LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 23

Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

I woke with a start and looked at the clock. It was almost eight o'clock and then I remembered that it was Saturday. I did a mental checklist of what I needed to do today. We needed to work out; Yori had said that Jules and I needed to go to the range for practice once a week. Jules had mentioned that Nobuko and Hideki were out of town, but we were to be visited by Keiko and Mieko. I sort of wondered if that was necessary, especially when the girls were out of order. We might want to cancel with them and maybe go to the Rack for a couple of hours. I could use the practice.

I slipped out of bed to use the bathroom, and had just finished when Jules came in, followed by Katie. I suggested working out and they both went for their workout clothes.

There were some new workout shorts and a couple of new jocks in the drawer where my clothes were. It was funny to have someone buying clothes for me.

I told the girls what I thought about the two young Geishas coming while we were on the treadmills. Jules said, "Grandmother may be disappointed that you weren't given a physical workout with the two, but she will probably understand. This might be a good time for Katie and me to do some clothes shopping. I don't want to get a lot, just some better fitting clothes until we are down to our final size. I'm sure we'll reach a plateau and then just maintain that weight and size. I feel good being so firm. This exercise is making my skin feel so much smoother too."

Yori mentioned, "You know that you both have to go to the range this weekend. Do you want to do it today or tomorrow?"

Jules said, "Let's eat breakfast, clean up, and go clothes shopping. We can shoot tomorrow. I want Katie to be shooting too. She doesn't have to carry, but she needs to know how to use the guns I have."

Katie said, "I knew this was coming, Jules, so I've made up my mind to learn," as she was using one of the nautilus positions.

Shopping is one of my least favorite things to do. I was going to need socks soon, since some of the ones I've been wearing are looking thin around the heel. I only have two pair of jeans, and one is looking like it will begin tearing around the pockets. Another pair of jeans would be good. I would hit Sears, go to the men's section, find my size in Lee or Levi's, go to the sock display, and grab a dozen pair of both brown and black, if I was to shop the way I usually do. The underwear was next to the socks, so I would pick up a half dozen pair of the nice boxers I like. A couple of packs of the good T-shirts and I'm done in fifteen minutes, max. Dai and Yori had me at that men's store for almost two hours, of course, but it was all the fitting that took the time. Oh yeah, I would check my shirts to see if any need replacing since I wear a white shirt every day for work. I don't ever get the stripes or colors that many men wear. I'll wear slacks, a sport coat, and a knit shirt if I'm going to wear something different.

We had a very interesting shower after we ate, where I was able to give both women enough orgasms for them to be spraying and nearly collapsing. I didn't leave deposits in them but sprayed both of them instead. They were funny by the way they were spreading my juices over their now sleeker bodies. These two were walking temptresses that made me point the way.

I went through my socks to see how they were doing, and they all looked to be reasonable. My boxers all looked good and the elastic wasn't stretched out. My T-shirts were only fair, with three of them needing to be pitched. My shirts were another story. I always have an even dozen white shirts, and I pulled over half of them out to be given to the Salvation Army as I inspected the collars and cuffs. I checked my shoes for wear and they were all in decent shape. So today's purchases would be one pair of jeans, a package of T-shirts, and eight white shirts. Sears has various qualities of dress shirts. I get their best quality that always fit correctly and feel good to wear. They sometimes don't have enough of my size (17 X 35), so I end up having to go back for more.

Jules asked, "What are you doing?"

"Checking to see what I need at the store. I'll go to Sears, get some Jeans, a pack of T-shirts, and eight dress shirts while you two browse through store after store. That'll do me."

The woman, used to having maids, said, "All of your basics will be bought for you as they wear out. All you have to do is to separate what needs to be replaced. I suppose that you might want to buy your own jeans unless you always wear the same size."

"Let me buy my own clothes, Jules. Hideki just bought me all new suits, slacks, sport coats, and knit shirts. I need to take care of myself and buy my own clothes."

