LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 59

Sex Story: Chapter 59 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I spent almost all of Friday night, Saturday, and Sunday totally involved with my loves. I did play golf with a bunch of people on Sunday morning. The movie stars wanted to join us, so we sent them to the less difficult course, while Hideki played with Joe and JoAnn, and Yuu played with Jules and me. My wife was a better golfer than she let on, and even though she was playing with an unbalanced pregnant body, she was shooting a game that rivaled her uncle. I was using this game and course to practice my shot location, so it became all about Yuu and Jules.

This family is competitive in everything they do. It wasn’t acceptable for women to be as successful in business as Jules was, and it was unheard of that the strange niece could even come close to beating Yuu on the golf course. I think Jules let up and didn’t make the shots she could have on the seventeenth and eighteenth. I knew the two of us would play this same course in the near future and enjoy trying to better each other.

We had lunch at the club’s restaurant, and made sure the movie stars and their people would be welcome. I figured on having Dad and Joe invite them out to play the different courses often.

All knew that I was going back to the mainland on Monday morning. I left at one in the morning to arrive in LA about eight forty-five Pacific time. I felt rested and ready for everything that would be waiting for me. The other people on the flight were happy to be leaving Hawaii and arriving in LA at an hour to get most of a full day’s work in. I think everyone on the flight was sound asleep five minutes after takeoff.

The office was doing everything it should by the time I got there. Kelly had the two new Foxworth Assistants working in Finance and Accounting. She told me that she was planning on putting them into every department for a couple of days to get some knowledge about each area and then begin beating them up on numbers. She said that she had learned more about how to manage the overall office by learning what the numbers indicated was happening. Kelly could do my job this minute.

Georgia said, “You have several sample contracts for Assistant Regional Managers for offices and for key positions. You’ll need some quiet time to read and digest everything in them. There’s also a new contract for your position here in LA. You said something like this would be coming.”

“Okay, those are all very important, so I’m going to take them home and work on them. There is no way I will be able to focus enough with everything happening here. Tell those who call that I’m working on something that’s important and I shouldn’t be interrupted. I’ll be back as soon as I have worked through these.”

I really needed another pair of knowledgeable eyes to read and work with me on these, but who could I get? Kelly needs to be in the office, and Georgia doesn’t have the knowledge to evaluate the contracts. That’s when it hit me, I called Connie. “Hey, there, how would you like to go home with me for a nooner? I actually want you to go home with me to help evaluate some new employment contracts. One of them will be yours, so you have an interest in what we’re going to do.”

Connie said, “Give me a few minutes to tell my people what they need to do for the rest of the day and I’ll be right down.”

True to her word, Connie came into the office and asked, “Thanks for asking for me instead of the gorgeous folks you have in your office. Can I assume that you will bring me back to the office before close of business?”

“No sweat. We should be done by then, but we’ll work on what’s left tomorrow if not. Let’s get it done.”

I described what had happened in Indianapolis on the way home. I think what I told her gave her some confidence in the company. Everyone’s faith in Mooney had been shaken. I told her that the contracts she would be interested in should be only additions to the regular contract she was working under right now.

“We need to go over every line and word to make sure that we fully understand all the language. We need an attorney, but the only one I know of that I would trust is in Reno right now.”

Connie was laughing really hard at that, and when she finally got her breath, said, “You are really as nutty as Rose is if you trust her over her dad, but she is about as straightforward and honest as you could ever find in an attorney.”

Connie said, “I can call my sometimes roommate to come work with us if you want. I know that she isn’t working on anything right now, and I know she’s in the mood for some of my attention.”

“Have her come if she’s good with business contract law. Give me her name so that I can have the gate guard let her in.”

I pulled in front of the house front door and watched Donte jump out of the car and look around several times before going toward the house door that opened as Charles welcomed us. Donte brushed up against me and I could tell he was checking on my weapon in my shoulder holster. Connie and I went inside and we told Charles that another lady should soon be joining us.

