Power of Touch - Cover

Power of Touch

Copyright© 2015 by NotVeryNice

Chapter 2

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Aaron has always been a bit of an empath. He's recently found out he can do a whole lot more. Being that he's got a good nature he's determined to better the world around him. All while still doing all the things a teenager would love to do.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Uncle   Niece   Aunt   Nephew   InLaws   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   White Couple   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Oriental Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Analingus   Body Modification   Public Sex   Slow   Workplace   School   Transformation   Military   War   Politics  

Sam came up between Eddie and I and put her arms around both of us. “Crazy day, huh?”

“Yeah, not every day you find out your brother is a god.” Eddie said.

“I’m not a god, Eddie.” They both stared at me. I looked at them and said “Well, maybe, I don’t know. I’m not omnipotent or omniscient or anything.”

Sam retorted “Yet...” while Eddie said “As far as you know...”

I just rolled my eyes and continued walking. We continued our journey home. Eddie waved as he turned off to his house and Sam and I headed to ours. We walked in the door and mom asked us to set the table for dinner. We went through the motions and put all the dinner stuff where it goes. Dinner was very good. Mom makes some great spaghetti.

Tonight was the usual dinner. Mom asks us how our day was. We say good and usually leave it at that. She tells us about her day and Stupid Steve just sits there and eats. I don’t know why she is even with this guy. He’s always so temperamental. It’s like he’s in a permanent state of male menstrual cycle. He’s always got to find some fault in Sam and me. Whatever ... I’m sure he knows we don’t like him. Hmm ... I wonder if I could read him and maybe make him more enjoyable to be around. I need find a way to make physical contact with him long enough. I’ll keep an eye out for an opportunity.

After dinner, I washed the dishes and Sam dried them. It was better this way than splitting the days because then we would spend twice the time there and working together made everything easier. Mom settled on the couch and Stupid Steve took his usual Lay-z-Boy with a beer. I finished up with the dishes and Sam headed upstairs. I went and sat by mom and made a gesture that I wanted to lay on her lap.

“Really, Aaron, you haven’t laid with me like this in ages.” She said chuckling and lowering her legs onto the floor as I settled my head on her lap. “Am I not allowed anymore?” I asked her when my head settled. “Of course you’re allowed, sweetie, it’s just been a long time since you’ve wanted to.”

I wanted to read mom and make sure she’s OK. I couldn’t read her through her pants so I took her hand and held it by my shoulder. That did the trick. I focused and got the rush again. Hmm ... Something is off. What’s ... It seems that her energy levels have been dropping steadily over the past few years. I wonder what that all meant. I figured if anyone I knew deserved to get a higher quality body, it was mom. I went ahead and told/wished her endocrine system to increase her body’s efficiency in hormone production and metabolism. Then I told all her organs individually to increase cell regeneration. Her heart to strengthen and beat slower and harder like a lot of long distance runners and cyclists. I also told her lungs to utilize their entirety and improve how she breathed. Then I told her skin to regain its elasticity and I told all her other cells (like her muscles, tendons, and ligaments) to regain their regenerative abilities she had when she was a teenager.

A bit of a wicked though struck me and I had an ‘I killed the canary’ smile on my face. I increased sensitivity in her breasts (especially her nipples), and specifically told her endocrine system to increase production of hormones to grow her breasts to a nice big handful (she had decent apple sized ones right now). Then I doubled her pleasure nerves in her clit, pussy, and asshole. I thought for a bit and decided to deaden the pain receptors in those areas, as well. Mom made a little surprised noise after all that. It only took about 10 seconds to do all that. I’m sure tonight was going to be a great night for her. hehehe...

I stayed there laying on mom’s lap contemplating what I’d need to do to Stupid Steve to make him a more pleasant person. I thought I’d do some remote recon on him and I focused on him and took stock of what I saw. Seems like he’s got some sort of imbalance in his body making him experience a more heightened sense of discomfort and increasingly less pleasure. Looking up and down it seems that, by some stroke of luck for him, the imbalance didn’t reach his dick. I suppose that he got full enjoyment from that. Things were starting to make sense. He’s so unpleasant to everyone because he perceives the world in such a discomfort that it’s only natural that he is a discomfort right back. I also see why mom originally got with him. He’s got a monster 10-incher in his pants. Mom! You naughty cougar, you!

Ok, then. A plan was forming. While I was still connected, I formulated what I wanted to change in him. I was going to fix that imbalance and increase his normal endorphin secretion a bit. That should make him in a constant state of happiness. I stood up and I heard a barely audible moan coming from mom. I looked at her and her eyes were closed. She was also grinding her legs together. Looks like her clit was getting a thorough workout after I heightened its sensitivity. I went to Stupid Steve and put my hand on his arm while closing my eyes and focusing. I was able to make the changes in a split second because I already had them set in my mind. To cover the reason why I actually touched him I asked “Want another beer, Steve?”