Jules said, "You'll embarrass the maids. They told me how proud they were to be able to take care of your clothes. Just let them see what you are separating and they will replace them."

"But they may not buy the quality I like in dress shirts or even T-shirts. I'm picky about some things."

A maid was standing at the closet entrance from the bedroom, smiling. I was buck naked and should have been embarrassed, but I think these maids have made me immune. This one was Cindy, and she said, "We could never buy you anything but the same brand or better than what you have. Kindle and I have checked all your clothes and know you wear quality clothing right down to your boxers. Are you going to buy a pair of jeans? One pair of your jeans are about to split in a couple of places. We can get those for you too if you always buy the same brand and size. Kindle and I enjoy keeping your clothes in good shape."

So this is how the rich and famous live. Katie came to my rescue, and said, "You can approve of what we try on today and won't have to be concerned with what you need. The girls will get it for you."

Cindy said, "We haven't laundered the new shirts given to you by the tailor yet. Let me get one to try on so you know if the quality is as good as what you've been buying."

I slipped my pair of jeans, as well as a pair of socks and shoes on while she was gone. Cindy came in and held the shirt up for me to slip my arms in the sleeves. It was strange to have a woman do that for me. She slid her hands down the sleeves from my underarms to my wrists as I pulled the front together. This was very intimate somehow, and made me firm up in my jeans. Not good since I was commando in jeans as usual.

The shirt hadn't been laundered yet, but I could still feel the quality of the fabric. It was almost silky smooth. The shirt was my size and it did fit well without the sleeves being too short. I said to Cindy, "These will be fine. I won't need to hunt for shirts and I'll have enough for next week."

I took the dress shirt off while Cindy was moving her hands over my shoulders and chest. Katie was watching and pulled Jules into the closet to witness Cindy's fascination of my upper body. I didn't move as the woman seemed to almost be in a trance. She finally stopped with both hands over my nipples on my chest. She grinned up at me, grabbed the shirt, and left.

Jules and Katie came to me and imitated Cindy's actions. The difference was that Katie's hand went below the belt and grasped what was filling out in my pants. Jules said, "I chose our maids because they were all gay like me. I think you had better watch out or our gay maids are going to be experimenting with you."

I told the two, "I think those two women fall into the same class as the employees from my office. They will be fun to know and be teased by, but they're off limits."

Jules agreed with me, and said, "You should never be overly familiar with your maids or butlers. It's just not a good way to have a well-run home."

We ended up with Brindle driving the limousine when we left for what I thought would be a nearby mall, because Michi came with us, making the Bentley or BMW one seat short. I was going to offer the use of my Escape, but these folks might be embarrassed to ride in an old beater like that. We didn't go to a mall, but right into the heart of the Hollywood fashion district. Brindle knew where to park the limo, and soon came back to be with us, dressed in casual clothes with the intent of doing some shopping too.

I thought of how funny it was for us to be such a big group on a busy street as Michi, Yori, and I followed the girls who were wearing their loose shifts.

The girls went into a store and looked around a little, then left for the store next door. They pulled several items off racks, looked at them, and then put them back. Jules found a skirt she wanted to try on and looked for a top to go with it. She looked around for foundations and went there to get a bra since the blouse she found wouldn't look good without a bra. She disappeared into the dressing room and came out a few minutes later looking amazingly good. Her slimmer figure was being shown off to the max without looking slutty. She found a dress that she liked and did a quick change. Brindle had found something to try on, and was in and out of the fitting room, showing off a cute skirt and top that would be perfect for her to shoot pool in.

Katie came from the fitting room and I almost fell over. She was wearing a very nice fitted dress that should have probably been tried on with a bra, but Katie didn't want to do it that way. Her large chest wanted to explode from the dress, but that was the only place that looked too tight. She was so attractive in something like this dress that I was watching to make sure some guy wouldn't try to steal her.

