What the Night Whispers - Cover

What the Night Whispers

Copyright© 2015 by Chase Shivers

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Penelope is a divorced mother of a fifteen-year old son and fourteen-year old daughter. Beyond her family, she has little more than her job, but for many years that had been enough. She discovers secrets her children have hidden from her, and when her own secrets are brought back to her from an unfathomable source, she faces questions of sanity, pleasure, guilt, and incest.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Daughter   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Voyeurism  

Kira was still in my arms when I woke early the next morning. I squeezed her tight, uncertain a moment if we'd really made love the night before. The wetness between my legs suggested that we had.

I found myself starting to rock against her, small movements of my hips against where Kira's ass nestled into my body. She slept for a while and I imagined what it might be like to have a penis, to slip into her virgin hole and make love to her like a man. Like I imagined Dexter might soon do.

I can show you how much you two mean to him.

"What?" I whispered to Jackie's soft voice.

He thinks about you and Kira all the time. That's why he doesn't date. He wants you and his sister. Watch...


I was aware that I was seeing someone else's experience. It wasn't like reliving moments in my life which I'd shared with Jackie. I was an observer, not a participant. I felt like I had no body, floating in the small bathroom Dexter and Kira shared between their rooms. My son was sitting on the toilet, a pair of white panties in his hand, small flower petals splashed along the waist and over the back. They weren't mine, so I knew they were his sister's.

Dexter brought the crotch to his nose and inhaled, leaning back. His penis was much larger than I'd seen it years earlier, before he hit puberty. He had an adult penis, six inches long, his shaft reddish, the head purple and slick. Tight, hairy balls hung just below. He inhaled again, and I could smell my daughter's scent, as well. Dex slid his fingers to his cock, and slowly began to jerk off.

He moaned quietly, stroking himself in rising urgency. He bucked forward, pushing the crotch of Kira's panties into his mouth. I heard him groan as his hips rose. He strained as he masturbated, and I saw the head of his dick expand. He moaned through the panties, and white ejaculate spurted from his penis, splashing on the wall. Before he stopped cumming, he pulled the panties from his mouth and aimed his cock at the crotch, shooting the rest of his load onto the fabric.

Dexter breathed heavily as his penis leaked against the panties. He wrapped them up and sat them onto the counter, slowly running his fingers around his genitals as his cock began to soften. I watched as my son let out a long breath and then leaned over the tub to turn on the shower.


"Oh my god," I whispered, my body rocking against Kira's sleeping form. "Oh ... my ... god..."

He's beautiful, you know. I love watching him cum.

"Me too," I said very quietly. "Jackie..."

Another...


Dexter was on his back on his bed. This time, I recognized the panties he held to his nose. They were the ones I'd found beside his bed which had set off my anger and disgust and secret arousal. I saw him inhale against the crotch, the fabric still damp from where they'd pressed against my privates earlier that day. I knew my son was intimately exploring my personal odors, and it turned him on enough to start masturbating quickly.

He wrapped the panties around his cock and used them under his fingers as he stroked. It was amazing to see that he pressed the crotch against the underside of his shaft, my sweat and juices mixing with his as he jerked off. Dexter groaned and I could see how quickly he started to grow tense. He brought my panties back to his nose and started to cum.

He inhaled deeply, groaning, as his seed spurted up into the air, splashing down first on his stomach, then over his balls. His legs tossed and strained, semen bubbling out from the tip of my son's cock to drool down his fingers as he slowed his movements. I seemed to be only inches away, watching the last drops of his sperm leak from his dick. I ached to take him into my mouth and taste his cum and raw flesh. I watched as he reached for a tissue then began to wipe away the creamy load from his fingers.


And another...


I was in an unfamiliar bedroom. I saw my son on his back, his jeans pushed to his thighs, his penis half-hard and resting on his groin. I realized another boy was there. Donnie, I recognized slowly, was leaning over the bed and getting onto his knees over my son's body. Before I could process the act, the boy had taken Dex's cock between his lips.

"Oh ... Mom..." my son said quietly as his friend sucked his dick. "Mom..."

I was so turned on I wanted to touch myself, but I had no body, no arms or genitals. I had to flush with arousal, unable to release my excitement by touching myself. Donnie's head bobbed quickly up and down my son's cock, wet, sucking noises coming from where his lips met my son's shaft.

"Oh ... oh ... Mom..." Donnie was moving faster, faster, my son responding by tensing. "Cumming..." I was shocked when my son began to ejaculate into the boy's mouth. I watched as Donnie kept Dexter's spurting penis between his lips, swallowing the cum flooding his throat.

Dexter relaxed and Donnie pulled off his length, semen running over his lips to trail onto my son's body. He stared at Dex a moment, then said, "your turn."

Dexter nodded. If I'd been surprised to see another boy sucking my son's cock, it was more of a shock to watch Donnie lay on the bed and unzip his fly, stroking himself while waiting for my son to return the favor. The boy's dick was about the same size as my son's, perhaps a touch thicker and more pale. Donnie closed his eyes, and Dex moved to his side, using his fingers to hold his friend's dick at the base, then my son slid his lips down over Donnie's length.

From how easily Dexter took the boy's penis in his mouth, I knew that he'd done it more than once or twice. My son slurped along the length, sliding the cock out a moment to lick the underside before taking it between his lips again.

"Mom ... God, Mom..." Donnie said quietly. It seemed that, he too, was imagining an incestuous fantasy. "Suck me, Mom ... suck it for me..."

Dexter moved up and down. I saw his tongue dart out to tease the tip of Donnie's penis, then he took him deep in his throat, drooling saliva as he slurped the length. Donnie tensed, "gonna cum in your mouth ... Mom ... swallow it ... oh, Mom ... Mom..."

Dexter flinched slightly when Donnie began to fill his mouth, but he kept bobbing until the boy made him stop, emptying his seed between my son's lips. "Swallow it, Mom ... oh, yeah ... swallow it..."

Dex pulled back and flushed the sperm down his throat twice, then wiped his lips on the back of his hand. He sat on the edge of the bed a moment before pulling up his jeans and standing.

Donnie watched him. "Wish your mom and my mom were here, Dex. Damn, that would be so hot."

"I know ... Not that I don't like it when you do it, but ... you know ... you're a guy..."

"Yeah ... still feels good, right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.