He looked up at me warily. It was probably the first time I asked if he wanted something. “Yeah, sure.” He replied as he tilted his bottle a little to the side and took stock of what he had left. He lifted it to his mouth and downed the few gulps left. I went to the kitchen and got another Coors Light and opened it for him. He eyed me while I walked to him. “What’s wrong with you?” He was clearly suspicious. “I had a thought. The only way we’re going to start to coexist in a more enjoyable manner is if we are nicer to each other. So, I made the first step.” I handed him the beer and patted his shoulder. I turned around and went upstairs.

Sam’s room was the first one on my left. The door was open so I went inside. She was sitting at her desk doing her homework. When we were kids and she was playing some game on her computer or her console (we had a SNES, Sega, and a PS2 which all belonged to our dad) I would come up behind her and sit on the back of the chair she was sitting on and watch her play. She’d do the same to me, but since she was always smaller, she could lean forward and lean her head and arms on my head. We grew to like small physical touches like that. Unfortunately, now, I’m way too big to sit on the back of her chair. Since we have a PS3 now, she doesn’t need to stay close to the console so she likes to lean back and prop her feet up.

I went to her night stand where she had her feet propped up. She’s always had nice feet, I think. I picked them up and sat where they were and set them down on my lap. She was playing one of the Assassin’s Creed games. I never really got into them, but I knew what they looked like. I watched her make 200 foot jumps off the steeple of churches and buildings and land on a tiny pile of hay. I snickered and said “That’s not how physics works...”

“Yeah, but it looks cool, doesn’t it?” Was her reply.

“True.” I paused a bit after I said that while I gathered my thoughts. “I changed Stupid Steve.” For a long time now, our little inside joke to cope with our step-dad’s annoyingness was to refer to him as ‘Stupid Steve’.

She paused her game and looked at me. “What do you mean? Did you make his skin all polka dotted?” She’s always a bit of a smart ass. Although that does make me wonder just what I am capable of doing...

“No, I looked inside and saw that his body was always in discomfort. I figured that this was why he was always such a sourpuss. I’m hoping that with me fixing that and having more endorphins pumped into his bloodstream might make his less grouchy.”

“Endorphins is what makes you happy right?”

“Sort of. It does a lot of stuff, but it can all be considered ‘happy’.”

“Let’s hope you’re right and he’s not just happy when he makes our lives miserable.”

“I can always change him back. Come to think of it, I could easily kill someone just by making their heart stop.” I mused.

“Remind me not to piss you off...”

“Come on, Sam. Am I the kind of guy to go around on a rampage?”

“No, but everyone has their breaking point. You’re just scarier now that you can do all this and I can’t do anything.”

“Hmm. Point. What if you could though? I still have quite a bit of understanding to go, but if I can figure out what it is that gives me this ability and since I can already change people’s DNA, what’s to stop me from making someone else capable of this? I mean, it’s got to be some anomalous mutation that’s letting me do this, right?”

“I don’t know. I’m not a geneticist. If you do figure it out, keep me in mind, eh?”

“Well, of course. Aside from you, who is it that I trust more in this this world, Sam?”

Sam smiled at me one of her bright smiles that lights up the room. She turned back to her game and commenced to beat up the soldiers that she continued to antagonize. While she was doing that, her feet were still on my lap. She started to move them back and forth almost imperceptibly on my dick. I was looking at her now and she gave a quick glance my way and curled the corner of her lips up a bit, but kept moving her feet. I sat there enjoying it and remembered something.

“I changed mom too. I gave hew whole body a rejuvenating makeover. Then I gave her a little gift.”

“Like flowers?” She said still playing her game.

“Not quite. More like this.” I grabbed her foot and gave her the same changes I gave mom. Her eyes widened and she looked at me forgetting to pause her game and some soldier started to beat up on her guy. “What did you just do?? Oh my...” She started to fidget visibly now and rotated her hips while pushing her tits against her shirt. She started to make little mewling noises and continued to make her little movements. I decided to help her out and while holding onto her feet, I decided to increase her pleasure centers in her feet and connected them straight to her clit which I could tell was very excited at the moment.

I started to massage her feet and she opened her eyes wide again and half closed them while she enjoyed the massage I was giving her. She pushed her feet a lot more obviously on my growing manhood. Her breathing got more and more ragged and she started to quiver a little. I took both thumbs and pressed hard on her heels and pushed up through her soles and to the balls of her feet and she started to jerk her hips. I continued to massage her feet while she rode her orgasm to completion. I slowly returned her feet to normal and just sat there watching her.

“That was crazy awesome. What did you do??” She asked incredulously.

“I added a little bit to you comparing to what I did to mom. Mom seemed to enjoy what I did though. So, in a nutshell, your whole body is going to keep rejuvenating itself, you’ll have more energy, your tits will keep growing to a very nice handful, and they are also very sensitive now. Your clit and pussy are much more sensitive, too. So is your asshole.” I said that last part and winked at her. “The extra I gave you was your feet. I made them more sensitive and connected the pleasure straight to your clit while I massaged them. I changed them back afterwards, see?” I massaged her feet again.

“Why did you do that? I liked it!” She was almost whining.

“Think about it. You want to be having orgasms in the middle of the soccer field?” I said, grinning.

“Maybe...” She blushed a little when she said that, but grinned right back.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.