LA Fun - Cover

LA Fun

Copyright© 2015 by Dual Writer

Chapter 10

Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A man's company moves him from Florida to California where some very new and exciting experiences await him. Enjoy the many fun and strange characters who flow through the story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Interracial  

Although my alarm wasn't set, I woke at seven and decided to run this morning. I dressed in my usual workout clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen hoping to find Yori or Michi. Yori was drinking coffee when I came in. I asked him, "I want to run outside today instead of on the treadmill. Will you run with me if you think I should be guarded?"

Yori smiled and said he would be right back. I had about half a cup of coffee before Yori returned, dressed to run. We went out and stretched before jogging down the driveway and activating the gate. We slowly began until we picked up speed and finally were running at a brisk, but steady, pace. I really didn't know how large this group of homes called Berkley Park was, but thought that we could circle the homes a few times if necessary. As we found a pace that was comfortable, I asked Yori, "You didn't mind that I interfered with you and the man with a knife, did you?"

Yori answered and his voice sounded sincere, "Not at all. The man was almost besting me, and had pushed me away to renew his attack at a different angle. I might not have been ready for that attack. You did exactly what you should have done. I should have been able to push the man away and draw my own weapon, but he was fast. You know, you should take some classes at a dojo to learn forms of hand to hand self-defense. I'm sure Dai can direct you to someone who can speed up your learning curve."

"This nonsense should be ended now if Hideki says it is. I have to tell you that I'm still surprised I have gotten over the shakes from having shot and killed two people."

"It is within you to defend yourself and those around you," Yori said with a smile. "I'm lucky to have been assigned to someone like you to keep me alive. We will forever be in each other's memories."

It took nearly a half hour to circle Berkley Park. There were many homes that would have to be called compounds that were larger and more luxurious than Jules'. I entered the code to open the gate so we could walk in and cool down before we reached the side door.

I headed upstairs, while Yori went for the servants' quarters.

The bed was empty, but it was easy to find the two women. They were in the shower being their nasty selves. Katie was backed against the wall with Jules' face in her center. Jules pulled away and smiled at me before telling me, "You can play but you shouldn't waste your seed now. You will have two young Geishas to entertain, as well as all of us together. Grandmother told me you were to treat these young women nicely so that they will want to return on their own."

I watched the two lusty women love on each other while I washed. I suggested to the two, "You should probably get dressed and come down for breakfast. It is Saturday and breakfast is with the entire staff. You shouldn't make them wait too long."

I shaved and was dressed when the two finished with their shower. They both were sporting grins as they had enjoyed their Sapphic time together. Both dropped loose dresses over their nude bodies and accompanied me to the kitchen.

There was a lot of good-natured banter among the staff as they had all observed that my boss had a duplicate of Jules. One of the Japanese cooks said, "That woman was no Maiko. I think she might have been a Geisha in training. Dan probably bought her out of her training and he has a wonderful wife now. She walks as if she might have had children, but we don't know that. Did she ever say they had children?"

Katie told them, "No, she never disclosed their home life. If they have children they are probably educated and out of their home now. Dan is a very persuasive man and I'm sure found an easy way to bring Mika home with him."

I hugged Jules in front of the staff and told her, "I'm glad I don't have to barter for you. You would take everything I had and more. I am very lucky to have been chosen to be your partner."

Jules hugged me and said, "You're Katie's and my love. Just look at our staff. They recognize how we three fit together and enjoy serving us. I hope we always give smiles to our people." I think Yori and Michi were smiling the most.

We had another cup of coffee, and then right at ten, Charles announced, "Mieko and Keiko Komoto."

The two younger women came into the saloon, primly sat on the couches, and weren't self-conscious or nervous. Mieko said, "Nobuko decided that Keiko would instruct Brad first and I would be with Jules and Katie. Keiko and I will switch in an hour and I will teach Brad. We will all join as one at noon, and we will help Brad be more than he thought possible." I liked the sound of that.

