The Cabin - Cover

The Cabin

Copyright© 2017 by Pope Perv

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Was the high price of promotion worth it? This is a re-post of this story. I had it on this site earlier but pulled it down to fix multiple mistakes and editing errors.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Sharing  

Sherri felt Chet’s hands on her hips. She vaguely realized that Liza had led her husband out of the bedroom as she felt his boss pulling her to him. She looked into his eyes as she put her arms around his neck and accepted the kiss that he offered.

She opened her mouth to accept his tongue as she felt his lips pressing against hers. “I want you to join me at my mountain cabin,” she suddenly remembered him saying. She pressed her breasts against his naked chest as she wondered if this is what he wanted.

Chet moved his hands from Sherri’s hips around to her firm round ass. He cupped the cheeks, pulled her pelvis tighter against his straining cock, and moaned into her mouth. Slowly, he slid his hands up her sides until they were on her shoulders. Very gently, he pushed downward and grinned when she gave no resistance. “I want you to suck it but don’t make me cum,” he told her.

Sherri curled her fingers of one hand around the base of his shaft and cupped his balls with the other hand. She gave the long hard shaft a few strokes and then opened her mouth to it slide between her lips. The thought that David was not far away was not far from her mind. However, there were other thoughts that entered her mind. There were thoughts of Emily lying on her back with Brandon pumping his cock into her for the first time. The thought of David with Liza was the most disturbing to her. It wasn’t that he was with Liza that was disturbing but that she didn’t mind. She had no idea that the thought of him with another woman would turn her on so much.

She bobbed her head up and down Chet’s shaft as she twisted her fist around the base. She pulled her mouth up to his cock head and stroked his pole a few times.

“Enough,” Chet groaned, as he pushed her head away from him. “Please, I need you on the bed.”

As Sherri rose to her feet, a troubling feeling came over her. Was she really going to go to bed with Chet with David in the next room? How would she feel about David afterward and what would David think of her? “I love you more than you know,” she told David in her mind.

She looked at Chet’s face and felt his hands guiding her to the bed. She was about to put a stop to this madness when she found herself on her back and Chet lying beside her. “Chet,” she started but stopped when he pressed his lips against hers.

He kissed her for a long time. He pushed his tongue into her open mouth and accepted hers into his. He pulled back, looked at her pretty face, and then kissed her some more. His fingers found a hard nipple and he started to play with it. He gently squeezed it between his thumb and forefinger before pulling on it. When Sherri didn’t protest, his fingers tightened around it and squeeze harder. He pulled away from the kiss and kissed the hard peg before sucking into his warm mouth.

“Mmmmmm, I like that,” she sighed.

Chet repositioned his body so that he was lying between her wide spread legs. He still had her nipple in his mouth but he soon started kissing his way down her tummy. He lightly kissed just below her breasts and then between them. He moved down the bed and kissed her tummy. He kissed her belly button. He kissed the top of her thighs. He was getting closer to his goal as he kissed the inside of her thighs.

Finally, he raised his head so that he could take a good look at the hairless pussy and then ever so slowly lowered his face until his tongue slipped through her slit.

“Oh yessssssss,” she hissed and spread her legs wider if that was possible.

He felt her hands on his head, guiding him to where she wanted or needed the most attention. He licked, sucked and nibbled her wet lips and juicy folds as he felt her fingers tightening in his hair.

“Oh, oh, oh, yessssssss!” she groaned as her body tensed as the warm pleasurable sensation washed through her body.

Chet continued to probe her hole with his tongue as she writhed under his face. He felt her lift her ass off the mattress as a bigger orgasm flooded her canal with a large amount of sweet tasting fluids. Before she could relax, he slid up her body, lodged his cock in her entrance, and pushed it in.

“Fuck me,” she moaned loudly. “Fuck me, fuck me, oh God just fuck me!”

She brought her legs up and locked them behind his back and her arms went around his neck drawing his mouth to hers. As his hips fell into a steady rhythm, she pushed her tongue deeper into his mouth and let the wonderful sensations flow through her body. She no longer thought of David, Liza or the children as she felt his cock sliding in and out of her wet canal.

“Yes, just like that,” she said hoarsely. “Now harder ... harder ... yes, oh God yes!”

She felt her second orgasm explode from deep within her being. The only thing that mattered to her now was the blissful vibrations that were rocking her entire body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.