LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 63

Sex Story: Chapter 63 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke up Thursday morning looking into the slanted squinty eyes of my dark beauty. She was waiting for me to wake up and give her that first kiss of the day. Our lips pressed together and she mouthed, ‘I love you’ and kissed me again. Jules pushed away from me and said, “I’ll be right back. I have to pee real bad.”

I was pulled over and attacked by the heavy-breasted Midwestern farm babe as Jules climbed out of bed. Katie gave me kisses that were very exciting, and then said that she needed the potty too. All this made me aware that my body needed to be relieved of some of its water weight as well.

I was standing waiting for Katie to finish since Jules had come out to hug and kiss me. Jules said, “I need a shower. I can smell myself. It actually smells pretty good, but I think the house staff would take a whiff and it would become an all-out orgy. She went back into the bathroom and told Katie to join her in the shower when she finished.

I didn’t understand why she thought they would create a disturbance if they didn’t shower.

Katie finished, and then I peed a huge stream into the bowl. That felt so good. I was going to go back to the bedroom as soon as I shook off and flushed, but a hand snaked out of the shower and pulled me in. The next thirty plus minutes were spent leaving more of what caused those baby bumps to run down their legs. The two girls kissed each other and me enough to make me dizzy. Now that’s the way to get the day started.

The two put a shift on over their heads, while I put shorts and a T-shirt on. All three of us went through the kitchen to see if we could get breakfast, and were told it would be ready in ten minutes.

I told Stephen to give the girls some V-8 and to give me some of the same but make mine bite when we went into the saloon.

Jules looked at me and asked, “This is Thursday, Brad. Are you playing hooky today?”

“Yes, Ma’am. Kelly is busy at the new north office, and Georgia needs to learn to control the LA office. Someone will call if there’s a problem. You see, I’m almost there. I have all these people to do my work for me and all I have to do is to make sure that they are going in the right direction. If I could only do that with the partners.”

I had a Bloody Mary and coffee while we were waiting. I was just about to get another bloody drink when Tina came out to tell us that breakfast is on the table. We sat on one end of the table with a love on each side of me. We were having some unusual eggs scrambled with fish eggs that had been soaked in wine. I guess this was some kind of super special breakfast, but plain scrambled eggs would have been fine.

Jules asked me, “What happened to Sumi? She should have slipped into bed with us last night. I’m thinking that Mitsi probably wants her turn with the master of the house.”

I told my two, “I’m sure the two will corner both of you together and individually and find out what their boundaries are. I would have passed if you hadn’t called to tell Sumi to keep me company. She’s a very docile person to be such a skilled fighter. You should feel how tight her muscles are. She’s in excellent shape as you two also are. You’re taking care of yourselves and your babies by exercising. I’m really proud of you.”

Katie noted, “I’ve actually lost weight, but maintaining the baby’s health. I think I’ve dumped the last of my belly fat. My thighs are doing very well, and my arms and pecs are showing muscle. Jules and I are in the best shape we’ve been in since high school. Mitsi has been working out with us, but is also cautioning us as to which exercises we should and shouldn’t do.”

“You two are doing a great job. What is it now? How long do I have to wait to hold our babies in my arms?”

Jules said, “Too long to be planning anything but a lot of loving so that our kids will know we love each other.”

My cell phone was ringing in my office, so I went to answer it. Dan was on the phone and said that he was calling from thirty-five thousand feet over the wheat fields of Kansas at six hundred miles an hour. “We all couldn’t wait, so we’re coming early. I figured you to take the day off to be with your ladies, so send us to the golf course and our ladies out to shop as soon as we get there.”

“What is your ETA, Dan?”

There was some discussion then Dan said, “We should land right at eleven your time. We’ll keep the appointment with the golf club owners and run up to your new north office. We’re all looking forward to the excitement of opening a new office. That we will have three new offices is really exciting. We’ll see you soon.”

I looked up to see my two loves watching me when I hung up. Katie told me, “Come out to the lounge area and sit down for some news.”