I ended up telling all three girls how great they looked in the clothes. I had my first lesson in shopping with two women who were your significant others. Jules pointed to me when they checked out, and I gave my debit card to the cashier. That's when I realized none of the three had a purse with them. So that's how it's done.

We ended up going to several more shops, and we three men were carrying several bags for the girls. Katie said, "How about lunch? We're right here where you and I met, Brad."

We sat at a bigger table on the sidewalk, and were served by the same girl who had served us before. I'm sure she didn't recognize Katie or me as I wasn't in shorts with my ding dong hanging out. We all had a nice lunch and agreed that we had done enough shopping. Jules said, "Katie can go shopping any time we want now that she will be home with me."

Katie reminded Jules, "Remember that I'm going to be working, not being kept. We can take a long lunch for some shopping sometime, but we shouldn't do it often."

We walked to the parking garage where Brindle had me pay the fee for the limo. She drove it up to us and we were off for home. It was still early, so I asked if anyone wanted to go to the Rack. I could tell Jules and Katie didn't want to go, but told me that I should go if I wanted to. I did want to, and I was going to go on my own, but Yori said, "No, I need to go with you."

I asked Yori, "How about we take my Escape?" on the way to the garage. "It will park easier than the BMW, and I don't mind if it's on the street."

There was a very convenient parking place near the Rack's door. A lot of the men who were usually there greeted me and almost immediately wanted matches. Mattie gave me my cue case, and said, "The guys are wound up back there. Don't take all their money so they still have something to buy drinks with. Make them play for low stakes."

A guy wanted a race to nine for a hundred right off the bat. I told him, "How about twenty-five, and it will be just as meaningful and I won't be upset if you win."

I ended up playing three matches for twenty-five and a 10-ball match for a hundred with a guy from a pool hall in the south part of the city. It was a good match, but he wasn't that good. I almost forgot that this was for a C-note and was getting sloppy. I refocused and blew him away. He was going to challenge me for another hundred, but I announced that I needed to get home.

Yori said that he had won ten dollars playing one of the regulars. Everyone was beginning to recognize Yori as he was with me and the girls all the time.

I checked on the girls at home, and they were sleeping, wrapped around each other and still wearing their shifts. Their monthlies were making them more tired than usual. I grabbed my laptop, iPad, or whatever it was, and went down to the saloon. I began working on my schedule for next week, trying to plan how fast I could run through the three new locations, and then go to the Bay Area and Sacramento. The only way to get to all three Monday would be to fly out Sunday and start in Seattle again. Portland is close, and then down to Salt Lake. I thought that I might switch the order of offices and go to Sacramento after Salt Lake. I knew that I probably needed to go by Reno, but Tas needed to be on his own. The more I thought about it, the more I thought I could stay in town Monday and leave for Seattle after the 9-ball league. I would leave Kelly here if this didn't work for her. This had the advantage of me being in my office for a full day before going to the other offices. I didn't know what I would find in my three locations that I hadn't been to yet, but their reports looked good so far. I'd double check their P&Ls to see if there were any weak departments. That's what I needed Kelly for. She could be getting me data as we moved. We'd see.

I called the pilot and told him of my plans. He said he didn't have a problem with the schedule, and we could make all three easily in a day and try to fly into Sacramento Tuesday night if I kept giving him enough warning time to get the airplane ready. It was going to be tight to do the three California offices in two days, but we might be able to do it. To speed some things up, I sent e-mails to the three offices to ask the Sales Managers to have their advertising folders ready for me to see and for Accounting to do the analysis I liked that gave me a cost per unit for inventory and custom homes, and included a material and labor breakdown. I can go over payroll Monday and between offices."

