The General - Book 2 - Cover

The General - Book 2

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a reader requested continuation of my recent story, The General. It continues the stories of Mark, Paul, Sandy and Debbie, as well as the cheerleader "candidates" that Mark promotes, and the challenges that those girls create for him.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex  

Mark pushed the door to the hotel room open and allowed Debbie Janicke to enter before him. While he personally had never stayed at the St. Regis Hotel in Atlanta, he knew it to be the finest hotel, certainly in the city, and quite possibly in the South. This was the upscale of upscale facilities, and not surprising, the room that had been reserved for her was on the Concierge Floor, which meant treatment that is even more luxurious and more benefits for the guests. One of her collegiate sorority sisters had asked Debbie to be a gift table host prior to her friend's wedding reception. The bride's parents, among the wealthiest in the area, had graciously provided a room in the hotel for each member of the wedding party, including all of the peripheral members that assisted at the reception. Debbie had asked Mark to be her escort to the reception.

Debbie paused as she entered the room, just long enough for Mark to bump into her clumsily. "Are you sure that this is our room?"

"Room 824. That's the number on the key card."

"It's a suite, not just a room. It's beautiful.

"I think it is appropriate for you. How about that! They even provide a bottle of Champagne, on ice." Mark opened the bottle with a dramatic flair, the cork popping as it launched from the bottle on its way to the ceiling. He poured two glasses and handed one to Debbie. "Here's to the most beautiful girl at the wedding."

She kissed him gently, but with enthusiasm and meaning. "I can't believe that they gave us a room like this. There's even a balcony. Can we go out there for a few minutes?"

They stood together, looking out at the Atlanta skyline. From their elevation, they could easily see well beyond the airport nearly twenty miles to the south. There was no noise, other than the sound of the breeze blowing across the building. Mark could feel Debbie shaking, not violently, just ever so slightly.

"Are you cold? Do you want to go in?"

"No, I'm fine. Just hold me for a minute, will you please?"

Mark put his arms around Debbie and pulled her to him. He could feel her pull tight to his body. "Debbie???"

"I'm just a little nervous, Mark. I've never done this before."

He pulled her head up and kissed her very tenderly. "Let's go back inside."

"Give me a minute, please." Debbie went to the bedroom while Mark went to put a Do Not Disturb placard on the door and secure it.

She called to him and he stepped into the bedroom. She was standing beside the bed wearing a steel blue diaphanous negligee. The lighting in the room cascaded onto her softly, highlighting her beauty.

"Mark," she asked timidly. "Am I..."

"You are beautiful, Debbie, absolutely beautiful." Mark led her to the bed, kissed her tenderly, and quickly undressed. The negligee fell away as he caressed her breasts, her nipples already hard in anticipation. Mark continued to murmur little compliments softly. Debbie's breasts were full and firm, the nipples prominent, and the bottoms curving upward slightly as if they were waiting to be touched. When he moved his head to her chest and placed his lips on her breast, he could feel her body become tense and then shudder. Intentionally, he dawdled at her breasts, moving from one breast to the other and then returning to the first, over and over, until Debbie became restless and her body began to move beneath him.

His hand moved to her thighs and then upward. He caressed the outer edges of her pubic hair, allowing his fingers to float lightly over the hair. As he moved his hand lower, he could feel both the heat of her body and the moisture beginning to lubricate her. He moved lower and replaced his hand with his breath, blowing lightly through her hair and along her labia, which was to beginning to open on its own. When he extended his tongue to them, Debbie cried out. Gently he moved upward until his tongue touched her clit, the twenty four year old button of sexual excitement that had not, until that very moment, felt the hand, or the tongue or even the breath of another soul. As he captured it between his lips and sucked it firmly, Debbie's first orgasm crushed her thighs against Mark's head. He continued to flick his tongue at her clit; much like the tongue of a snake flits in and out and around its head. When her thighs relaxed slightly, Mark moved away and then positioned himself. He felt her hand reach down to help him and he took that as a sign that she was ready. With her hand guiding him, he pushed into her gently. He could feel her barrier there, standing guard over her purity. Without a word, he felt her hands move to his butt and pull him to her. He pushed through her hymen, not without some difficulty, and not without seeing her wince and hearing her cry out briefly. He stopped, of course, and held his position until her eyes opened once again and she kissed him. His initial move into her was a protracted move allowing her body to adjust to his invasion. When he had gone as far as he could, he once again stopped, to allow her to begin to understand the various sensations she was feeling. He was not at all surprised that she was very wet inside, nor was he surprised at how tight her vagina was. He just hoped that he could last long enough to bring her to orgasm, but his concerns disappeared within the first minute of his movements.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.