As soon as we were sitting in three overstuffed chairs, Jules said, “I told you that we had some news, but you had to wait. Well, Love, it’s time. I figured that it would be a good time to be involved in some currency trading with all the craziness that was going on this past week. There were a few stocks we worked with, but nothing special. The British pound sank below sea level and a bunch of foreign governments were trying to shore it up. Yours truly thought we should help out early in the game, and bought up about four hundred million at the bottom price. The price began jumping northward at the same time. Good ole’ B.O. was using our treasury to shore up sterling, which gave a lot of other traders the confidence to stay in.”

Jules was enjoying this and smiled even bigger. “We began to sell off our stash piecemeal at above market prices when the line on that began to stabilize and became steady. People were now thinking the pound would be trading way over what it had been. That couldn’t happen because it would screw up the trade balance. Well, we sold off all our British currency for a minimum of four times what we paid for it. Think about four hundred million times four. That’s over a billion if you use the same math we do. Add some more profit of over three hundred and fifty million from our other trades and fees to that, and we’ve just had a two billion dollar week. How’d we do, Hubby?”

“Oh. My. God! You two are so amazing that you’ll never be underestimated by me, your husband. You made the family money by the bushel, you made your clients money they didn’t expect while watching the news, and the two of you could pack up, take your shingle down, and tell the world to kiss your tushes. Totally awesome.”

The two moved to me and sat on my knees to hug me and pull me into their shift covered breasts. I told them, “You need to write a book on how to search out and work certain trade situations. You’d get rich signing autographs.”

“Well, Big Daddy, your third babe with the little boobs and nice butt has become very sharp, very fast. We gave her two hundred grand to work with, and she’s already over a million. I can’t wait to see what she does while we’re here. She has a good eye and feel for what’s happening in the markets.”

Katie asked, “Whaddya think? You gonna keep us? Can we do some nesting now and get ready for these babies?”

You can’t help but to hold and kiss two women who just brought the family a billion dollars. If they did that for us, I wondered how they did for Hideki and Yuu.

I asked Jules, “How did you do for Hideki and Yuu?”

Jules shook her head as she said, “They both said to stop trading with their money as they thought this could be the time the markets would go bust. They took their reserves and converted them while the market was dropping almost five percent on gold. Every trader knows the market will come back, so it was time to buy low and sell high. Anyway, we weren’t allowed to buy for them, but we did let them know of the billion dollar profit we made. Their only win was when gold prices came back up.”

“So you’re telling me you two in the last couple of months have built our investment holdings to over two billion dollars?”

Katie said, “They are not investment holdings. The two billion is in real solid gold bars in a variety of banks that understand what we do. Everything that we tell you we own is real, and you can touch and feel it in your hands any time, day or night. Some is going to be committed in various short term speculations, but only a limited quantity at a time. It’s real, Brad.”

“I was afraid of that. All this and you’ve been having improvements done at the house, flying family everywhere, buying or leasing airplanes, and if I heard correctly, making yourself a fifty percent partner in Dai’s security firm. You women are dangerous.”

Jules said, “Go with Brindle and Vicki to get the people flying in. Katie and I need to have a talk with Mitsi, June, and Sumi. You should take your vitamins because those girls are probably going to want some attention tonight.”

We needed to take two cars to the airport because there would be four couples. I should let them take taxis, as much as they had screwed up the progress of my offices. I don’t do immature things like that even when I’m pissed.

We arrived at the airport and found that the plane we were waiting for was being held in the landing pattern because of some disturbance at another airport. I didn’t understand the relevance of what was happening at a field thirty miles away. It was going to get crowded up there very fast if traffic into LAX was also being held.

The lined up limos and special cars was impressive, as this interruption happened during some of the busiest air traffic hours.

Planes began to land a half hour after we got in line. Brindle had a hand held aviation radio and conversed with the hostess of the Cessna Citation X. They were on final, so they would be landing very soon.

