My Summer Job - Cover

My Summer Job

Copyright© 2015 by Jack Spratt

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Andy is chomping at the bit as spring arrives. The new golfing season is close and the thoughts of his many interesting experiences from last season has him excited and wanting more as he looks forward to caddying. He also will be continuing his lawn care for the summer. He meets one of his teachers, and three of her friends on the course, and ends up caddying for one of them Aliyah. Close friendships develop. Andy's relationship with his sister continues.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Fiction   Incest  

Special thanks to Phil Gorman 2015 for his expertise in editing and proofing.

It is still hard to believe the changes that have taken place in my life this summer and the good part is there is still a lot left before school starts! This must be what the 'Coming of Age' means. With all of my new experiences in the last three weeks, I haven't had time for my buddies from school or my sports team. Between my lawn care job, and caddying on the weekends, I have little time to enjoy quiet time with my younger sister, Jayden, and, when possible, the women that have become an educational part of my sexual life; starting with Heather Nielson, a golfer.

My lawn cutting jobs took on a new meaning since Tara Serpa showed a sexual interest in me. Last week, after finishing the lawn, Tara invited me for a cold drink and a swim. Her husband was out of town on business. Tara's direct approach in the pool and, subsequently, on the lounge in her sunroom gave me another taste of a mature woman. The good part is she wants me to come back, and not only to cut their lawn.

A bit about myself: my name is Andy Davis. At fifteen, I am tall for my age at five foot eleven and I weigh one hundred and forty-six pounds. Needless to say, I stand out in my class. Dad is a big man and, it seems, I am his mirror image. In the past, I had considered my sister as a pain in the ass, but after taking her cherry recently, we are the best of friends and lovers. Thinking back, we should have been doing this for years.

This coming weekend will be a sexual adventure. Brigitte, Jayden's best friend, will be sleeping over Friday and Saturday. The best thing about this is Mom and Dad are going to some weekend function and will be late, or they may stay over if Dad gets a little tipsy. Brigitte knows everything Jayden and I have been doing and wants to experience the same thing.

Brigitte has been part of my masturbation fantasies for a couple of years. She is a year older than Jayden, has noticeable titties and long shapely legs. Her chocolate complexion is smooth and flawless. Lately she has been wearing low rider jeans or very short shorts, which show much of her flawless skin and the waistband of her thongs. Before my enlightenment by Heather, all of Brigitte's blatant flirting went unanswered by me. How stupid could I be? Now I am looking forward to an orgy with Jayden and Brigitte.

This morning, waking with my arms wrapped around Jayden, I have my usual morning woody. Jayden is still asleep. Lowering the cover exposes her beautiful taut nipples cresting her very small mounds of soft flesh. Over the last three weeks, I am sure Jayden's breasts have started to fill out. When we first discovered each other, she seemed as flat as a board. Now there are obvious titties developing and she enjoys having her hard nipples sucked on. Jayden opens her eyes and catches me staring at her naked body.

"Oh, Andy, I feel so good. Waking up with you is so different from sleeping alone. Do you feel the same way?"

"Yes, Jayden, I like sleeping with you with my face buried in your hair, smelling your shampoo and Mom's body splash you have been using. It makes you smell so nice."

"I wish I had some of my own stuff, like lingerie, but Mom says a girl my age doesn't need it. She told me I would get old soon enough and not to push it. It is a good thing she has no idea of what we are doing."

Leaning over her face, we kiss. Jayden's arms encircle my neck and she pulls me down. I know what this is leading to. The nymph is strong for her age. Pulling me on top of her, I lift my hips and my cock zeros into her moist pussy. One thrust and I am buried to my balls.

"Oh, Andy, I love that fee! Oh, fuck me!"

This has become a morning ritual. This morning it is just raw sex, as I have to get up early. There are usually three of four lawns to do each day. So, I pump Jayden until she cums once and then keep stroking until my need for relief pumps strings of cum deep into her. It is a good way to start the day.

As usual, Jayden runs to the bathroom with my fresh cum running out of her just fucked pussy and gets into the shower. I clean up myself, dress and go down for breakfast with Mom.

"I don't know what's got into Jayden lately. Before, I had to embarrass her by telling her to get cleaned up; she is such a tomboy. Now, it seems she is always in the shower."

