Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns - Cover

Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Chapter 10: Carol

Sex Story: Chapter 10: Carol - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

She felt Tamara before the knock at the door – a tornado of fear, anger, and despair.

So it was Carol who shot out of the bed, and hurried toward the door, scared for her oldest friend.

“Tammy?” she said as she opened the door.

Her friend, always small, seemed even tinier, drawn in upon herself, struggling under some great weight.

“Tammy, what’s wrong?”

In reply, Tamara held out the phone, and played the voicemail over its speakers.

When it was finished, Carol said, “Candy, wake ‘em up. Now!”


Carol held her friend as she sobbed, listening with one ear to her husband and wife talk.

“I’m tempted to sedate her, Harry,” Margo said.

“Later, maybe,” Harry replied. “It’s what... 8:30? I expect we’ll be hearing from Eddie’s boss before long, one way or the other. After that ... ask her what she wants.”

They both looked toward the bed, and Carol nodded.

Tamara’s phone rang. Carol took the phone as Tamara thrust it toward her.

“Hello? Yes ... she’s too upset to talk, I’m her sister ... they are! I’m so relieved ... what now? All right, we’ll be there ... I’ll pass that along, thank you so much.”

She hung up.

“They made it to the embassy safely,” Carol said, caressing Tamara’s hair... “All their electronics were appropriated, but the staff called the State Department on a scrambled line, and someone there called Eddie’s boss. He called us.

“Next, the embassy will see about dealing with the Pyanmar government, and getting the charges dropped. That could take quite a while, if it happens at all.

“Mr. Fowler says he’d like to meet with the crew’s families at the company headquarters, 6 PM.

Tamara’s head bobbed up and down.

“The important thing is they’re safe,” Carol continued. “The embassy will keep them safe.”

Tamara’s sobbing began to quiet, and a sad, worried smile appeared on her face.

“I’m not sure Mr. Fowler is ready for the motley crew that’s going to show up tonight,” she said.

“Probably not, but I get the feeling he’ll cope.”


Tamara had accepted a sedative from Margo, and was sleeping peacefully in the middle of the Grimes’ bed.

Kelly had told them the news of Jason’s Karghold adventure, and in spite of their worries, they were all smiling.

“I’ll check him out later this morning,” Margo said. “I have no doubt Thad’s people treated him properly, and I know Abby’s taking good care of him.”

“What’s this about a trainer?” Harry said.

“I’m not sure,” Kelly replied. “I just found her a bed, figured we’d find out later.”

“Good job handling the Kovachec’s, by the way,” Carol said.

“That was fun,” Kelly said. “Thad let me know I should screw them, and screw them good. Evidently they’ve got deep pockets.”

As her spouses went on talking, Carol went and lay down with her ... sister.

Jason

Once again cuddled between Abby and Donna, Jason remembered the issues that mystified him the night before.

“Donna, what did your father mean, you’re mine until I feel better?”

“Oh, sir,” she replied, somehow managing to snuggle closer. “It means later today, you and I are going to make love. You’re going to lie back while I climb on top of you, lower my wet – and very impatient – pussy down onto your cock, and we’re going to let nature take its wonderful course.”

Jason’s cock signaled its agreement.

“Oh...” Jason said. “Uh, what about that whole ‘not doing anything permanent’ thing?”

“You let me worry about that,” Donna replied.

“Okay ... who’s Holly, and why do I need a trainer?”

“Holly’s my older sister. Daddy decided if you’re going to marry me, you should have some idea how to fight.”

“I hope that can wait until I feel a little more ... human?”

“Oh yes ... besides, I’m yours until you feel better, and Dr. Donna’s very sure that’ll take at least a week.”

She kissed him, her tongue snaking into his mouth, sending ‘alert’ messages straight to his dick.

Jason tried to pull away, to start the ball rolling, but Donna and Abby gently restrained him.

“Take it easy, Master,” Abby said. “Plenty of time for that later. Donna and I want Dr. Grimes to check you out first.”

Margo

Margo mused how things could go from good to ... well, they were safe at the embassy, so not ‘bad’ ... rather, problematical, in the course of twelve hours.

And Christmas Court only three weeks away, then the fiancees’ wedding, then Christmas, New Year’s, then Valentine Court, and their own wedding.

She refused to further tax her mind with thoughts of the Corral, a new house to replace the old, and the dead-end in the arson investigation.