I took Keiko to my suite where she stripped me and then slowly undressed herself. The results were immediate when she pressed her body to mine, and I'm sure that she realized how desirable she was. The woman constantly directed my touches and kisses around her body until she was writhing with desire. She quickly positioned and had me deep inside her when I came up from worshiping her center. She was crashing from one orgasm to the next, kissing my face over and over again.

She was nearly passed out when she finally relaxed. The beautiful Geisha whispered, "Nobuko said you would give me great pleasure and not take any yourself. That will not happen. We switch in five minutes, and I will make sure you experience the pleasure I can give."

Keiko demonstrated her ability to get me off in less than two minutes. The naughty woman kissed me with a mouth full of me, and giggled as she swallowed what was left. She said, "Let us quickly shower."

We took a two minute shower and kissed the entire time. Keiko said she would like to visit with us again soon.

The exchange took place exactly at eleven. An upstairs maid was changing sheets while I was greeting Mieko. Keiko wasn't juicy like the girls, but she sure had been fun. Mieko greeted me in a robe similar to what as I was wearing. She pulled the sash, pressed up against me, and said, "I'm to show you how to use your mouth and tongue even more than you do now. Let me teach you."

I thought I knew how to pleasure a woman with my mouth, but I realized I knew only the basics by the time Mieko was done with me. Mieko was screaming for me to take her before our hour was complete, but I kept on pleasuring her until she was still. She had passed out.

She was still unconscious when Keiko, Jules, and Katie came into my suite at noon. Keiko took one look at Mieko, and ran for a washrag soaked with cool water. Mieko told Keiko she as came around; "That was the most unbelievable experience. We're teaching this man, but he is teaching me. Is it time for all of us to be together?"

I was lying with Jules and Katie, gently playing with both. The girls became juicier by the minute as we became more interested in each other. I soon had my two women spraying me with their juices as they came and came. I used the new techniques from both Mieko and Keiko to give more and more pleasure to my two girls. Mieko rolled me off Katie as one o'clock neared, and told me, "Hold that pose while I join you. I should not enjoy you without a condom, but I have to feel you filling me. Keiko will have to come back to feel this another time."

It didn't take long to fill Mieko while she kissed me over and over again. Jules and Katie had her off me and were scrambling to clean her out, while Keiko lowered her head to me. She was surprised that I was instantly erect and was surprised again when I pulled her over to bury myself in her with her legs wrapped around me. She whispered nasty words in my ear, and kept coming while using her heels to spur me on. I was close and asked her if it was okay to unleash millions of sperm into her. She was going to panic, but then said, "Do it, fill me with you. I know it won't take, but I'd love for you to give me my first son."

That did it and I filled her with my seed. Jules had heard her and dove for her center. She looked up at Keiko and said, "I will be so disappointed that I wasn't the first to give him his first son"

The two women showered and dressed at one o'clock, told us that they had enjoyed themselves and hoped we would have them over for more lessons. I personally didn't know how much more they could teach us.

The three of us put some skimpy clothes on and went to the kitchen for lunch. We were fed tomato soup and ham sandwiches with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes. Katie suggested, "How about going to the Rack and seeing if anyone wants to give us their money?"

Jules asked, "Do you think I should try to play any of those guys yet?"

Katie told her, "Absolutely! You'll get a feel for what you need to work on even if you lose. Just don't be stupid and play for too much. They know you're new and should only play for five or ten."

I was going to drive, but Brindle insisted because Yori was going with us. We took the Bentley with Yori in the front and the girls and me in the back.

Today's matches were pretty lame. Katie and I won everything pitched at us. We had to talk a couple of people out of too much money for a match. Jules won three matches; two for five, and one for ten. There wasn't the usual competition there normally was on a Saturday. Mattie said the bar was jammed last night and there were a lot of big money games. She also said 'Sunday is a good money game day when that happens'. We planned on coming back the next day.

