Flung Backwards - Cover

Flung Backwards

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Prologue

Time Travel Sex Story: Prologue - O how we want to start over with what we know after we retire. just think of all the things you could do to make that fortune you tried to make in one adventure after another. not any sex at the beginning but that red head is going to come to life sometime. ALL MIND TALK TO EACH OTHER IN ( ) THIS IS FICTION---things might not be invented yet in this time frame....It is Science Fiction, Time Travel, and A lifetime Fantasy all wrapped up in one. Sit back and see where it goes. I plan to.........

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

First let me say this is fiction so please ignore any mistakes I make on what is, when is, where is, how is, or who is. And, please do not get a burr up your butt about the name I use or the town name that isn't spelled like the one you know. All names are from my imagination when I write. Sometimes I use the stupid speller on this computer to spell it for me because I almost flunked spelling 600, oops I mean 60 years ago. If the motor or car doesn't match your criteria of how a motor or power button should work, please save the criticism and read for enjoyment.

I just retired from driving a truck two months ago. Forty years of my life has been delivering anything from your nuts and vibrators to the key you just hit on your computer. I spent my spare time in the sleeper reading SOL to put me to sleep. I imagined what it would be like to go back in time and redo or relive an imaginary path.

I never have been a big music buff. Usually, if one of my favorite talk show personalities is not on, and Fox News starts to repeat itself, I just think. When I would drive for hours and hours I would create stories in my mind just to pass the time. Now I wish I had recorded some of those lines and stories.

Speaking of nuts, I have probably cursed at least one or more of you nuts when you threw your brakes on to make that turn without a signal.

I have loved reading the time travel or alternate universe stories. Every time a new one is put on I read it. So now that I am retired I am trying my luck at fulfilling a fantasy of mine.

At some point in the upcoming story, I will find the computer the aliens hid in my room with the only web sworn words used today: GOOGLE IT. It will have all the things needed to take my fantasy to its highest level.

I might even try my luck at racing in this book. Do you know how many times I have been a Monday morning quarterback about a NASCAR RACE? If you put them in a truck beside me, they would not stand a chance. I have an award for 1,000,000 miles without an accident on the highway. How many NASCAR drivers can say that?

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.