There Oughta Be a Law Vol. 2 - Cover

There Oughta Be a Law Vol. 2

Copyright© 2015 by DonLeeds

Chapter 1

Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The story continues

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Group Sex   Anal Sex  

OK, I know. The story was supposed to be over. To be honest I thought there would be no point in continuing with my memoirs. After all, I was only planning on having sex with two wonderful women for the rest of my life. There are only so many things you can write about, given those constraints. And you've already read the previous 12 chapters, so there wouldn't be anything new happening. At least that's the way I thought the rest of my life was going to go. Don't get me wrong, the last 10 years had been wonderful. I had nothing to complain about. But my beautiful wives decided to change things up. It all started on my daughter's 10th birthday.


"Daddy, Daddy, wake up."

I rolled over groggily.

"Tiffany, let me sleep, honey."

"Mommy says you better get up now. We have lots of things to do today, Daddy."

I looked at the clock. It was only 9 o'clock. I groaned and sat up in bed. Tiffany was staring at me and she seemed more keyed up than usual. Oh right it's her birthday.

"Come here honey. I owe you a birthday hug."

She smiled and attacked me.

"Happy birthday, Tiffie, my sweet little girl."

"Oh Daddy. I'm not a little girl anymore. I'm 10 years old."

"No you're not, Tiffie. I'm sure you're turning 7 aren't you?"

I tried to sound serious but I couldn't hold it for long. I burst out laughing as she slapped me playfully.

"Ohhh Daddy, I'm gonna get you."

We were both giggling as I shooed her out of the room. "I have to get dressed honey. Tell your mom that I'm awake."

"OK Daddy. She gave me a little kiss and darted out of the room."

I entered the kitchen and Ellen and Carolyn both smiled at me warmly.

"Coffee's hot, dear," said Ellen.

"It's about time you got up, sleepyhead," said Carolyn.

She came over and gave me a nice kiss.

"No wonder I was sleepy. You two wore me out last night."

Ellen and Carolyn both blushed. Ellen came over for her morning kiss.

"Aww, does poor little Donnie feel all tuckered out still?"

I pulled Ellen to me and grabbed her ass. She smiled at me and slapped my hands.

"Now Don, there's no time for that this morning. You need to be out the door by 10. I've got a list of stuff for you to pick up. There's going to be 20 kids running through our house this afternoon, and we need some supplies, not to mention the birthday cake."

Tiffany entered the kitchen. "Can I go shopping with Daddy?"

Ellen and Carolyn glanced at each other and then Ellen said, "Sure honey if you want to."

Tiffany and I left to go shopping while Ellen and Carolyn set up the place for the birthday party. We found everything on the list and headed back. There were balloons hanging on the mail box and Tiffany started to bounce in the car. She was really getting excited.

Tiffany's best friend, Giselle, showed up early. She was going to sleep over. They rushed off to Tiffany's bedroom. The whole downstairs of the house looked very festive.

"Great job decorating, ladies."

"Thanks Don, could you look around and make sure anything breakable is hidden away?"

"Sure honey."

More kids started showing up around 1:45. There were 19 in total, 12 girls and 7 boys. The house was in chaos, but it was innocent fun. None of the children were too destructive. I tried to stay out of the way and let Ellen and Carolyn be the policemen. I noticed that Tiffany was paying quite a bit of attention to one of the boys. I pulled Ellen aside to chat.

"Who's that boy Tiffany is talking to, honey?"

Ellen smiled at me. "Oh, that's her boyfriend, Billy."

"Boyfriend?"

Her smile widened.

"That's what she calls him, honey. Don't get all excited. Didn't you have a girlfriend when you were in the 5th grade?"

I thought back. I nodded my head sheepishly. "I did have two different 'girlfriends' in the 5th grade. I even kissed them once or twice."

Ellen smiled and kissed me.

"He seems like a nice boy, honey. Let them have their fun."

The party seemed to be a hit with the kids. Tiffany had a great time opening up all of the presents. She even gave Billy a kiss in front of everyone when she opened his. He blushed beet red. They both looked so cute. Tiffany glanced my way somewhat fearfully. I just grinned at her. Her face lit up and she put her arm around him.

