Nina's Nightmare Holiday - Cover

Nina's Nightmare Holiday

This story is in the public domain.

Chapter 19

Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Nina is a gorgeous, powerful businesswoman. Her self-confidence gets her into trouble when a young boy she meets on vacation in a luxury hotel starts blackmailing her. Can she outwit him and regain her dignity or will he be her master for life? CAUTION: extremely sadistic, only for those who enjoy this type of fantasy.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Celebrity   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Needles   Cat-Fighting   Caution   ENF   Violence  

Nina wasn’t allowed to clean herself up after the gang-rape. Instead Ana had to lick her clean on the beach, gagging on the cum as she did. Chrissy had to watch.

“Bite her nipples when you clean her tits,” Jeremy said.

The boys had left and this part of the beach was currently empty but Nina felt too broken to really care. She could still feel their little hands all over her body. Their little dicks inside her ... mouths sucking and biting her nipples...

She almost screamed when Ana bit her nipples. Chrissy had tears in her eyes. The only person Nina wanted to see right now was Jenny, but Jenny was humiliating herself on webcam for her husband. The guy probably thought he was just lucky and his wife had gotten horny on vacation. But would he care if he knew the truth? Most men seemed to be monsters. Even little boys.

Jeremy put his arm around his sister as they watched. She was topless. He kissed her on the mouth and she had to kiss him back like she was his girlfriend.

Nina felt Ana’s tongue inside her pussy, licking up teenage cum. Jeremy was smiling. She closed her eyes in shame. This boy was the father of her baby.

When Ana was done licking Nina clean, he forced them to make out while grinding their bodies against each other like lesbians in a porn film. He told Chrissy to masturbate while she watched. He took a video of the scene, two naked women making out in the sand while a young girl played with herself next to them. Anyone who saw that would believe they were all sluts.

Somebody was walking down the beach towards them.

“Nina, Ana, keep kissing but stop grinding. Chrissy, stay where you are. Don’t do anything,” Jeremy said. Then he hid behind a palm tree.

When the person got closer, Nina saw it was a young girl, maybe fifteen years old. She was blonde and had large breasts for her age.

“Oh no,” Chrissy said. “That’s Ella. She goes to school with me. She’ll recognize me!”

Chrissy looked at Nina, begging for help.

“Don’t do anything, Chrissy. He’ll hurt you. Pretend you are OK being topless here.”

Ella walked past them. She stared at Chrissy’s breasts. She looked shocked. Then she saw the two naked women next to Chrissy and blushed hard. She walked on quickly but looked back once. Chrissy pretended not to care but Nina could see the tears in the corners of her eyes.

Jeremy came back smiling.

“Well done, sluts.”

He groped his sister’s breasts and gave her a kiss. Then he reached into her bikini bottom and jammed his fingers up her pussy. Chrissy winced.

“Let’s go back,” Jeremy said. “I’m going to fuck Chrissy and you’re going to watch.”

When they got back to the bungalow, Jenny was sitting on the bed naked, softly crying. SLUT was written across her breasts in lipstick and her panties were still inside her pussy. Nina wanted to hug her and make her feel better.

“Did you please your husband, whore?” Jeremy asked.

Jenny nodded without speaking. Jeremy grabbed her nipples and pulled on them hard. She yelped.

“Answer my question, whore.”

“Yes, Jeremy. I pleased my husband.”

“Good. We’ll all watch the video together later.”

He slapped each tit once.

“Kiss me, Jennifer.”

They locked lips. Nina could see his tongue enter her mouth. It disgusted her.

As Jeremy kissed Jenny, he pulled the panties out of her pussy. When he was done kissing her, he spat into her mouth. Then he stuffed the panties into Ana’s mouth.

“Chrissy, get on the bed. Lie down and spread your legs. Nina, Jenny, I want one of you on each side. Ana, go sit at the foot of the bed.”

They arranged themselves around Chrissy and Jeremy. The poor girl spread her legs.

“Jenny, Nina, start sucking on Chrissy’s nipples.”

She leaned forward and took Chrissy’s tender little nipple into her mouth. She tried to suck gently. Jeremy started thrusting into his sister. Chrissy whimpered but tried to keep it together.

Jeremy lasted longer than before. His cock slapped into his sister’s shaved pussy over and over. Then he moaned and pushed Nina and Jenny away so he could kiss his sister on the mouth as he came inside her. That’s when she started crying.

“Ana, give me the panties,” Jeremy said. He used them to wipe the cum from Chrissy’s pussy. Then he put them in her mouth.

“OK, sluts. Nina, Jenny, go clean yourselves up in the shower. Ana, you have to get to work. Take that pen from the desk and shove it up your pussy. Then put on the black thong that you hate. Stay that way all day. Chrissy, you’ll stay here in bed with me. Give your brother a hug. Good girl.”

