backed up mine that I was nowhere near Brad when he fell. So no charges were laid against me. The cops didn’t move him either, but they stayed with us until the ambulance finally turned up.

Brad ended up in the hospital for the rest of his sorry life. He had cracked a vertebra in his neck, and it had crushed his nervous system. He was paralysed from the neck down. He had also managed to damage a kidney that he lost. He had also cracked several ribs and his skull.

We didn’t realise he was bleeding internally or that he had a serious head injury. He lived in intensive care for two months. He regained consciousness several times in the first couple of days, but each time he went under it was for longer than the last.

I don’t think he liked the idea of being paralysed after the doctor told him the first time he came around. His brain swelling from the depressed skull fracture didn’t help either.

After three months of marriage, I was a widow. This time, I had to arrange the funeral.


While he was in the hospital, I had learned from my lawyer, and the cops of the debt’s Brad had been talking about. Unbeknown to dad and me, Brad had a gambling addiction and was in serious debt when he married me.

I also learnt that the bastard had swapped the depression medications the doctor had given me after my dad died, for sedatives. The doctor suspected that he had also changed my dad’s medications as well. The prick had even paid for the wedding out of the farm accounts.

This didn’t make us popular with the tax department. They did a full audit on the farm. Brad had been dipping into the accounts for months before and after my dad had died. The arsehole had me in debt to the tune of a quarter of a million dollars.

Fortunately, for me, when my dad had his first heart attack five years before, he set up a trust for me. He had squirrelled any spare cash we had into it. He had also leased half of our land to one of the mining companies, and it paid directly into my trust.

Our savvy investment accountant had also invested it well. The lawyer was worried I was going to faint on him when he told me there was over three million in my trust fund. In addition, the mining lease would keep topping it up for the next ten years.

Brad hadn’t known about this trust fund. It had been set up before he came to work for us two years before. Dad had tied the farm up in another fund so only the lawyer and I could agree to the sale of the land or the listed assets. Even as my husband, Brad had no control unless we let him.

We made a comfortable living off the farm as it was, and I still wanted to run it as one. I felt responsible for the two other families who lived on my farm. Two weeks after Brad’s accident, we had a team meeting to determine what we were going to do. For all intent, we went on as before, except now I was in charge.

One of the biggest problems with living in a small town is that everybody thinks your business was theirs. They gave me twelve months give or take, to get over the loss of my husband and father.

But now the well-meaning souls had decided I needed a man and were trying to fix me up with anything with a cock and no marriage certificate.

I preferred to find my own bloke.

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.