Eventually the parents started showing up to pick up their kids. One of the moms was a total knockout. I mean her breasts were amazing. Now I love both of my wives and I would never cheat on them, but neither Ellen nor Carolyn have any breasts to speak of. I was salivating as I stared at the yummy mummy. A very pretty young girl rushed up to give her a hug and then they left.

Carolyn had caught me staring at her. "She does have beautiful breasts, doesn't she, Don?"

I sighed, "She sure does, honey, but you know I'm happy with your itty bitty titties."

Carolyn grinned and kissed me. "How long since you got to play with titties like that, Don?"

"You know the answer to that, Carolyn. It's been more than 10 years. I can't remember if it was Crystal or Stella that was last. I know Stephanie was after them but her titties don't quite qualify."

Carolyn giggled. "You sure you don't miss titties, Don?"

All of the moms and dads had left by then. I glanced around to double check and pulled Carolyn to me for a passionate kiss. I tweaked both of her nipples.

"I'm quite happy to play with yours, honey. There's no need for anyone else except for Ellen of course."

Ellen strode up to me with a grin on her face. "I heard that, mister. You almost forgot about me."

I pulled in Ellen and we enjoyed a 3 way embrace. I twisted Ellen's nipples roughly just to make a point. She gasped but she smiled at me.

"I could never forget you, my love."


My parents showed up not too long after that. They're both in their late 70's but they're still doing OK. My mom was looking frailer though. She smiled and gave me a hug.

"You're looking well, Donald."

"Thanks Mom, you too."

"Where's the birthday girl?"

Just then Tiffany appeared with Giselle.

"Ah, there's the most beautiful girl in the world."

Tiffany's smile lit up her face. "Hi Gramma. Hi Grampa." They all hugged each other furiously.

"This is my best friend, Giselle."

Just as the introductions were done, Ellen and Carolyn's dad showed up. Their mom had died a few years ago.

"Hi Grampa."

They embraced and then eventually Tiffany and Giselle went back to play in her room.

We were chatting in the living room and then the doorbell rang. I went to answer it. Stephanie was there. She looked absolutely gorgeous as per usual. She also looked sad. Her face perked up a little when she saw me.

"Hi Uncle Don."

"Hi Steph."

We hugged each other and I gave her a perfunctory kiss. We were always a little awkward with each other. We both knew we were hot for each other and we both knew that nothing was going to happen.

"You look unhappy, Steph. What's going on?"

"Oh Uncle Don. I broke up with Mike. It just wasn't working."

"That's too bad, honey."

Carolyn came up and hugged her daughter.

"You two broke up did you? He was a nice guy, Stephanie."

"Oh I know, Mom. He didn't do anything wrong really. I just knew I didn't love him, and that wasn't going to change. If I'm attached to the wrong man, I will never have a chance to find the right one."

"It's your decision honey. Come and talk with your grandfather."

I followed Stephanie into the living room. I watched her fine ass wiggle. Even when she wasn't dressing to impress she looked fabulous. I could feel my cock rising.

We had ham for supper, one of Tiffany's favorites. The kids had eaten up all of the birthday cake at their party, but that was just a store bought cake. Ellen whipped up her famous chocolate cake for this version.

We all sang happy birthday and Tiffany was beaming. I couldn't help myself. I sang very loudly and not with the right words.

"Happy Birthday to you. We're glad that you're two. You smell like a monkey, and you look like one too."

Giselle looked at me like I was from another planet. Everyone else had heard it before. They gave me looks varying from stern disapproval to delighted amusement.

Tiffany came over to me and punched me on the arm lightly. "Daddy, you said you would sing it right this year."

"Did I? I don't remember that."

We hugged each other. It was a very nice hug.

"Maybe next year, Tiffie."

She grinned at me.

"Oh Daddy, I love you."

"I love you too, Tiffie, you're my sweet little girl."

Stephanie was watching us and she started to tear up. Her father died when she was only 3. She never got to hug her dad on her birthdays. She excused herself and headed to the bathroom. Carolyn watched her daughter closely. I didn't know it then, but she already had a plan.

Tiffany was beside herself with joy when she opened up her I-phone. She had been begging us for a cell phone forever. She couldn't sit still after that. She was itching to set up all of her contacts and get texting. We let her escape with Giselle after a short time.

Stephanie pulled me aside at one point and she flirted with me outrageously. I was rock hard. I noticed Carolyn watching us as we returned. Stephanie blushed but she held her head high.