We went home early and enjoyed playing some more pool in our saloon. Jules was rapidly improving and would soon be someone to be contended with by a lot of the players at the Rack. She would leap from a two to a five or six skill level very fast. She was excited, but also knew we needed the lower skill level players for Katie and me to be able to play.

We decided on pizza and sent Brindle out to Papa John's to bring back pizza for the house. It was difficult to get a delivery guy into the park and then to the house. We had some salads before the pizza, and then helped demolish six large pizzas. I had three pieces, and I know that the two girls had at least two each. We went through a lot of beer, but that was what makes a Saturday evening fun.

Our evening had me observing how the two women enjoyed each other. I would join them to kiss and lick before plugging one or the other every once in a while. They drenched me and each other, but I added a creamy addition in each of them. We three were asleep my eleven.

Sunday morning was a repeat of Saturday. I wanted to run again, and Michi wanted to run with me this time. We made the same circuit, but Michi wasn't a talker. He had trouble getting his breathing correct so that he could run and talk at the same time.

Jules came to me when I arrived back in the room to clean up, and told me, "Grandmother wants to give a lesson this morning. She will be here by ten. She said grandfather is still involved in a meeting that involves the man who was here Friday evening. That would be your boss. She told me she was bringing that man's wife so that she can also teach us."

We had a leisurely breakfast with the staff again. The household was in a good mood again, with many jokes at how many towels the three of us used being told. Today would set a record since there would be three active juicy women here.

I was working with Jules on the pool table, when Charles announced, "Nobuko Kamatsu and Mika Anderson."

The two women were warmly greeted. Nobuko told me, "We should proceed with your lesson so that we have all the allotted time for you to learn." She turned to Jules and Katie, "Please take Mika to your place of peace and let her teach you what she knows."

I'd have loved to watch that session, but I had the beautiful, gentle, and fragrant Nobuko to learn from for the next hour or so. This time grandmother wanted me to slowly undress her and inspect and admire each area I revealed. Her skin was so smooth and flawless, even though she was an older lady, that you had a difficult time realizing her age. I loved her feet when she was totally bare, then worked up to her center. I went up her body front and back after a short stop there, until I was kissing her forehead. She had already sprayed me from her excitement several times, so she was almost vibrating when I turned her on her front and began my assault on her back down to her butt. I spread her cheeks and licked and tongued her very clean and perfumed ass. I could taste the lubricant, so I knew she might even desire some fun on her back side. I was having too much fun making her leak and squirt, so I rolled her over again to let her take charge.

This older woman pushed me flat on my back and mounted me, shoving herself down on me in one push. She was totally connected to me and was announcing to the world that she was enjoying it. I didn't have to do anything; Nobuko was extremely active in sliding up and down on me. I was losing it and couldn't hold back much longer. I held Grandmother's hips to mine and exploded in her. I was gasping for air while she was wailing. Nobuko leaned over me and sweetly kissed me when I was emptied.

She moved from me and moved over my mouth to let me clean her. She was whispering that this was the greatest honor a man could give to a woman. I didn't mind, and caused her to cry out that many more times as I used my lips and tongue to continuously bring her off.

Our noises must have been more than the other ladies could stand, because I saw three naked women when Nobuko fell over to hug me. Jules, Katie, and Mika were standing in the doorway watching us. Nobuko waved to them and said, "Reward your man for making me feel like a young Geisha."

Jules and Katie attacked me, and were soon taking turns riding and drenching me in their effusive ejaculations. The bed was already soaked from Nobuko, and continued to be soaked that much more. I was getting close when I felt a stranger slide down on me. Jules was saying, "Love our man the way you would yours. We will make it even for him later, but enjoy Brad the way you were wanting too."

Mika wasn't as juicy as my two, but she was snug and very enjoyable. I held her close when I was about to come so I wouldn't come in her. I whispered, "I'm going to shoot millions of sperm into you unless we separate."

