Annie
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2015 by TheBatofGotham

Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Boy meets beautiful girl who turns out to be part human and part alien. They fall in love and they get separated. Will he find her and what kind of adventures will happen on the way to finding her?

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Science Fiction   Incest   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Double Penetration  

The day finally came that my child with my beautiful Annie hatched. I was playing games with Lynn outside, when I heard Annie calling me from the living room. I ran as fast as I could.

Annie had the hugest smile on her face that I'd ever seen. And Rikku had a video camera. We heard a lot of cracking and the first thing we saw was hand, then a foot, and then another. The last thing to be uncovered was her head, but she was too tired to remove that. So both Annie and I removed the shell that was covering her face.

Both Annie and I picked her up, and Rikku asked us if we had a name picked out yet.

Annie looked at me and I said, "We're calling her Crystal, Crystal Rikku Stark."

It was then that Crystal opened her eyes. She had red eyes. The same as her shell. As it turns out when hatchlings part from their eggs their eyes are the same color as the shell for about a month. Usually. There are some cases where the eyes stay the same color. And the reason for her name was because she was named after Annie's younger sister who passed away when Annie was a teen and her sister was 12. Two days shy of her 13th birthday.

Lynn chose that time to walk into the room, "A baby. A baby a BABY."

"Lynn, say hi to your little sister Crystal," said Annie.

That night Rikku insisted on staying with May and Max when they came to pick Lynn up for the day. Thank goodness hatchling babies sleep very well through the night or else Annie, and I would have constantly had to stop ourselves from our sex. Counting all the time we spent having sex and watching our daughter, Annie, and I didn't get much sleep that night. It was almost like we were determined to make a new sibling for Crystal.

A few days later, Annie's parents arrived to see their new granddaughter.

Cassie looked Crystal over for the longest time, "She has the prettiest red eyes. Just like Annie had when she was born."

"Do you think they'll change to a normal human color mom," asked Annie.

"For starters when we're around Crystal, or you're talking about me around her I don't want you to call me Mom. Only you dear Annie is to be called Mom. Well you and Rikku." Cassie chuckled at that. "Around Crystal, I think I should be called Gran. Or something. And for Crystal's eyes. It's unlikely they'll change. Your eyes started to change by this time. And the women in our family usually have their eye color change early."

All that day Harold seemed to be acting weird until Cassie asked, "Annie would you be willing to show your father around? I'm not up to it just now."

Annie stammered, "What? Oh, uh ... I guess. But I'd have to ask Leo if it's okay first."

"Why would you need to ask me to show your dad around?" I asked.

Annie moved in close and quietly said, "He's horny and needs sex. They're asking if I could have sex with him. It's tradition for the daughter to have sex with her Father after her first child with her husband has hatched."

I looked to Rikku, and she nodded yes telling me that it was true. So a few minutes later we heard noises coming from the closest room.

"How about you and I go do something to take your mind off of your first wife and her father? I'm sure Cassie would be willing to baby sit," said Rikku.

As we passed the room that Annie and her father were in, we found out why the noises were so clear in the living room. The door was wide open. And we got a clear view of Harold's size. He was a couple of inches smaller than I was and thinner around. But Rikku's gaze was stuck on it for a moment. And I could have sworn I heard her say something like "yum."

Rikku was on top of me when I asked, "Mom? Whenever I see you with Harold, you act strangely. Why is that? Do you wish you had been his mate instead of mine?"

As a partial answer Rikku started to pound herself onto me harder and would squeeze tightly on me from time to time.

She stopped and kissed me deeply then looked into my eyes, "I'm so proud to be your mother and one of your wives and to be bonded to you. Never think otherwise. It's just..." She paused. "Remember how I told you that shortly after I lost you; I had sex with lots of men to try to have another child? Well, Harold was one of the men I slept with. Then one day he told me he had to stop seeing me because he found his mate, and she was carrying his egg. I was jealous at first. Until I saw little Annie. I felt that she would be special someday. I was even the first person to hold her after she hatched. I cleaned her up and handed her to her parents."

"What about Max's dad? What happened to him? Do you even know which of your lovers he is?" I asked.

I winced as Rikku punched me on the arm, "By the time I had gotten pregnant with her, I had calmed my wild ways. Mostly. When Maxine was just an egg, I knew the father had to be one of two men. A handsome red-haired hatchling man with an amazing physique but a tiny penis or a crazy one night fling with the married hatchling man with a nice physique and what I thought of back then as an impressive cock, his name was Harold. Yes, it's that Harold."

"Which guy is it? Are you going to tell me? Did you even find out?" I asked.

"Let me put it this way. When your and Maxine's son grows up if he gets his DNA from you or Maxine's father he'll likely have a big penis or a large cock." Rikku said.

"Oh my goodness. So Annie's not an only child." I said.

Rikku shook her head no.

"Does Max know? Does he know?" I asked.

"Yes to both. Let's change the subject. I want sex. Now." Rikku shouted the last part.

Not long after that May's child was born. To May's delight, the baby hatched as 100% female. They named her Ramona, after the character from the comic and movie Scott Pilgrim.

One-day, Annie had this devastated look on her face. She looked as if she were about to faint. I ran over to her and caught her before she fell.

"What's wrong? What happened?" I asked.

It took her about three minutes before she could answer, "My dad just called. My mother was in an accident. She didn't make it."

Annie went to California by herself for the funeral. And spent several weeks with her father. The dreams started again. Some of them were sad and others were of her and her father trying to live normal lives out in the public. There were also lots of dreams of them having lots and lots of sex. When Annie came back she brought her mother's egg. Harold was going on a soul searching journey.

One day not long after Annie returned from California, she had another devastated look on her face.

"Oh no. Did something happen to your father?" I asked.

Annie shook her head, "Something happened with my father. When I was visiting him, I slept with him a lot of times. I thought it would help him to feel better."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.