We had a nice family visit and then eventually we said goodbye. Tiffany thanked everyone politely as they left. She really is a well behaved child.


Tiffany headed back to her room with Giselle. They closed the door firmly. I grabbed my wives and dragged them to the bedroom. They were used to this. They knew that I was always ready to go after I got to spend any time with Stephanie. They giggled and presented their asses for me. I was an animal but they seemed to enjoy themselves. Afterwards we were cuddling.

"We should invite Stephanie over here more often," said Ellen with a grin.

Carolyn smiled and responded, "I'm not sure if I could take that too often."

"I didn't hurt you did I, honey?"

"No Don, I'm fine. You can do that to me anytime you like."

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure, Don. I should get over to 'my' room. Giselle doesn't need to know that we all sleep together."

"OK Carolyn."

Both Ellen and I kissed her tenderly and she left.

"Don honey, I love you."

"Oh Ellen, I love you so much."

We kissed each other passionately for the next while and then I drifted off.


My birthday came up all too soon. Somehow I always thought of myself as being in my late 30's. When I realized I was 53 I got a little depressed. Ellen and Carolyn treated me like a king that day. Ellen pulled me aside. She always could read my moods like a book.

"What's wrong, Don?"

"Oh Ellen, I'm 53. I'm old. You're 38. You're beautiful. You could do so much better than me."

Ellen got angry. "Don, Don. How many times do I have to tell you? I couldn't be happier. You are wonderful. I love you."

"I know honey. I know. But don't you feel tempted at all when some good looking young guy hits on you? Don't tell me that never happens."

"Oh Don, men hit on me all the time. Trust me, Don. I'm never tempted. I'm with you and nobody else but you."

She pulled me in for a passionate kiss. I must admit she certainly kissed like a woman who was in love with her man. I cheered up a little.

My ladies gave me a nice present but then Carolyn said, "We have a special gift planned for you this weekend, Don. So don't make any plans OK?"

I was confused but I nodded my head.

We had another great sexual session that evening. The ladies spent a lot of time sucking my cock. I mostly just laid back and enjoyed all of the attention. At the end when I sprayed my sperm all over their beautiful faces I realized how lucky I was. Both Carolyn and Ellen were smiling from ear to ear.

"There Oughta be a law," I said.


Friday evening came and I was getting anxious. I had no idea what my special gift was going to be. I bugged Carolyn when I got home. She just smiled at me and shook her head. She wouldn't tell me what it was. Then Ellen came home and I asked her. She reacted the same way.

The doorbell rang at 7:15. It was Stephanie.

"OK Mom, what is so important?"

"Stephanie honey, you turn 29 on Wednesday right?"

"Of course, Mom, same birthday every year."

"Well honey, Ellen and I are giving you an early present this year."

I looked at my wives and I finally guessed what was happening.

Ellen walked over to me and presented me with a glass that looked like water.

"Here Don, drink this all at once. It will help you do your duty." She was smiling wildly.

I took the glass and downed it.

"What the heck is going on?" asked Stephanie.

Carolyn replied, "Stephanie honey, Ellen, Tiffany and I are going on a weekend shopping trip to the outlet mall. You and Don are going to get reacquainted this weekend, if you know what I mean."

Stephanie's eyes lit up. "Really Mom? Oh thank you so much." They hugged each other fiercely. I glanced over at Ellen. She was grinning like a maniac.

"Here are the rules. You can do anything you want this weekend as many times as you want. We should be returning Sunday around 8 o'clock or so. You will not have relations with each other after this weekend at all. The next possible time you two get to hook up is next year at birthday time. OK?"

Stephanie and I stared into each other's eyes. "OK," we said in unison.

Ellen disappeared to go get Tiffany. I pulled in Carolyn for a passionate kiss.

"Thank you, honey. I love you so much."

"Oh Don, I love you too. I hope you two have fun."

Tiffany rushed up and gave me a hug.

"You be good for your mom and your aunt OK, honey?"

"Oh I will, Daddy. We're going to get new jeans and new shoes and everything." She looked so adorable.

Tiffany and Carolyn left and started packing up the car.

Then Ellen and I hugged each other. "Don honey. Don't feel guilty at all about anything OK? We know you've lusted after her for years and held back. Just enjoy your birthday present OK?"