"Well, with all this heat, I know I get sweaty; maybe she is the same."

"You are working, she isn't. Not that I mind. It is a good trait for a woman to be clean all the time."

I would have loved to say, 'It is I, your son, that has been fucking your daughter, my sister, and that is the reason she is showering so often. It is so you can't smell my sperm seeping from her pussy.'

One evening, when Jayden undresses, she is wearing a sexy red thong borrowed from Brigitte. It looks so sexy! Again, Jayden tells me that Mom thinks a fourteen year old is too young to have sexy lingerie of her own, but the way she looks in Brigitte's thong, Mom's comment is totally unfounded. There is a Victoria's Secret in the mall; I have Jayden's panty size and her chest size for a training bra. I plan to surprise her with of gift of panties and a bra, even if she hasn't much in that department, plus some of her own body splash and maybe a bottle of sexy smelling perfume.

The last time I caddied for Heather, she gave me a very large tip. I never bothered to mention it to Mom or Dad, as Mom wants every extra dollar to go into my college fund. That is still years away. It is a small token of my love for my sister to buy her some sexy lingerie and her own body splash; besides, she will wear it for me. It is something that will benefit me every time she wears them. Mentally, I make a note to go shopping tomorrow after my jobs are complete. All goes as planned; however, Mom hands me a note when I arrive home. It is from Mr. Frost, the golf pro, saying to call him when I get home.

"Mr. Frost, it is Andy Davis. You called me."

"Yes, Andy, someone has requested your services as a caddy, a Mrs. Keri Morice. I have never heard of her before, but it seems Mrs. Neilson recommended you. We have another single day tournament starting Saturday at eight. I just checked and Mrs. Morice tees off at ten. Are you available?"

"Oh, yes, I was hoping you would call."

"Ok, be here at nine so you can introduce yourself. You will have to find Mrs. Morice on your own. If all else fails, have her paged on the P.A. system."

This will work out great for me. Brigitte and Jayden will be in bed Friday night, then a new caddying job for Saturday with a lady recommended by Heather; if everything works out right, Brigitte will be under me Saturday night. Now I know why I love this summer! I wonder if Mrs. Morice is as beautiful as Heather and perhaps as sexy.

Thursday morning, after dumping a fresh load in Jayden, she reminds me Brigitte will be over tomorrow night and will be expecting me to show her what we have been doing together. Assuring her I haven't forgotten, I leave for my lawn jobs. Dressed in as little clothing as possible because of the heat has helped my body tan do a deep brown. My body has always been trim and muscled and, apparently, it is very appealing to the females in my life.

My last job for the day is the Morgan's. Last week their daughter, Janice, made it known she has been watching me as well and commented on my pistol. Just looking at her in her shorts and top gives me a raging hardon. By the time I move to their back lawn, the sweat is rolling off me and dripping from my nose. Janice surprises me by tapping my shoulder. With the noise of the mower, and concentration on my work, I never noticed her till now. She offers me a large cold drink. Wow! She is in a white two-piece bikini and she is falling out of the top. Her smile gives me the impression she likes what she is doing to me. There is no controlling my cock as it pushes against my shorts in appreciation of the view.

"Andy, one of these days, I am going to have to actually see what you have there. It looks impressive."

Before, I would have wilted like a noodle at Janice's suggestion. But now, after Heather and Jayden, I look at her, challenging her to do something. She notices my resolve, smiles and pushes her ample boobs against me before leaving for the house. She really smells good, compared to me.

"I will be here, alone, the next time you mow the lawn. Maybe you would like to see my room."

I watch her sexy body leave, her bum swaying sexually. Shit! Two months ago she would not have crossed the street to spit on me. My improved self-confidence must show as my appeal to all women has changed drastically. They notice me sexually. Heather is responsible for everything.

Hurrying home, hitting the shower to remove the horrible stench of sweat and dirt, Mom and I have a quick dinner; then, telling mom I have need of some new shorts and socks for work, she smiles and actually gives me some of the money she is going to put aside for the college fund.

"To make money you have to look good to the people you work for. Spending money for clothing is a good investment."

