The General - Cover

The General

Copyright© 2015 by Bethany Ann

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A VERY handsome young man, named after a famous Confederate general, has no trouble finding all sorts of women to sleep with. He has an unbelievable job - assisting high school girls to become cheerleaders in college. Sometimes their mothers offer incentives. Occasionally, their fathers find out!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Mark made an appointment to meet Holly Saunders at the same motel at which he had first met her mother, Claire. While there was some facial resemblance to Claire, Holly must have inherited most of her father's genes. Save for her smile, which was identical to her mom's, Holly charm was limited to her bouncy personality. She would never be one to make all heads turn when she entered a room.

"Hi, Mr. Wilcox. I'm Holly Saunders. My mom has told me many nice things about you. I am very glad to meet you."

"It's nice to meet you as well, Holly. Yes, your mother has told me many things about you as well, including that you would very much like to be a cheerleader in college. Shall we go up to my room and get the process started?"

Mark escorted Holly up to the very same suite in which he had met her mother some weeks prior. He allowed his photographer the time necessary to take all of the standard promotional photos and when that was completed, he sat down with Holly to begin the interview.

"Holly, I have a series of questions that I ask all the candidates. I encourage you to be open and completely honest. You are here alone for a reason, so that you will not have to hold back any answers as you would if your mom was sitting next to you. There is no need to be shy. I think I have heard every possible response from other girls your same age. So, please tell me all about Holly Saunders."

"I am seventeen years old and I will be a senior next year in high school. I have been a cheerleader at my school for the past three years, and will be captain of the team next season. I get pretty good grades, mostly B's and some A's. I don't have any brothers or sisters. I am five feet four inches and weigh one hundred three pounds. What else do you want to know?"

"Are you allowed to date? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, Mom let me start dating after my sixteenth birthday. Before that, I was only allowed to go on group dates."

"Boyfriend?"

"Oh, yeah. I have been dating one guy since Christmas. He's pretty nice."

"I'm sure he is. How far have you gone with him?"

Holly paused and then blushed. "You mean like in making out?"

"Yes."

"We've done some stuff."

"Have you had sex with him?"

She paused again and then replied. "Not real sex, but he has touched me."

"Come on, Holly, I am not judging you, I just need to know what you have experienced. I'm not a cop. You need to tell me everything."

"Well, I let him put his finger inside me."

"Did he play with you until you got excited?"

"He did a little, but then he wanted me to do stuff with him. He took his pants down and I played with him."

"Did you kiss it and suck it?"

"Yes."

"Did he shoot into your mouth, and did you swallow it?"

"No, I pulled my head away when he did that."

"And is he the only boy that you have done that with?"

"No, I did it with another boy one time, but then he wanted to go all the way and I wouldn't do it, so we broke up."

"When do you think you will have sex for the first time?"

"I don't know."

"Did your mom talk to you about this?"

"Yes, last week. She said that in college, there is a lot of pressure put on cheerleaders to have sex."

"Well, she is very correct about that. What was your reaction?"

"I was surprised because all these years, she has been telling me not to have sex, and now she says it's okay."

"Well, I think she meant that you shouldn't be having sex with guys in high school, but when you are in college, that's a whole different thing."

"Did she say anything else?"

"Yes, she said that the first time I have sex that it will probably hurt, but after that, I would enjoy it."

Mark could see that she was blushing and had been squirming in her seat. He decided to push the issue a little more. "Why are you squirming so? Does all this talk about sex make you excited?"

Holly was embarrassed. "I can't help it. I'm sitting here in a private motel room with the best-looking guy I have ever met and we are talking about having sex. I think every girl in the world would squirm as well."

"Hmm. Okay, I need to take some more pictures of you, for my official records only. Why don't you go in the next room and get undressed. Let me know when you are done."

"Undressed completely?"

"Yes. I need to be able to record that you don't have any tattoos or other stuff that would be exposed when you are in your cheerleader outfits."

Mark grabbed his personal camera and shuffled through some of his papers, trying to look nonchalant until she turned and went into the bedroom. When she called out to him, he entered the bedroom. He was a little disappointed in what he saw. Holly's breasts were quite small, probably not even as large as a half of an orange, at best a small "A" cup and they were already sagging. They were definitely not the high, perky breasts of a typical seventeen-year-old girl. Her nipples and areola were bright pink, almost disappearing into her very pale white body. He shot several photos of her in various poses, trying to find one that might appear erotic.

"You have to take your panties off as well, Holly. They cover up too much."

Reluctantly, Holly turned to face away from Mark and slowly pushed her panties to the floor. Mark snapped a few quick shots of her backside and then asked her to turn around. When she did, Mark was momentarily without words.

"I knew you wouldn't like this. I told Mom that I should shave it off, that you wouldn't like it, that it was too much, but she wouldn't let me. She said she thought you would love it this way."

Mark was staring at her crotch, at a bush that was the thickest, darkest and densest of any young girl he had ever seen. Amazingly, it did not extend out onto her thighs; it was just a perfect triangle.

"Your Mom is right, Holly. It is wonderful. It is very sexy and I love it."

"Most of the other girls at school shave theirs off, if they even have any. They tell me that mine looks like a mop."

"Well, Honey, they are wrong. They have no idea how erotic and sensitive that hair is to the touch. Come over here."

Holly walked to where Mark was sitting and he extended his right hand out slowly.

"Now, I will only touch your hair, not your skin. Close your eyes and let's see what you think."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.