Haunted Houses and Chains - Cover

Haunted Houses and Chains

Copyright© 2015 by WACKIE

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - some times our best time to get off is when we remember the things that happened when we were young. we get aroused thinking of the things that could have happened if we had only done it another way.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Mother   Son   Exhibitionism  

Fourteen year old Bob Canon lived on a 300 acre farm in Holenlinda, Texas with his mother Beckie and daddy Nate. School was out and he was on his daddy's John Deere tractor plowing cotton on the 50 acre field. He was bored stiff because his daddy had taken the fuse to the radio. Two days ago, he had plowed up some cotton while listening to his rock station which made the job somewhat enjoyable.

He was still having a hard time. How could you concentrate with your coming of age with a hormone infested mind! Besides, time passes so slowly when all you see is one row after the other. He already knew he had 778 more rounds to complete because he counted each round.

He was just over halfway when his daddy met him at the end of the row. "Come on son, you have done a good job. Shut off the tractor and leave it where it is. Your momma and I are going to take you to the county fair in town with the Lane's. Albert called and asked us to meet them there."

"Oh! Daddy, thank you very much. Is Linda coming?" Bob asked jumping off the tractor.

"Yes, she is coming also. You two can ride the rides," his daddy answered.

Bob ran into the kitchen when they got to the house to ask his mother if he had enough time to take a shower and get dressed before supper. He did a double-take. All his mother was wearing was a slip with nothing on underneath. He could see the outline of her naked butt. When she turned to face him she saw him look her up and down.

"Do I have time to take a shower before supper?" he sputtered.

Yes, you have about thirty minutes," she replied.

She watched him race off to his bathroom. She had made a mistake. She didn't know they were coming in that fast. She just slipped the slip on to go to the kitchen to turn down the stove on the Brunswick stew she was cooking. "Poor boy," she chuckled to herself. She knew she had turned him on. To torture him more, he was going to spend the evening with that little Barbie look-a-like, Linda, at the fair tonight. They would not let him date until he reached sixteen and got his license.

By the time Bob was in the bathroom, he had his clothes off and was in the shower in less than a minute. He grabbed his already hard-as-steel manhood. His mother's hot ass created a stronger than usual reliever for his teenage hormones.

He went from the shower to his room with only the towel around him. He searched his drawer for the outfit that would hide an erection and allow for easy access. He put on his jockstrap he used in football. With it on, he could pin his cock against the elastic at the top to keep it from sticking out. He then put on his corduroy shorts with the elastic waist and his Nike T-shirt.

Bob was big for his age. He was 6 feet tall and very muscle bound from his everyday workout with weights. He was also in the starting lineup for the JFK High School football team. He was the only ninth grader on the team.

Linda was the next in line to be the head cheerleader. She was a junior and would be the head cheerleader next year. She was proud she lived close to Bob because every girl in high school had their eyes on Bob. Without a doubt, he was going to be the star for the next few years.

Bob was glad to see the Lane's car pull in and park beside them. He jumped out of the car to open the door for Linda.

"Hi Linda; you look spiffy today," Bob said.

"Thank you, Bob. You look pretty hot yourself," Linda replied as she took his out- stretched hand.

"Son, here's $40 for you kids to ride the rides," his daddy said.

"Thanks daddy. Let's go, Linda," Bob said, pulling her toward the first ride.

"It's 8:00 o'clock. Meet us at 10:00 here at the cars. We have work to do tomorrow, son," his dad shouted at them as they ran toward the rides.

"Yes sir!" Bob shouted back.

They rode about twenty rides. Then the next ride was the Ferris wheel. The ride operator accepted tickets for two rides in one. As there was no line, they got straight on. As soon as they sat down they were in each others arms. The wheel stopped about a quarter of the way up to load others. Bob and Linda began exploring each others tongues.

Linda had on a thick terry cloth half top. She did that on purpose so she could leave her bra off. It left her belly button showing. That was the first place Bob found to rest his hand. They broke away from the first kiss and Linda said, "Your hand is too low."

She moved back in to continue the kissing only to have Bob pull back and say, "Your hand is too high."

They spent the entire time on the Ferris wheel passionately arousing each other. When they got off, Bob led Linda by the arm around the building that housed the livestock. The grass was nice and soft. They lay down and began to take up where they left off on the Ferris wheel.

The next thing they knew, Scoop the security guard was standing over them with a flash- light. "You two get up and come with me to my office. I am going to turn you two over to the police for having sex in a public place."

"Please don't do anything to Linda. Take me and let her go, Mr. Scoop!" Bob begged.

"How did you two get here?" Scoop asked.

"Our parents brought us. It is 9:45 and we are supposed to meet them at the cars in fifteen minutes." Bob answered.


The Lane and Canon adults had first met in the first grade and never parted. They stuck together like Guerrilla Glue. It was no wonder Bob and Linda were lovers. They played together from the time Bob could walk around with Linda.

Albert first went with Beckie and Nate went with Sandy. When they met at the fair tonight, the men shook and the women hugged. Then each man hugged and French kissed each other's wife. They had swapped a time or two but they were most of all best friends for life.

They walked around and looked at all the exhibits and stopped at the Hot Wings Hut because it had tables and chairs. The men sat across from each other. That way, everyone could be in on the conversation.

"What are we going to do about our kids? They have reached that high puberty level. If we don't watch it, we are going to have a pregnant child on our hands," Beckie said.

"I wouldn't worry about it. Linda has been on birth control pills for two years trying to regulate her periods. Let's face it; they are going to tangle before it is over. Albert and I are not worried about it. We are just proud it is someone we can trust. We will just act mad to postpone it as long as we can," Sandy said.

"I am glad to hear that. I was worried," said Nate.

Linda is still a virgin. Her doctor confirmed this when he examined her last time. I think she is waiting for Bob to mature. She has told me that there will never be any guy in her life but Bob," Sandy said.

"Well, I guess we all passed down our genes. Bob has had several girls chasing him, but he ignores them," giggled Beckie.

"Let's all just work together to postpone it as long as we can," Beckie said, and everyone agreed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.