There will always be troubles, as there are always joys. Hold tight to the joys.

Margo smiled, no longer worrying about her sanity.

“Thank you, Minerva,” she whispered.

Margo got up from the kitchen table, and flagged down a house slave to show her to Jason and Abby’s room.


Knocking on the door, she heard a muted discussion, which ended with a female voice saying, “He’s my fiancee, I’ll get it!”

Margo wasn’t surprised to see Donna was naked – Kelly had left no doubt as to the meaning of Thad’s words.

“Hello darling,” Margo said, embracing the young woman, and kissing her cheek. “How’s our hero?”

Donna returned the hug and kiss rather more emphatically than Margo had expected.

“He’s as well as can be expected, Madam Grimes,” she said. “The Hold’s medical personnel are very good, but I’ll still feel better once you’ve looked him over.”
“You little minx,” Margo thought. “You’re playing the game very well ... and very early. You’re going to be formidable. I wonder if Jason realizes what a treasure you are?”

“Well, let’s have a look at him then,” Margo said aloud, winking at Donna. “I want to put your mind at ease.”


Margo went into ‘doctor’ mode upon seeing Jason’s injuries, pushing down a somewhat inappropriate urge to go into ‘mother’ mode.

The boy ... the young man, had taken a severe beating about his head, swelling on both sides, and what were shaping up to be grotesque bruises on his abdomen. She was going to have some unkind words for Thad when next they spoke.


After poking, and prodding, and examining, and questioning, Margo admitted to herself the Hold’s people had done as good a job as she could have.

“All right, Jason, you know you’re going to hurt for a while. I think we’ll keep you on the Vicodin for the next couple of days, then I’ll switch you to naproxen.

“I’d recommend you move around, so you don’t stiffen up,” Margo ignore the chuckle from Donna, “but I don’t think that’s going to be a problem for you.”

Margo sat down on the bed next to him.

“I don’t like fighting, and I sure as hell don’t like putting a completely untrained teenager up against a well-trained, twenty-some-odd-year-old bully ... but you did better than anyone had the right to expect.”

“Everyone except the old woman,” Jason muttered.

“Excuse me...” Margo said.

“You’re going to think I’m crazy, Madam Grimes,” Jason replied, his eyes downcast, “but I heard this old woman’s voice in my head, telling me I had to keep getting up.”

Margo fought to keep her expression neutral.

“Stern voice, did not use contractions?”

Jason looked at her, eyes wide.

“Yeah, how did you...”

Margo smiled reassuringly.

“Jason, I won’t think you’re crazy if you won’t think I’m crazy.

“It seems our House, House Chorale, has a ghost, the spirit of my dear friend, Minerva. I’ve heard her, my spouses have as well. It’s nothing to worry about or be afraid of.”

Margo leaned down, and placed her hands on his shoulders.

“Be happy, Jason. It means you’re undeniably, and forevermore, part of House Chorale.”

She leaned down, and kissed him, chastely, carefully not noticing his growing erection.

Margo got up, and left the room, happy to know she could still get that reaction from a young man.

Jason

“So, my love,” Donna said, curling up next to him. “You’re not crazy, this is our House. We belong to it, as she said, now and forevermore.”

She reached down, and took a firm grip on his cock, as she brought her lips to his ear.

“And you wanted to drag her down on this bed, and fuck her,” Donna whispered. “Didn’t you?”

“Oh, God, yes,” Jason moaned.

“I knew it,” Donna said breathily into his ear. “I want to run my tongue so far up her cunt she’d feel it in her chest.”

Her hand began to move up and down on his cock.

“And Carol? Oh, she likes butt stuff. I’d love to eat her pussy while you fucked her ass.”

She smiled as Jason’s eyes lost focus, his mouth open, his breath panting.

“And Kelly?” she said.

Jason was sure his eyes crossed as his dick erupted.

“We’re a part of this House now,” Donna continued, licking his neck. “We’re too young for them to touch now...” she continued, smiling as Abby began to lick up his cum. “But we won’t be for long. Just a few years, and we’ll be neck-deep in those cunts.”

His cock tried with all its might to cum again, but could only pulse in her hand.

“And how ... do you feel ... about ... Master Grimes ... fucking you?” he asked.

“I won’t mind,” Donna said, bringing her hand up to lick the cum off it. “But, in case you haven’t noticed, I’ve been trained as a submissive to be a one-man woman,” she purred into his ear, “and I’ve found my man.”