Nina and Jenny went to the bathroom. Stepping into the stall together was their first moment of privacy in a long time. They hugged, their large breasts pressed together.

“Are you OK?” they both said at the same time.

They both nodded. They knew it wasn’t true but they didn’t want to dwell on it.

Jenny put her hand on Nina’s cheek. They looked at each other without speaking. Then they started kissing. They turned on the shower so Jeremy wouldn’t hear. Jenny’s hands explored Nina’s body, squeezing her breasts, caressing her ass. Nina pressed Jenny against herself and kissed her passionately. She didn’t know whether she could ever enjoy sex with a man again but she wanted Jenny badly. This was the only good thing left in her life.

Jenny reached between Nina’s legs. Nina responded by doing the same. Their eyes locked as they started masturbating each other. Outside, in the bedroom, Chrissy started crying loudly. Jeremy was probably doing something to her again. They tried to block the sound out.

Jenny’s fingers entered Nina and she almost moaned out loud. She was wet like she could never be with Jeremy even when he forced her to play with herself.

They came at the same time. They both moaned but Chrissy was screaming so it covered the sound. They hugged tightly and kissed.

As they cleaned each other gently, Jenny told Nina a story.

“I want you to know this because maybe it will help. I’ve never told anyone, not even my husband. When I was a teenager in Hollywood ... I was abused. It was an executive at a major studio. He said ... he said he could destroy my career. So for two years I had to visit him once a week. He liked to watch me walk around his house naked. Made me call him daddy. I had to ... I had to suck his cock a lot. He also tried to make sure I got a reputation as a slut. He arranged photoshoots where I posed in my underwear ... got me parts with nudity ... you know ... It was a bad time for me, Nina. Terrible. But I made it because I didn’t give up and I had a good friend I could talk to. Now we have each other. Jeremy is much worse but I think we can make it ... we just have to hold on and help each other when it gets too awful.”

Nina didn’t say anything. She just gave Jenny a long, passionate kiss on the lips. Jenny wasn’t a sexy celebrity to her anymore, she was a woman she loved.

When they stepped out of the bathroom they saw that Jeremy had shoved a beer bottle up his sister’s pussy. Now he was sitting on top of her on the bed and roughly fucking her face.

“Go out, sluts, I’m busy. But be back by ten. I have a surprise for you.”

“What should we wear, Jeremy?” Nina asked.

“Nothing. Now go.”

They went out. Nina felt lucky despite having to be outside naked for hours.

“Let’s take advantage of this,” she said. “Let’s have a great day, just you and me.”

“How? I want to, Nina, but ... we’re naked. We could go to the beach, I guess.”

That reminded Nina of what had happened earlier.

“No ... not the beach. I don’t want to talk about it now but ... let’s just not go there, please.”

“Of course. Sorry. We just need some clothing. Anything will do. Nobody cares if we walk around here in a bikini. I’ve even seen women in bikinis in the restaurants. But we don’t have anything.”

Her first idea was to ask Ana for help. Then she realized that there was a party on the hotel’s roof and poor Ana was serving drinks and handing out food with no bra and a pen inside her pussy. They couldn’t go up there naked.

That only left one option.

“Jenny, I want you to wait for me under those palm trees. Chrissy likes to read there sometimes and she’s left a few magazines you can read if you want to. I’ll be back in an hour.”

“I’ll come with you.”

“No, you can’t be seen just walking around naked. You’re a celebrity. There probably aren’t any reporters but ... you know...”

“You’re right. Thank you for taking care of me like that, Nina.”

She gave her a kiss. Nina kissed her back.

“We take care of each other.”

Nina hated having to walk through the hotel naked. She was thankful for the roof party which had attracted many of the guests.

When Ana had told her about the roof party a few days before, she’d mentioned that Darren wasn’t going to be there. Ana didn’t like him and she was afraid Jeremy would force her to sleep with him. “At least Darren is going to be far away from me, stuck in the gift shop.”

Getting to the gift shop without being seen was difficult. She could either walk down the beach or cross the pool area. The beach would make more sense but she couldn’t get herself to go there again. What would happen if she met those boys again?

Going past the pool meant going past several old men while completely naked. Much worse had happened to her but she didn’t want to do it. Every new person who saw her naked was a new humiliation. She thought about Jenny and that gave her strength. She walked out across the pool area projecting an air of confidence. The men stared. She pretended not to notice them.

There were no customers in the gift shop. Darren was sitting at the register playing with his phone. He looked up when Nina entered. His eyes bulged with surprise.

“Hey Darren,” Nina said seductively.

“Whoa. Hey, Nina. Wow. What are you doing here ... like that?”

“I had a little accident. I lost my clothes,” she said like it was a naughty joke. “Could you help me find some new ones? Some for me, some more ... for a friend of mine.”

“Did you friend lose her clothes too?”

“That’s my little secret,” Nina said to deflect his question. “The question is ... do you want to help me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.