Oil of Roses - Behind the Wall of Thorns
Preface

Copyright© 2015 by Jim Reader

Sex Story: Preface - The continuing adventures of Harry Grimes and family, as they explore a fantasy version of the BDSM community. If you have not read "Oil of Roses", this will make little to no sense to you.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Shemale   TransGender   Ghost   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   BBW   Big Breasts   Geeks   Violence  

For those of you who are not familiar with the BDSM scene, I want to assure you, in no uncertain terms, no story in the "Oil of Roses" universe bears much, if any, resemblance to the reality of the real BDSM scene ... no matter how much some practitioners/players/participants in that scene have told me they wished it did.

Those of you in the scene already know just how incredibly unrealistic it is.

Rather, think of "OoR" as a fantasy, an alternate world that might look a lot like ours in some ways, but most definitely isn't.

C'mon, we've got Carol the Hoodoo Woman, brief appearances of the vampire trio from "On a Road Going Nowhere", books written by the main character of "First Star I See Tonight" ... this ain't the real world, my dear readers.

Next on the list of things to talk about, this is here as a promise of things to come, Creative willing and the creeks don't rise.

Book Two, "Behind the Wall of Thorns", is, at this time, projected to cover a time span of November, 2006 through mid-February, 2007, when, true to my promise, there will be a wedding, and a wedding reception. It will attempt to focus more on the main characters, with fewer excursions off into the plot lines of minor characters ('cause I KNOW I can't promise no side excursions – it is the curse of writing a porn soap opera).

At that point, the 'free' part of the story is over.

But Fillmore/Jim/Asshole, you say, no honeymoon?

Nope, past the reception, the story starts making me money or it doesn't get written.

Don't get me wrong, I love these characters, and I appreciate the hell out of you, my readers, but this takes up a lot of my time, and the Creative knows, I already write slowly enough as it is.

So yeah, it ain't over yet. Relax, sit back. It may be a while before you see anymore of "Behind the Wall of Thorns" than this, but there will be more.

If for no other reason than I spent part of last night thinking of the first chapter, and Harry's struggle to find solitude in the midst of three women determined to allow him little to none.

And now, because SOL won't post this as a chapter without there actually, you know, being a chapter involved...

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.