PCSS7 - Cover

PCSS7

Copyright© 2017 by Zen Master

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Enclosed please find the "Sponsor" information packet for our 7th annual Spring Break Adoption Fundraiser Social, commonly referred to as the "Panama City Sorority Slutathon".

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   Porn Theatre  

Course description

(NOT TO BE SHOWN TO ANY CONTESTANT BEFORE THE CONTEST. ANY CONTESTANT WHO SEES THIS IS IMMEDIATELY DISQUALIFIED, LOSING HER ENTRY FEE.)

We expect the course to take about four hours to complete, averaging 10-15 minutes per stage. Some stages will take longer and some will be much quicker. However, some contestants will be slower than others and there may be some delays. What’s worse, any contestant who is slow on any particular course delays everyone behind her as no one can advance until the next stage is clear.

To help with this, we are allowing multiple contestants in the same stage in some multi-step stages that take significant time. This should cut the overall average stage time down to 5 minutes or less, allowing us to move 10 or 12 contestants per hour per channel.

We have prepared for our worst-case assumption which is an average of 15 minutes per stage. If that happens we can only start four contestants per hour per channel. Last year we had some delays and the large number of contestants meant that the day turned into a long endurance contest for everyone even with two parallel channels.

To prevent that from happening again this year, we have made several changes to speed things up. To start with, we looked at the number of pre-registrations for this year and duplicated the course again into four identical channels so that we can move people through twice as fast as last year. This cut down on spectator space, but since the spectators usually crowd the rails anyway we are hoping no one will notice. If someone stops one channel, it will not affect the other three channels and contestants will continue to start as quickly as they can be fed through.

Second, we added a bonus for being faster than the other contestants. This should help motivate the contestants to keep going. Third, the referees will try to help the contestants keep moving but they cannot push someone faster than she can go.

Last, we have the option of extending the contest through two days if needed. With four channels we hope to start up to 50 contestants per hour, but as soon as paid registrations rises over 200 contestants we will declare a split. Half of the contestants will compete on each day. While we want as much participation as possible, if we reach 500 contestants we will have to close registration unless we can get the Arena for a third day. If that happens, we can accept another 250 contestants for 750 total split over three days.

We are pleased with the success of our fundraiser and delighted that we are outgrowing our current home. We are looking at moving to a bigger venue for next year, one that will allow even more channels so that we can continue to grow.

As usual, each channel is a double row of booths or ‘rooms’, most with an entry door, an exit door, and a back door giving access to an alley between the rows. The contestants will start at one end of the front row, moving from room to room until the end, then back down the second row to the final stage. Several steps have options, some have “Do at least one of <this>, more if you want” while others have fixed tasks to be performed. Only one step (#59) is optional; all other steps must be completed to minimum requirements unless the contestant decides to withdraw.

The spectator side is completely open except for a railing, set to keep the spectators and contestants apart. Some stages call for interaction with the audience, others do not.

The courses were built in two parallel lines and as originally constructed a contestant in the front row of stages for one channel could see the entire front row in the other channel. Since we want our contestants to concentrate on their own stage, we have hung curtains to block this view. Spectators can freely move from side to side, but the contestants cannot see each other.

In each channel, the two rows intersect at Stage 13, where the contestant on her way back down the second row of stages assists the contestant going up the first row of stages. The second row ends immediately after that at the final stage, with a large part of the remaining arena floor space set up with padded benches.

Each position on the bench is numbered. After completing the course, each contestant will be taken to her position to wait until the contest is over.

In previous years we put all the contestants on one side of the bench, but this year we are going to alternate them on either side to see how the spectators like it. Once all finishers are benched, someone walking down the aisle beside the bench will see ass, face, ass, face, and so on.

The below list has a quick description of each stage. After each step number we have given the instruction set that the referee will give the contestant when she reaches that step.


Stage 0, the waiting room.

The contestants will be called up in groups (#51-100 or similar) as there is space in the waiting room. They will line up in order and each will enter Stage 1 when directed by the referee. Any contestant who is not ready to go when her number is called forfeits her entry fee. Alternately, if the referee approves, she can be moved back in line behind other contestants. This is discouraged just to simplify the referee’s job, since every contestant is wearing her sequential contestant number, but we will allow it if the referee approves.

The referee will verify that the contestant is properly dressed, that her stopwatch works, and that it is reset to zero time elapsed, and then he will start it when he opens the door for her to enter Stage 1.


Stage 1, an empty room with previous contestant standing by to help the current contestant. (5 minutes, $25 fixed)

For the very first contestant, since there is no ‘previous contestant’ a volunteer assistant is provided from last year’s contestants. She will be wearing a skirt and a bra.

Step 1 Instructions: “Remove your blouse and any other layer (slip, etc), if worn, but not your bra. $10.”

Step 2 Instructions: “Choose a spectator and ask him to hold your blouse for you (your sponsor may choose to be here or at step 5 if he desires but not both). Promise to find him and get it back after the contest. $10.”

Step 3 Instructions: “The referee will write your contestant number on your chest and your back with indelible marker. Stay in the room to help the next contestant with Step 1 if needed. Move to Stage 2 while she is doing Step 2. $5.”


Stage 2, an empty room with previous contestant standing by to help the current contestant. (5 minutes, $25 fixed)

For the very first contestant, since there is no ‘previous contestant’ a volunteer assistant is provided from last year’s contestants. She is topless, completely naked above her waist.

Step 4 Instructions: “Remove your bra. $10.”

Step 5 Instructions: “Choose a spectator and ask him to hold your bra for you (your sponsor may choose to be here or at step 2 if he desires but not both). Promise to find him and get it back after the contest. $10.”