We had just begun reading and dissecting the contracts when Jeannie Johnston was introduced into the saloon. The lady was dressed in a near floor length full skirt that was split almost to her waist. The skirt spread when she sat and showed some really nice looking legs. I was caught gawking at her gams, and she said, “Those legs you’re looking at are for the consumption of the female persuasion unless you’re really something special. It’s not that I don’t like men, I just like ladies more.”

Connie was almost in stitches as she was trying to contain herself. She hadn’t warned me or Jeannie of our status. Connie told her, “I’ve sampled this guy and he’s worth the effort if you want to enjoy some cock. He’ll probably make you talk to his women first who are in Hawaii right now, because he is a real straight-shooter. Let’s work a while and see what happens later. I have my hopes up.”

James brought us coffee and said that he would have lunch for us later. Connie and I began with the addendums to contracts like hers that would increase her responsibilities and reward her for teaching the accounting staff in branch offices, as well as continuing to improve the accounting in her own office. There was a salary percentage increase that could be universally used, as well as a two hundred and fifty-sixth of a percent ride from the offices they were working with. It didn’t sound like much, but it becomes sizeable if you think of the volume.

(Figure a million in home sales with a sales commission of six percent or sixty thousand dollars. One 64th of one percent is worth $156.25. Now figure the group does a billion in sales, not an unusual monthly amount, and that $156 becomes $156,250. Even a lowly 1/256th becomes $39,082. That’s not bad for a normally salaried employee making a hundred fifty to two hundred fifty thousand a year. How hard would you work for an additional $458,000 buckeroos a year?)

Connie told me that she wanted to supervise all the offices on the west coast. She said, “Shoot fire, Brad, I could be knocking down an extra couple of million a month doing this stuff. No wonder your commissions are so high. I thought the Office Managers were being taken advantage of at first, but now that we’re bringing in the bucks, the Sales Manager is making so much money that I’m surprised he’s still around, and you’re making more money than the U.S. treasury. You’re getting only a sixty-fourth of a percent of the volume of this office, but we’re doing some heavy business. That’s only the Regional commission. Now add a sixteenth of a percent as Office Manager and your number skyrockets. You get a sixty-fourth of every office you’re currently supervising. That’s a whopping amount of money. Add the bonus money you get for exceeding projections to all that, and you’re knocking down that extra two mill there too.”

“You knew all this before, Connie. Why are you so surprised?”

“I never put it together for myself the way I did for you. I only looked at the numbers and didn’t associate it with what the numbers really meant. I know my bonus money was bigger this past several quarters than it has ever been, but I didn’t give it any consideration until you just went through how it all was paying out. What you’re trying to do is to give me about a two hundred percent raise.”

“Think about it, Connie, you’ll get the raise if you and your counterparts produce and teach the Managers and Assistants what the numbers mean. We’ll be doing twice the business we are at present if we do this right. Now get excited!!!”

It was time for lunch and we had some decent fish sandwiches with some really good creamy coleslaw. Jeannie commented, “This is the first time I’ve ever been in a home such as this. I’ve never met a real butler or real maid until just now. You don’t seem to be snooty or pushy like a lot of my wealthy clients are. Why are you different?”

“Well, Jeannie, I’m from average parents and was able to work through college and some grad school before I joined Mooney, the company we’re doing this for. I was transferred around in the process, and ended here where I met two wonderful ladies. One of the ladies is a very successful stocks, bonds, futures, and commodity contracts trader. The other lady is becoming equally as proficient in trading. I’m told that my income is sizeable enough to be considered as part of our wealth, but I’m not sure by the way the two of them seem to absorb expenses of others. Who knows why I’m not an arrogant asshole, but it doesn’t seem like it would be fun to me. Thank you for being available to help me. I need to tell you that I will pay your normal hourly charge. Just send Connie your invoice and it will be paid immediately.”

Jeannie looked at me for a long time, but never offered a comment.