It was easy to recognize the beautiful fast aircraft the partners were in. It was a little sleeker than the G650, although not that much faster. We could at least stand upright in our airplane.

The Citation came to park very close to the operations building, so the two cars raced out to the plane even before the door opened and steps came down. Field security came as the door opened and confirmed that we were who the passengers were expecting. I guess a lot of weird shit goes on at airfields with so many planes owned by various corporations and VIP individuals.

It only took us a couple of minutes to move people from the airplane to the limo and the Bentley. I made sure that there was no more luggage in the baggage compartment, and that the crew had been provided for after the plane was serviced.

I was in the limo with Vicki as the driver. She had insisted since the three newly trained women weren’t with us. I let Kurt ride shotgun next to Vicki. His wife asked me if he was safe and I told her, “You should probably check on him if we stop for longer than a long traffic light. That lady does like the men she uses to have some fun.”

We were treated to her laugh and she said, “It means that I can survey the field and possibly have some fun with some young stud or very lovely lady with an adept tongue if he gets a little extra.”

That had me and Mika smiling. Dan was doing the Indian Chief scowl until I kicked him to get his attention. He was going to get his back up about being kicked, but I told him that I had spoken to him twice and he hadn’t responded. I asked him again, “What kind of meal would make you a happy man, Dan?”

Dan looked at me with a whimsical look and said, “I’ll be very happy if you have a chef who can give me some decent sushi and a bartender who knows how to mix drinks. We had a decent meal on the airplane, but nothing like we’ve had at your places before. I’d pay to stay at your home in Hawaii with that wonderful Japanese cook who is there.”

I looked at Dan and said, “I’ll take you to the kitchen when we go into the saloon, and you can talk to Osa, a true Japanese chef. You and Mika can ask her for anything. She’ll send out for anything she doesn’t have what it takes to make.”

Dan gushed and said, “This is so good. I want to live like this. Would you like to be pampered like this, Mika?”

“Of course I would, Dan, but we must first learn to make that kind of money so that we can enjoy these worldly treats. Let’s begin with you making the money and we’ll go from there.”

Mika was a special lady, and could probably have led the macho Dan to more than the billions I was enjoying.

We had been in the lead, so Vicki parked far enough from the door so that the limousine’s doors would also be near the front door. I was out of the car and helping Mika and Kurt’s wife from the car. Forest took my hand for assistance, but Dan just looked at me with his perpetual scowl.

Jules and Katie met the three women, and immediately had them in the saloon ordering something from Tina who was behind the bar.

Charles, Stephen, Brindle, and Vicki took the bags upstairs to the assigned executive type suites that were way down the hall from our suite. I led the men into the saloon, and asked, “Want a drink, or would you and Mika prefer to discuss a snack with the cook first?”

Dan actually smiled, and said to Mika who came to stand with him, “Let’s talk to your cook, and then we’ll get a drink. I have no idea why I’m so hungry.”

Mika said, “You haven’t eaten well for a couple of weeks, so this will begin to help you put some weight back on.” I led the two toward the kitchen and we stood on the side of the counter opposite the kitchen’s working area.

Osa came forward to us, and came around the counter and gave me a hug as always. She smiled, and said, “Brad knows that I get a hug or he doesn’t get his usual snacks.” The Japanese cook waved at one of the preparation tables, and said, “I have several serving platters ready. I have some just baked Jalapeno poppers made three different ways. I have little signs that tell you what the fillings are. I have a fruit and veggie tray with a couple of different dips. I just finished several types of sushi. Please pay attention to the dishes marked spicy, as they are the way Brad likes them.”

Osa picked up a long toothpick, stabbed a small rolled up sushi, and handed it to Dan. She did it again and handed it to Mika. She said, “This is the sushi that Jules and Katie like the most. They like me to make the pieces tiny so they can be dipped in any of the sauces.”

Dan looked at the tiny piece and stuffed it in his mouth. His eyes flashed open and then half closed. He whispered, “That is totally awesome.”