Mika pulled from me and dove for what she disconnected from. I was filling her mouth with spasm after spasm within seconds. She looked up at me when I was empty, and smiled. She came forward, gently kissed me, and told me, "This was very special. I can only hope to do this again. Please let Jules and Katie return the intimacy."

Nobuko was still with us and came to kiss me. She told me that Hideki would probably be with us during our next lesson so that he could judge how competent Jules and Katie were now. I was wondering if this was the Japanese equivalent to swinging.

I lay there thinking of how crazy this was when the visitors were gone, and wondering if I would be jealous if Hideki enjoyed both women. I had to believe that I wouldn't feel jealousy since I was enjoying his special lady of many years. She had wanted to teach the basketball player how to give Jules' mother pleasure, but it never happened. I wondered if the guy would ever show up to see how his daughter had grown up.

Jules and Katie lay with me resting their heads on my shoulders. Jules told me, "I know I've already told you, but I love you, Brad. Even though I know that I'm probably ninety percent gay, I love you and want to be an intimate part of you."

Katie said, "I know I'm the one who began this, and I know I love the way we are together, but I somehow can't say that I love you the way you are telling Jules and she is telling you. It's nuts, isn't it? I love you in so many ways, Brad, but I don't know if it is in that unequivocal way. I want it, but I don't know whether or not it would be the right thing to say until I feel it in my soul."

"No need to, Katie. You're with me and you're with Jules. We both love you and you were the one who brought the three of us together."

I was missing something, but I didn't know what it was. I pushed ahead, "Who wants to go to the Rack and show them how to play pool?"

That lightened the emotional mood, and the three of us quickly showered and had Brindle take us to the Rack. Yori came with us as our protector, but mostly stayed in the background talking to Mattie.

Katie had several good matches, and Jules even had a few challenges, but no one challenged me. I couldn't even get an invite to the old guys' snooker game. I might have to go to another pool hall to get a game.

While I was nursing a Beefeaters, Mattie told me that a lot of the regulars were out of money early each month and weren't here to play. That was too bad, because I would have played for a beer just for the practice. I did practice a lot and found the fix for the problem I was having trying to kick a ball into the corner pocket with a two rail shot.

We went home early, with Katie rattling her pockets because she had won so many challenges. Jules was even puffed up for winning three straight matches against some old guys who thought they could best her for a five.

We were home and having some leftovers at seven. Jules said, "Katie and I need to go out and see if our old crowd is around and about. I really want to know what they think of me hooking up with a guy."

Katie thought it was a good idea, so the two of them decided to do some barhopping.

I wanted a peaceful evening alone and went down to the bar for a beer. I went back upstairs and watched a movie. That did me in and I fell asleep. I was awakened by two women who smelled of sex. It was the smell of girl sex, but still sex. I was hard in an instant listening to them as they undressed to come to bed. Jules wanted to wake me, but Katie didn't. She kept saying, "He'll find out how wild we were and might not play with us. I know those girls were clean, but they are still unknowns."

I let them decide because I was sleeping pretty soundly. Katie leaned over, kissed me, and said, "I love you, Brad. I want to be with you and Jules for the rest of my life." I wanted to leap onto her, but I let her hug me as she settled next to me, kissing me on the neck. Jules did the same and kissed me almost continuously until she fell asleep.

I lay there thinking of that exchange and decided there was nothing to worry about with Katie. She was just hesitant to let all her feelings out at the same time.

My phone was doing its beep, beep, beep. I slipped from bed and began waking the two women in my life. Jules kept telling me that she would exercise later, and Katie said she would work out when she got home this evening. I didn't listen to either one, and harassed them until they were up and dressed to make their workout goals.

I told Katie on the way down to the exercise room; "Thank you for what you said last night. I was sort of awake and heard you. I hope I can be the man who you want."

Katie looked up at me and said, "I really meant it, and it's good that you heard it. I've been thinking of us and knew that I needed to tell you. We are permanent forever, Brad. I hesitated before because it had all been so fast. That Jules instantly became enamored, or actually in love with you, made me question how secure we could be."