We finished up the contract addendums with only some minor language changes after lunch. We then compared my existing contract to the one being offered. The first thing that was noted was that this contract was for a specified period of time with no auto-renewal when it expired. I had thought it would contain some reduced commission areas, but it actually contained some increased commissions for new operations. It included how I would supervise my Regional Assistant Managers and what I would make as their supervisor.

This required us to stop and analyze the Assistant Regional Office Manager contracts. We went through them inch by inch to make sure that the language didn’t hurt them in the future. It was as if their existing contracts would continue, and they would enjoy additional compensation for being the supervising person for their office. The language was what it was supposed to be.

We went back to my contract and finally settled on only a few changes. I sent all the information to the home office with a note that said I would be available via my cell phone this week.

Connie told Jeannie, “Brad and I play pool in a league on Monday and Thursday. Come play with us if you like the game. We play at the ‘Rack’ in Hollywood.”

Jeannie said, “Would it get me closer to some intimate time with the boss?”

Connie laughed, and said, “Sit right there and we’ll see what the boss’ ladies have to say.”

Connie used my laptop and swiveled it to view Jeannie. She called Hawaii on the cell phone and was able to get to Jules. She asked if both Jules and Katie could come to the PC camera.

‘Ta da’, Jules, Katie, and Willy were all suddenly looking at the camera screen. Connie gave a brief description of the situation. She said, “This woman wants to make time with your man, and I told her that she had to go through you. She’s an attorney and has worked with us this afternoon on the new contracts for Brad and his people. I’ve known her for a very long time. We’re actually roommates, but we both seem to wander a little. She wants a more intimate visit but you two or three can decide that.”

Jules said, “Okay, where is this babe who wants to fool with our man?”

Jeannie got in front of the PC and said, “I’m Jeannie, and I am not as flagrant as Connie. I haven’t been with a man since my last test, and that was almost a year ago. I don’t think Connie has had a guy since then either. I’m not an ankle biter as you can see, and I don’t try to take over someone else’s property. Connie has made Brad desirable to me ever since he arrived out here, and I’ve enjoyed working with him today. We’re going to play pool in a little while, and that is why I wanted to make sure I had your permission to seduce your man.”

Katie said, “Show me your tits. My guy is a tittie man and needs some nourishing nipples to keep his interest.”

Connie and I exchanged glances and we both knew Katie was really pulling Jeannie’s chain.

Jeannie hesitated then stripped her top and bra off. She had some nice ones that were just under Jules’ size. Katie said, “Not bad. Check these out to know what our man is used to.”

Katie pulled her shift off and was offering her magnums to the screen. I said, “I may not go along with any of this, Katie. I know to fly to Hawaii and get all I could want if I need to get some loving. I just left there after enjoying all three of you last night.”

Jules came on the screen with her shift off too, and said, “All true, Brad, but you are one hell of a stud to do without even one night. Do Jeannie until she screams uncle if she interests you. Have Connie join you. I know that she’s an absolute terror between the sheets.”

Jeannie said, “I promise to return him undamaged, and I won’t fall in love with him until I know you two better.”

I told the screen with my ladies’ breasts showing, “You guys aren’t helping. I now have your tops in my head for the rest of the night. I love you and I’m telling you that I’ll enjoy all three of you in a couple of days.”

The Skype screen went blank telling me they stopped the transmission. Connie came to me, hugged me, and gave me a kiss on the cheek. She very quietly said, “Jeannie is very sweet and is usually only interested in other girls. That she is attracted to you is something different. Keep me with you if you decide to play. I’d love to enjoy you again.”

It was time for the office to close, so I called to make sure everything was working the way it should. Kelly said that we were having a great sales day, and that the Foxworth girls were running over to tell them every time a new sale was brought in. Kelly said, “Just you showing up here has your sales team producing again. I think we’ll be doing five hundred sales a week between here, the north office, and the condo office. How are we ever going to process that many sales?”