Mika had put the whole small piece in her mouth and slowly chewed to savor the many flavors Osa had put into the marinade. I handed Dan a platter of sauces and Mika a platter of Jalapenos, while I picked up the huge platter of various types of sushi. We went back to the bar where Charles was with Tina, making drinks for everyone.

I went back for the platter of vegetables and dips, and another platter of sushi that had appeared, along with some tiny kabobs with pieces of meat, vegetables, and fruit on the skewers. Those looked good and were on some kind of warming serving dish that looked like a grill.

Everyone in the saloon was crowded around the bar area where the snacks were now displayed. The dishes were put on the bar and the trays taken back to the kitchen. There was a lot of food for us.

Jules came to me and asked; “Would it be OK for the three new girls to come join us? I want to introduce them to your management, but I also want them to become comfortable with Katie, me, and you together. I want them to be your personal companions while you’re here in LA and when you travel. Not just Sumi, but all of them. I doubt that I can keep my hands off them as it is. Katie wants to give your Indy people some knockout drugs and go play right this minute.”

“You two really make it difficult to remember that you’re my wives. I suppose that we should have to have some kind of ceremony for Willy since I think of her as not just a bed partner for you two, but as another wife, helpmate, and future mother of my children.”

Jules said, “I’ll have the girls come join us. They may not want to have alcohol, but I’m sure they’ll enjoy the snacks.”

I joined the men in their discussion about our activities. I gave them a brief rundown on what we’ll be doing. We would go to the north office without wives tomorrow morning and visit with all the staff. We would then go to Johnny’s for lunch before going to the meeting with the country club owners. Dan had a smile on his face when I itemized that, indicating he had something ready to clinch this deal.

I was about to talk about the suggested plans for the weekend and next week when the three new bodyguards came into the saloon with Jules leading and Katie following them.

The three were absolutely stunningly gorgeous. You could see the startled expression on the four men’s faces. Jules brought the girls to stand with me and placed one of Sumi’s and Mitsi’s hands in mine. She told the men, “These three ladies are now a part of our security staff, as well as special companions to our family. Please meet June, an accomplished Karate second degree black belt, as well as one of our security drivers. The girl to Brad’s left is Mitsi, also a second degree black belt, and the girl to Brad’s right is Sumi, a fourth degree black belt who will be teaching us better defensive moves. I have asked them to share our evening together. They will be with us and you when we’re out during the day.”

Forest said, “You usually have your man with you, but I see that he has been replaced by some very attractive showpieces.”

I told the legal counsel, “Donte had to take a couple of months off, and happily recommended these women. We were short a person in Hawaii too, so we took all three since they are a matched set.”

Kurt asked, “Do they lie out in the sun? I’d love to check that out.”

Kurt’s wife heard that and came to punch him in the arm. “You old perv. What in the world would you do with one of these three? Lick ‘em to death? I’m surprised that your heart can take just looking at them, much less doing anything more.”

The three guards mixed in with the ladies, but I don’t think they joined in the conversation.

I finished telling the men my plans for the weekend. “We might be able to get a round, or at least nine holes, in depending on how early we finish tomorrow. We will play some serious golf at other clubs on Saturday and Sunday.”

“We’re going to stop by my office first Monday, then go up to the new office and visit. I want to take you up to San Jose in my plane Tuesday. The office is very close to the airport, so you’ll get a chance to see it and to visit with Sheila and most of her staff. San Antonio should be about ready to check out if you want to tour it. You should really stop there to see how we were able to create a temporary office. The models and inventory homes are ahead of schedule, and they will be selling those this weekend with only a small ad on Saturday and a good one on Sunday. They have begun the radio ads, but none on TV yet. It’s almost done, Guys. Get ready for some great numbers.”

Dan looked at his best friend, Forest, and his other partners, and said, “All you guys keep my head out of the clouds and into reality. We have someone willing to make all this work. We might have a surprise for Brad, but I think he’ll like this one.”