The first store I stop at is Walgreen's, looking for perfume and body splash for Jayden. She loves the scent she borrowed from Brigitte. There seems to be an endless variety of bottles of scent at the cosmetic counter. You can imagine how comical it would be to see a lanky boy my size sniffing all the samples, trying to track down the scent Jayden likes. Hell, it must have been the twentieth sample before I found the one I had smelled before. After smelling so many samples, it is hard to tell what I smell. The price of the small bottle nearly floors me, but it is for Jayden and what she has given me is priceless. Loaded, with it and the same scent in body splash, my chore here is complete.

My self-confidence goes downhill approaching Victoria's Secret. The large display in the windows shows a selection of bras and matching panties modeled by sexy mannequins, all would look great on Jayden. They are all sexy and nearly transparent. Taking a deep breath, I enter the store. There is only one other male in the store and it looks like a younger lady is dragging him around as she examines nighties. My tanned youthful looks gets a few inquiring glances from a number of women, some actually smile at me. It is my first time in a store like this.

"May I help you?"

The clerk is a young woman wearing a pink tailored dress that seems glued to her every curve and immaculate makeup. She is beautiful. Her nametag has a large 'Jeri' embossed on it.

"I am looking for a gift for my sister."

"I am certain we have something she will enjoy receiving. How old is the young lady?"

"Fourteen."

Jeri show some surprise, but she recovers quickly.

"Do you have anything in mind?"

"Yes. She wants some thongs and matching bras. She doesn't have much, if you know what I mean, but she wants to look grown up. Here are her sizes."

Jeri accepts the piece of paper and leads me to a counter. Everything she demonstrates is so soft and sexy. Surprisingly, she has bras for girls with very little in breasts, all have matching thongs and some with very sexy lacy trim. Selecting four matching pairs, the bill is just short of the tip I received from Heather. Buying woman's lingerie is not cheap!

"Would you like them gift wrapped?"

"Oh no! If our mother ever found out she would have a cow! Please, just put them in a bag."

After paying, she hands me a small bag weighing about four ounces. How can so little cost so much?

"You sister is very lucky to have a bro like you. All I ever do is fight with my brothers."

"We did for a long time but we finally found out it is better to be friends than fight."

Jeri smiles as if I told her something confidential. Quickly recalling everything I have said since coming into the store confirms that nothing revealing has been divulged. She is assuming.

"I get off at seven. Will you be in the mall?"

A quick look tells me it is six forty five. It will be worth the wait just to see what she has in mind. Her face breaks into a smile when I agree to wait.

"I will be in the food court near New York Fries."

"See you shortly after seven."

This gives me fifteen minutes to pick up some socks and shorts, the so-called reason for my trip to the mall. It takes me seven minutes to find and then check out of Wal-Mart. Nursing a Coke, I wonder about Jeri's curiosity about me. It isn't that she doesn't interest me, but at fifteen, what are the odds for someone as beautiful as Jeri to even notice someone like me?

My seat is facing the direction Jeri should use to come to the food court. A number of girls from school pass and say hello. Three of them, from my class, never have said a word to me in three years and now they are asking me how I am spending my summer. One girl, Aliyah, even suggests I give her a call. Shit, I can't explain it!

Looking down the corridor, I see that Jeri is coming towards the food court. When she notices me, her face changes to a devastating smile and she gives me a small wave. Her body just flows like liquid as she walks. As she gets closer, it is obvious that she has refreshed her make-up as her lip-gloss is glowing and looks so moist on her kissable lips. It is very difficult to guess her age by the way she is dressed and the few moments we had together while making my purchases. I do know she is very elegant and very attractive, with a super figure. Like a gentleman, I stand as she approaches the table. Mom told me years ago that all women/girls like to be shown respect. Her perfume hits me like a hammer. Hell, she smells good!

"I am glad to see you. I wasn't sure you would be here."

"Why do you say that?"

"Most men I know seem a bit nervous when they talk to me. I don't know why."

"Likely, because your beauty intimidates them."

Now why in the hell would I say that to her? Jeri looks very confident and has an air about her as if she is challenging. She did suggest I am a man, didn't she?

"And I don't intimidate you?"

"No. Should I be intimidated?"

"No, of course not! There isn't a thing special or scary about me."

Now we are just trying to stare each other down. This is an exercise she will not win. Nobody has beaten me in an eye-to-eye showdown. The silence is murder, but Jeri does look down.

"Would you like something to drink? Why did you want to talk to me?"