“I don’t know, but we’re going to find out, Kelly. Think about this, Kelly. If having a north LA office is a good idea, why not open a south LA office? We can’t have a beach office as there just isn’t any open land, but there is land to the east, so why not an east LA office. Think about it.”

“Oh shit, I didn’t think about either direction, but you’re right, why not in either direction? We could open offices and developments anywhere out here. We know how to clear the area so that our homes would be safe from brush fires. We have to completely clear any area we develop so that there’s no overlap between brush and tree lines that could burn us out. This is going to be fun, isn’t it, Brad?”

Georgia wanted to talk to me and said, “I have several Assistant applications that you need to review. It seems several company people want to come here to become Assistants because of our high placement rate. You might need to temper some of their hopes with the forecast that not many management positions will be open in the foreseeable future.”

“I’ll look at them in the morning while we figure out what offices need to be visited. It’s time, Sweet Thing. Go home. Make sure you smile at everyone who goes past you. That makes them want to be there in the morning.”

Georgia was laughing as she hung up.

Connie said, “Can Jeannie and I go up and freshen up? Should we use your suite or a different one?”

“Use our room. I’ll probably not shower or shave again for pool. I will change into jeans.”

Donte was in the saloon reading a book, so I asked him, “Can I give you my piece while I’m at the pool hall tonight? I want to put jeans and a T-shirt on without a sport coat. I want to play my best and don’t want any interference.”

Donte smiled and said, “Bring your clip-on and give it to me when we’re in the car. You know when there’s a problem, so I don’t have to worry about you. What’s the deal with these women?”

“I don’t know yet, but the girls in Hawaii are telling them it’s all good to have an orgy. I don’t think I’ll get involved, so I’ll probably pass on outside entertainment.”

Donte laughed and said, “Yuu must be the real chaser in the family. He is always having strange women in his bed according to Dai. Dai says the man buys condoms by the gross. That’s still dangerous. That you are reasonably circumspect about your liaisons is good, so I don’t feel guilty when you talk to your women.”

“Truthfully, Donte, I’d rather my women choose the playmate if I’m going to stray. They know most of the fun stuff in Hollywood between the three of them, and will direct me away from something that might be bad. It’s still easier to just ignore the outside stuff and keep my playtime within the family.”

Our Monday night team was hanging on within the middle of the field in ranking because the heavyweight, me, has been gone. I’m a skill level nine in 9-ball, so that leaves fourteen skill level points for others to play when I play with the team. The team has me, a seven, two fours, two threes, and two twos. Our twos were miserable pool players, but added a lot of laughs with their personalities. They tried their best but just couldn’t get the hand/eye coordination together. We could play both fours and both threes for fourteen, and me as a nine for a twenty-three skill level total if I played.

The team captain said, “You haven’t been able to play lately, so do it tonight and we’ll see how it works out. It will be tough to win if they play a low skill level against you, but you can give us a lesson in safes.”

The opposing team did what was unexpected by playing their seven first. I looked at our seven and he came to me, “This guy is probably better than me, but not you. He’s going to shit and freeze up and not do well as soon as we put you up against him. The guy can’t shoot worth a shit if he doesn’t feel dominant.”

That was a truth as the lag was silly as he bounced his ball a foot off the bottom cushion.

I broke and ran the first three racks. The fourth break only one sank, but the table totally sucked. I should have checked how tight the rack was. My only recourse was to tap the one and put the cue ball behind the other balls. That was it for my opposition as he was totally out of his league. I ended up beating him bad enough to give us an eighteen to two lead.

I played a few money games after that and picked up a hundred or a twenty at a time. Connie came to me when the team had won, and asked, “Can I come visit you tonight? You know that Jeannie would like to come too.”

“You know that I love the loving, but how about if I wait until my ladies can give Jeannie a sticker that says okay to do.”

Connie giggled and said, “That’s the reason I love you so much. You even make sense when you turn down pussy. Give her a kiss on the cheek and tell her that you’ll figure a way to fool with her next time.”