Donna

Donna Newton – ‘Donna Tanner’ as far as she was concerned – loved her man more than she’d ever imagined she could love anyone, except her parents.

He wasn’t perfect – she really wished he’d been raised as Karg. He would have wiped the sand with Max. But no one was perfect, least of all her.

She had resolved to give her mother one chance to talk her out of what Donna so wanted to do ... and she’d be as fair as she could be, but Donna couldn’t, in all honesty, see anything her mother could say that would change her plans.

“Excuse me, lover,” she said to Jason. “I need to tend to something. Abby, keep him warm.”

He reached up, and stopped her with a gentle, but firm, hand.

“I love you, Donna.”

She blushed, and her eyes grew moist.

“I love you, too, Master.”

‘ “I’ll keep him busy, Milady,” Abby said, beaming with joy.

Donna was pleased Abby had read their circumstances so well. Donna was the lady of their home.

She grabbed her phone, went into the bathroom, and called her mom.


“Mom?”

“Yes, darling daughter? Having fun?”

“Oh, yes ... Mom, you know what I want to do. Convince me I should wait.”

“I’m not sure you should. The confrontation with the Kovachec’s is stirring up a lot of shit. A lot of people are admiring Jason’s effort, but view the fact he didn’t land a single blow in the duel as a sign you’d do better to wed elsewhere.”

Donna’s voice broke, and she began to cry.

“Mom ... Mom, we’re not ready...”

“You will be, honey ... and I know the Grimes, their House, and once it’s a done deal, the Karghold, will support you in every way possible.

“Besides, my dear one ... you’re a year older than your Grandmother Newton, and almost two years older than your Granny Connor was.”

“I love you, Mom.”

“I love you, too. Don’t worry about Dad ... once you’re pregnant, I’ll make sure he comes around.”

“I was afraid this ... this was going to disappoint you.”

“No, darling. Not telling him the rules? That disappointed me. This? It makes me proud. You are a woman of this Hold, and you’ll become a woman of Chorale. I could not be prouder.

“It may take a bit ... I’m not ovulating until late next week.”

“I’ll handle your father about that as well, Donna. Now, go make a baby, before I come over there, and do him, just for fun.”

“Mother!”

“He’s cute! I can see why you like him...”

“All right, Mom, I’ll go save him from your dastardly clutches.”

“Go with my blessing, daughter ... now and always.”


Donna took some time to dry her tears, and calm herself.

She was going to do her damnedest to have a baby with the man she loved. She was already his wife. She was going to do her best to make sure her husband one day headed House Chorale.


Donna left the bathroom to find Jason’s mother, Gloria, visiting. Donna thought it amusing – Gloria was wearing a simple, and somewhat translucent, shift, Donna and Abby were naked, and Jason was hiding almost his entire body under the sheets.

Donna hugged Gloria, and kissed her on the cheek. She understood Gloria far better than Jason did, and liked the woman.

Donna said, “Gloria, would you like Abby and me to give you some time alone with your son?”

Gloria replied, “A little, yes.”

“No problem. Abby, come on, let’s go get breakfast for all of us. Have you eaten, Gloria?”

“Yes, but some coffee, black, with two sugars, would be lovely.”


While waiting for the kitchen crew to prepare their breakfasts, Donna sat in a quiet alcove with Abby.

“Abby, you called me ‘Milady’ earlier. Why?”

Abby smiled.

“You are his wife in all but name. He’s not really aware of it yet, but unless I miss my guess, he will be by the end of the day.”

“I love you, Abby. You’re a very wise woman. You know my plans for him.”

“Yes, Milady. He may or may not have ambitions in this House, but you enough for any three people. I agree with you. He’s a good boy ... well, young man ... and between the two of us, he’ll become an even better man.”

“Abby, I plan to be pregnant as soon as possible, hopefully in the next two weeks, and married as soon as feasible after that ... not only for my own reasons, but for political reasons back home as well.”

Donna caressed Abby’s belly.

“And three months after I’m sure I’ve caught, I want you taking every opportunity with him to get pregnant yourself.”

“Milady?”

“He’ll approve, I know he will. And then it will be up to us to find him someone to see to his needs while we’re busy with babies and such.

“Oh, Abby, we’re going to have so much fun!”


When the two of them returned with breakfast, Gloria looked calmer, and Jason, still hiding his nakedness under the covers, was more relaxed.