I hugged Katie and told her, "It is too soon to be making these commitments, but I think I'm there with the two of you. I still don't know how having two women is going to work out, but I want this. I want you and I want Jules. You know that I can afford a home or nice condo for the three of us. If money becomes a problem, give it all away and let me support us. I don't think it will come to that, but money isn't as important as us being together is."

Katie stopped me and held me while looking into my eyes. She said, "That has been the problem I kept seeing. What you just said is exactly what I needed to hear." We kissed, and then she tugged my hand to get to the exercise room.

Jules grabbed both of us and held us to her as we opened the door. She whispered to us; "I love you two so much that I question my sanity. That you two are as much in love with me as I am with you both, makes my world complete. Come on; let's get our fat butts a little slimmer." I really loved those fat butts.

We exercised and then ate breakfast. Jules had plans to have a pool lesson and to practice, but she said she needed to do some trading as the markets were becoming ripe for some profits. Katie said her day should be about the same as usual. I knew that I had to keep following up on everything that was being pushed ahead.

Yori rode in with me and found his place at my small conference table. I fired my PC up and brought up the three screens I would be using. I spent a few minutes answering e-mails, and then called Fred because one of his notes sounded as if he might be lost.

"Hey, Fred, what's going on? Is everyone ganging up on you at the same time?"

"How did you know, Brad? It seems as if it was let's get Fred this morning. I think I have most of the items taken care of, but I still have to put the new development you charted back together. The asshole transferred title of the bulk of the land and was attempting to sell it. He might have gotten away with selling six hundred acres of prime development property, and no one could have done a thing about it. Our attorneys are fixing it, but it's delaying the start. What would you do in a case like this?"

"The only thing you can do for that property is to wait until legal gets it straightened out. Look in the open land file on the PC meanwhile and see if that property in North Brandon is still in our possession."

There was a pause as Fred was checking. "It hasn't been touched. Are you suggesting we develop that property first? That was designated for our top of the line custom homes. Do you think we can sell those?"

"Absolutely, Fred; this is a good time for that, so gear your advertising for it and get that property started. You have a lot of work for the infrastructure such as roads, electric, sewers, water, etc., to get done. Get it ready and tell Fernando not to pull his pud getting it ready. Tell him just like that and he'll laugh, because it's the way I talk to him. Begin as soon as we get off the phone."

Fred hung up on me.

I felt good that I was able to redirect Fred to another opportunity so that he wouldn't be in a funk over not being able to begin the development that would immediately make the company money.

I did my rounds and found the title office ready for two closings this morning and two this afternoon. Margaret told me that she had three more outside companies that were going to use us this week.

The folks in real estate were all sitting with stunned looks on their faces. Matt waved me to his side chair, so I sat to talk to him. "The folks are still in a state of shock over their weekend, Brad. Saturday was so good that those people who worked Saturday wanted to work on Sunday too. Four of the salespeople had appointments for open houses on listings, so they weren't available for the developments."

Matt was having trouble getting it all out. "I'm not blowing smoke up your butt, Brad, but the developments sold seventeen homes Saturday. Six are to be built. That same group sold six more homes that were from listings. They also have contracts for nine more listings, all in the over two million bracket. This is so out of the ordinary, Brad. Now listen to what happened Sunday. The developments sold eight inventory homes. They also sold twelve customer designed homes. In addition to that, our salespeople have contracts for six of our listings, offers for five more, and eleven new listings. This is more business than I had planned on doing the entire year, Brad."

"Congratulations to you and your people, Matt. I've been telling you everything begins with a sale. Just think of how crazy your people are going to be chasing after every opportunity."

I sent Ginger and Willy air kisses that were received with smiles and blushes. They were extremely busy checking contracts and making sure that all the required information was on the credit applications.