"Oh Ellen, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Don. Toodaloo."


The door closed and Stephanie and I were alone. She attacked me.

"Oh Uncle Don, it's been so long."

We kissed passionately. My hands roamed all over her ass.

"Are you sure you want to hook up with a 53 year old man, Steph?"

She reached down and found my rock hard member.

"Don, Don, you have no idea how often I've dreamt of this. Let's get to the bedroom now."

"Lead the way, my lovely."

She kissed me hard and then dragged me to the bedroom.

Her clothes were off before I knew what was happening. I stared at her nubile body in awe. She was perfect. She noticed my stare and blushed. I just stood there in a trance.

She came up and unbuttoned my shirt for me.

"Oh Uncle Don, I can't wait. Please fuck me, Uncle Don."

That jolted me out of my reverie. I slipped off my pants and underwear. My rock hard cock was in full view. Stephanie licked her lips and then fell back on the bed. Her legs were spread wide. Her pussy was distended and dripping. She had a little tuft of reddish pubic hair above her pussy. I stared at her again.

"C'mon Uncle Don. Snap out of it and fuck me."

I mounted her and slid my cock up into heaven.

"Hi Stephanie, How you doin?"

"Ooooooohhhhh. It's about time, Uncle Don."

"Sorry honey, you're just so perfect. I thought I had to be dreaming."

Stephanie giggled and started bucking at me furiously. After a minute or two she slowed down.

"I'm feeling much better now, kind sir."

I started to pound into her furiously. She was right there with me.

"Oh God. Oh Jesus. Yes. Yes. Fuck me."

Some things never change I guess. Stephanie was always vocal.

After a good 2 or 3 minutes of furious fucking I slowed down. I still pounded into her hard and my cock was still rock hard, but the strokes were longer and slower. I kissed her passionately.

"Oh Uncle Don, you've still got it. I've cum twice already."

I pulled out and tapped her knee. She smiled at me and got on all 4s.

"Which hole, Steph?"

"Oh, you choose, Uncle Don."

I spread her cheeks wide and tongued around her butthole. I licked and lapped and slobbered for a while. She was moaning non-stop.

"Oooohhhh. It's been so long since anybody's tongued my butt. Please fuck my ass, Uncle Don. I need it."

I positioned my cock for entry.

"Here it comes, Steph."

I slid in gently.

"Oooohhhh."

She pushed back against my cock.

"OK Steph?"

"Yes Uncle Don. Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

That was all I needed. We slammed into each other. We were both in a frenzy.

"Ohhh. Aaahhh. Yes. Aaaahhh."

I couldn't take it any longer and I let loose my load into her butt. My cock throbbed and throbbed.

"Ooooohhhhhaaaahhhhh."

I fell back on the bed exhausted. Stephanie slid up and kissed me passionately. We kissed and kissed some more. Finally we just cuddled.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."


"Oh Uncle Don. Thank you. Thank you so much."

"Stephanie honey, it was my pleasure. There's no need for you to thank me. Thank your mom and your aunt maybe, but not me."

"Oh Uncle Don, this is my best birthday present ever."

I laughed. "Mine too Steph. Mine too."

"Oh yeah, your birthday was just a few days ago wasn't it?"

"Yep, Ellen and Carolyn told me not to plan anything for this weekend because they had a special gift for me. You really are special, Stephanie."

"They said basically the same thing to me. They kept their secret well. I had no clue."

"Me either, Steph, not until you showed up here."

"Oh Uncle Don, why can't I find a man like you? You're perfect."

"Whoa Steph, I'm not perfect. Look at my belly."

"Oh Uncle Don, you still look sexy. Trust me. I see women checking you out all the time."

"Really?"

"Yes Uncle Don. Of course then they see Aunt Ellen and Mom hanging all over you and then they look elsewhere."

I laughed. "That's a good thing honey. Your mom and your aunt are almost more than I can handle."

"Oh that's not true, Uncle Don. You really are perfect. I remember both Mom and Aunt Ellen complaining about their previous boyfriends all the time. I've never heard them say a bad thing about you ever."

"It's the ladies who are perfect Stephanie, not me. Trust me."

"But Don, I've had 6 or 7 long term boyfriends since I went away to University and none of them can even come close to you."