“Gloria, I hope we gave you enough time?” Donna asked, as she and Abby put down their trays.

“Oh yes, dear, more than enough. Did you know Jason’s eyes sparkle when you’re here, and are somehow duller when you aren’t?”

“I love his eyes,” Donna said, smiling.

“So do I, my dear,” Gloria said, accepting her coffee.

As the three of them ate, Gloria told them about Magda and Lori’s search for enough jobs to keep all the staff busy, and how that was changing.

“So, now there are classes, and Milady Carol told the two of them the multiple cleanings a day were through. They didn’t argue, much, and so bathrooms in the public area are getting cleaned twice a day, and other public areas only once. Milady Carol also told them to rotate the staff, so no sub worked more than four days a week.

“I thought their eyes were going to explode. Milady explained she didn’t like stepping on their prerogatives in their home, but it was time they listened to the heads of the House on this matter.

“Good,” Jason said. “It’s not like there aren’t enough fun things to do around here. I’m going to miss this place whenever we get to go back home.”

“Uh,” Gloria said, “about that. I’ve been thinking of selling the house. There will be more than enough room for me at the Corral, and ... I feel it’s safer for you out here.”

“Mom, there aren’t many other kids out here.”

“There are about to be more, what with Sandalwood merging, and moving out here.

“It’s just ... you could have been killed, and the most important thing is your safety.”

“She’s right, Master,” Abby said. “There are going to be kids out here who have been raised in Society, and then there’s your schooling with Dayna, and your training ... a lot of things will be easier out here.”

“Plus, once they get the school set up out here, some of the Hold’s kids will be living out here during the week,” Donna added.

“I thought they were doing the school at the Corral,” Jason replied.

“Honey,” his mother said, “that idea, and a lot more, I’m afraid, died with the fire. I think a lot of us are thinking things will go back to normal when the police find who’s behind the arson, but the investigation’s going nowhere. The Corral’s security is going to be intense,” Gloria smiled sadly. “The security out here is better, and not as obvious.”

“And you’ve seen the Hold,” Donna said. “Our security’s basically invisible. I suspect it will eventually be like that here.”

“I’m sorry, Jason,” Gloria said, “but the Grimes don’t want anymore fires, or deaths. I agree with them ... that’s why I want to sell the house, and put the money in your college fund.”

Donna was proud of her man. Jason nodded, and smiled at his mother.

“Thank you, Mom,” he said. “It makes sense. I will still see you on the weekends, yes?”

Gloria got up and hugged him.

“Of course, kiddo. Now, I need to go, and get some things tended to. I’ll see you later.”

Donna knew from Abby exactly what Gloria Tanner had on her schedule – using her ass to sheath Master Grimes’ cock.

Once she was pregnant, Donna looked forward to providing the same service for Jason. Until then, well, she didn’t think he’d get bored with her pussy.


Jason took a nap after his mother left, and Abby and Donna cleaned up the breakfast dishes, putting them on the trays, and the trays outside the door to be picked up.

“Milady,” Abby said, “may I ask you a question?”

“Of course, ask away.”

Abby bit her lip, looking down at the floor.

“Do you have the nightmares where he and Dayna don’t make it out of the house?”

“Oh, God, yes, Abby! Not as often as I used to, but still, about one or two times a week. You?”

“Yes, Milady ... not as often, but still. You should know ... he does as well, and more frequently than either of us.

“At first I was puzzled, because he coughs in his sleep, not hard, but constantly for five to ten minutes, and then he curls up, and cries in his sleep.

“After a while, he quietens, then wakes up in the morning with no idea why his throat is a little sore, and his chest hurts.”

“Have you told him about it?”

“No, Milady ... I have talked with Dr. Lowenstein about it, though. She says it’s to be expected. I ... I just don’t want to bring up the fire with him at all.”

Donna hugged her, and said, “I understand. Thank you for telling me.”

“I didn’t want them to come as a surprise, now that you’ve moved in.”

“I’m just staying ‘til I’m pregnant, Abby.”

“No, Milady. You may go back to the Karghold for a time, but this is your home now.”

Donna realized Abby was right. Thinking on it, Donna realized she’d do, and say, anything to stay with Jason and Abby.

“As I said, you are a very wise woman, Abby, and I’m glad you’re his.”

“I am both of yours, Milady.”

“Yes, yes, you are,” Donna agreed. “Let’s lie down with him, and showers for all of us when we wake up.”