I did that between games with some of the most determined people who wanted to beat me so that they could hang a note on the wall that said they beat ‘Brad’. I didn’t let any new notes get hung and went home with lined pockets. Brindle said that she needed to take up playing pool during her off hours, because there was a lot of anxious pussy there at the pool hall.

Donte asked me if I was going to go there on his days off when I had to have others watching me. I assured him I would avoid the Rack when he wasn’t available.

Friday was crazy from when I showed up at seven-thirty until it was time to run away from the place. First was a problem with the north office’s newest development. The County was saying that we didn’t install the proper pipes for the drain field for heavy rainfall. The engineer showed them the tables that they created and we had exceeded their size by a couple of feet. The County said that the engineers who approved the drains were no longer with the County because of these kinds of mishaps.

I had our local counsel begin hammering engineering and permitting to find out if the engineers who approved us were really gone. They weren’t gone, and upon being summoned to testify on our behalf in an on-demand hearing, they told the judge that our installation exceeded what was specified by the County. We were allowed to continue to build inventory and model houses.

There was a process server who showed up on Friday just before five to give us an order to cease and desist all construction in the North LA development areas because it had a specific kind of plant that was ecologically important to the area. The time of day had us stop any work on the jobsite, but it also gave us a weekend to get this squashed, as well as find out who was working against us.

Kelly and I worked the phones until eight that night to see what we could find out. Joan showed up from Phoenix, said that she had heard about this, and that she had answered all the legal stuff having to do with the weeds that were there before we began getting permits. Kelly was going to take Joan home with her, but I said, “Let me take you two out to dinner or come with me for something the cooks can make for us.”

Kelly said, “What do you say to that, Joan. Want to join the boss for an evening of fun at the mansion? Hugh never had it as good as our guy.”

Joan said, “Oh yeah, I’ll eat him, or should that be that I’ll eat at his place? I know his women allow some fun with us outside women sometimes. They are some of the best pussy eaters in LA.”

Kelly nudged her, and said, “The women are in Hawaii, so any pussy eating is going to be done by the man himself or his currently most important Assistant.”

Joan broke up hearing that, and gave me a hug and a big kiss. “Oh boy, I get some loving without having to beg all night. Feed me, Big Guy, and let’s get to the main course as fast as possible.”

Ken called while we were eating some very special chicken breasts. He said, “Call me in the morning because Forest and I have the answer to all this bullshit. We might be able to cripple these people before Sunday. I’d like to be sure so that construction can be up and running on Monday morning.”

I now wish that I hadn’t acted rushed when Ken was on the phone. I’ll have to wait until morning to find out. The more I thought about it, the more aggravated I became because I needed to know what was going on.

Screw it, I’m calling Ken back. “This is Ken.”

I scolded the partner, and told him, “You can’t call this early in the evening and give me a teaser like that. We’re on cell phones, and they are really tough to listen in on conversations from what I’m told. So tell me what you know so that I can sleep tonight.”

Ken softly laughed, “Ha, ha, I guessed that would keep you awake. The people behind this are cronies of the Councilman you busted before we bought the city center project. There apparently were several lined up with their hands out to get a piece of that. We screwed up the deal by wanting it all. They sent a goon to the home office this afternoon to relay a message face to face so that they couldn’t be recorded, they thought. We have every word of his blackmail attempt recorded with time stamps. I’ll send you the recording, along with the transcription we made. We backtracked this guy, and one of Dot’s secretaries lifted his cell phone so that we could get the numbers he was calling and that were calling him. Our private detective agency that we still have some credit with out in LA is tracking all the numbers down. The goon has his phone back and is none the wiser. This guy’s boss wants a hundred million before he will get off our backs. You and I both know that as soon as we pay a buck, they’ll be asking for two. The man at the front happens to be another on the LA County Board of Supervisors. He obviously carries some weight and is always around during elections handing out some cash for re-election.”