I was actually ready, and should be back late Thursday night if I was able to roll through everything I wanted to do. I realized I knew the answer while thinking about how to do it. I looked up helicopter services. I could get a helicopter between San Francisco and Oakland, and then back to the airport in San Francisco. The San Francisco office was in South San Francisco, but their biggest development was up in Sausalito which was north of the Golden Gate Bridge. They had another development near the coast that were all five mil and above. I could probably be in the office there within twenty minutes after landing. I would take a taxi and not rent a car. I'll make arrangements to have a helicopter taxi pick me up in the parking lot in San Francisco and drop me at the Oakland office, which is actually out in Piedmont. I looked at both offices on Google satellite and didn't see any overhead utilities that would restrict a helicopter from landing or taking off. I could get back to the San Francisco airport also by helicopter if I was lucky.

I began feeling guilty about using an air taxi that was going to cost over a thousand just so that I could get home faster. I should probably spend more time in the three offices in my region as well as the three new offices. Darn, I was being paid to do all these things and I was shirking them. I needed the days to be longer and the weeks to be 8 or 9 days instead of 7. The right way to do this was to travel just like I did last week. Go to Seattle Sunday and travel through the three offices to make sure everything planned was working. It would be Seattle if any one of the three needed more of my attention, because I hadn't worked with that man yet. I'd put the three northern California offices off until next week if I had to. I was already getting a ride on the company plane and didn't have to be tied to commuter schedules. I would call the three northern California offices to let them know I may not make it to them all this week, but to get the information ready for me anyway. Kelly was going to be optional, but I could definitely use her.

The girls came down about seven, acting groggy from sleeping so soundly. They wanted to be cuddled for a few minutes while they were waking up. We were sitting on a couch when Steven brought them each a glass of orange juice, telling them that it would wake them up. The two sipped their juice and talked to me about the coming week. Katie asked, "Are you going to be able to do everything next week? You said you have to go back to Seattle, Portland, and Salt Lake City before you try to go to Sacramento, San Francisco, and Oakland. That's a lot of traveling to get done in five days."

I told them about my thoughts, "I was going to try to leave Monday night to start Tuesday, rush through the three offices, and end in Sacramento Tuesday night. I was going to work that office then travel to San Francisco Wednesday Afternoon and try to do there and Oakland through Thursday. I thought I could do it if I used an air taxi to get from office to office, but I can't do that. It's likely way over a thousand dollars for that kind of use. I'll start Sunday night again, work my way through Sacramento, and see whether I can finish or come home for Friday and the weekend. I can start Monday night if I want a short week, and get as far as possible before coming home."

I kissed each woman on the forehead and told them, "I want to spend more time with you two, and also be sure to be here Friday so that I can help you get ready for the party on Saturday."

Jules said, "I like the idea of leaving Monday night the best. That will be like you did before and were back for Thursday night 8-ball."

Katie nodded in agreement as she said, "This is going to be a busy week at my company with me gone. Two people in my group have left, and they aren't hiring for the positions. What's bad is that our activity is up almost twenty percent. The boss may not want me to leave right away, and could even want me to train someone to do what I do. He needs to train three more people. I won't know until I go back a week from Monday. They will be so far behind that he'll be begging us to stay late, but none of us will do it unless it's on the clock. He gets mad and says we should be giving back to the company since we are lucky to have a full-time job. It's no big deal though, because they are dropping our company health insurance because it will be cheaper to pay the fine. I'm going to be glad to be away from that guy."

Jules told her, "You should work with Brad. He and his company appreciate their people."

Steven came to us on the couch, and suggested, "The cooks have some chicken Caesar salads made if you should want something."

Katie said, "Perfect, fix us some Beefeaters to have with them. I know that's one of Brad's favorites, and it's mine too. Even Jules is being converted."

Jules asked, "So, you're flying up to Seattle Monday night, right?" while we were eating. "It would be even better if you can get back before Thursday night. Katie and I will have all the arrangements for the party made. The weather looks good and even the winds will be down. I've sent everyone in the neighborhood an invitation so that they can come have something to eat and visit. It will give them a chance to meet us."

My cell phone rang. This was strange, since it was late on a Saturday night. When I said, "Johnson," my boss, Dan, said, "How are you doing? I read your reports and I see you're going back up to see all three of your new offices."