“How is it I didn’t even throw a punch in the fight, and I hurt in places I didn’t know could hurt?” Jason groaned, as Donna and Abby dried him after their shower.

“Easy, my love,” Donna replied. “you were hit three times with a degree of force you’ve probably never experienced before in your life – unless you’ve been in a serious car accident?”

“Nope,” Jason said. “Avoided that so far.”

“So,” Donna continued, “you got hit, hard, and since you have no training in going with the blow, your body tried resisting, and that pissed all kinds of muscles off.”

“Thanks for explaining it for me ... when can I take another Vicodin?”[

“About three hours ago ... but I’d like to talk to you about something serious, sir, so if you could hold off?”

“For you, Donna, anything.”

She hugged him, holding him close, and fought to hold back tears.

“I may have to remind you of that, sir,” she whispered.


Abby sat against the headboard, and spread her legs so Jason could recline against her between them.

Once he was comfortable, Donna sat cross-legged in front of him, wrapped up in a robe.

“Master,” she began, “you know I love you, and I want to marry you, and bear your children, and be with you the rest of my life as your partner, and your slave.”

“Uh, yes, I know,” Jason replied, his cock stiffening.

“I’m ... God, don’t let me mess this up ... I’m not willing to wait until you meet all of Daddy’s requirements. I want to be married to you now ... and there’s only one way I can get what I want...

“So, scared, and very unsure I’m ready for this, I’m going to get pregnant as soon as possible.”

She was pleased to see his erection wobble, but not flag.

“Donna, I’ve been thinking about this, too. I can’t speak for you, but I know I’m not ready to be a dad. It’s not that I don’t love you, or anything else, other than ... I’m not even fifteen yet!”

“I know, Jason, and I’m only sixteen.

“But ... in the Hold, I’ve been of marrying age since ... never speak of this to anyone, either of you, please ... I’ve been of marrying age since I passed Sex Ed. I was fourteen ... and a submissive. I’ve been trained to say ‘yes’, and a lot of Hold families, not just the Kovachec’s, set their eyes upon me.”

Donna smiled proudly.

“Thankfully, I’m the child of Thad and Vida Newton, and submissive I may be, but I also know what I want, and I’m stubborn as hell.”

She was encouraged by Jason’s proud grin.

“I held out,” she continued, “until I saw an opportunity, and that opportunity turned out to be someone I want to spend the rest of my life serving and loving.

“But, remember, Newton by birth. I go after what I want, and I do so ruthlessly.

“I was prepared to poke holes in the condoms to give you every chance to get me pregnant. I was going to make sure, once we started, every load of cum you make ends up inside me, and stays there a good long time. You were going to get very used to my butt up on pillows.

“But I don’t want you and I to begin with lies and deception.

“I know you’re not ready – neither am I. But me pregnant is the only way I’ll get what I want. Daddy’s made that very clear.

“Mom and I talked about it ... Chorale will help us, and once it’s done, the Hold will help us. We’ll learn together. We’ll make plenty of mistakes, but with Abby, and a horde of aunts and uncles, a lot fewer than we’d make on our own.

“Jason, I want this. I want you. If it wouldn’t make you hate me, I’d have Abby hold you down while I raped you. That scares me, but I’ve considered it ... and if she didn’t agree to help me...

“Well, I am Karg. I could knock her out, and take you anyway.”

Jason didn’t know how to respond to that, so he asked Abby, “Would you help her do that?”

“No ... I am yours, first and foremost. But, sometime, if you’d like, we could play that out as a fantasy?”

Jason’s cock got even harder.

Donna laughed, and blew him a kiss.

“I’ll take that as a vote for raping Jason in playtime.”

Jason grinned, then turned serious.

“I need to think about this, and there are some people I’d like to talk to about it. You okay with that?”

Donna smiled, a tentative, hopeful smile.

“Yes, Master, I’m okay with that ... but please, don’t take too long.”

“Well, slave, I’ll arrange those talks as soon as you drain my cock.”

“Oh, yes, sir!”


After she’d joyously finished her task, Jason threw on some clothes, and left the room.

Abby took Donna in her arms.

“Did I go too far, Abby? Did I scare him off?”

“No, Milady ... he loves you, he wants to make you happy, and if he’d said ‘yes’ immediately, I’d worry he’d done so out of that desire alone, and he might regret, and resent it, some day.