"Oh, come on, Steph. Give me a break."

"I'm serious, Uncle Don. Mike was nice like you, but his bedroom skills were seriously lacking. He thought anything remotely connected to my butt was gross."

I grabbed onto Stephanie's ass and slid a finger in.

"That's hard to believe, Steph. This is probably the finest ass in all of the world right here."

I pumped my finger into her slowly.

"Oooohhh God, Uncle Don. See what I mean? I've never had a man who could keep me so wound up for so long like you."

"Oh come on, Steph. You must have found a young, good looking man who could ring your bell for you."

Stephanie blushed. "Well, my boyfriend before Mike could ring my bell all right. He was a wonderful lover."

"That would be the lawyer right, Steph?"

"Yes Uncle Don. Sean is a lawyer and he could ring my bell all night long."

"So why did you two break up then?"

"Well, the problem with Sean was that he needed more than one bell to ring. In fact he had a whole bell choir."

"Aaahhh, I see. I couldn't imagine cheating on you, Steph. You're perfect."

"Yeah well, I still seem to have trouble finding the right guy, so I must not be all that perfect."

We kissed tenderly.

"Oh Uncle Don, Mike was nice like you but he couldn't keep me satisfied. I faked it on a regular basis with him. Sean could fuck. In some ways he fucked better than you, but he was an asshole. I need someone who's nice like Mike and can fuck like Sean. In short, I need a man just like you."

"Well Steph, you have me for a couple more days and that concoction that Ellen served to me seems to be working. Why don't we try again, huh?"

Stephanie smiled at me and then reached for my cock.

"Now that is a great idea, Uncle Don."

Somehow or other I got it up 4 separate times that night.

There oughta be a law.


Stephanie woke me up the next morning around 11:00.

"Time to get up, Uncle Don. Coffee's hot and breakfast is ready."

I got dressed hurriedly and joined her in the kitchen. Just as I was finishing up my bacon and eggs, Stephanie slipped off the robe she had been wearing. I recognized one of Ellen's sexy nighties.

"Oh my god, Stephanie. You're beautiful. You're beyond beautiful. I can't come up with the right words. Come here, honey."

Stephanie's face lit up and she pranced over. I stood up and we mauled each other as we kissed passionately.

"Brace yourself against the counter, honey."

Stephanie's face glazed over with lust as she leaned forward against counter and spread her legs wide. I got a hold of her cheeks and forced them apart as far as they would go.

"Oh god, Uncle Don. Fuck me."

I spit a few times into her butthole and then rammed my cock up her ass.

"Ooooohhhh. Yesssss. Aaaaah. Fuck. Oh God. Ahhhhhhh."

I was a man on a mission. I pounded my cock into her relentlessly.

"Oh God, Oh Jesus, Oh fuck. Fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeee."

Stephanie's powerful orgasm put me over the edge. My cock erupted like Mt. St. Helens. The cum poured and poured out of me and into her bowels.

"Ooooooaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh."

I sat down on the kitchen chair to catch my breath. Stephanie staggered over to another chair and sat down.

"Wow."

"Yeah, wow."


After a few minutes of stunned silence from both of us, Stephanie stood up. I could see the cum dripping down her leg. She blushed and ran over for the paper towels. There was a large puddle of cum on her chair. She wiped it all up and then came over to me and we kissed passionately.

"I take it all back, Uncle Don. There's no way that Sean is a better lover than you. You are the absolute best."

I just grinned at her and said, "You're not so bad yourself, kiddo."

We were just done cleaning up the breakfast dishes when the phone rang. It was Ellen.

"Hi honey."

"Hi Don, how are things going?"

"Well Ellen, honey, whatever you gave me to drink there sure is working. I have just finished depositing my fifth load of the weekend into your niece."

"5 times already? Wow!"

"Yup, how's the shopping going?"

"Oh it's pretty good. Tiffany is bouncing off the walls, but it's fun."

"I love you, Ellen."

"I love you too, Don, see you tomorrow night."

"Bye honey."

I hung up.

Stephanie smiled at me winsomely and grabbed my hand.

"Come on, Uncle Don, let's go back to bed. I wanna suck your cock for a while."

How is a man supposed to say no to that? We headed back to the bedroom. I was only semi-hard but Stephanie persevered. She must have sucked me for more than 20 minutes. Well actually, she blew me, and licked me and fondled me and sucked me for 20 minutes.