We ate the snacks and had plenty to drink. The Midwest folks were getting tired and soon wanted to go to bed. I saw Dan looking at the stairs and went to show him the elevator I had installed. I told him, “Use this, and I’ll make sure that all our golf will be played using carts. Let’s get your strength back. You gave us a real scare.”

I took the couple to their suite and directed the others to theirs. I told them all that I would be up at six our time and that they didn’t have to get up that early since I used the gym in the basement every morning. The girls were helping Charles, Stephen, and Tina put the saloon back together. I didn’t see our three bodyguards, and Jules noticed me looking around. She said, “They’re doing a grounds check with the security people who we hired before. I thought it would be good to have a night patrol while we have so many important guests. We’ve stationed an extra man at the gate house too. We’ll all sleep better with the new electronics and walking guards.”

I gave my special babe a hug and began shooing the two toward the stairs.

I was apprehensive once in the room that the girls had invited all three of our new Japanese bodyguards to come to us. Both my women saw my nervousness once again, and Katie told me, “We told the girls that we would have some playtime together when the visitors are gone. Just relax with us, Brad. We’ll take care of you and make enjoying your new girls a pleasure. Let them be your companions. It would be Sumi if you were going to worry about any of them. She may want a whole lot more than you want to give.”

That was a confusing statement. What could she want from me that I wouldn’t want to provide?

The three of us played for way over an hour and we collapsed with baby bumps pressed against my sides. This was an amazing experience because I felt life in those bumps. I fell asleep imagining me holding two babies in my arms, and then realized that there would be three to hold. How was I going to do that?

I woke up just before six, and was out of bed putting workout clothes and shoes on. I somehow thought the four men would be up because their body clocks would be three hours later. I went to the saloon and found Mika and Annie having coffee, and also dressed in workout clothes. Ann said, “Two of your very desirable young ladies were already here and went on to the gym. They told me to have you take us out to the yard for some Tai Chi. They said that we would enjoy it before working out.

We went to the green area between the pool and tennis courts and I told the two ladies to follow and copy me as we woke our muscles. I told them that we would be going slow as that was the best way to enjoy this.

The ladies were sweating thirty minutes later, and the three Japanese female bodyguards had joined us and were sweating just as much. I took Mika and Ann into the gym where we used the treadmills, followed by machines for them and free weights for me. I loved the way it made me feel energized.

We went upstairs where I did my triple S and dressed in a suit for today. I gave my girls a smooch so that they would think about getting up. They awoke and smooched me in return before getting out of bed. I was almost surprised at how upbeat both of them were since they were pregnant. I wondered if Willy was as happy. I told them both that I was going to have breakfast and get the men to the office to begin our day. They knew my schedule and also knew that I wanted to be home at a reasonable time to enjoy our evening together.

All four men were at the big table having breakfast from bowls that must have just arrived, as they were all warm. I commented, “Now this is what a hotel breakfast should be like.”

Forest said, “I want one of your man’s killer Bloody Marys tomorrow morning. That one I had before was one of the best I’ve ever had. I might even have two.”

Ken nodded in agreement, and then Kurt said, “These scoundrels have been hiding how great you treat your guests. I think that I might have begged to visit before this had I known.”

Brindle, Vicki, and June were all poised to be my driver today. I told Brindle, “I think we’ll use only the limousine. We should be comfortable with one bodyguard and the driver. That back seat of the Rolls is huge. We men will all sit back there and be able to talk about our plans.”

We went to the office with me in the middle seat, but the two men who sat at the sides didn’t realize that the rear seat was curved and had arm rest dividers between the seats. I had volunteered to sit in the middle and was very comfortable. The two other smaller men sat by the doors while Dan and Forest sat across from us, facing backward.

The three drivers did rock/paper/scissors to determine who was going to drive and we ended up with June. She assured me that she was familiar with all of north LA, and knew where our new office building and developments were at.

I did a tour of the office with Georgia and the four men. All was well and Matt had us stand in front of the staff in the office. “Ladies and Gentlemen, these are the men who gladly sign your commission checks every week. I’m making this announcement because the home office has advised me that all commissioned salespeople who produce a minimum amount of business monthly will now not only have personal health insurance, but also dependent coverage. This is unprecedented in the real estate industry.”