Connie was in good spirits upstairs. She told me that she was already able to transmit payroll instead of at the last minute at one thirty this afternoon. She told me, "Everyone is filling their time cards out correctly so far. You're keeping the overtime to none except for construction, but you're still keeping everyone happy. Thank you for my raise, and I'm sure the others will be thanking you for the raises you gave them."

"It was one more thing that needed to be done. I want to make sure our office is at the same scale as the other California region offices."

Kelly paged me to come to my office. That was strange, but I headed that way. I was surprised to see the senior partner, Dan Anderson, and his wife, Mika, upon entering my office. Also with him was the legal counsel, Forest Harding, with his wife. This was really strange, because I thought that Dan would be back in Indianapolis this morning.

I shook hands with the two men, and Forest introduced me to his wife, Ann. Dan said, "I had to have Forest come out to sign for the property we purchased. You're going to really enjoy what we have for you. You commented on possibly building an upscale community, and this property will allow exactly that. We'll close on it this morning, and you can have the engineers in to begin surveying for roads and utilities. We are authorizing you to double your construction staff so that you can continue to build inventory homes as well as the custom homes."

I told Dan, "You should take Forest to see Matt and hear what he did over the weekend. The man is sitting in his chair totally stunned. All this office needed was a little push. Go see him. He'll get a kick out of you being here."

The two men left their wives in my care, and went down the hall to sales. I asked the two if they would like coffee, and said there might even be a pastry or two left. They followed me to the break room and opened the last box of pastries. They each selected a gooey treat, giggling at each other that the cream filling on the jelly donuts made them think of the treats they received from each other's husband last night. I'm sure I wasn't supposed to hear that, but I'd never tell. I brought some tea for Kelly and Yori, while I had a mug of coffee.

The two women sat at Kelly's desk and she became the designated wife sitter for a few minutes. I brought my e-mail screen up and answered those that needed replies. Fred sent a note thanking me for pointing him in a good direction.

The Sacramento office had a question about how to handle a problem with a new development they were introducing. I wonder why they would ask me. I explained to the manager that he should do a blitz of newspaper, radio, and TV ads. I told him that I was having great response from a sports and talk radio station ad. It seems to be reaching the ears of the right customers. I made sure that he knew he could get assistance from the home office for the newspaper and TV commercials. I did advise him to only use TV on Friday through Sunday. Newspapers ads should be about the same as TV, because running double page ads gets expensive. He should try to be featured on some of the women's daytime talk shows. He could get some free publicity that way.

I went over my reorganization list when I finished with e-mails, and thought most bases were being covered. Now came the fine tuning. I needed to spend some time with each profit center to explain what the long range plan would be. Each profit center needed to disclose what it would take to make them outstanding. From that point forward we would be working toward more sales to keep the ball rolling.

Dan and Forest came back to my office proclaiming that our office would be setting records. Dan said they shouldn't be gone too long while they closed on the new property they were buying for our development. He then suggested, "How about taking us to your private restaurant for lunch? Forest needs to see how our new manager out here does business."

I thought they would take their wives, but the two men took off leaving the two ladies with us. Kelly was still wife sitting, but this needed to change. I had thought about this before, and this would be perfect. I called Jules and asked her, "How about going to lunch with two partners and their wives? You know Dan and his wife, and the other partner is also a nice guy. His wife is almost as nice as Katie. I don't usually take Yori, so you could probably come in by yourself or have Brindle bring you."

Jules was excited and told me, "It would be so neat to meet the people you work with. Can I meet the people in the office too?"

"Of course; I'll give you a tour and introduce you to all the folks who are here when we come back from lunch. Plan on being here around noon to leave for the restaurant. I'll make reservations for twelve thirty or one. You can visit with the two wives and Kelly until we leave.

I wanted to see how the closing room off the lobby was working out, and it was being used for a closing at that very moment. Rebecca told me that the title office person had her call her when the customer showed up so that they could do the transaction in that room. She also told me that the other clients who were closing this morning would be walked to the title office closing room. These people knew what to have ready and had called the customers a couple of times to confirm what they would need. This was going to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.