Finally I was rock hard again and we fucked missionary style. Stephanie wrapped her long legs around me and tried to pull me in harder.

This was not a fast paced fuck though. This was a long slow leisurely loving act. I spent a lot of time playing with her nipples as I pressed my pelvis and my rock hard member into her. I had forgotten how much fun it was to lick and chew on her nipples. They were much larger and fatter than what I was used to. Stephanie sounded like she was experiencing a continuous low grade orgasm the whole time. She was squirming under me as I kept up the pressure of my cock against her pussy.

Finally I was ready for some furious fucking again. I pulled away from her body gently and she reluctantly opened her legs so I could get away. I tapped her knee and she gave me a radiant smile and turned around. I spit into her butthole and pounded into her wondrous ass. We bucked at each other crazily. It went on and on. I was rock hard and enjoying every minute of it, but I couldn't come. We both had to slow down a little because we were tiring but I was able to keep on pounding into her. We settled into a steady rhythm and bucked at each other for another 10 minutes.

Finally I could feel my orgasm building. I picked up the pace again and slammed into her with all my might. I popped my load and then collapsed back onto the bed. When I came to my senses again it was almost 4:00 in the afternoon. I must have dozed off for a bit. I found Stephanie in the living room. It looked like she was catching up on her text messages.

"Hi Uncle Don, you stud."

"Hi Steph, you cumslut."

Stephanie blushed and then she stood up and we hugged.

"Only your cumslut, Uncle Don."

We ordered pizza and then we decided to watch a movie. Stephanie snuggled right up against me the whole time. It was nice.

We headed to bed after the movie and I was able to get it up again. That made 7 orgasms for me in only 30 hours. I was dead to the world after that.


The next morning Stephanie woke me up and breakfast was ready again. It was almost noon when we finished breakfast. We went back to bed and Stephanie sucked me for a bit but I couldn't get it up. After a while it was my turn to worship her body. I tongued her cunnie for a long time and Stephanie came at least twice. We relaxed for a while and then I decided I wanted to lick her breasts and nipples. Stephanie was tired and she just laid there and whimpered as I played with her for an hour.

Stephanie sucked my cock again but it was done. The magic juice had run out. We just laid there together in bed and cuddled.

We heard a knock on the door and Carolyn popped her head in. It was only 5 O'clock.

"Hi Guys."

"Hi honey. You're early."

"Yeah, we decided we'd had enough shopping. How are you two making out?"

Stephanie smiled. "We're both really tired, Mom. But that's OK. We had a wonderful weekend together."

Carolyn laughed. "I heard it was 5 times yesterday afternoon. What's it up to now, Don?"

"Well honey, we got to 7 by the end of last night. Today this guy has had nothing."

I lifted my limp dick and let it flop again.

"So we're still at 7."

"What about you, Steph? How many orgasms have you had this weekend?"

Stephanie blushed beet red.

"Mom, should I count all of the little ones? And what about the one that lasted for a half hour straight? Is that one orgasm, or should it count for more?"

Carolyn laughed. "My, my it sounds like you enjoyed yourself my dear. Just count the major ones and count that long one as just one. How many?"

"Honestly mom, I lost count. It's got to be more than 20 anyways."

"Well, well. It sounds like you both enjoyed your presents."

"Where are Ellen and Tiffany, honey?"

"Oh we decided that Tiff should sleep over at Giselle's. Ellen is dropping her off right now. She's also going to pick up something for supper. You guys didn't plan anything did you?"

"Nope, you want to join us in bed honey? I'm sorry my cock is out of commission but we could still have fun."

"No honey, you guys are tired. I'm going to check out my email and stuff. I'll leave you two alone for now."

I stood up and hugged and kissed Carolyn. "Thanks for my present honey. I love you so much."

She smiled at me. "I love you too, Don." She slipped out.

I moved over to Stephanie and held my hands out to her.

"Come on, Steph. Up and at'em."

She lifted her arms up and I grabbed her and pulled her up. We got dressed and headed downstairs. Ellen was just coming in with Chinese food.

I headed right over to her and gave her a hug and a kiss.

"Hi honey. Thanks for my present. I love you."

Ellen was grinning. "I love you too, Don."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.