There was a tremendous amount of applause, whistling, and hollering.

I hadn’t heard about this but the company now had an even more attractive package to offer experienced salespeople. Matt shook each of the home office people’s hands, and told us to enjoy the day.

I know when to get the hell out of Dodge, and this was it. We took off for the north office and arrived there in just a little over twenty-five minutes.

The receptionist had been training at our office, so I recognized her. I had met the Sales Manager, the Finance Manager, and the Accounting team. Ken was there to make his two engineers comfortable with the four decorators. It was amazing that Kelly had been able to assemble her staff without stripping the personnel from our office.

The lady who was in charge of the Title Company confided in me that she already had two appointments to close some loans for a couple of local realtors. The Finance Manager was a cohort of Jimmy’s who had recommended him to Kelly.

Kelly was smiling after our tour. She told us, “I’ll see you all for our first day of business on Monday. Be ready, because I’m sure that some of the sales folks we’ve found have sandbagged a few sales to prime the pump. I’m going to do everything possible to show up Brad and the Hollywood office.”

I applauded that attitude, and told Kelly that I hope she succeeded.

We took off to look at one of Kelly’s developments. It was beautiful the way it had all the brush cleared away from our area so that we wouldn’t feed a fire. One of the features Julio had decided that we needed to invest in was a six million gallon cistern that all the rain water ran into. The water there was pumped out to keep the grounds green. We would be adding cisterns to all our developments if this was successful. That was a big cost, but just the security of being able to fight a local fire as well as provide water for irrigation was a plus.

We drove back south to check out the two condo complexes that we were now selling. The condos adjoining the golf club had the partners’ interest. I told them that we were still canvasing the area for golf courses with extra land so that we could do the same deal. The country clubs loved the idea of us expanding their membership and collecting the initiation and dues for them. I felt like it was a license to steal if the future condo owners liked golf. They should be directed to another location if they didn’t like golf, although the pools, tennis courts, and a great restaurant with weekend entertainment could even attract non-golfers.

We went straight to Johnny’s from there, where we had tables instead of my usual booth. It was a good time to review everything they had seen and what to look for on Monday when we watched the office in operation.

I told Dan, “Your direction to look into condominiums was pretty off the wall because I had only dealt with homes. I did a bunch of research into all the various types of condos there were because of your interest. The one thing I found was milk toast construction with apartment style facades. They didn’t do anything for me. I had all the architects get with me to have a brainstorming session on what we could do. The City Center complex resulted in part of it, and the two complexes that we were going to build zero lot line homes on told me that we could do it. You really made me learn about an entirely different type of real estate, Dan. You guys have the proposal of what I want to do with the land we bought two months ago, and we’re getting some zoning changes for a country club and your condominium village. That one is a major undertaking, but we have all the engineering and designs ready to begin construction.”

Ken said, “Do you have the largest construction workforce in California now? You have people working in eight developments, two remote condominium projects, and who knows how many workers at the City Center project.”

“We’ll have to ask Julio. He has the freedom to keep on hiring in order to build our projects faster. The group who was working on the north office has been shifted to the developments, but may go to City Center.”

Dan said, “Let’s go see these people about the property you want for condos.”

We arrived and were ushered into their restaurant where we were served coffee, while the owners group was already drinking. I passed the project folders out so that everyone would be on the same page while we discussed this.

I was going to lead the meeting, but the leader of the owners group stood and said, “You men threw us for a loop when you called back to ask a few questions. It seems that we’re already dealing with you on some other properties. We got together and cussed and discussed everything you folks want, and we were able to come up with some numbers for you to work with. It’s to your advantage that three of us want to totally divest ourselves from owning a bunch of property to manage in this area. I think we can retain enough that the other one will be a happy property owner, while the rest of us are going to Florida, Texas, and Hawaii.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.