“Thinking about it, talking it out with others ... he’ll make a better, more reasoned decision. I wouldn’t worry. You haven’t scared him away.”


As hours passed, Donna paced the room, second-guessing herself, and Abby, and everything she knew about Jason.

She squawked when Abby threw her down on the bed with a growl.

“I’m going to eat that sweet, young pussy of yours whether you like it or not, little girl!”

Donna happily let herself be molested.


They had just finished cleaning up when there was a knock at the door.

Donna’s sister, Holly, stood outside.

“If the two of you would come with me?”

“Can we get dressed first?” Donna asked.

“Make it quick.”

The two of them slipped on robes, and followed Holly to a conference room near the foyer.

Donna was surprised to see her mother, as well as Madam Grimes, Dayna, Mistress Kelly, Milady Carol, Gloria, and Mistress Velacourt sitting along one side of the long table.

Donna felt like a peasant, going on trial before a council of nobles. She felt she was doomed before she even had a chance to speak, in spite of her mother’s support.

She was happy to see Jason, sitting on the other side of the table, motioning for her and Abby to sit down with him.

“I thought you were going to talk to just a few people,” she whispered, after sitting on one side of him, Abby on the other.

“I was,” he murmured. “Started out with Mom and Dayna ... then more people got involved.”

“We have a busy day ahead of us, so let’s get started,” Gloria said. “We’ve discussed this, Donna, and your mother is right. If this marriage is going to happen, it needs to happen soon. So, in addition to me selling our house, Jason and I have another change coming.

“Tonight, at Dominique’s, I’m going to renounce my parental rights, and the Grimes are going to adopt Jason. It’ll be done legally as soon as we can manage it. In reality, I’ll still be his mother ... he’ll just have a new step-father, and three step-mothers. The important thing is, in the view of the public, and Society, Jason will be the Grimes’ child.”

“You,” Vida Newton said, “are to get pregnant as soon as possible. I’ll handle things with your father. The two of you will be married here, Christmas weekend, in less than a month. There won’t be a ceremony at the Karghold, for obvious reasons. Thad won’t have a problem selling that, not after the Max incident.”

“Donna,” Madam Grimes said, “Jason has been informed of the stakes in all this, with him as our heir, and why we’re handling it this way. You and Abby won’t be his sole partners for long. We need alliances, and concubines to our son will be a popular deal to make.”

Madam Grimes smiled, but the smile didn’t make it to her eyes.

“You understand that, I know.”

“Now,” Mistress Kelly said, “you two go ... do something ... but be ready to leave for Dominique’s by 7.”


Less than twenty minutes later, Abby was holding a happy bride with her arms and legs, Donna’s legs wide open, bottom elevated on a pillow. Tears ran down both Abby’s and Donna’s faces, as well as Jason’s, as Donna’s husband, Jason Grimes, slid his cock into her.

William Fowler III

Bill Fowler wasn’t prepared for the odd group of people who showed up at 6.

Mrs. Janak, a tiny woman, who insisted he call her ‘Tamara’, was escorted by her sister, Carol, and Carol’s husband. Fowler had met Harry a time or two, as he was Eddie’s oldest friend.

They came with their own security. Fowler had heard about the arson, and he approved.

Janet Hart’s ... partners ... Artie Michaels and China Fowkes, were there, and Fowler wasn’t sure he wanted to speculate on the permutations of their relationship.

Still, they seemed nice enough, if terribly worried, and far more social than Janet herself.

And then there was Perry and Bevy’s paramour, Antoinette.

Fowler wasn’t sure he’d ever met such a woman before. He wasn’t sure what effect Antoinette was going to have on his opinion of Perry and Bevy’s sanity.

She was distraught, and he hoped she, and everyone else, felt better by the end of the meeting.

He’d had a coffee service set up, and once everyone had been seated, and served, he began.

“First off, this is all my fault. I sent your loved ones to Pyanmar.

“And when Eddie told me of his concerns, I listened to him – I always do – but, in the end, I decided to put profits ahead of his gut feeling that things were hinky.

“I can’t change that, but I will tell you what I’m going to do now.

“First off, anything any of you need, the company will cover it, no matter how ... no matter how long this takes.

“Second, we’re going to try to have our people home for Christmas. The State Department, through their embassy personnel, are going to try using the video evidence to get the charges dropped. That’s the plan, although to be frank, none of us expect it will be easy, quick, or even possible.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.