I knew that he didn't call to chat about business, and waited for the shoe to drop. Dan gave me the reason for the call, "Mika and I want to thank you for the invitation to your company party. I wanted to ask if you really meant it, and I think the other partners and their wives want to come if you did. Would that be alright?"

I pressed the speaker button on the phone, and said, "So, are there four or five partners remaining now?"

Only five left, but one is about to retire and won't be coming. There will be four couples coming. Can we do that?"

Jules nodded her head, and whispered, "Tell them they can stay here if they want. We have twelve suites upstairs and the one downstairs. You have your stuff across the hall, but that still leaves eleven empty suites."

"How about coming Friday and staying here through Sunday if you and the partners want, Dan. We have the room and we would really enjoy hosting all of you."

There was a long pause, and we could hear Mika begging to stay with us in the background. He had us on speaker as well. Dan finally said, "Mika and I would love to stay with you. I'm not sure if the others will want to, but I'll talk to them. I'm sure they don't have a clue of the size of the home you now have. Thank you for the special invitation and we will all be in town Friday afternoon. We can visit the office and you can give us a tour if we get in early enough. Maybe the partners will give you the okay to begin building your new office."

"Make sure to tell them all that I'm serious about them staying with us. We're going to have a lot of fun."

Jules was giddy with excitement when I was off the phone, and Katie said to both of us, "Can you imagine, going from the tiny one-bedroom apartment to this place, and we're now going to have over a hundred people here."

I told the girls, "We need to invite Julio and Nita, and tell them we're going to have a party for all the construction people, but it will be at a park. We should probably be looking for a place right away that we can reserve if we're going to do this soon."

Jules told Steven to gather Charles, Yori, Michi, the cooks, and both the upstairs and downstairs maids. We wanted to have a get together about next weekend.

Jules began with, "As you know we are going to host a whole bunch of people who Brad works with next weekend," when everyone was sitting on the couches and chairs, and Charles and Steven had served everyone coffee or a soft drink. "We've hired four cooks for the summer kitchen and the gas grills for hot dogs and hamburgers. We're having most of the extra stuff catered, so we'll have enough baked beans, coleslaw, corn on the cob, and desserts. The party will begin at eleven and shut down between five and six. The caterer will man an open bar with a keg for beer drinkers. Kelly contacted a valet service that we are going to use. We're going to park the cars on the open adult softball fields down the street. We've made a donation to them and the plan is to have two shuttles running back and forth between here and there. The good news is that the valet company has a whole bunch of drivers who will drive cars home for folks who have had too much to drink. This should work so that everyone will be at work on Monday."

Katie told everyone, "I hired three lifeguards from the YMCA youth pool to be watchdogs for the kids who are coming. I hope it's enough."

I asked, "Yori and Michi, will you need additional people for security? I think the people coming are all sane and shouldn't be a problem. I'll bet everyone is on their best behavior and everything will be good."

Yori said, "Dai has two more men coming Saturday morning to make sure everything remains secure. Katie said that anyone coming will have an invitation, so no invitation, no admittance. Kelly, Joan, or Rebecca will have to vouch for anyone who forgets their invitation."

I was smiling at everyone, when I said, "One last thing. We're going to host some of my senior executives and their wives Friday and Saturday night. There could be as many as four additional couples staying upstairs. Jules is bringing two temporary maids on to help upstairs, and one additional to help downstairs. You cooks should have help, but you're refusing. I hope it works out. All eight may not come Friday evening, but that's their loss. I know we'll have at least two couples. Does anyone have any questions?"

The Japanese cook asked if one of the wives coming was Mika. When Jules confirmed that Mika was coming, the cook said she would have special food for us Friday night.

Brindle asked if she needed to chauffer the people from the airport to here. "I don't know until we get a total count of who will be staying with us. We'll hire a party bus to get them if the whole plane load is staying with us."

Katie and Jules were taking notes to make sure that the unknowns of what was needed became known.