"A Coke would be nice. It is good to get off my feet. Something about you caught my interest. Maybe it is the fact that you bought your young sister all that sexy lingerie. Your sister is a very lucky girl to have such a loving brother."

Jeri emphasizes the word "loving," and again tries to stare me down. She has a knowing look on her face like she knows Jayden and I are lovers.

"I'm the one who is lucky to have a sister like Jayden. She helps me in a lot of ways."

"I bet she does. If I had a brother that looked like you, I would want to do all kinds of things for him too. You know, we are talking and I don't even know your name."

"Andy Davis. I know your first name is Jeri, but what is your last name?"

"Turner."

"Miss Jeri Turner, are you going to tell me why you wanted me to wait for you?"

"I don't know ... it is just a feeling I had when you were in the store that I should get to know you. Does that make sense to you?"

"Not really, but it is nice to meet you. I have to go shortly; I have a big day tomorrow."

"How so?"

"I have a little business cutting lawns and Friday is always busy for me."

"Well, would you walk me to my car?"

"Certainly."

Here I am escorting a very beautiful young woman to her car. With her looks and demeanor, she could have any male in the mall. This is confirmed by several double takes from a number of males as we walk by; but, for some reason, she chose me. Why? She reaches down and grabs my hand. The heat of the contact reminds me of the first time Jayden and I fucked. It feels like an electric current is passing through us. Her haunting scents wafts over me. My cock is tingling.

We approach a small car, she flicks her electronic switch and the lights flash indicating it is now unlocked. Standing beside her car, she stops and faces me.

"Mr. Davis, I don't know how to say this other than to come straight out with it. I would like to get to know you better. Don't ask me why, but there is just something about you."

"I don't know why either. There is nothing special about me. What do you want to do next?"

"I work five days a week, every second week, and six days on the other. I really don't like it, but the job is super and so is the money. Perhaps we can go to a movie or go to dinner some evening, my treat."

"Why do you say your treat?"

"I am the one working and I started this. How old are you anyway?"

"Fifteen. And you?"

"You're kidding! You look a lot older than that. I am nineteen. Does that scare you?"

"No. Why should it?"

After Heather and Tara, a mere nineteen year old certainly won't intimidate me. This is getting interesting. Jeri is standing there licking her luscious moist looking lips. Smiling, she removes a notebook from her purse and gives me a slip of paper with her home number, her cell and the job number.

"My breaks are at eleven in the morning and three and five in the afternoon. You can call me at those times, if you like. I am usually home by eight. I would like to hear from you."

With a promise that I will call, she leaves me in the parking lot. Watching her taillights disappear, I head home. I still can't believe what has happened. Mom always teases dad about being a chick magnet; I wonder if it is hereditary?

Jayden's gifts are tucked away inside my Wal-Mart bag. Mom greets me, then I hurry up to my bedroom. Fifteen minutes later, Jayden slips into my room, quickly undresses, and climbs into bed.

"Hurry Andy! I have been waiting for you to come home. What kept you so long?"

"Wal-Mart was busy and I stopped for a Coke. I wasn't that long, was I?"

"No, but I miss you at night. I just talked to Brigitte. She can't wait for tomorrow night. Mom told me she and Dad will be leaving early and not to expect them back tomorrow night. Brigitte wants to say over."

"That will work out great! I have to caddy Saturday, but I should be home early."

Turning out the light, it isn't long before my cock is buried in my sister. She feels so good under me. We should have been doing this since I started masturbating years ago. Then, it dawns on me: Jayden would have been ten! Still, we should have been good friends then instead of fighting. I wonder what her pussy looked like at the age of ten?

Finally, after cumming in Jayden, my mind is on Jeri. What would it be like to fuck her? Rolling off Jayden, she hugs me, while her hand is on my cock, softly massaging me. Then, after falling asleep, Brigitte's naked body is the subject of my dreams. That fifteen-year-old teen is going to make the weekend very exciting!

Luckily, Friday's jobs come off without incident. Fortunately, Tara Serpa has guests; she pays me in the kitchen, but not before grasping my cock and rubbing me till I nearly cum.

"I miss this, Andy; I would be on my knees sucking you if I could get away with it. Be prepared next week, when you come over. Give yourself some time. I am going to be panting for your sex by then."