Through clenched teeth, I said, “I thought I was through with the gangster stuff. We’re in a civilized city and country, and we’re being harassed by a two bit politician who feels jilted because he didn’t get a big payday on the city center deal. How do you want to fight this? Should I look him up on the golf course in the morning and shoot the bastard? How about I run over him with a concrete truck? I do love my job and am looking forward to all the successes we are going to have here, but all this payoff stuff really has me crazy. My personal bodyguard was even having some second thoughts about our security here at our home. I’m jumpy if he’s jumpy. How are you going to do this?”

Ken said, “We were able to interest the FBI in the case. They sent an Agent out to talk to us and collect the audio and video tapes of the man. He was impressed that our security had already identified the guy and had tracked him back to LA. We know where he lives and who his employer is. The board member isn’t all that sharp, since he operates as a consultant with several of his employees collecting in an old fashioned shakedown operation. It still works in LA because of so many haves and have nots. The FBI may want to interview you, and I’ve given them your telephone number. I suggest you do it at the office if you do have to be interviewed. Keep your home private.

I asked, “So are they going to arrest the guy, or just investigate him? We’re going to have to have another hearing if he isn’t arrested. We may not get a court officer who is as accommodating as the last one. Our counsel out here already has a petition to stay the cease and desist order. They believe we can accomplish this first thing Monday and be back to work by noon. We have to legally eliminate this guy and get him out of our hair. He’s going to constantly be needling us if he remains around.”

“Look, Brad, think of something you can do with the man short of shooting him. Have him dumped in deep South Africa. He’ll get back, but it’ll take him most of a year with no money and a good language barrier. He might even be taken as one of the slaves for diamond mines. Anyway, think of something.”

Typical, ‘let Brad do it’. Dai is in Hawaii with Hideki, so I can’t ask his advice. I wonder if either Hideki or Yuu have to come back for any business. They may not because they seemed pretty content to have resolved all the issues with Yuu’s new plant.

Kelly and Joan had gone up to bed. I didn’t need to be worrying about it now, but will focus on it in the morning.

The girls were busy by the time I arrived in the bedroom. The delicious ladies were in a real lovers’ clinch causing a lot of moans. I quickly stripped, showered, and shaved before crawling on my hands and knees to find an opening to join in. Joan was like a magnet and swiveled to me, wrapping her legs and arms around me. We shared some pussy flavored kisses, and then I was inside this woman with that desirable something that drove me nuts.

I loved Kelly in a familiar way when our out of town guest was sprawled out panting from multiple orgasms. The two of us had some intense feelings for each other, but recognized that we were devoted to my women and to our jobs.

The three of us fell asleep hugging each other when I had given up all the juices my body could produce.

Donte shook my shoulder and held his finger to his mouth for me to be quiet. He whispered for me to quickly dress in jeans and sneakers to go with him. He said, “Make sure that you bring your piece.”

Uh oh, something is wrong somewhere. As soon as I was downstairs, Donte said, “Someone is in the garage and has tried the kitchen and front doors. I don’t want to call the cops until I know who we are up against. Try not to shoot anyone since that always gets people riled up. We need to capture whoever it is so that we can talk to them.”

Donte said, “Let’s do this, Brad. You station yourself outside the first bay door, and I’ll go in the back door. Use your phone app to open this end garage door when I turn the lights on. Use my phone since I forgot to tell you to bring yours. That’s probably how they got in there. Like I said, try not to shoot, but return fire if they shoot at you.”

Donte ran around to the back of the garage. I pulled the garage app up and waited for the lights to come on. I pushed ‘open’ on that overhead door and it began rising. Two men were trying to crawl under the lifting door while Donte was ordering them to stop or he would shoot.

I moved up close to them, and said, “And I’m fresh out of bed ready to shoot someone for waking me. You two should be very still. Stay on your hands and knees. Donte came out and said, “These boys have left a bunch of tools over by the Bentley, and there are parts on the floor by the limo. I didn’t get back to the BMW, but we’ll have Brindle check it out too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.