I was headed behind the bar when everyone had left us, and Charles magically appeared. I had him make the three of us some or our usual drinks and we sat together to talk about the coming week. Yori came in and asked, "Will you go to the range tomorrow? Michi said he will work with each of you, but focus on Katie. I want you to fire at least fifty rounds and to do the decision course twice. You should also do the decision course twice, Jules. I know a lot of the danger appears to be over, but that's when it sneaks up on you. The danger will stay away if we are always prepared. The best rule is to trust your intuition – except when you really want to trust your intuition. That's when to distrust it."

Katie was going to ask where Yori was going to be, but Jules held her hand and squeezed. Jules and I knew he was probably going to visit with Ginger.

The girls were still sleepy, and I had just finished showering and brushing my teeth after we went up to bed when I found the two snuggled with each other doing some fine snoring. Their noise put me to sleep. I felt someone come into the bed and snuggle to my back sometime during the night. She, as it had upper protuberances, reached across my side, and laid her hand on Jules. It had to be Brindle from the size of the person. She had her center fur tickling my butt, and kissed my neck and back several times before her breathing became as regular as the girls.


I moved off the bed to use the bathroom about seven. Katie came in to use the toilet while I was brushing my teeth, and gave me a kiss on the way there. Jules and Brindle came in while she was washing her hands in the other sink. Jules gave kisses to Katie and me, and then Brindle came around to get kisses from everyone. I softly asked, "Who wants to work out this morning?"

All three said they did, so I went to put my workout clothes on. The three women went downstairs in their birthday suits and slowly began walking on the treadmills. The two larger women were holding their breasts still and not able to swing their arms as they increased their speed. I suggested that they slow down and do another five minutes tomorrow. They were able to do their other exercises without problems, and ended by watching me do an extra ten reps on each of my lifts. I did this once a week to stretch myself just that little extra.

Brindle split off toward the staff wing on the way upstairs, while Jules, Katie, and I went upstairs to shower and get ready for breakfast and go to the range. Our shower was back to our usual morning fun. The two women were just about done with their periods and were regaining their continuous desire for a lot of sex.

The cooks made us eat in the dining room and served us some fancy waffles with cream cheese and fruit. I asked the Japanese cook, "Are you watching what you feed these two so that they can continue to maintain and lose weight?"

"Oh yes, note there is no syrup on the table and all the cheeses are low or no fat. The waffles have a little sugar in the dough, but not much. All the fruit is fresh cut and some made into juice for the syrup. Sure, there are calories but not a lot, and they all are the good kind."

I went to put my shoulder holster on, and slid the Glock in after checking the magazine and chamber when we were finished with breakfast. I watched Jules do the same with her smaller Glock 27, and then she went to a drawer in her section of the closet and brought a box out and handed it to Katie. "This is your own gun just like mine. There are two magazines in the box, and should be enough for you to have for the gun and to carry with you. Michi will have you sign some papers after your class today. You will have the same permits as he, Yori, Dai, Grandfather, Brad, and me. Michi will teach you what each permit is for. You and I will go to the range every day until Michi knows that you're safe to carry."

At the range, Jules and I bought a hundred reloads for us and thirty for Katie, along with a box of regular rounds for her to load her weapon when she became proficient.

Jules was being a hundred percent serious when she was shooting, while I wanted to experiment. I had snapped a shot off at a guy who had to be over forty yards from me and hit him between the eyes. Was that luck or did I have some kind of magic touch? I shot from the hip, with my left hand, and quick snap shots, and I was right on target every time.

Jules had cleared her weapon and had it on the little table. She told me, "You haven't been a hundred percent honest with us. There is no way you can shoot the way you do and do all these trick shots without a whole lot of training and practice."

"Honest, Jules, I didn't know anything about guns before I began learning here over a week ago. I was lucky when Yori and I had that confrontation, and lucky again when I snapped that shot off at the guy who shot the officer. I'm just seeing if there is something I can't easily do with this gun. Let's do the decision courses and be done for the day."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.