If it weren't the thought of being with Brigitte and Jayden tonight, I could have fucked her on the kitchen floor. If Brigitte is going to lose her cherry tonight, I want to be as hard as possible, remembering how hard it was to break Jayden's. Tara pays me and gives me a tip and a kiss and I am on my way home.

Like a broken record, Dad is in the living room and close to having a heart attack waiting for Mom. Mom is up to her usual trick of being as late as possible. Hoping Jayden will poke her head in my room, I grab the lingerie and perfume. She doesn't disappoint me.

"Brigitte is all ready to come right now. She told me she has packed all her sexy lingerie. I told her how you like the panties she lent me."

Jayden's face lights up when she sees the Wal-Mart bag. She looks at me in surprise, while reaching in and retrieving a smaller Victoria Secret bag containing the thongs and matching bras. Fingering the fine material, she is close to tears.

"You should always wear sexy panties, Jayden. These will start off your collection."

"Andy, they are beautiful! I will wear them for you."

"Jayden, there are four different sets for you and some real perfume and body splash. I hope it is the right scent."

Finding the bottle, she removes the stopper and sniffs.

"It is! How can I thank you Andy?"

"You do every time you are in bed with me. I can't believe the good sex we have together. I love sex with you."

She is in my arms, kissing and hugging. She then grabs the bag of goodies and leaves for her room. Undoubtedly, she will shower and then try on each outfit before settling on one for tonight.

Finally, Mom is ready and Dad is saying goodbye as he drags her out the door. He has already packed the overnight bag in the trunk. The odds of them coming home tonight are nil. Mum usually gets her way.

Brigitte comes down the street as our car disappears. Jayden takes off like a shot upstairs. When Brigitte sees me, she bursts out smiling, exposing her beautiful teeth. She is wearing low rider jeans and a cut off t-shirt. Her chocolate skin seems to shine. She is a very beautiful girl!

"Hi Andy, I have been waiting for tonight. Are you parents gone?"

"Yes, they just left, and the good thing about it is they likely will be staying over tonight."

"Good for me. I am a bit nervous. Doing this is my first. I can't believe you and Jayden have been doing it."

"You know we have."

Brigitte has an overnight bag that I carry for her. Her breasts look so good, standing out from her body. Just the thought of seeing Brigitte naked has my cock tingling and growing. Her hip rubbing against me doesn't help my predicament. Once in the house, Jayden comes down the stairs in her robe.

"Hi Brigitte, are you ready for tonight?"

"That is all I have been thinking about. I even brought some pads, like you told me."

Bong! Instant erection! My cock is really pushing hard against my jeans. I certainly hope Brigitte will need the pads. The sooner she undresses the better for me. I wonder if I should fuck Jayden first, and then take my time with Brigitte. I want this to become a regular thing with her. Just imagine having her and Jayden ready to come to bed with me every time we have an urge.

"What do you think, Brigitte?"

Jayden drops her robe; her body looks gorgeous in her thong and matching bra. It is a soft blue and nearly matching her eyes. Jeri knows her bras, as Jayden's appears to cup her small breasts, plus her nipples are pushing out of the material. Her scent really smells good. Hell, I want to get undressed and fuck her on the spot.

"Jayden, where did you get the outfit? It looks good on you!"

"Andy bought it and three others for me. He even bought some perfume, do you like the scent?"

"Yes, it is you!"

"Hurry, let's go upstairs to my bedroom. Andy looks like he will explode soon if we don't do something about it."

Brigitte is staring at my obvious raging hardon. Following her swaying bum upstairs is like watching beauty in motion. Her scent is just a bit different than Jayden's. The sooner she is undressed, the better for me. Jayden has her bed ready for us; the covers are down exposing the sheets. Her small night light is on. We look at each other anxiously. Jayden takes the initiative and removes her bra, then her thong. Quickly, I remove my shirt and lower my pants. There is a large tent in my shorts. Brigitte seems frozen as she watches me lower my shorts, giving her a view of my cock.

"Ok Brigitte, now that Andy is undressed, it is your turn. You haven't changed your mind have you?"

"No."

Brigitte is wearing a white lacy bra. Against her dark skin, it looks fantastic. My mouth is dry with anticipation of seeing more. She reaches behind her, unhooking her bra and lets it falls loose. Slowly she removes it. Her nipples are larger than Jayden's. Her nipples protrude outward nearly an inch. Watching her struggle out of her tight jeans is a learning experience for me. Guy's jeans are not a problem; however, girls seem to be poured into theirs. Her pubes, still covered, protrude from her body and pushes out her white thong.