Step 6 Instructions: “Stay in the room to help the next contestant with step 4 if needed. Move to Stage 3 while she is doing Step 5. $5.”


(Step 6 is the first “Penalty Point”. Any contestant who enters the door to Stage 1 but then withdraws at any time before completing step 6 gets taken directly to Stage 20, then to the ‘bench’ where she will be publicly spanked bare-ass ten times by each of her sponsor and then three random spectators, and will receive only half of her previously-earned prize money.)


Stage 3, aisle or walkway between rooms. (5 minutes, $70 fixed)

Step 7 Instructions: “Announce that, for a kiss, men will do almost anything a pretty girl asks him for. Choose a spectator. Complain that your breasts are cold. Offer to kiss him if he’ll hold them and keep them warm for you. Put both of his hands on your breasts and kiss him. $20.”

Step 8 Instructions: “Choose a different spectator. Complain that your breasts are too large. Offer to kiss him if he’ll hold them up for you. Put both of his hands on your breasts and kiss him. $20.”

Step 9 Instructions: “Choose a third spectator. Complain that your breasts are too small. Offer to kiss him if he’ll pull on your nipples to make them grow. Put both of his hands on your breasts and kiss him. $20.”

Step 10 Instructions: “Tell the spectators which of the three you’d most like to kiss again. If you’d like, do so. $10.”


Stage 4, another aisle or walkway (2 minutes, No fixed amount, $2 variable)

Step 11 Instructions: “Place your hands on your head and your belly against the spectator railing where marked (next to the entry doorway). Slide along the railing to the far end, allowing spectators to touch you as they desire. Additional $2 to final prize total for every hand touching a breast.”


(Step 11 is the second “Penalty Point”. Any contestant who withdraws at any time after completing Step 6 but before completing Step 11 gets taken directly to Stage 20, then to the ‘bench’ where she will be publicly spanked bare-ass ten times by each of her sponsor and then by two random spectators, and receives only half of her previously-earned prize money.)


Stage 5, an empty room ($5 minimum)

Step 12 Instructions: “Choose a spectator. Announce “I have never seen a cock.” Promise to kiss it if he’ll show it to you. Kneel and do it. $5, or $10 if he squirts and any part of his spend touches you or your clothes, or $25 if any gets in your mouth.”


Stage 6, an empty room (20 minutes for two contestants, $50 fixed)

Step 13 Instructions: “Choose a spectator. Ask if he can help you learn how to give head. Do it. Tell him it was delicious. $25 but you must swallow. Any that escapes must be licked up. Announce that that was easy.”

Step 14 Instructions: “Choose a different spectator. Do it again. $25 as before.”

(To minimize delays in this long stage, as soon as one contestant starts Step 14, the next contestant can be admitted and start Step 13.)


Stage 7, an empty room (5 minutes, $30 fixed)

Step 15 Instructions: “Choose a spectator. Stand with your belly to the rail, hands behind your head, your legs apart. Ask him to reach under your skirt, pull your panties down, and see if your pussy is wet. When he is finished, thank him and kiss him. If he doesn’t fondle a breast on his own when you kiss, tell him he isn’t doing it right. Put one of his hands on a breast, then kiss him again. $10.”

Step 16 Instructions: “Choose a different spectator. Tell him the first spectator seemed unsure and ask him to verify if your pussy is wet. When he is finished, thank and kiss him as before. $10.”

Step 17 Instructions: “Choose a third spectator. Ask him to make sure they were right. When he is finished, thank and kiss him as before. $10.”


Stage 8, an empty room. (10 minutes, $60 fixed)

Step 18 Instructions: “Say “This is just in the way” and remove your skirt without touching your panties. Note that your panties may still be pulled down from a previous stage. $10.”

Step 19 Instructions: “Choose a spectator. Ask him to hold your skirt for you, promise to get it back from him after the contest is over. Thank and kiss him as before. As always, the kiss doesn’t count unless he has at least one hand on a breast. $10.”

Step 20 Instructions: “Remove your panties. $10.”

Step 21 Instructions: “Choose a different spectator, ask him to hold your panties for you. Thank and kiss him as before. $10.”

Step 22 Instructions: “Remove your shoes, plus any socks, hose, etc so that you are completely nude and barefoot. $10.”

Step 23 Instructions: “Choose a third spectator and ask him to hold the rest of your clothes for you. Thank and kiss him as before. $10.”


(Step 23 is the third “Penalty Point”. Any contestant who withdraws after completing Step 11 but before completing step 23 gets taken directly to Stage 20, then to the ‘bench’ where she will be publicly spanked bare-ass ten times by each of her sponsor and then by a randomly selected spectator, and receives only half of her previously-earned prize money.)


Stage 9, a room with padding on the floor in front of the railing (60 minutes, $135 fixed)

Step 24 Instructions: “Announce “I need to learn how to get a man’s attention.” Choose a spectator. Move to the rail, put his hand on a breast and kiss him. After a few seconds, move his hand to your ass and press your chest against his while continuing the kiss. Ask if you have his attention yet. $10.”

Steps 25 & 26 Instructions: “Repeat with two more spectators. $10 each.”

Step 27 Instructions: “Go back to the first chosen spectator and ask if he’d like a blowjob. Tell him you aren’t very good yet but you’ll try and it’s practice. You must swallow. $25.”

Steps 28 & 29 Instructions: “Do the other previously chosen spectators. $25 each.”

Steps 30-32 Instructions: “Hug each chosen spectator, kissing his neck or shoulder and thanking him for helping you compete. Allow him to touch you anywhere he wants. $10 each.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.