All I can think of is hurry, hurry, remove them. Finally, she lowers her thong and is standing in front of us naked. As mentioned, Brigitte is beautiful dressed, but naked, she is a ebony goddess. Her minor labium stands out from her pussy. Jayden's is none existent. What will she taste like? We are just standing and staring at each other. Then I notice that Jayden and Brigitte are sizing up each other. I have heard of girls liking each other.

"Well, what do you think Brigitte? Do you like looking at Andy?"

"Well, it is different from the ones in the books at school and from what we see in health class. He sticks that in you?"

"All the time! Do you want to watch us have sex?"

"Maybe it would be better if I did. I am so nervous."

"Don't be, it is a wonderful feeling. Come on Andy, let's give her a show!"

After looking at Brigitte's naked body, I need relief. Jayden is so comfortable; we are soon joined at the hips. Although I want Brigitte, there is no way I could ever refuse Jayden. Brigitte is standing at the foot of the bed watching every stroke as my cock disappears into my sister. Fucking my Jayden is pure enjoyment! Jayden and I were made for each other: we anticipate each other's needs to a tee! Her pussy gently pulses on my cock just before she climaxes. Feeling that, my strokes get stronger and deeper. After her spasms subside, she wraps her arms around me, pulling me closer to get the deepest penetration in this position for me to cum in her. The feeling of relief runs through my body as cum flows deep into Jayden's pussy. Panting, I raise my body and pull the stub of my cock out of her gaping pussy. Both Brigitte and I watch cum flow out of my sister. What a sigh! Leaving for the bathroom, I sense Brigitte is following me.

"Let me do that for you."

Brigitte wants to handle me? Who am I to refuse? She rinses a face cloth and gently dabs my stub.

"You can be a bit more aggressive, it won't bite."

Her leaning over, gives me a view of her bum and the deep indentation between her cheeks. The skin on her back is flawless, I want to reach out and touch her. She is now a bit more aggressive, rolling the foreskin up and down. The entire residue from fucking Jayden is long gone but she continues to stroke me. Hell, it feels great! Finally, she stands, giving me a very close view of her titties. Leaning over, I kiss each nipple, causing her to jump back.

"Sorry, but you scared me. Please, do it again!"

Dropping to my knees, I have one nipple, then the other. Her soft hands guide my mouth back and forth. My nostrils are filled with her antagonizing scent from her pussy. Lowering my face, I kiss the few hairs she has just above her heaven, which gets me a moan. She pushes her pubes towards my face. This is a very awkward angle to actually tongue her. I have to get her in bed. Standing, I hold her and then kiss her deeply. Brigitte knows how to kiss; she gives me her tongue willingly. My cock is growing the more we touch each other.

Arm in arm, we walk to Jayden's bedroom. Jayden sees us and moves to one side. Lowering Brigitte to the bed, and pushing her onto her back, I spread her legs to see what beauty lies between. Her heavy outer lips spread, opening her pussy and exposing a number of shades of pink. Everything is glistening with moisture. Positioning my face between her legs, the heat of her cunt hits me. Tasting Brigitte's pussy is a treat beyond description. Her juice flows freely. It isn't long before her first oral climax. Her hips lift off the bed, her hands forcing my face into her cunt; she nearly drowns me with her juice that just seems to squirt out of her.

When I insert my finger into her cunt, it is blocked by her hymen. She looks at me with apprehension. My cock is growing, knowing it has a job to do. Jayden surprises me and reaches over, cupping one of Brigitte's boobs.

"Yours are a lot bigger than mine. You feel so soft Brigitte. I wish my nipples were as big."

Rather than being disgusted, Brigitte leans over and kisses Jayden on the lips. Now my cock is really hard!

"Oh Jayden, I have wanted to kiss you for a longest time, but wasn't sure if you would like it."

Jayden rolls to her side and they both kiss like young lovers. This is getting better by the minute. My tube is ready to do the deed.

"If you girls are finished, I think Brigitte wants what I have for her."

Seeing my cock is sticking out from my body brings a look of apprehension to her face again.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.